NCT/WAYV Oneshots

Oleh bekahstull27

a bunch of random nct onshots some will be ships, others will just be team bonding. some will be angst, some... Lebih Banyak

WELCOME!!
🖤💖Nightmares (Yu-Win)
🖤Bullied (Jaemin X Jeno)
💖Homesick (Johnmark)
🖤Insecure (JohnMark)
🩹💖Sick (JohnMark platonic)
🖤If the world was ending you'd come over right? (Johnmark)
🩹🖤💖Saesang (Jaeyong)
💖Calm Before The Storm (Ten X Yangyang)
🖤Abuse (Jisung)
🖤🔥Hanhaki John-Mark
🖤Drowning- Johnmark
🖤Abuse -Jaemin
🖤💖Rebound (Johnmark)
💖Haunted House Yu-win
🖤💖Stranded- Chensung
🔥Truth or Dare JenoXJaemin
💖Homesick Yu-Win
💖Morning Cuddles- Jaeyong
🩹💖Sick Jaemin (Make A Wish Subunit)
🩹💖Hurt Jeno (Black on Black Era)
🩹🖤Car Accident- Johnten
🖤💖Stressed Doyoung
💖stressed out Mark (Johnmark Platonic)
💖Anxious Renjun X NCT Dream
🩹💖Sick Haechan- Taeilhyuck
🔥Drunk Confessions- Yumark
💖Acrophobia - Markhyuck
🖤💖🔥Soulmates - Johnten
🏳️‍🌈🖤💖He'll come around (TaeilHyuck)
🖤Sasaengs- Jaemin
🖤💖Stalker- Lucas
🖤💖Stressed- Renhyuck +Mark
🖤💖Ranidaphobia- Hendery
🩹🖤💖Regrets- Chensung
💖Overworked- Taeyong
🖤💖Miscommunication- Lucas
🖤💖Overcrowded- Jisung
🖤💖Too Far- Markhyuck
🖤💖Replaced-Win-Win
🏳️‍🌈💖coming out- Haechan
🖤Abuse- Taeyong
🩹💖Slippery-Jisung
🩹🖤💖Overworked -Chenle
🖤💖Lost- Lucas
🩹🖤💖Attention seeking - Markhyuck
🖤Saesang- Shotaro
🖤Heartbreak-Johnny
💖"You can cry" - Markhyuck
🖤💖Panic Attack- Jeno
🩹💖Overworked -Yuyong
🖤💖Breakdown - Chenjun
🖤💖Depressed - Jaehyun
🩹💖Sick - Doyoung
🖤💖Hate Comments - Kun
🩹💖Sick - Xiaojun
🖤💖Panic Attack - Jisung
🩹💖Migraine - Jeno
🩹🖤Injured - Win-Win
🖤💖overwhelmed - Doyoung
🖤💖Separation Anxiety - Jeno
🖤💖🔥"I'll Protect you, i promise." -Johnten
🖤💖Anxiety- Mark
🩹💖Injured-Jaemin
🖤💖Nightmare- Chenren
🖤💖Nightmare - Haechan
💖Nerves - Jungwoo
🖤💖Depression-Sungchan
🩹💖Support System- Taeyong
🖤💖First day Struggles-Chenle
🩹🖤Accident- Jisung
🖤💖Autophobia - Doyoung
🖤💖🔥Understanding - JohnJae
💖🔥Autumn Confessions- DoeTae
🖤How Could You? - Nomin
💖Late Night - Dojae
🖤Abuse - Jeno
🖤💖Mistakes - Chenle
🩹💖Back Pain - Jaemin
🖤💖Eating Disorder - Doyoung
🖤Loss - Yumark
🩹💖Fever- Shotaro
🩹💖Xiaojun - Dislocated Knee
🖤Abuse - Renyong
🩹🖤Accident - Jaemin
🩹💖Sick - Haechan X 127
🩹💖Collapsed- Jaemin
🩹🖤💖Glass- Renjun (Renjun X Yuta)
🩹💖Dizzy- Haechan
🖤Secret- Ten
🖤🩹💖Bottled Up- Renjun
🖤💖Bullies- Xiaojun
🖤 Anorexia- Renjun
💖🖤Inferior- Jungwoo
🖤🩹Gunshot- Taeyong
🏳️‍⚧️💖Coming Out- Doyoung
💖"You're Beautiful" - Yu-Yong
💖Trypanophobia- Haechan
🩹💖Sick- Jeno
🩹🖤💖Accident - 127
🖤💖Overwhelmed- Yang-Yang ft. Alex of DRIPPIN
🩹💖Secret Sickness- Jisung
🩹💖Collapse- Yang-Yang
🩹💖Sick- Xiaoyang
🩹💖Seizure- Taeyong
🖤💖Objectified- Johnny
🩹💖stressed and exhausted- jisung
🖤🩹Racism- Yuta
🖤Grief- Mark
💖Late Night- (RenWin Version)
💖Nightmares- Jaehyun
🩹💖Methyphobia- Renjun

