Pretty | BNHA X MALE OC | ON...

Da Lilithsankun

Indra can't remember many things. Maybe remember isn't the word but still. His previous name. The color of hi... Altro

Disclaimer
Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter One: Awakening
Chapter 2: Young Life
Chapter Three: Start
Chapter 4: Plan
Chapter Five: Recommendation Entrance Exam
Chapter 6: Start
Chapter Seven: Found
Chapter 8: Quirk Apprehension
Chapter Nine: Battle Trial
Chapter 10: Class Rep
Chapter Eleven: USJ Attack Part 1
Chapter 12: USJ Attack Part 2
Chapter Thirteen: Aftermath
Chapter 14: Sports Featival Part 1
Chapter Fifteen: Sports Festival Part 2
Chapter 16: Sports Festival Part 3
Chapter Seventeen: Sports Festival Part 4
Chapter 18: Day Off
Chapter Nineteen: Hero Names
Chapter 20: Hosu
Twenty One: Aftermath of Hosu
Profiles
Chapter Twenty-Three: Greetings
Chapter 24: Intermisson
Chapter Twenty Five: Exams
Chapter 26: Calm before the storm?

Chapter 22: Return

1.9K 92 15
Da Lilithsankun

The moon was a distant but ever watchful presence in the sky. It may never shine as brightly as the sun, may be hidden by the clouds, but always there subtly affecting and changing things like how the moon affected the tides.

For all the moon watched and protected, it was always there.

╒◖═══════════════════════◗╕

When Valentin was young he remembers his best friend, no, soulmate.

He was nice.

He was caring.

He was a sweet little thing, always wanting hugs. He would always return them though.

He was pretty and beautiful.

He was someone that understood him and vice versa.

His soulmate died.

His body was found a day later after he died. He didn't even get to see his body for a funeral because Luna asked to be cremated.

Luna.

That was his nickname.

One that shines in the night, the brightest that covers over that of stars. It doesn't provide warmth but comfort for the lone souls.

Opposite to Luna, his nickname was Sun.

One that shines the brightest during the day. The sun provides warmth but be careful, for the sun may burn you if you get too close.

The sun must always shine.

Always stay happy.

Always be a new start.

Cannot remain sad.

His soulmate died.

He also soon died. Only three days later.

He tried to protect his mother but she also died along with him.

The cause? A semi truck out of control, maybe, it didn't stop. They were trying to cross the road and couldn't get out of the way. They even walk during the red light, the hell was the semi truck there for?

He was killed instantly, his mother took a while.

He woke up with blood on his head while his mother had purple bruises on her neck.

Strange thing was that his mother now had brown eyes and looked different. Did he disregard the fact that he had blood running down his head? Yes, yes he did.

That happened a lot even before. Luna and him got into a lot of fights, no not between themselves. He's already used to that feeling.

Another thing was that he was shorter. He was an astonishing height of 183cm but he was reincarnated as a three old!

What the hell!

Ok, maybe he skipped over some things like his panic attack but he rather not talk about that.

Anyways, years have passed since being reborn. He quickly found out that he's in the BNHA world or at least like a parallel world of it.

He now had short black hair. It was choppy unlike his brown curly hair back in his old world. He kept his brown eyes the same. He likes his normal eyes no offense to other people who do have different colored eyes. He thinks it's cool but he's fine with his eyes.

His mother on the other hand has brown eyes with curly black hair. She had green eyes before so it was a bit weird seeing it at first.

Both of them have tan skin, nothing about that changed. Although he's now Filipino-Brazilian.

His mother is Brazilian while his father was Filipino. Was because he apparently died a year before they got reincarnated. Nothing also changed about that either.

He really didn't have a father figure back in old life, his father only died after he was five years old. Nothing much he can remember from the guy. Just the little stories his mother likes to tell. Like the time his father walked into a wall and again expecting the wall to make a door for him.

His father sounds fun. His mother really loves the guy and he's not disrespecting anything about that.

When he first saw Mizuki Indra it was strange. No character had that name or appearance of him or her or whatever they identified as.

But then he saw that goddamn kick and he knew who that was. It was his Luna.

He knows it is, he has seen that stance so many times. He was on the receiving end of it.

