ILLUSION (BTS, BP, YOU ff)

By Samansanam

Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Fu... More

Characters Introduction:-
Introduction pt2:-
Info about mafia things of Bts:-
Introduction pt 3:- Mrs.Lee.
Introduction pt 4:-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
House Toor -1
House Toor -2
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Not a chapter
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80 (LAST )
Glimpse of Season-2
(S.2) CH-1
(S.2) CH-2
(S.2) CH-3

Chapter-39

2.7K 97 3
By Samansanam

When Aera and Jimin are texting each other, Eunha and Eunhi  were whispering to each other and discussing something, after discussing whatever they want, than they clear their throats to gain  attention of Aera and Jimin who were busy in their phones..... 

Jimin and Aera look at them from their phones after hearing sounds from the two. ....

Eunha:- You two are couples?.

Eunhi facepalmed herself, and than hit Eunha's shoulder.

Eunhi:- Sorry for my brother's behavior or his rubbish talk, he have some mental problem some time maybe she whisper last part.

Now eunha flicked forehead of Eunhi.

Eunha:- I am sorry i just want to talk something, but my mouth slipped.

Aera:- Its ok, I am Kim Aera 18 years old and he is Kim Jimin my elder brother.

Jimin:- And i am 19 years old. We are also siblings like you two.

Eunhi:- Great can we become friends.?

Jimin:- Sure, me and my sister also thinking the same.

Aera:- And why not who dont want to become friends with handsome boy like you and she winks on Eunha.

Eunha get blushed by Aera comment.

Jimin:- And dont forget about the beautiful girl like you he said while winking towards Eunhi.

Now she is blushing.

Eunha & Eunhi:- Thanks and you are also handsome/beautiful.

Aera:- Lets go guys to eat or else lunch break will be over.

Eunhi:- Hmm you are right and we need energy too because we get detention too.

Jimin:- Aera you took them to library while i come with food there and informing them too he said last sentence in low tone which only Aera can hear.

Eunha frowns and ask:- Why in library, and why not in cafeteria.

Aera:- Oo my cute pabo friend, in cafeteria there will be many loud noises of students and how we know about each other she said with wink towards him.

Eunhi:- Hmm they are right, in library we will get privacy too.

Jimin:- So it fixed, so now i am going to getting food while you all move towards library.

All except Jimin:- Ok come soon we will wait for you.

By saying this they part their ways.

Mean while with bts except jimin and bp without Aera:-

They get sit on their usual/regular seat and waiting for the two.

But after 10 minutes they still dont come.

Jin:- Where is Jimin and Aera?

Tae,Kook,lisa, rose:- Dont know.

Namjoon:- Are not you all have same class.?

Maknae:- No we have 2 same classes but 3rd was different tae and kook have maths while lisa and rose have bio.

Jennie:- And what about jimin and Aera.

Kook:- Jimin hyung have english.

Rose:- Aera also have English class.

Suga:- Means both have same class.

Jisso:- Its been 15 minutes and they are not coming, are they flirting again or fighting.

Hobi:- Look there Jimin is coming towards us but Aera is not with him.

Tae:- Is anything happy to my sis.

Before anyone react Jimin approach them.

Jimin:- Hey guys.

Jin:- Why are you late huh.

Jisso:- And where is Aera.

Tae:- Is someone hurt my sis tell me i will make their life hell who touch my sis.

Suga:- Geez calm down and let him talk.

Jimin:- Thanks hyung, Aera is fine nothing happen to her, and we are late because we get late because when we go to our locker to put books back in the locker and by chance we find that we have to submit some assignment which are given us before our trip which me and Aera both are not done because of incident and today was the last date to submit so we have to complete it now, so we decided to do now, so Aera went to library with things that we need and i come here to inform you all and also to take some foods with me for us to eat there.

Namjoon:- I am happy that you are taking study seriously.

Kook:- When you started to think about study hyung he said with raise eyebrow.

Jimin:- Scoof what do you mean kook i always take care of my study not like you who always bunk class for playing games.

Jennie:- Stop you two and its good to take care of study, Aera always complete her work before they teach , i am confuse how she forget.

