LOVE OR DUTY

By Hani_bee316

This is a story between 2 college besties,now in different fields completely opposite to eachother.One having... More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
plz
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
guys
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Thanks alotttt

Ch 36

5.4K 259 22
By Hani_bee316

Jungkook's pov

Engagement is over,now i am sitting in my room,oh it's not my room its the master bedroom that was suppose to be for the great mrs kim but now i am here without my will.Jungkook sighed in frustration.Well tomorrow i will join my job again but what about G.What will he do now,when i am engaged with tae what would be his reaction.

Jungkook stood up and stretched his limbs,he is dead tired but he needs to clear his mind.He went out too see maids working.He wanted to know where is tae.

Jungkook : heyy do you know where is tae?

Maid looked at jungkook in worry.

Maid : sir you were suppose to rest

Jungkook scoffed

Jungkook : this is not a hospital that i had to sleep or rest if someone has ordered.I will rest whenever i want.

He said angrily

Jungkook : i am going out

He was about to storm out

Maid : sir please don't leave the house master will not like it.He ordered not to let you out

She said in a scared tone.Jungkook turned around furiously.Guards also came to stop jungkook as they saw him leaving.

Jungkook : I don't care what your fucking master says,i am going out and you can't stop me i am a police officer i can easily arrest you for forcing me to stay.

The guards and maids were scared now because they don't want to be in trouble.So they lowered there head in defeat.

Jungkook glared them one last time and went out.

On the other hand tae is now sitting in his office and IM is sitting in front of him.

IM : i am so sorry i didn't knew that please forgive me tae.

He was pleading,and of course as he was rich he got out of the jail.

Tae sighed frustrated of all the things.

Tae : i will only forgive you when you will help me get G behind the bars.

IM's eyes widened

IM : but we are friends

Tae scoffed

Tae : what friends?he didn't even bother to get you out of the jail.

IM thought for a moment

IM : okay i will help.

Tae smirked and they both shook hands.

Jungkook was now walking on the street,it was a little cold thats why he was wearing a long jacket over his black shirt and black jeans.He dialed Enwoo's number.

Enwoo : hello buddy

Jungkook : i w-want to meet you guys.

Enwoo was now worried hearing jungkook's cracked voice.

Enwoo : ok should i pick you up or you can come here in xxx park.We were trying to fly a drone here.

Jungkook : i will come you don't need to bother.

Enwoo : okay come fast i am waiting buddy

Jungkook started walking towards the park.His phone ringed he picked it up.

Jungkook : hello

Unknown : hello is this jeon Jungkook talking?

Jungkook frowned

Jungkook : yes

Unknown : i am sorry i called you but mister kim taehyung was not picking up.I am your lawyer who will fight the case my name is yongjae.I wanted to ask that when should i bring the papers for your signatures.After that we could proceed the case.

Jungkook's mind become fuzzy.

Jungkook : umm you can visit tomorrow morning

Unknown : okay,have a good day

Jungkook : you too

He hung up and sighed

He went to park and saw enwoo and jaehyun trying to fly a drone.But he can see an unknown guy with them.He was just laughing standing near them.Jungkook went near them.

Jungkook : helloo guys

He said cheerfully.

Enwoo and jaehyun left what they were doing and hugged jungkook.He hugged back.Three of them were still hugging each other tightly as if they were meeting after ages.That new guy cleared his throat.

Jonny : sorry to disturb your moment but introduce me to your cute friend also.

He said to enwoo and jaehyun.They broke the hug.

Enwoo : jonny he is jungkook a police officer also future husband of mister kim taehyung and jungkook this is jonny a police officer.

Jungkook : Hii nice to meet you.

Jonny : nice to meet you too,so you are the jungkook everyone were talking about both in station and social media

Jungkook's smile faded

Jungkook : what were they talking about me in station?

He asked worriedly

Jonny was about to talk but enwoo cut him off.

Enwoo : you don't have to know kookie they always talk shit,lets go have some fun.

Jungkook wanted to know what his colleagues were talking about but first he needs to talk.

Now they were settled in a restaurant's private room.

Enwoo : now tell me everything

He said seriously

Jaehyun : yes we are with you.

Jungkook looked towards jonny as if he is doubting him

Jonny : its okay your secret will always be a secret

He said smiling

Jungkook nodded and looked down.Enwoo felt the jungkook is holding in.He hugged the boy.As soon as he hugged the boy.Jungkook broke down.

Enwoo : there there let it all out.

He said caressing jungkook's hair while hugging him.

After 10 minutes of hiccuping and crying jungkook calmed down.

Jaehyun : are you feeling a little good?

He asked softly

Jungkook nodded

Jungkook : i don't know what to do lawyer has asked me for signatures for the case against G,i want him to suffer too.But i am afraid he will try to harm tae somehow by targeting his illegal doings.I don't want tae to go to jail because of me.

Enwoo : what is mister kim's opinion about the case?and what kind of illegal doings?

Jungkook : he hired the lawyer of course he wants to file a case and I don't know details but i know he had done some illegal things

He said sighing.

Jaehyun : then trust him jungkook everything will he alright.

Jungkook nodded

Enwoo : yes don't worry and tell me about your engagement are you happy?

Jungkook sighed

Jungkook : i love him,he loves me but i never imagined that our wedding will be under these kind of circumstances you know

Both of his friends nodded

Jaehyun : don't worry everything will be normal again.Just enjoy your life as mrs kim

He smirked

Jungkook laughed a little.

Jonny : congratulations by the way

Jungkook : thanks

Enwoo : anything else you want to talk about?

Jungkook wanted to talk more but he can't discuss his private life in front of jonny so he shook his head in denial.They all enjoyed their food giggling and laughing.Jungkook stayed outside with his phone turned off till 11 in the night.Someone is already angry nowww......see you in next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 53.9K 64
"W-won't you fire me for kissing you?", Taehyung asked nervous yet excited to leave the hell aka the office where he works "Nope! infact I'll pay you...
31.9K 1.5K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
2.2M 138K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...
296K 12.8K 48
Taehyung. A mafia leader. Crimes done right with no tracks. It's practically impossible to accuse him. He doesn't waste his time to play around. He i...