smile สšโœฉษž beastars

By VENOMEDREBS

on a hiatus! (Legoshi x Male! Human Reader) [A bit of a crackfic, slow updates] " ๐‚๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
25
26
27
28
29
30

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

1.9K 100 38
By VENOMEDREBS

smile

" two birds on a wire. one says c'mon! and the other says i'm tired. "

   It's cold.

   It's dark.

   It's wet... with water... and red.

   In front of your 12-year-old self sits your oldest brother on his knees, looming over the body of another hare.

   The dead body.

   You were balancing yourself on your elbows to try not to fall back to the grass beneath you. You were in shock of the past events. Trembling from it, if not from that then the cold needles of water hitting your unprotected body.

   "Dor... Dorin?" You finally moved your jaws after keeping them shut for what felt like hours. It almost felt like something was keeping them from opening.

   Your brother was unfazed. He, too, was going through shock. Not because he killed someone, no. It was because he had just devoured someone. That someone happened to be the same species.

   But of course, it was far too early for even you to process that. The only thing that mattered to you was that your big brother was okay.

   Was he okay? What does it even mean anymore— is it something you ask when you're not sure if something or someone is doing well? Or, is there less of a meaning to it. Okay sounds rather careless. It's such a short and blunt response that the speaker doesn't need to hold emotion for. It's just a simple response.

   "Dorin... it's cold—"

   "Be quiet."

   He turned his head to the side, enough for you to see a little less than half his face. There was blood stained all over the fur around his mouth and it seems like some of it splattered onto the rest of his face. It reached all the way down to his chest where his saliva had dripped.

   The body behind him had their eyes still wide open, but faded, from the sudden attack. Half of their neck was gone so their head was practically about to fall off.

   "This is what real life looks like. This will be all you see when you grow older instead of some video game horror shit."

   His voice came out hoarse and stern. Your eyes began to leak, all you wanted was to go home to be covered with a warm, soft blanket. But you couldn't say anything.

You had gotten so cold that all that could come out was warm breaths. Your lips were numb.

   "I can't... I can't go home with you." He spoke in a slow melody, his voice cracking sounding as if he were about to cry.

He's never exactly been one to cry or mourn. Dorin had always been known as the life of the party, the only happiness left when all seemed lost. He was also quite the charmer for the ladies as well, but let's not talk about that.

He turned back around and looked down at the body. When they were alive, the last thing they had done was attack you, an omnivore, with punches, kicks and choking grips to your neck. It wasn't surprising in this world for a twelve-year-old to have done all of this to another boy his age. The excuse would be that he had been defending himself, even when in reality he was just being a fucking brat. The one that would be found guilty of the death, if you're lucky, would be Dorin.

"Just go tell mom and dad that... I was held back by some friends."

He turned fully around, allowing you to see a strained smile on his face. His eyes and face structure were peculiar due to his biological mother being a komodo dragon. Your mother was his step-mother, but he loved her the way a son would anyway.

You hesitantly ran back home. Without your big brother.

The three of you, Jack, Legoshi and yourself, were playing a board game with two other herbivores.

You hadn't known Jack as long as Legoshi had, but you were still good friends. You both actually talked over the phone more than you did in person. That's okay with him, as long as he gets to talk to you.

On the TV, news about a 23 year old gazelle being devoured by a carnivore last night covered the screen. It made the two herbivores in the room a tad bit uneasy as they were hanging out with carnivores (and an omnivore). They left abruptly, not really giving any excuse other than leaving them with "you guys win".

Legoshi was disappointed, and so was Jack. As for you and the coyote, you weren't too moved from their fear. It was a usual thing.

"Don't worry, it's nothing unusual." Durham told Jack as Legoshi pet his head.

You weren't one to comfort, so all you could really do was awkwardly stare at everything going on. You had nothing to say, to do, to share, you were an omnivore. Almost anyone would treat you as a plant eater unless something like this; another devouring happens. It was something you've gone through a lot already, but you didn't have too many herbivore friends anyway. The neglect of a stranger didn't affect you, as long as you were emotionally stable.

