Percy, Meet the Waynes

Por Rshores

(before I begin this is my first story, and second all the art is mine created purely for this story) Perseph... Más

Chapter 1: The beginning
Chapter 2: Another uncle?
Chapter 3: A new home
Chapter 4: House mates
Chapter 5: Bad nights, New mornings
Chapter 6: Some sword fighting
Chapter 7: New friends in fast food places
Chapter 8: Getting better
Chapter 9: Torture, straight up
Chapter 10: Old friends, new mission
Chapter 11: Long nights and early morning coffee
Chapter 12: Cookies make everything better
Chapter 13: New and old friends
Chapter 14: Gods dam party crashers
Chapter 15: Time for your big break, smile for the camera
Chapter 16: My friend is a hero. No seriously
Chapter 17: Safe and sound
Chapter 18: Pool day
Chapter 19: get in ladies, we're going shopping
Question
Im sorry but Im so happy rn, new post coming after school.
Chapter 20: Bad Memories
Chapter 21: A new team
Chapter 22: My first and last mission
Chapter 23: Mystery
Chapter 24: Gone wrong
Chapter 25: Finally found
Chapter 26: Interrogation
Chapter 28: Finding out
Chapter 29: Date
Chapter 30: Disappearing
Chapter 31: Favorites
Chapter 32: Catching up with some spark
Chapter 33: Tartarus
Chapter 34: Aftermath
Chapter 35: A nice talk
Chapter 36: Harley Vacation
Not a chapter just putting it out there
Chapter 37: Secrets be told
Chapter 38: sleepovers and cookies
Chapter 39: Slow dancing
Chapter 40: Gifts
Chapter 41: Not again
Chapter 42: Front row seats
Chapter 43: Awake
Chapter 44: Camp and Olympus
Chapter 45: Home
Chapter 46: Video games
Thanksgiving Special
Chapter 47: Movies
Little tidbit!
Sorry
Chapter 48: The convincing (dun dun dun!)
Chapter 49: the Great Heist
Chapter 50: The Principals Office
Chapter 51: Hypocrisy
Chapter 52: Time to Tell the Truth
Chapter 53: Expensive Cold Coffee Earns Cuddles
Chapter 54: Council meeting Adjourned
Chapter 55: A Lovely day to say Goodbye Family

Chapter 27: Only one

4.4K 173 38
Por Rshores

"Perc! Yo Percy you in there?" Jason's voice rang out against the room making me and Annabeth jump slightly from the sudden noise.

I stood up and walked over to the door leaving Annabeth on the bed.

I opened the door, peeking my head out so that he couldn't see in my room.

"Yo, what's up Jason?" I asked, trying not to sound like I'm hiding anything.

He bought it... how was this man a hero???

"Just want to check on you, you've been hanging out with your friends a lot this week, just wanted to make sure everything is okay" He asked a bit of concern lacing his speech.

I nodded and gave him a grateful smile. "Yeah, actually everything is great..." Should I introduce them now? 

"You wanna come in actually?"

He seemed a bit surprised but a large smile formed on his face. "Yeah, I'd love to!"

I let him in making sure no one was behind him as I closed the door behind him.

"Yo, Perc, who is this?" He was staring right at Annabeth who had a kind smile on and was looking back at him.

"Why don't you ask her, not me?" I smile as I go and sit next to her on the bed.

He nods and pulls over a beanbag. " Hi I'm Jason Todd, now who are you exactly?"

" I'm Annabeth Chase, nice to meet you Jason"

"So how do you know Percy?" Jason asks, obviously a little lost on where to take the conversation.

Annabeth gave me a quick glance, and with a small nod she laid her head against my shoulder. "Oh, you know, just her girlfriend"

Jason just nodded, the new information not completely setting in. A minute later of silence he finally understood, his eyes opened to the size of saucers as he looked between us.

" You have a girlfriend?" I nodded my smile slowly getting bigger.

"And you " He pointed to Annie "are her girlfriend," Annabeth nodded.

" And why didn't you say anything!? Especially when she looks like that!" He points to Annabeth while looking directly at me.

I chuckle slightly "Oh, I don't know"

He pauses before smiling maliciously. "wait...am I the first to know?"

"Well, Bruce knows, and I'm sure Alfred knows but other than that, no, no one else knows."

He nods slowly.

"So I finally know something the others don't?" I could sense the excitement growing within him.

I nodded "yep"

He starts laughing like a maniac as he lets out various cheers. Annabeth gives me a concerned look. I just shrug and we wait for him to calm down.

"Okay Annabeth, tell me about yourself!" He seemed ecstatic to get to know her. Or he was still relishing in the fact that he finally knew more than his brothers. I didn't mind either option.

We spent the next couple of hours explaining how we met, and what we've done together (obviously the least concerning version) and all that jazz.

