Yours // Mikey

By Iamblazingrose

Chaos and torment. The two things Delle endured the most in her life. As she tried to get out of the mess, sh... More

Cover
Author's Message
Epistle
Prologue
One - Eyes
Two - Unseen
Three - Young
Four - Reservoir
Five - Angel
Six - Home
Author's Note
Seven - Here
Eight - Family
Nine - Skull
Ten - Found
Eleven - Free
Twelve - Neighbor
Thirteen - Welcome
Fourteen - Stranger
Fifteen - Goodbye
Sixteen - Wish
Seventeen - Moment
Eighteen - Favor
Nineteen - Manager
Twenty - Inside
Twenty One - Choice
Twenty Two - Toman
Twenty Three - Request
Twenty Four - Outcome
Twenty Six - Answer
Twenty Seven - Feelings
Twenty Eight - Greeting
Twenty Nine - Holiday
Thirty - Checkmate
Thirty One - Parfait
Thirty Two - Wonder
Thirty Three - Dandelions
Thirty Four - Escape
Thirty Five - Surprise
Thirty Six - Conquerors
Thirty Seven - Flowers
Thirty Eight - Change
Thirty Nine - Keeper
Forty - Phrase
Forty One - Question
Forty Two - Flaws
Forty Three - Enchanted
Forty Four - Roses
Forty Five - Beginning
Forty Six - Decision
Forty Seven - Memento
Forty Eight - Whisper
Forty Nine - Bargain
Fifty - Treasure
Fifty One - Scheme
Fifty Two - Despair
Fifty Three - Abandon
Fifty Four - Stuck
Fifty Five - Lose
Fifty Six - Role
Fifty Seven - Word
Fifty Eight - Next
Fifty Nine - Arrival
Sixty - Juncture
Sixty One - Zilch
Sixty Two - Proposal
Sixty Three - Xenization
Sixty Four - Vagary
Sixty Five - Friends
Sixty Six - Vengeance
Sixty Seven - Woman
Sixty Eight - Dorayaki
Sixty Nine - Reception
Seventy - Subordinates
Seventy One - Ocassion
Seventy Two - Criminal
Seventy Three - Why
Seventy Four - Leave
Seventy Five - Wrong
Seventy Six - Celebration
Seventy Seven - Executives
Seventy Eight - Truth
Seventy Nine - Journal
Eighty - Traitor
Eighty One - Attack
Eighty Two - Dead
Eighty Three - Regress
Eighty Four - Brawl
Eighty Five - Character
Eighty Six - Kickoff
Eighty Seven - Final

Twenty Five - Adore

2.3K 105 104
By Iamblazingrose

"Woah!" Chifuyu-kun exclaimed as he saw the soldiers lying unconscious on the ground outside the entrance.

Even I was also surprised that words couldn't come out of my mouth.

Draken-kun's just so amazing.

I glanced at Yuzuha-san who spoke. "He did this all alone?" She asked in shock.

"In the end, our top two guys were the biggest monsters." Takashi snorted with a smirk.

"Darn, I've got goosebumps! Don't you, Takemitchy?" Chifuyu-kun looked back at my cousin who I also turned to. "Takemitchy?"

"Michi?" I asked, seeing him blankly stare at the scene.

Tears slowly formed in his eyes as he said the words. "Mission complete," Takemichi sobbed.

Chifuyu-kun and I panicked when he suddenly lost conscious and was about to fall. Before we could even ran up and catch him, Takashi already got him behind his back. I smiled in relief as Takashi thanked Michi even when he's unconscious.

"Mikey... Draken," Takashi uttered, calling everyone's attention. "We beat the Black Dragons, thanks to you two, but tonight's MVP..."

We all smiled to what he said.

Everyone's proud of you, cousin. You're not alone anymore.

"...is Takemitchy."

The other Black Dragons said goodbye to Taiju as they accepted defeat. My gaze followed Inui who's marched away with Koko. Inui returned me one last glance as if he's hinting me a signal before he left.

I then joined Toman, walking away from the scene. I looked back and caught the Shiba siblings having their moment of farewell. Smiles appeared on my lips as the two didn't even try to get even with their abusive brother.

Everyone learned their lesson and I'm glad they did.

Well... I wasn't really sure about me.

"Della," Mikey called, forcing me to panic inside.

"H-hm?" I gulped.

Is this it? I don't know what'll happen to me if Mikey sets me free, but it'll be for the best, right? Or... maybe not...

"We'll talk later," he coldly said and then turned to Takashi who was surprised at how Mikey acted towards me.

"O-oh... okay..." I replied and looked down to play with my fingers which were covered with some bloodstains.

He's mad...

Delle... you know what will happen if anything happens to you, right? Well... this is the outcome. You have to accept whatever Mikey decides. Besides, I'm sure it's for the best because... he cares about you.

I sighed at the thought just when Yuzuha-san called me. "What's wrong, Yuzuha-san?" I asked when I turned around and saw tears building up inside her eyes.

Her face crumpled for a second as if she's avoiding not to cry when she bowed in front of me all of a sudden, shocking me and everyone. "Y-yuzuha-san..?!"

Her long hair was covering her face, so I couldn't really see her expression. I could only hear her super silent sobs before she spoke.

"Delle-san!" She shouted from the top of her lungs.

"Y-yes?! Yuzuha-san?"

I heard her stop her sobs before she spoke again. "Thank you, Delle-san!" She exclaimed before standing straight again.

She smiled as if she's about to cry. I was taken aback with how her smiles seemed different to me. "Y-your welc—Yuzuha-san..?" I worried because her expression changed, adding a bit of relief.

She sighed, smiles remaining on her face. I glanced at the others who were also watching us.

