Bucky Barnes X Y/n: I hate yo...

By Y3llow_8utt3rfly

Her hands were scarred of murder, her eyes, dull and glassy as she loses her luster and her soul longing for... More

Author's Note
Avengers Compound Visuals
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
꧁༺𝓗𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒱𝒾𝓈𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓈༻꧂

Chapter 19

1.3K 24 15
By Y3llow_8utt3rfly

I grabbed my empty mug, and walked back in with the duo, and saw the team awake whilst they had their breakfast, and I threw my cup away.

'Uh guys, the suit is done', Tony says as they all look over at him, he usually doesn't come this early, but he did for some reason, 'well done you', Wanda cheered as he shook his head, 'No, I mean I never finished it', he says as I sighed under my breath, might as well tell him, he's going to find out sooner or later. 'I finished it, god knows what kind of mess you made down there, but I finished it, you're welcome', I said as they chuckled, and I headed up to grab my jacket.

'Aren't you going to eat breakfast', I heard Wanda's voice from the steps and shook my head, 'No, I've already eaten', I said, loud enough for them to hear it.

_________

I was taking a walk with the team after Wanda suggested ice cream, so after we got them, we took a little detour around the city, some parts I've never been before, so it was my first time seeing all the new places, the fresh flowers on branches that we're stuck onto the brick wall, and everywhere else around us.

'We should go on a trip, somewhere nice', Wanda suggests whilst the team laugh at the idea, 'we don't get time remember', Vision replies and she just smiles and shrugs her shoulders, 'it was just an idea', she says.

'We're going to new Asgard in a few weeks so your more then happy to come', Thor suggests to her whilst she beamed a smile, 'really, I've never been, yes, we should go', she says and when they fall into conversation, I dodge a few people to busy looking where they we're going and just when I was going to move away from the next person, I heard a voice overhead, 'memory lane', it said as I look down and see a ring beneath my feet that glowed blue and began to scan me, whilst I turn and see what is happening, 'replay your significant memories, now at a discounted price', it says as I look at the shop infront of me, 'we remember so you don't forget', it finishes and when I hear some voices, I turn to see a huge projection infront of me.

I don't know what was going on, or what was happening, but I stayed still and watched the events infront me.

The video became clearer and I watch as I see myself lying on the ground covered with blood, sweat, dirt, and bruises, 'I've lived through four decades and seen the most violence, pathetic men slaughtering each other for dominance, and countries rise and fall', someone says as my head slowly turns and I get full view of the man, old, probably in his early or late fifties, greying silver hair mixed with his black hair, his face clean shaven, blue eyes, and a scar that went from his ear all the way down to his jaw.

The clip returns to me as I find my strength and flip onto my stomach, then I claw my hands into the ground and lift myself up with heavy pants and the wheeze of a long breath, 'I've gone through wars and have still come back on top', he says as I spit the blood out of my mouth, 'so tell me why when I get assigned to you, that you find it so hard to submit to me', he adds, and while I'm trying to get my breathing back, he kicks me to the ground again and seeing as how week I looked, I toppled over easily, 'now I'll have to make an example out of you, because your stubbornness just had to get in the way', he says, grabbing me by the hair and yanking me up whilst I groan a response and looks at him, 'your annoying little self righteousness will stop now, I'm going to enjoy the torture you only brought upon yourself', he says and the pushes me onto the ground whilst I lay their weak and alone.

'Do you always talk this much', I tell him, my voice broke out, whilst he stares at me and I'm managing to get up this time, 'look around you', I said, moving my eyes and I now notice the bodies on the ground, laying perfectly still, 'I will fight night and day if I have to, but you and your organisation will never get far ahead, I've ensured your downfall, I've made sure that there are measures in place to make sure your control is only limited and when the time comes, you'll only be begging on your worthless knees for my mercy', I said, managing to work my legs and stepping over to him, 'you've seen what I can do', I say, my eyes falling dark, 'I will take down all of you for the price of my freedom and death if it comes to it', I said, a warning and promise to my voice whilst he smiles next.