   "Jack, I'm sure they'll get over that fear soon."

   "Huh?" The dog looked to you in curiosity "What do you mean by fear?"

   The other canines sighed. Jack was such a sweet, sweet boy... but he could be very, how do I say it...?

   I don't know, it's taken me more than two days to try to figure it out.

   "There— There's not much meaning behind it. All I'm saying is that they'll treat us as something close to equals soon again, like when there was less tension before the devouring that took place here."

   Durham gave you an odd look.

   "Well, you're an omnivore and one of the most popular dudes in the school. Of course everyone will start trusting you sooner or later, but with us?... we're carnivores, man. We're different."

"Alright, whatever you say then." You got up from your seat at the table and walked out of the room without another word. Your sudden exits always left your friends confused, or caught off guard, but most of them were already used to your habits.

That being Vulpes and Lycaon.

Now that I think about it, you thought as you walked out to the courtyard, I have no idea what I'm doing this summer.

You sat at the ledge of the fountain, resting your chin onto your fist.

There's going to be a meeting with the sophomores in the drama club, so I definitely don't have too much time to think. Maybe I could... visit Mom and Dad? I haven't seen my entire family in forever, especially... Dorin.

   Dorin was imprisoned for murder, cannibalism and consuming meat illegally. Luckily, he did not get a live sentence as the victim had been reported by yourself and your family to have been targeting/assaulting you constantly. It started when you were five years old, ended at seven. They had only been a few years younger than your brother, but still much older than yourself.

It hurt whenever you thought of him.

The sad thing is that the first thing that comes in mind isn't your brother. It's the wine red that stained his flat teeth, and the emptiness in the victims eyes. A small part of you feels guilty. If you had never called for your brother's help, maybe he wouldn't be talking to himself in a cell.

Maybe he could've spent time with you whenever your parents were too busy. You'd have someone to talk to about your problems instead of people talking over you because you mumbled too much.

Maybe he could have helped you by telling you about the Cherryton Academy campus. That way you would get to ask the kids that were younger than him for help. You would have lots more friends, and you could have helped yourself. You would be stronger with more people on your side rather than only three, idiotic dogs.

"(Y/N)?"

You jumped in surprise at the feminine voice. You didn't recognize it though.

It sounded like a baby. Annoying.

"You're from the drama club, r-right?"

You faced her, and it was a soft, beautiful grey wolf. Her eyes alone made you feel... weird.

What is it with wolves attracting me all of a sudden-

"You're good friends with Legoshi, right? I just met him, he's wonderful." She continued with a bubbly giggle, taking a seat next to you on the fountain.

Wait- how do I talk to pretty girls again? "Um, to answer your question; yes, I am (Y/N) from the drama club. And Legoshi and I are friends, but we've only just gotten to know each other."

He barely mumbles a word to me at all.

She stared at you, taking in your features. It was... scary. It's not everyday that a wolf stares the shit out of you.

nvm.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I haven't even introduced myself yet— my name is Juno, I'm a first year." She held her hand out to you. What a strange gesture.

You took it and she shook your hand. Her hands were actually quite soft; she probably takes good care of her fur. The tendons in her hands made them look feminine. The fingers weren't too short nor too long, neither were they too skinny or too chubby. They were beautiful.

She was overall a very pretty grey wolf. She seemed very nice as well. Maybe you two could become good friends?

I feel weird knowing one of my most viral videos on tiktok is just me misspelling "cat" into "vag"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.3K 23
(DISCONTINUED) *the book only ended just before the final episode so I would not consider this book unreadable* What happens when instead of Legoshi...
114 2 4
This is my very first fanfiction that I've ever posted and it is a beastars fanfiction with my own original characters. Also it is an entirely differ...
102K 3.3K 28
19.3K 647 9
-I am currently rewriting this book rn this one will no longer be updated- "แด›สœษชs แดกแด€s แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด›... แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แด…ษชsแด„แดแด แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ sแดแด€สŸสŸ ส€แด€ส™ส™ษชแด›, แด€ษดแด… แดส ษชษดsแด›ษชษดแด„...