"Delle-san... thank you," she uttered with a calm voice. "In the beginning, you fought Taiju on your own... for us. The others didn't see how well you did it... but I did," she said, stunning me.

"Yuzuha-san..."

"I just need you to know, Delle-san, that we're grateful for what you did. The three of us saw it... and Taiju knows it too," she continued.

For the last time, she bowed again, almost making me step back. "Y-yuzuha-san, you don't have to—"

"I majorly adore you, Mizuno Delanel-san!" She yelled and then stood straight. "You're the first girl friend that ever fought for me, for us."

"Yuzuha-san..." I was speechless. "I-I..."

I actually hadn't done anything at all, but...

Her beam widened. "Hanagaki is the MVP tonight while everyone else are the saviors and rescuers, but... you're the inspiration that changed my life, Delle-san. It's not just this night but also the other times you were there for me. So... thank you."

I breathed through my nose as I forced my tears to pull back up. I smiled at her in relief and immediately hugged her in surprise.

I actually hadn't done anything, but...

Yuzuha-san appreciated me.

She acknowledged me.

She adored me...

I couldn't believe it.

"No, Yuzuha-san..." I whispered. "You're the one who's the inspiration of the night." I let her go, but my palms stayed over her shoulders. "You taught me to fight for the people we love. You showed us the courage and dedication you have to protect what's important to you."

She roamed her eyes around everyone who are smiling at us. Mikey's already on his bike with Michi sleeping behind him while Takashi's besides Hakkai-kun who still couldn't look at me in the eyes. Then, there's Chifuyu-kun and Draken-kun who were watching us with a proud face.

"You were great there, Yuzuha-san. And with that..." I backed up to create some space and carefully bowed down. "I also majorly respect and adore you!" I composed myself back again and grinned. "I'm looking forward to our friendship until the very end, Yuzuha-san."

"That's so cool, Delle-chan," Chifuyu-kun said with a thumbs up. "You guys did great."

Draken-kun placed his arm over my shoulder and grinned. "Toman's girl, huh. Awesome."

Takashi chuckled, seeing Hakkai-kun's reaction. "Well, Hakkai? Aren't these two just a power duo? Didn't expect to have girl power with us. Right, Mikey?" He turned to Mikey who only tightly smiled at him and then looked at me with a stern expression.

"Mhm," was all Mikey said before looking away.

My heart ached at how he responded. Is Mikey disappointed in me? Well... it's because you broke your word, Delle. Who wouldn't be disappointed?

Hakkai-kun bowed to me out of nowhere, releasing me from my thoughts. "Thank you, Delle...-chan," he said and then walked away, making the others laugh.

"Don't worry about him, Delle," Takashi reassured.

I shrugged with a sad smile. "Thank you, guys. I actually really didn't do anything..."

I mean, technically, I just stood there and watched them the whole time. Plus, I really didn't defeat Taiju. Obviously, I couldn't. I tried, though.

We all suddenly turned to the one who finally spoke.

"You're bleeding, Mizuno," Mikey suddenly and seriously said to me, making the atmosphere awkward.

M-mizuno? Mikey... never called me that...

"You should go to the hospital with Mitsuya," Mikey added. "I'll come back for you later."

The words he said were sweet, but I knew there's something else in it because it sounded painful.

I unconsciously bit my lower lip and slowly nodded. The others must have noticed how Mikey coldly talked to me that they awkwardly coughed and looked away as if they're not here with us. Mikey heated up the engine when Draken-kun patted me on the head.

"Cheer up, Delle," he comforted me with a genuine beam. "That's just how Mikey reacts when someone he loves is in trouble... especially if that person is you."

I startled at his words but still shook my head. "No, Draken-kun. You don't understand, I broke my word..."

Draken-kun pinched one of my cheeks and chuckled. "I'm finally seeing a lovers quarrel here," he said, making me frown. "I told you, Mikey loves you that's why he cares about you. He's mad now, but it won't last. Just do what he says and heal your bruises. A girl shouldn't have her body bruised. Got it?"

I nodded at him like his little sister. Draken-kun really is like the big brother of Toman. "Got it, Draken-kun. Thank you."

I just hope you're right, Draken-kun, but even if he's not mad, he'll still probably tell me to leave Toman.

"Emma called us," Draken-kun added. "Thanks for telling her about the two. We'll make sure they'll get back together. You can count on us."

"Thank you, Draken-kun. I'll leave it to you, then," I replied and he grinned before leaving with the others. I faced Takashi and the ones left with me. "I'll join you guys later. I just need to take care of something first."

"Huh? You sure, Delle?" Takashi confirmed. "We can accompany you if you insist."

I raised my hands. "It's okay. You guys need to go to the hospital first, you all are badly beaten up."

Takashi and Yuzuha-san returned me a smile before the three of them left. I sauntered to the direction where Inui and Koko walked into. I took something out of my pocket to wipe my blood stains when I found the handkerchief Mikey gave me on my birthday.

I gently caressed and hid it back in my pocket, wiping my face with my bare hands.

"You came," the person behind the wall said and revealed himself.

I raised my chin and took a deep breath on this cold day. "We've finally met, Inui Seishu."

The side of his lip slightly twitched. "So it really is you... Mizuno Delanel."

Next Chapter >>>

How are y'all doing, everybody? Feel free to comment right down here what you're going through these past few days and I'll be your stranger friend who'll listen and talk to you if you guys want <3 —Blazing Rose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 306 21
It was nighttime and raining and Tommy been going through hell as he's been manipulated by dream and depressed in exile and betrayed by his best frie...
891K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
198K 5.8K 71
"It's like falling - no, sinking deeper into the inner darkness." Having lost your mother and your previous way of life, you found yourself burdened...
11.5K 358 9
Imagine dying in real life just to end up in a completely new life in a show you used to watch. Thats what happened to you when your time ended just...