'All this for people who don't know what you'll be sacrificing', he states, 'it will be all the more meaningless all the same', he says and that's the last thing he said when I plunge a dagger in to him and his eyes widen that he never saw this coming, 'as long as I take as many of you down with me, I don't care', I said and as he falls to his knees and I take the dagger out, I'm surrounded by more agents, then I'm fighting them, one by one until I'm pinned, because no matter how skilled I am at combat, I can never take down an army of soldiers.

The video then dissipates into another one where I'm strapped down and screaming from excruciating pain and when it stops, I see a different man from the last, stalking over to where I lay, 'this can all stop if you just tell me where they are', he says, his voice deep and demeaning, and I open my eyes and look at him, 'bite me', I warn and then the screaming starts again, I don't know who 'they' are, but it didn't look like I was going to tell them anything.

'Tell me where they are, and I'll make this less painless', he repeats but this time closer to me and before I give him a response, I move up and take a bite out of his ear, which made the scene gruesome and when he yelled in pain and threw himself away from me, I stare at him with a bloody mouth, 'there's your answer for you', I said and he's stumbling out of the room.

When the door clicks shoot, I flick my tongue out, take out the pin I had just stolen from the man and unlock the chains that were holding me hostage.

When I've gotten out of them, I sit up, then get to my feet but seeing as how week I look, I fall to the ground and sigh.

When I've taken a moment, I stand back on my feet, making sure that I've got my balance first, and when I'm sure I do, I move to the door and walk out.

When I'm a few corridors further, I'm surrounded by agents with their guns aimed at me, so I think quick and grab the closest agent to me.

When I've gotten the gun they had aimlessly strapped to them, I move it up, 'there's only a limited amount of bullets in that, make the shot count', the agent tells me and I move the gun up, 'I intend to', I said and before I could take some shots, I stop myself, because no matter how much agents I'd take down, it'll be nothing close to what's waiting for me on the other side and no amount of pain can get me out of that.

So I do the only thing I know will get me of the playing field, which is turn the gun on myself and point it directly to my head, 'don't be stupid', I heard the same man that had been torturing me, 'If I wasn't, it would only make this all the more difficult', I said and it's the last thing I say until I pull the trigger but nothing but a dart comes out, 'we aren't that stupid either', he says before the world goes dark and I'm falling into the abyss.

I then take a step back from the ring, watching the projection disappear infront of me and sigh to myself, 'who we're those people', I heard Nat and looked over at the team whilst they stared at me, they must have watched too, because I could still see their shock, 'nobody', I reply and throw my cone in the trash, 'we should head back', I said and then be the first to walk away.

I don't know what that was, or why I didn't even remember that event, but now I'm going to think about it for the rest of the week or maybe more then that.

________

I had a ball of goop in my hands, I don't know what exactly it was since Alya was the one who gave it to me as a going away present, but I liked it, it kept my hand occupied whilst I was in my own train of thought, if I didn't step on the damn thing, I wouldn't be in this position where the team would start asking questions I didn't have the answer's too.

Not only that, I didn't even know how a machine like that would replay a memory I didn't even have access too or remember, but it caused a problem I don't know how to fix.

'Y/n', I heard and looked up at Coulson whilst he stared at my hand, 'you squeeze any harder, it'll burst and go everywhere', he says and when I look at my hand, I unclench my fist and watch it go to it's original ball shape, 'how was your day', he asks.

'Fine', I simply reply and watch him lean onto his desk, 'if I wanted a simple answer, I wouldn't have asked', he says and I sigh again, 'we went on a mission that led nowhere, then went on a walk, came back, went on a walk again with the team this time and now we're here', I reply, 'happy now', I said and watch him laugh and shake his head, 'have you eaten anything', he asks.

'I had a small snack', I reply and go back to squeeze the ball again, 'you forgot to eat again didn't you', he says and I'm sighing again, 'I just told you I had a snack', I repeat again.

'A snack isn't food', he says, 'you did have breakfast didn't you', he questioned.

'I have other things on my mind then food right now Coulson', I said and see a look on his face, I know all too well, 'No I didn't eat breakfast', I said.

'This is why I don't leave you unsupervised', he says and I'm rolling my eyes, 'I'm not a child', I tell him.

'Then don't act like one and you won't need supervising', he says and I'm sighing at him whilst he laughs, 'get some food, you can make time later to kill me with your eyes', he say's.