---------Time skip--------

After talking for a while Alfred came to the door and called us all down for dinner.

We made our way down stairs still talking and joking, Annabeth and Jason were getting along great, which honestly worked for me.

We sat down before the others got there with Jason sitting on the right of me and Annabeth on the left.

We continued our conversation, even when the others finally joined us. They looked confused not only by the arrival of someone new but the way Jason was being so friendly to her.

They took their seats hesitantly and watched the interaction between the other trio.

It took a while but eventually Tim asked "Sooooo, who's the new girl?" 

I answered this time "Oh, that's Annabeth."

Jason looked smugly at the others, it was kinda funny how angry Damien looked just from seeing Jason's smug face.

I was gonna say that she was my girlfriend but Jason clamped his hand over my mouth.

"They're really good friends, Annabeth'll be staying over for a while since her family is out of town for a while."

I decided to go with it and nod.

Annabeth caught on and gave them a friendly smile as well as a wave.

I noticed that Tim was looking at Annabeth in a strange way and that was when I remembered that he knows she got kidnapped, and was seen kissing Riptide, of which he doesn't know is me. This is going to cause some issues.

I zoned out for a second thinking about last night. I had decided that I wanted to tell them everything. Not just the hero thing but EVERYTHING.

"You'll have to excuse me, I've gotta use the restroom." I walked off leaving a confused Annabeth and a boasting Jason.

As I walked through the manor I thought of how I would ask the Gods. Maybe try and guilt them? Nah they're heartless beings.

I pondered this until I got into the bathroom, I decided to just go with the flow and see what would happen.

"Oh fleecy, do me a solid and show me Zeus on mount Olympus." The mist turned into a scene of a bunch of people on thrones. I could hear Hera yelling in the background and the look of annoyance on Zeus's face made me want to laugh so badly but I held it in.

I coughed into my hand to see if that would bring their attention to me.

Zeus's head swiveled in my direction so fast that I thought someone had punched him in the face.

"Persephone" His voice was cold but I could tell he was trying to regain any control over the situation that he'd lost. I decided to excuse the use of my full name, taking the lessons from Bruce to be polite to heart.

"Zeus" I responded just as coldly.

"For what reason am I talking to you now?" His brows were furrowed making his eyes look like raging storms.

"I would like to ask one thing of you all, I would like to be able to tell my mortal family of my background. My special background." I tried to look as confident as possible, hiding the fear that they may say no.

Zeus paused, emotions seemed to fly by on his face, almost like he was deciding what clothes to wear that day.

"I will have to discuss this with the other Olympians, I will alert Chiron of our decision" He then ended the call leaving me in the silence of the bathroom besides from the water from the faucet that was still running.

I sighed and scratched the back of my neck.

If they said no then that would make telling Bruce about my powers infinitely harder. I decided sitting in the bathroom for a while wouldn't hurt anything so I sat there for who knows how long just running the water between my fingers occasionally making shapes out of it.

I was brought out of my moment of silence by a knock at the door.

"Hey Percy, everything okay in there?" It was Tim.

"Oh yeah, yeah I'm good, just got sidetracked." I hid the emotion in my voice instead replacing it with reassurance.

I turned off the faucet and exited the bathroom. I came face to face with Tim who looked like he had something he wanted to ask me.

"Percy, how exactly do you know Annabeth?" His voice said this was a simple question but his posture said he had an ulterior motive.

"Oh, I've known her since I was twelve, we both went to the same camp, people said we were practically inseparable." I smiled remembering everyone at camp.

He nods. "And where has she been living before coming here?" His eyes bore into mine trying to search anything I said for lies.

"Oh well, we mainly stayed at camp over the summer and she lived in San Francisco for a while before coming here." All of this was technically true as she was now living in Gotham except it was with us.

"Okay." He didn't seem confident in what I had just told him but I just patted his shoulder and walked back to the dining room.

Annabeth had a content smile as she watched the boys fight, they were flinging food at each other and yelling.

I just took my place in my seat next to her and underneath the table I grabbed her hand.

We both watched the fight while taking occasional bites, smiles present on our faces, a feeling of being content filling me.

Everything was good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1380 words

Side note: I write this in google docs first to help with my spelling and oml, the doc's currently at 111 pages.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.7K 405 21
Perseus Jackson was many things. She had seen many things and that of course included her figuring out Batman's identity from a newspaper clipping, a...
518 11 20
This is not an official Rick Riordan story nor do I own any of his characters I do not own this cover or any other Fanart in this story (unless I say...
676K 18.6K 58
Like a fish out of water, Persephone "Percy" Jackson has lost everything. Everything from her friends, her soulmate, her mother, her family, all beca...
232K 4.7K 37
Percy Black lost his mother, Sally Black, at a young age, and never knew his father, he is raised by his Aunt Narcissa and uncle Malfoy to be a prope...