🩹💖Fever - Taeil

2.8K 63 2
Oleh bekahstull27

Request by: Celestisabelle5

Warning: vomit

Taeil woke up with a raging headache. His skin was coated in sweat, and he was absolutely freezing. His alarm felt like sewing needles being driven into his head through his ears. He groaned loudly and slapped his phone screen turning off the alarm. He collapsed back into his cool pillow not finding the energy to get up.

He slept for an extra fifteen minutes before his backup alarm went off. He groaned rolling over to grab his phone of his nightstand. He turned off the alarm and dropped the phone rubbing the sleep out of his eyes before forcing himself to sit up.

The first thing he noticed was how dizzy he got when he first sat up. he closed his eyes and steadied himself before slowly peeling his eyes open again. His body felt heavy and sore, a dull ache in every single part of him. he slowly swung his legs over his mattress and forced himself to stand. He stumbled into his bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face.

He was so cold, he had goosebumps all over his skin his teeth chattering as he stood in front of the sink. He wrapped his arm around himself as he tiredly brushed his teeth, his throat felt try and sore as he spit the toothpaste into the sink and rinsed his mouth.

He squirted his face wash onto his fingers and applied it to his face noticing how warm his skin felt under his fingertips. He sighed as he rubbed the product into his skin feeling utterly exhausted just from the simple action.

He rinsed his face and dried it with a towel before lazily getting dressed.

He grabbed his phone and entered the living room where the rest of 127 were all sitting. He slumped down on the couch feeling exhausted and achy.

"good morning hyung, taeyong made breakfast you should go eat before we leave." Johnny said warmly.

Taeil really didn't have an appetite, but he didn't want to worry his dongsaengs by telling them he was sick. He smiled and went to the kitchen to grab his plate that taeyong had prepared for him.

"thanks Yong." He said softly as he sat at the table next to haechan and across from Yuta.

He looked down at the warm food and grimaced slightly, the thought of eating it making his stomach churn a little. He grabbed his fork and began eating, his throat sore as he swallowed. He quickly took a swig of water hoping it would soothe his throat before he took only a few more bites before he was done.

Haechan eyed him closely noticing his odd behavior.

"are you okay hyung?"

Taeil looked at the younger and smiled.

"of course I am, why do you ask?"

"oh well you barely touched your breakfast, so I thought something was wrong."

"nothing's wrong I just, I'm not very hungry right now that's all."

Hyuck seemed to buy taeil's story, but Yuta looked at him suspiciously.

"you sure hyung? You do look a little pale."

"it's probably just my new moisturizer, it has a white tint to it." Taeil lied through his teeth hoping Yuta would drop the subject.

Yuta raised his brow but decided to leave it.

"okay guys, it's time for practice." Taeyong clapped his hands to get their attention.

They all grabbed their bags and followed taeyong out of the dorms and down to the practice room.

Taeil noticed a slight discomfort in his stomach as they entered the practice room but just ignored it as he tried to focus on work.

"we will be running through sticker a few times since we will be performing it on TV at the end of the week. Everyone get in position." Taeyong informed as they dropped their belongings and moved to their spots.

After some stretching, the music started, and they began to dance.

Taeil really wasn't feeling his best, his limbs were screaming in pain, his entire body aching. His skin was drenched in sweat, but he was still freezing, and his headache was much worse under the fluorescent lights.

He wiped sweat off his forehead and kept dancing hoping it would take his mind off of how sick he felt.

They had successfully run through the song and were preparing to do it again.

Taeil took a swig of his water and took in a deep breath as a faint feeling of nausea creeped up on him. he closed his eyes and leaned his head against the wall feeling the cool smooth wall against his burning skin.

He was snapped back to reality when someone tapped him on the shoulder.

"hyung? You okay?" it was doyoung.

Taeil quickly turned around which made him dizzy and more nauseous.