'Too late, I've already killed you', I said, 'it was satisfying', I follow up and watch him shake his head, 'you want to tell me about what you saw', he asks, and I'm surprised by the change of subject, but it should be expected, I knew the team would tell him one way or another, 'not really', I said.

'You sure, you...', he begins as I begin to stand from my seat, 'you're right, I should get some food', I interrupt him, and walk towards the door to leave, 'Y/n', Coulson calls out to me and I stop and sigh, 'I don't want to talk about it', I said.

'I was just going to say leave me a slice of pizza', he says and I look back at him whilst he grins, 'if it's gone by the time you come, it's your own fault', I said and I watch him chuckle for a few seconds and then walk out.

________

'This is why I hate sharing food with you', I said to Coulson whilst he stares at me, 'what's wrong with the way I eat', he asks as I point to the crust he left behind, 'because you leave out the best part', I said and he laughs, 'your one to talk, you cut off the crust on sandwich's', he says.

'Because there's no purpose for them', I said.

'And it's the same with the crust for me', he says.

'No it's not, it's because your a weirdo', I said and he chuckles and goes to grab the last slice, but I'm quick and get to it first, 'wasn't this supposed to be fifty, fifty', he says as I pull the slice with my teeth and eat it, 'I told you first come first serve', I said and watch him shake his head whilst the team laugh, 'I'll go pay, don't develop a stomach ache whilst I'm gone', he says.

'I don't get a common cold Coulson, so stomachache wouldn't be on that list too', I said as he walks over to the counter to pay.

When he's back, he takes his seat again and clears the box away, 'every time you eat, it's always me cleaning after you', he says.

'Who else is going to do it for me', I said and he laughs at the response whilst the team follow the action too.

I look over at something that has caught my peripheral vision and see a little girl on a circular object in the distant, playing her key memory. I sigh, take a bite out of the pizza and look at Coulson, 'you want to talk about it', he asks and I shake my head.

'There's nothing to talk about, I hardly remember it anyway', I admit and finish the last bit of pizza left between my fingers.

'You don't remember what', he asks as I sigh to myself again, 'I don't remember the memory', I said.

'Oh', he says, 'well you just need to give it time, it'll come to you one day', he adds.

'Not likely', I reply.
________

'Idiots', I said and look at Coulson, 'that's so fucking dumb, they shouldn't be paying for that, it's the diplomats fault, why do they have to pay for it', I said.

'Because they got caught and the diplomats wanted to make an example so they have to pay because no one else will', he replies and I sigh to myself, 'can't you do anything to fix this', I ask and he shakes his head, 'I've done everything, pulled out resources, but nothing I have will fix this', he replies, 'it's tonight, I'll give you the go ahead when the team clears out', he says.

'Fine, but I'm not following the rules', I tell him and he moves from a passing lady who wasn't looking with what she was doing, 'you have to, they're being watched and we can't do anything to make the government believe shield still exists when it does', he tells me and I sigh my annoyance.

'They fucking idiots', I tell him again and then my shoulder is shoved from someone I didn't see, and then I'm looking at the giant man, 'watch where your going lady', he spits out then walks away and I scoff and smile, 'he just signed his death warrant', I said and when I walk towards him, Coulson quickly grabs me, 'No', he says when I look at him, 'Yes', I state and try to get out of his grip but he wasn't letting me go, 'Nope', he says again and I play the game.

'Yes', I said.

'No', he repeats and when we go back and forth, I switch it, 'No', I said and he spits out 'yes' which makes me smile and get out of his grip, 'thank you, I'm going to go kill him now', I said and he grabs me again, 'just because your reverse psychology worked on me this time, doesn't mean I'll let you kill him', he says, grabbing my shoulder in the process and turning me in the other direction, 'behave please, he's three times the size as you and...', he began when I look at him from my shoulder.

'Are you actually going to say that to me right now, I can take him', I said and watch him shake his head, 'you never let me finish', he says, 'it'll get messy and I don't want to spend the time with the clean up crew', he adds, 'they're to expensive', he says before I could get a word out.

'Fine, then I do it clean and make it look like a heart attack', I said and become frustrated when he stops me again, 'I've let you stop me three times Coulson, I won't let it be a fourth', I warn him and watch him nod, 'fine', he says and moves out of my way, 'but if you do it, I won't talk to you again', he says and I stop and look at him, hearing the promise in his voice.