His Luna was here.

He was here.

He's alive!

He immediately started making plans to go to Japan. First his mother needs a job but he doesn't know anything about that. So he let his mother do that part.

Next, get a scholarship at U.A! It's easier said than done. But his grades are all A's so it's fine. The bloody transfer entrance exam, recommended letters, was too much work but he got them in the end.

Language was one thing.

But Luna taught him a bunch of Asian languages like Chinese, Korean, Thai and other languages! Japanese is much like those languages, also he taught himself Japanese in his free time in his past life so no problem. But his mother was going to be an issue.

She only knew Portuguese, English, and Spanish. She either had to work where these languages are provided or he had to translate everything.

But no problem, his mother apparently got a job for that! His mother is the best! She's the greatest!

Eventually he was in a hotel room until the landlord/employer(?) was able to supply them a room and furniture. Which huh? What kind of landlord does that? Don't they usually already have a room to go to? Eh, his mother knows what she's doing.

And now he's in front of a huge traditional Japanese estate up in Tokyo.

"Mama are we in the right place?"

"Of course we are right! Are you doubting me!"

"In all honesty? Yes, knowing you Mama. You once brought me to a liquor store and wanted me to try some. I was seven."

"...fair enough."

"How rich is your employer, Mama? What job did you even apply for?"

"How would I know?"

"Mama, answer the last question."

"It was for taking care of a dog, their employees don't know how to."

"Why would they get a dog without knowing how to care for it?"

"Who knows? Maybe they needed emotional support or brought it on impulse."

"That sounds something me and Luna would do."

"It is." The front door opened, revealing a middle aged woman with purplish purple and glasses. She was dressed in maid uniform.

"Good afternoon, Olena-san, Olena-kun! I hope you two had a nice trip coming over here!" His mother elbowed him to start talking for her.

"We did, it's a pleasure to meet you..."

'She looks like Mey-rin, is she a rip off? Is she a reincarnation? Is the owner of this house Ciel?'

"Rin, my name is Rin!"

'Even her name sounds similar!'

"Please come in, don't stay outside! The Lady and Master are arriving soon. Kindly take off your shoes and wear the slippers over there."

He automatically took his shoes off and began to think, 'who the fuck wears their shoes in their house? Ew.'

He felt a hand on his back, signaling him to stop daydreaming. "Introduce yourself to them."

'Who?..they looked very pretty.'

"Good afternoon, my name is Olena Ravi. It is a pleasure to meet you."

"Hello to you Olena-kun, as we said before we are the Mizuki's."

'Mizuki? What a small world, maybe their distant relatives of Luna. Actually it's not far-fetched that these are Luna's parents, especially since that man looks identical to Luna.'

"My name's Mira while my husband is Umi. We have a son around your age, you might meet him when he comes home."

'Yep, definitely Luna's parents.'

"Yeah, I hope so, Mrs. Mizuki!"

"Bassy will show you to your room while I accompany your mother. I hope you have a great stay here. Dinner should start soon."

"Yes, Mrs. Mizuki!"

"Good afternoon, Olena-kun, follow me."

"Mm."

"Do you need help with your bags?"

"No sir." The walk was quiet but once they went further into the house, it got progressively noisy. He observed the man's face, he showed no outward expression. He saw that the man was a replica of Sebastian.

"We are here, I hope you do know how to unpack."

'He has the same sass as Sebastian.'

"Yes, Mr. Bassy."

"I'll take my leave then, Olena-kun. Someone will come to get you for dinner."

He took in the atmosphere of the room. It was decorated with blue flowers. The bed was small for two people and had a rug next to it. There was a low white table. It is a perfect room for a studious teenager.

Yet he ignored that and went to the closet. Huh, it was a walk-in closet. Cool.

He unpacked his shit and was called down for dinner. He saw several other people who took the appearance of Ciel's servants. He went to sit beside his mother.

"Thank you for the meal." He had just finished his meal when Mrs. Mizuki started interrogating him. He's over exaggerating but it felt like one.

"Olena-kun, what school are you attending?"

"U.A."

"U.A? My son also attends there, what course are you in?"

"I'm going to attend the business and management course."

