She's Fabulous, Unlike You (H...

By Riley_TheWriteyDude

She gained an Oscar trophy for her movie; Frozen. She's talented, beautiful, and so on. But, she never wanted... More

Chapter 1: Meeting the Actress
Chapter 2: Friends
Chapter 3: The cold DOES bother her
Chapter 4: A Terrible Mistake
Chapter 5: Scared + Review about The Big Hero 6
Chapter 6: Her Childhood
Chapter 7: Helping
Chapter 8: Do I?
Chapter 9: Payback
Chapter 10: First Day at School
Chapter 11: The Crew
Chapter 12: Frost and Winter
Chapter 13: Jelsa
Chapter 14: Jealous + Author's birthday
Author's Note
Chapter 15: Party
Chapter 16: Saving Her
Chapter 17: New Girl
Not an update...
Chapter 18: The Date
Chapter 19: Romantic time
Reader's nickname!
Chapter 20: Loyalty
Chapter 21: Wounds
Another author's note
Chapter 22: Starting Over
Chapter 23: He's in... what?
Author's note
Chapter 24: Comforting
Chapter 25: Just You and Me
Chapter 27: The Shooting
Chapter 28: Sudden Call
Chapter 29: Destroyed Into Pieces
Final Chapter: The Funeral

Chapter 26: The Trip

745 29 25
By Riley_TheWriteyDude

Here's an update! Sorry for no updates for nearly 2 weeks straight. Extremely busy.
I had a one week without school yesterday, but my parents just put me on a plane and off I went.

I'll have another day off starting from wednesday until weekend, so I'll try my best at updating this book! :^)
Also, there's an explanation about what's exactly on this chap. You might want to see it, in case you don't understand what's going on.

Hiccup's P.O.V

Me and Elsa were driving on the highway, with her driving her own car. She already has a driving license, but I still can't stop doubting on her. But I shouldn't.

We both decided to go to her place, Disney Land. She'd like to have some fun plus showing me Disney working on their animation stuffs. It should be fun.

While on the way, we did a flashback and talked about it. Starting from where I met her on the minimarket, and until we confessed each other's feeling at last night. Like, we imagined every single detail. 
The flashback was literally all about what Elsa had done wrong to me, I asked her whether we could talk about something else. But she insisted to, she wants to make no more mistakes. I could only give up.

Soon, we exited the highway. Elsa has beein relaying herself onto the GPS she has in her Audi. She checked whether we're heading towards the right direction or not multiple times. 

"Alright, we should be nearing now... Just around 5-7 miles left." She says, giving me a glance with a smile on her lips.

"Mkay. Good."

I suddenly feel my phone vibrating inside my pocket. I grab it out, and it turns out that Tadashi texted me.

"Bro! Where r u?!" 

I giggle at it, as I take a look at my watch. it reads 10.00, which means they're having a breaktime by now.

"Didn't come to school. Had an urgent thing to do." I typed, and sent it away.

"Who was that?" Elsa asks, giving a curious look on her face.

"Tadashi. Heheh..."

She just giggles back in reply, and turns her vision back to the road in front of her. 

-Disney Land-

We entered the gate with Disney land title on it, and wow, it was crowded. My biggest fear is that our trip will be ruined by Elsa's fans. She also mentioned that she feared that as well, the best thing I could do was to put Elsa's glasses on. This glasses had been saving Elsa's life since she got famous. Her glasses really helped her avoiding her fans in a such crowded place.

"Hopefully this works..." Elsa says, as she fixes her glasses.

"Don't worry. It will." 

I grab up Elsa's hand so we won't get seperated while walking. At first, I felt awkward while grabbing her hand, and warm. I'm her boyfriend now, but I still cannot get used to it. I wonder how she's feeling about this. 
We walk down towards the first ride: Rollercoaster. Oh gosh...

15 minutes of waiting in the line, and some instructions from the safety, we're finally in the ride itself. Honestly, I can't deny that I'm scared of heights. 

"Hiccup, do you mind having a broken hand?" Elsa suddenly asks, glancing at me.

"What do you mean?" 

She replies none, instead, she grabs my hand and braces herself.

We start to move forward, climbing a hideous 90 degrees climb. Elsa is even afraid to open her eyes, her hand is grabbing mine really strong. 
I look at the view on my left, I can see the whole park with the current height. But things are about to go down.

"whoooOOOOOOAAHHHH---" 

-Toilet Area-

I come out from the male bathroom. Yeah, I just lost my breakfast in the toilet. I look around, but there's no sign of Elsa. Meaning that she's still inside the female bathroom. I bet she lost her breakfast in the toilet as well, that roller coaster was a nightmare. We both had to hold our mouth from letting out some foods that we've just eaten. 
We rushed ourselves to here right after the ride. And Elsa almost lost her glasses during the way, she can't let people know that Elsa Winter is actually hanging out with me in here.

I lean myself at the wall, rubbing my mouth away from the dirty foods that I just let out. 
 I feel a poke on my shoulder, I turn my head to my left, and it was Elsa.

"Come on..." She giggles, although she looks kinda weak.

"You're ok? Should we go back? You're not looking fine." I rub her back, as she falls her back a bit.

"Hiccup, we just didn't attend school for this. We can't just let it passes by taking me home." She smiles, and I see something near her lips. I clean it off.

"Well, let's just avoid the scary rides. Okay?" I ask her, starting to walk together.

"I can't promise you that."

-Time Jump-

She was right. She couldn't promise me that we shouldn't take the scary rides. In fact, we just took the roller coaster again, a ghost cart-ride, whatever it's called, and many more adrenaline-pumping ride. 
But the weird this is, she seems to enjoy everything, since she lost her breakfast in the toilet. Maybe I can pick a lesson from here, don't eat if you want to go to Disney land.