"yeah, yeah I'm fine, is the break over?"

Doyoung looked taeil up and down seeing that the boy was clearly ill.

"hyung, you don't look too good, maybe you should sit this one out."

Taeil shook his head in protest.

"no, no I'm fine. Come on, let's get back to work.

Doyoung was worried now.

They had begun the choreo again and taeil felt even worse. His skin was radiating heat as his temperature had risen since he woke up. his shirt was soaked with sweat, and his hands and legs were trembling.

They had reached the bridge of the song when things started to go wrong.

Taeil got very dizzy out of nowhere and almost stumbled to the floor. johnny noticed and held him up steadying him.

"woah there, hyung you alright?" johnny asked taking notice of taeil's hot skin.

Taeil nodded but his body said otherwise. His stomach churned horribly, and his head was pounding.

Sweat dripped off his face as he held a hand against his stomach the burning ache becoming much worse.

"hyung you don't look good; you should sit down." Mark suggested as he watched taeil's face go three shades paler.

Taeil wanted to protest but he felt too awful to care anymore. He nodded softly and began walking towards the bench with johnny. He had almost made it when he felt his stomach finally reject him. he stopped dead in his tracks which startled the boys.

"hyung?" johnny asked keeping a firm hold on his arm.

"i...I think I'm gonna be sick..." taeil said in a desperate whine.

The boys were all immediately in action.

"okay, okay take a deep breath hyung, just a second okay?" johnny said as he gestured for mark to grab the small waste bin by the door.

Mark snatched it and handed it to johnny quickly.

Johnny held the bin near taeil as he slowly walked him over to the bench. Once taeil was seated he gagged loudly slapping his hand over his mouth.

Doyoung sat next to him and rubbed his back.

"it's okay hyung, try and relax okay?"

After a few unproductive gags, taeil leaned forward with a loud retch and successfully brought up a mouthful of sick into the bin.

He continued to vomit for a few minutes until he was left with nothing but unproductive gags.

"take a breath hyung, try to calm down okay?" jaehyun cooed softly as he rubbed taeil's leg softly.

Taeil took in a deep breath, his throat burned and felt even worse than before.

"haechan hand me that water." Johnny ordered.

Haechan tossed him the bottle and Johnny leaned over and helped rinse taeil's mouth. He spit the water into the bin and leaned against johnny's shoulder feeling exhausted.

"you think you'll be sick again hyung?" johnny asked softly.

Taeil shook his head feeling sure he was empty.

Johnny gently raised his hand to taeil's forehead and audibly gasped at how warm he was.

"Jesus hyung, you're burning up. how long have you felt sick?"

"since I woke up..."

"aish, hyung I knew you looked sick, why did you lie to me?" Yuta chimed in.

"i...I didn't want to be a burden..."

"hyung that's ridiculous, you're sick you shouldn't be working yourself like this." Haechan said crossing his arms.

"m'sorry..." taeil mumbled.

"it's okay hyung just, don't do it again okay? Tell us if you aren't feeling well." Taeyong said.

Taeil nodded feeling his eyes close.

"let's get you in bed hyung." Johnny said as he slowly lifted taeil off the bench. He and johnny walked him out of the practice room while the others continued practice.

Once taeil was tucked into bed johnny checked his temperature while doyoung brought him some fever reducers.

He graciously took the pills and snuggled into his covers feeling sleep take him over.

"what's his temp?" doyoung asked.

"102."

"aish this boy... he probably made himself worse by dancing."

"he's stubborn because he's the oldest, he'd never let us take care of him willingly." Johnny said with a soft chuckle as he brushed taeil's hair out of his face.

"okay, let's let him sleep." Doyoung said before they closed his door and went into the living room.

"we shouldn't leave him alone."

"I can call the dreamies to come keep an eye on him while we finish our schedules."

With that johnny called jeno and told them, to come over.

Once they arrived, johnny and doyoung went back to finish practice.

By the time they were all back home, taeil was awake and feeling a little better.

They gave him some soup for dinner and kept an eye on his temperature throughout the night until his fever finally broke the next morning.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

25.9K 344 30
This book will be everywhere, I'm kind of inexperience with these type of things and it might be boring, but I'm trying
7.8K 122 5
A compilation of my NCT/WAYV oneshots.
80K 637 14
Will include a lot of smut, don't read if you aren't comfortable. Welcome hard stans 😈.
18.6K 344 20
A bunch of oneshots for Jaeyongists ;)