I show my frustration and then walk in the same direction and walked passed him, 'I hate you', I mutter and hear his laugh.

'I'll get you doughnuts, you'll be fine then', I hear him say behind me and scoff whilst he chuckles again and the team do the same to, which only aggravates me more, so I ignore them.

________

I take a seat after the team, and sigh, 'what can I get you guys', a brunette waitress asks and I stare at her, that was fast service, I thought.

'Twelve Vodka shots please', I said and watch her note it down, 'there's ten of you', she says and I nod, 'can you make the other two out to the table at the other end of the bar', I said and when she nods, I thank her and watch her walk away.

When I scan the bar, I see Fitz Simmons and Daisy filter out of the crowd, no doubt they've already said their goodbye, which makes it stupid we couldn't do this face to face.

'Here we are', the same waitress says and puts the shots on the table and I'm tempted to slide the note I had prepared for them to read, but I remember the rules and how I can't do that, so it only makes me mad that I can't.

I'm then watching her walk to the other end and luckily for me, there's not as much people here and the music has died down so I could hear them close enough, 'we didn't order that too', Bobby says and the waitress nods, 'you have more admirers', she replies and then walks away whilst they both look at each other and then scan the bar.

When their eyes follow to mine, I pick up my shot and smile, 'she came', I heard Hunter say and they smile back and lift their own shots.

'Just to let you know, your both idiots', I tell them and they're surprised that they can hear me, 'I've bugged your shots, there's only a limit of rules I can follow and I've exceeded Coulson's for today', I tell them and watch them laugh and shake their heads, 'are those your last words to us', Bobby asks and I shrug my shoulders, 'I have a list, morons, fatuous, vacuous, the list goes on', I said and watch them shake their head, 'send it to me, I'd love to read it', she says.

'I already have', I said and she laughs and then there's a moment of silence, 'we'll miss you', they both say in sync.

'Obviously I'm the best', I said and it makes them laugh again, 'you're less tolerable now, so your lucky my likes and dislikes only reach a limit', I tell them and I watch the smile play on their faces, 'I'll miss you too', I said and it brightens them up from the tears Bobby had earlier.

I tip my glass back and let the burn of the alcohol slide down my throat, 'I can't stay long', I said after they've had their shots, 'we know', Hunter says, 'goodbye Y/n', he says with Bobby giving the same reply, 'goodbye', I said.

When we all get out of the bar, I bump into a tall dark figure and smile when I recognised him, 'hi Mack', I said and he turns his head and looks at me with a smile, 'so the angry bird made it', he says and I roll my eyes at the names he's called me since the day we met, 'don't make me hurt you', I said and he chuckles.

'Where is everyone', I ask.

'Already on the jet, they're waiting on me', he says and I nod, 'you haven't called', he says.

'I've been busy', I tell him, 'but I have been waiting on your next moves with our game, I know I'm winning, but I didn't gather you a sore loser', I said and this time he rolls his eyes, 'I didn't know we we're still playing', he says and takes his phone out of his pocket, 'Hmm, look at that, you have been playing', he says and then taps on the screen, 'to bad you made the wrong move', he says whilst my phone pings and when I take it out, I open the app to a wipeout, 'that was aggressive', I said and look at him, 'fine that's the way you want to play this, prepare to die', I add and watch him laugh and shake his head.

'Did you get to say goodbye to Bobby and Hunter', he asks and I nod, 'I did', I tell him, 'told them they're idiots and listed out different other words they were', I said.

'You do know they're being watched right, you weren't supposed to talk to them', he says

'I know, I found a loophole and used a bug', I said.

'Of course you did', he says through a chuckle and I hear his sigh, 'sorry about Hunter and Bobby, I know how close you were to them', I said.

'We went through the academy together, so now they only have each others', he says and I see a sad smile on his face, 'I give it two months until they go back to killing each other', I joke and it earns me a laugh, 'one and your on', he says and we shake on it.

When our hands fall apart, my hand taps his shoulder, 'if you need anyone to bother you, I wouldn't mind offering my services', I said and watch him chuckle again, 'I wouldn't mind you giving a good word to Coulson on my behalf', he asks and I furrow my brows, 'with what', I ask.