Lisa:- Chill unnie may be because she was excited to go on a trip so she forget about it and when she come back after forest we always spend time together, who talk about study when we are enjoying our great moment of life huh.

Hobi:- Alright everybody stop bickering,  jimin you go and complete your work and don't forget to eat food and also take care of Aera too, and don't started to flirting with librarian.

Jimin:- Ok hyung and noona, and also today you all can go first home. He ignored the fact about flirting thing.

Suga:- Why?

Jimin:- Because me and Aera get Detention and now dont ask why , because we are irritate with it and now i am getting late to and dont want to get any new punishment because of other shits.

Jin&Jisso:- Language young man.

Jimin:- Sorry now i am going.

By this Jimin run towards canteen man to get some foods.

Tae:- Well why only they get assignment, i dont get and what about you three.
Points towards rose lisa and kook.

They:- We also dont get any assignment.

Joon:- May be they have same class on that day too and you all have different classes.

All nodded, indicating that they agreed.

Hobi:- What are you thinking Suga hyung and Jennie noona.

(If you all confused or forget, that's why I am informing you that, Jin, Suga and Jisoo are of same age, but Jin is the eldest and Jisoo is the youngest, like that Jennie, Hoseok and Namjoon are of same age, but Jennie is the eldest and Namjoon is the youngest, and just like that Rose, Lisa, Jimin and Taehyung are of same age, but Rose is the eldest and Taehyung is the youngest....
Jungkook and Aera are of same age but Jungkook is elder one (One month older) and Aera is younger one, but both don't call each other by using honorifics, but the elder ones respect each other...)

Suga:- I am thinking how Jimin accept the Detention.

Jennie:- And Aera too who always want to bunk class and hates to come here.

Jin&Jisso:- Yahh You two are overthinking, its nice they are well behaving and focus on their study.

All want to argue but after getting death glare from elders they shut their mouth and start eating their food quietly.

Back to Aera Eunha And Eunhi:-

They are waiting in library for Jimin.

Aera:- Tell me something about you two.

Eunha:- Well we get transfer here because of some problem and we get kicked out.

Aera:- Wow that means you both are badass bitch just like me and my brother.

Eunhi:- Really you two are also create chaos here.

Jimin:- Yes, we are like king and queen of this school/College.

Aera:- Took you  entire time to come bro.

Jimin:- I am handling some shits.

Eunha:- Why not you inform us we also come to help.

Aera:- Oo how sweet of you sweet heart but its okay my bro can handle this shits easily.

Eunhi:- But next time please inform us we also help you i dont want to seeing you hurt.

Jimin:- Thanks sweety and i am great full that someone beautiful like you are here to care for me.

By this they all started chatting with each other while eating and dont forget that in each talk or sentence Aera and Jimin are flirting with Eunha and Eunhi and making them red like tomato.

After some time bell rings and all went to their next class.

Time skip at Detention:-

Kim siblings went home except Jimin and Aera, both forcefully send their siblings home because they want to wait for them but after 15 minutes of arguing at last they went leaving Jimin and Aera behind....

Jimin and Aera went in detention class where Eunha and Eunhi are waiting for them and when both look that they are coming both are smiling like idiot, while detention teacher are sending glare to kim siblings because both are 15 late.

D/T:- You both are 15 minutes late.

Jimin:- You have to grateful towards us, because atleast we come here...

Aera:- And also principal is calling you, you should go there immediately.

Before saying any thing teacher went from them.

And Aera lock the class room door.

Eunha and Eunhi get out from their seat and coming towards the Jimin and Aera....

And Jimin and Aera moving towards them with unreadable expression...........

Todays chapter ended here ..........

See you in next chapter .. ....

Till than take care........

Byee.....

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 7.1K 50
It will reveal in the story... u will love it i don't promise but I can say ...love u.. This is my first story ever so please vote ,comment and follo...
263K 6.7K 35
{ Season 1 COMPLETED} Mafia AU Season 1- { First few chapters might be common and cringe but i promise u. won't regret reading it } This story is abo...
73.5K 2.1K 25
I can say u will like it but have a doubt on loving this ... its a story about 2 siblings ...they both fell in love with... if I tell u now only the...
163K 3.5K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...