We're sitting on a restaurant, waiting for our foods to come to us. Man, I'm hungry like a lion. I could eat Elsa right away if I need to.

"So, how was it?" Elsa asks, with that always-charming smile on her face.

"It was fun, I guess." I giggle.

"Now, right after this..."

"Another ride?" I cut her off.

".... No, actually." She giggles, I can only raise an eyebrow. "We're going to go to my place, where I filmed my movie." 

"Oh wow. That should be interesting." 

"Yeah, it should be..."

Our foods finally arrived to our table. The waiter put down 3 balls of ice-cream with some chocolates on it, which is apparently Elsa's food. My food is a simple waffle with an ice-cream topping on it.
Some silent moments passed away, while we were eating. As a boyfriend, I should be talking to her right now. But I just can't find a nice topic to be talked around. We shared glances, and only smiled to each other in reply. I can't deny that it was awkward to do that. There should be no more awkward moment if we're already in a relationship, right? 

"So, how's your dad?" Elsa breaks the silence. 

"Oh, I don't know. There's no news from him. I hope he's doing fine."

"Hmm... Can I try some?..." She scoops some of my ice cream with her spoon, then hit it to my mouth before I could open it, leaving a nasty ice cream mark on my mouth.

"Gotcha!"

"Very funny Ms. Winter."

 She cleans off the mess on my mouth with her finger, instead of me clearing it by myself. Then she licks off the ice cream on her finger. I find it rather hot while she's doing that. I found my cheeks were burning hot.
We finally finished our foods, and I paid the bills.

"So, we're heading to your place now?" I ask, saving my wallet inside my pocket.

"Yeah.."

-Time jump-

I stand right in front of Walt Disney company building. And man, it's huge!
And there are more buildings, not just one, but many of them. I've never seen such a big building with Disney's creations on the walls. 

"So, here we are!" Elsa says, walking towards the entrance.

I follow her lead. She leads me to every part of the building. This building is like her home, since Disney recruited her for her movie. She knows everything inside the building as if she was born in here. The people we passed always greeted her, and gave me a weird look to me, as if they're saying, "What the hell is that guy doing?". 

"And here we have my shooting room..." We enter a room, and the room was rather big. Except that it has nothing but black floor and a stage-thingy. There are some workers working on the stage, maybe decorating something that I don't know. Maybe setting up a setting for a new movie.

"Elsa! Great to see you!" A woman greets from nowhere. 

"Jennifer! Great to see you too!" Elsa greets, and comes to the woman, who's apparently named Jennifer. 

They shared a hug, and talk things such as, "I miss you" and that kind of stuffs. 

"So, what are you guys doing here?" Elsa asks, pulling herself off.

"Oh, I was about to text you. We're setting up a new short film, that will include you and your sister in!" Jennifer says, which makes me rather surprised.

"Oh really? What do we have here?"

"It's gonna be like a short sequel for your movie, frozen. It's basically will be about Princess Ann's birthday, and you, Queen Eliz, will attend the party."

"Oh. How long would it last?"

"Maybe 5-10 minutes? Depends on how things will go. And since you're one of the actress, I want to talk about it with you too." Jennifer says, which means a sign for me to walk around like a lost person, and let them talk their stuff.

They seemed to chat like an endless strand of hair. I decided to just go out from the room, because there's nothing really interesting inside the room. 

"At least she's doing it for her career." I say to myself. 

I wander around inside the building. I walk pass a room named hall of fame. I'm guessing it's the room where it keeps trophies and items that are as proofs of an achievement. Disney is a legend since... whenever it started. Frozen, as one of Disney's movie, is being talked by the whole internet.  And I can't deny that the whole internet is "Frozen". 
My curiosity grows as I look at the title "Hall of Fame" on the door. I silently twist the door handle. 

"Whoa..."

The whole room is dark, but the trophies are being lighted by lights. There are so many trophies, that I can barely count. Oscars, golden globe, and many more. There's even memorial object for Walt Disney. I'm speechless. Disney is really something.

Elsa's P.O.V

"Sure thing! I'll find Hiccup first." I say as I left Jennifer. 

Since Anna wasn't here with me, I wanted to ask whether he could take Anna's role for a while. But Hiccup was nowhere near me. I assume that he wandered around like a lost person. 
I search for anywhere, until I found that the door that leads to the hall of fame was opened. I go in, and found a figure examining the trophies. Since it was dark, I couldn't determine who the person was. 

I walked silently towards the person, until the person removed the glass protector.

Thief.

I run towards the person, and smacked him on the face. 

"That's what you get from stealing--" I was cut when I realized that the person was Hiccup himself.

"Oopsssie...."

Chapter 1 until the chapter before this one are flashbacks, so the real story starts from where Elsa and Hiccup driving to Disney Land.

That's the end of that. This chapter was rushed a bit, I'd say. 
And this book is coming to an end soon enough, but a second book of this thing is very guaranteed. I only need some ideas for it, if you have one or two, please do tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 974 33
"Jack, I love you... But so does she. We are meant to be... Right?" Jack's face got slightly pale as he looked down. "Honestly, I don't even know..."...
13.8K 380 24
Elsa's (from Frozen) life at home is far from happy and her life at school isn't any better. Jack (from Rise of the Gaurdians), Rapunzel (from Tangle...
103K 3.8K 50
I don't own any of the characters. All of them are from Disney or DreamWorks. Elsa was new in Fatalery High School with her sister, Anna. They met tw...
266K 7.3K 30
When Elsa Queen was little she was popular, talented, athletic, and good at everything. After their parents died she gave it all up so her sister; An...