'Working on his car', he says and I begin to understand and shake my head, 'Coulson might like me, but even I know where my limits end, he won't let anyone touch Lola, it's his pride and joy', I said and he snickers, 'well it was just a suggestion', he says with a sad smile and I can feel myself giving in.

'Fine, I'll see what I can do', I said and it earns me a genuine smile, 'see, teamwork', he says and I laugh to myself, 'I'm doing all the work', I remind him.

'I didn't say it was equal teamwork', he says and it earns a laugh from the rest of the team, 'oh, damn, I didn't know the rest of the team was with you', he says and looks behind us, then I introduce them to him and vice versa.

I sigh when I see a message pop up on my phone, and look back at Mack, 'I need to go deal with something', I tell him and he nods.

'I think I can make it down the next street by myself, but I'll call you if I run into any trouble', he says and it earns a smile from me, 'I would think so, I want in on the fun too', I said and he laughs once again,

________

I said my goodbyes to Mack twenty minutes ago and got to the location with the team, I didn't need them tagging along, but they were persistent and wouldn't take no for an answer so I chose to let them come, only to let the arguing stop, I didn't have time for it.

When I walked further, I've already spotted the person I was looking for, so I walk over and refrain myself from getting mad, it'll only get worse from there anyway. When one of the boy's see's us, he's quick to disband with the other three and when the other is ready to run off, I'm already there, 'only cowards run', I said, making him freeze, because I know he knows it's me, 'take another step, I dare you too', I said and watch him turn to me with a smile plastered on his face, but that's not the first thing I notice, it's his bloodshot eyes and I instantly know he's on something he shouldn't be on.

'Five seconds', I tell him and watch his brows pull together and his smile drop, 'what', he asks.

'Five seconds to tell me what you've taken or I kill you before the drug you've taken does it for me', I warned and stepped a little closer to see his face, it looked paler then the last time I saw him, his hair was still the dirty blond style I'm used too, but the rest of him, didn't look like much.

'I didn't...', he begins.

'Don't even think about lying to me', I warn him again, 'Cannabis', he's quick to reply and I nod, 'that was you're last warning, I'm done', I said and then see the officer I rang before I got here, walk over, 'did you arrest his friends', I ask him.

'They're in the police vehicle with the other officers, Agent', he says and when I nod, I step aside, 'and him too, maybe a little time in jail will teach him something', I said and see him pull out his handcuffs, 'are you serious right now', he asks me and I'm nodding, 'I warned you before hand and you didn't listen, now this is the consequences to your own actions', I reply.

'I'll lose my scholarship Y/n', he says and I tsk, 'I don't think so Liam, you've lost the right to call me by my name, so it's agent Y/L/n to you now', I tell him, 'As for your scholarship, that seemed like a problem I thought you'd deal with, now that you'll maybe lose it, I hope this will make you realise what you just cost your future', I said and then look at the officer, 'put him in juvenile detention, maybe that will teach him how to go straight from there', I said and watch him cuff him.

'You don't have any right to this', he says and I scoff to myself, 'actually I do, I made a promise to your mother and I'll be damned if I go back on that promise, so, I suggest you think long and hard in prison, because it's my decision if your allowed out or not', I said and when he's silent, I look at the officer, 'send me the copy of the processing papers, and make sure the boys are send to different corrections, if he has a chance, I don't need him to be influence again', I said and watch him nod, 'I will', he replies and then walks away with him.

________

When I was just about to knocked on the door, I watch the porch lights come on first and then a young women opens it, 'Oh Y/n, I wasn't expecting you', she says whilst she holds her pet dog back, 'going somewhere', I ask her and she shakes her head, 'No, I was just letting Cooper out to pee before bed', she says and I nod and move out of the way for the Labrador and he's quick to run out into the yard, 'what brings you by', she asks.

'I got some news about Liam', I said.

'Oh, you found him', she says with a smile to her face, 'He hasn't been around for weeks so I was getting worried', she adds and I nod, 'I know, but he's in jail', I said, 'I found him on drugs so now he'll be in prison until I've seen some improvement on his part', I said.

'Oh', she sighs, disappointed, 'I had a feeling, but I didn't want to believe it', she says. 'He's going to lose everything then, even his scholarship', she adds.

'That would be likely yes', I said, 'But he's lucky I called in a few favours, when he's clean, he'll have his scholarship back, but if he screws it up, I'm not going to save him', I said.

'That was very generous of you', she says and I nod, 'I made a promise to your mother and I intend to keep it', I said and she smiles and nods, 'I'll give you the details on where he is, so you can visit him anytime', I say.

'Thanks', she simply say's and strokes her pet when he returns to her, 'It's getting late, I should head back', I said and watch her look up at me, 'Uhm, yeah it is', she says, 'goodnight Y/n', she adds and I nod, 'Goodnight Ava', I reply.

________

My whole body was really feeling it when I was sleeping, I had a training session with Bucky, Steve and Nat and lets just say now my body's really punishing me for not stretching it out afterwards.

I gasped, shot up and covered my ears when I had a sudden nightmare and leaned against the bedframe as I felt a pair of hands on mine, 'Y/n, are you okay', the familiar voice says as I looked up and saw Bucky with tears in my eyes whilst he budged over and hugged me, 'shh, it's okay', he soothed as I let myself calm down and lean into him further, for some reason, I felt comfortable with him, like this was familiar or something.

He began to hum after a moment, I could feel the rumble in his chest and it just made my heart still and comforted that I didn't want to let go, this was the first time I let someone hold me like this, and I wasn't complaining.

When I was finally able to breath steadier and calmed down, I wiped the dry tears from my eyes and pulled away a little, 'are you alright', he asked again whilst wiping the remainder of my tears with his thumbs as I nod, 'yeah', I sighed as he nods, 'good, dinners ready', he says as he gets up, taking my hand in the process and began to head out.

I suddenly fell whilst forgetting and I groaned, I'm always fucking forgetting, and for a person who's been doing this for a long time, you'd think they'd remember, 'what the hell', Bucky questioned when I looked up and saw him staring at my leg, 'uhm yeah', I began to say when I sat up and he kneeled down and touched the band around my ankle, 'why do you wear this', he asked, cutting me off, before I could say anything else.

'I sleepwalk so I have to tie myself to the bed so I don't go anywhere I'm not supposed to', I explained, or hurt someone if I'm someone else, but at least if I fall then it'll wake me up and I can control my body, but that was something I kept to myself.

He shook his head when he began to remove it and saw the purple bruises I had, 'and this is what happens when you do stupid things', he says as I sighed under my breath, and heard the disappointment in his voice, I'd never thought I'd do that, and yet I did, and felt guilty about that.

'I'll ice it for you and then you don't wear it', he says as I keep staring at my leg, not answering what he just told me, 'Y/n, I mean it', he said, more seriously than before as I look at him and nod.

________

I was sat out at the edge when Steve joined me, he was acting really weird today, for some reason, so I made a mental note to ask him what happened but I couldn't get the chance because he'd just walk away and now that he's here, I can ask him.

'You know', he began as I stared out again, '...Coulson told me about the nightmares, I thought I'd help because Bucky suffers from them too', he says as I look at him, he does, why, I questioned to myself, 'Anyway, I thought I'd help you too, even though I didn't know the cause of them, at least you would feel less alone... anyway, I heard what you said when you slept and now I know', he implied as my eyes grew and gulped down, hard, 'we all have our demons and at least I know yours now, and just to let you know, you aren't the only one that was tortured by Hydra and lets just say, you aren't alone either', he explained as I sighed under my breath.

'I'm sorry Steve, I just, I didn't know how to tell you guys', I said as he nods. 'I know, but, like a lot of us, your not alone when I say we're here to help'.

'I just...', I sighed as I tried to continue and looked at my hands, 'you'd think, for the niece of a notorious terrorist group, you'd think Pierce was more lenient to his own family, but he never was, he loved the idea of torturing me', I explained as I saw his nod in the corner of my eyes, 'I know, Coulson told me when I talked to him after I heard you and you didn't deserve to go through that and I'm sorry you went through it alone', he says.

'If you want to tell the team, I won't stand in your way, I was thinking of leaving anyway, so I might as well', I said as he shook his head, 'when you want to tell them, you can, but in the meantime, you'll stay at the compound', he says, 'besides, we like having you around, and are grateful for your help', he said whilst I nod a little, '...for everything, even though you wondered off to find the Terrigen crystal', he began to say when I shot my head up, 'what', I questioned as he looks back at me and nods, 'yeah, I thought you would be safe with Bucky but you disappeared out of nowhere, I knew we had to find you and I know I should've told you earlier', he says.

________

'She doesn't want to be found Coulson', Nat's voice echoed through the halls of the compound as I slowly make my up, I've been gone from the compound for a week to clear my head and get myself together, so I kept to myself and stayed out of everyone's radar and let's just say I knew how to do it.

'Y/n', Coulson called out when he saw me through the open door and I head in whilst seeing everyone get up in the corner of my eye, 'what happened to your face', he questioned, and I remembered I had a bruise on my cheek.

'An idiot thought he was smart by starting a bar fight and let's just say I got hit in the process before I knocked his ass out', I said as he sighed and just when he was about to say something else, I interrupted, 'I want it out', I said as he looked back at me, 'what', he questioned as I tighten the grip on my shoulder strap, 'I got blasted by the crystal on my first mission here, and now that I know what it was, I want it out', I said as I saw the moment of realisation in his eyes, 'Y/n, it doesn't work like that', he began to say when I shook my head, 'well it does to me, and if you won't help me, I'm going to get my own help, even is if I have to go through the black market to get what I want', I said as his head shot up to me, 'that's a dangerous idea Y/n, your not doing that', he says.

'I never came here to ask for your permission Coulson, I'll get what I want one way or another', I said as his hand lands on my shoulder, 'first you don't go through the black market, second, if you wait, I'll tell Fitz to come up with something', he says as I sighed a little, '...please', he said.

'Fine, but you get a month, after that, I do it my own way and trust I'll do it', I said as he nods, 'I can work with a month', he says as I also nod.

________

I was in my room, looking around and seeing the bed undone, I must have not made my bed, the morning I left to be by myself and just when I sat on the bed, Bucky came in and I sighed under my breath, waiting for him to have one of his shouting matches with me because I saw that he was angry in the meeting room, so I was just about ready for it.

Just when I thought he'd start, he sat on the bed and looked at me, 'I was worried', he says as I nod, 'I just wanted to be alone', I said whilst he does too, 'I know, just thought you'd tell me before you went anywhere, I thought our relationship had reached a point where you'd at least tell me that', he says as I look at him whilst he looks at his hands, I've notice the progression of our friendship too, 'I'm sorry', I whispered as he nods, 'I know and I get why you did go, but...', he began to say when I wrapped my hands around him and hugged him whilst he released a sharp breath, 'you know, I would've told you if I knew', he says as I nod, 'I know', I said.

________

When I waked out of the compound, a sword was suddenly put up against my throat, 'say, I'm a beautiful butterfly if you want to live', he says as I sighed and saw the team heading out in the corner of my eye and I pushed it aside whilst looking at him as he wore his tight leather suit, 'funny', I said as he chuckled and put it back into the strap.

'What do you want Wade', I said as they all came over and handed me a backpack, 'your lucky Venessa told me to bring this over to you', he says as I look at my books I had forgotten, they we're new and I totally forgot that I brought them a few days ago, 'thanks',  I said.

'Oh, how chivalrous, now, let me go', we heard a deep voice as we turned and saw a man who had a sword in his shoulder and looked back at Wade, 'what the hell are you doing', I said whilst he looks back at me, 'I wanted to have fun, besides, I was in the killing mood', he says, throwing a garbage lid at him, '...and I told you to shut it', he says after it hits his head.

'Wade, seriously', I said whilst he looks back at me and then walks over to him, 'don't play the innocent card with me Y/n, besides, killing him will be my revenge complete', he says, whilst dragging him up, 'didn't colossus put you on a leash', I said as he pushed him forward, 'He's just a metal dude that really needs to get him laid, a cutie pie at that too', he says as I shook my head a little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 303 30
Having been taken into the Avengers only a year ago and surviving her kidnapped by HYDRA, Emily had finally felt like she had a place to belong and s...
42K 847 128
Michelle lost her entire family in a fire as a little girl. She then grew up in various homes for orphans. All her life she longs for the family that...
76.1K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...