Before the lady of the house responded, Mr. Mizuki spoke up, "I also attend that course, you can ask me for help..if you want..."

"That will be nice, Mr. Mizuki. I'll take you on that offer if needed."

"..uh yes." The man looked toward his wife. The woman only patted his shoulder.

"You can take your leave Olena-kun."

"Mm, yes Mrs. Mizuki."

After that day the situation of Hosu aired on TV to which he was surprised.

Luna? Helping someone??? Dude sometimes doesn't even want to get out of bed. Also what bs did that dude spit out. He's going to kick his soulmate, it doesn't matter if Luna kicks him just as hard.

But at least he knows the time frame of this world. It's still at the internships before the final exams.

Though he wants to know something.

'If Stain didn't make his speech would Dabi, Toga, and the others join the LOV?' He doesn't exactly know. Only time will tell.

He met the dog of the home. His name is Akio and he's a Samoyed breed. He's quite lazy but maybe it's because he's like seven months old. Well he didn't own a pet dog before, his mother did. He just feeds Akio and plays with him.

After the internship week was over, it was time for him to go to school!

Is he excited to go to school for work? No.

He just wants to see Luna. His Luna.

◖═══════════════════════◗

After being checked by Katsuki, he was released. He was just watching his classmates laugh at his friend.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Izuku questioned worriedly. Izuku was sitting with Iida and Todoroki, he ignored the latter. He noticed how the class quieted down to let them have a conversation.

"It's fine Zu. I haven't received any wounds or injuries." His face was as blank as ever, although many of his classmates noticed that the markings on his face hadn't disappeared yet.

"I see, but you need to tell us quickly if you're feeling any pain, okay?" Izuku replied.

'I just told your ass that I ain't injured.'

"Speaking of hero experience, the ones who changed the most or at least went through the most were those four, huh?" Kaminari suddenly pointed at Izuku, Iida, Todoroki, and lastly himself.

"Oh, yeah! The Hero Killer and the Hosu Incident!" Sero remembered.

"I was really worried when I heard that you were involved, Mizuki-san... You too, Iida, Todoroki and Midoriya." Yaoyorozu voiced her concerns, before adding on the three other people.

"I'm okay, nothing serious. I had my right hand man and left hand man after all. They won't allow me to get injured at all, protective bunch aren't they?" He tilted his head, unknown to him that it casted a shadow on his face. It felt menacing to his classmates.

It told them to stop questioning. It told them to get out, run away.

"Those two? Yeah, they fucking are." The class got a whiplash of how Katsuki didn't seem affected.

'Why did they seem so scared? They look like they almost cracked their necks just trying to look at Suki.' He thought.

"I mean I guess so... but you're like their future boss. It would make sense that they would protect you, Indra-kun!" He observed as the class turned their heads to Izuku, they seemed so nervous..

Kirishima was quickest to recover and asked a question to distract the class. "Talking about the twins, where are they? I haven't seen them yet."

"Nezu called them for something, Kirishima-san."

"I told you to drop the honorific dude!" He looked toward Katsuki for guidance. He can't even remember if he did talk to Kirishima.

"Why would I know?! I'm not with you 24/7 to know when you had a conversation with shitty hair!"

"..aren't you with me for 10+ hours each day?"

"I'm not!"

"Zu, Suki is being mean." Izuku seemed to not know what to do but spoke anyway.

"Kacchan, Indra-kun-"

"Go sit down!" Aizawa came into the room, tired as ever.

'What crawled up his ass this morning?'

◖═══════════════════════◗

"I am here! It's been a while everyone! How is everyone?! And the reason for that is your basic hero training!"

'Why am I here again?.. right the license.' He could hear some of his classmates complain about not getting a break.

"As an immediate follow-up to your internships, today's activity is a playful one. A rescue training race!" And he zoned out.

He should really stop doing that but he's not going to. It's a coping mechanism.

"-and please try to keep the property damage to a minimum!"

"Stop pointing at me."Grumbled Katsuki who was standing next to him.

"Suki-Suki, do you want some candy?"

"No." He walked to the closest person, who was short.

"..Kay.. Mineta-san do you want some candy?"

"Sure!"

He handed some wrapped candy into the guy's hand, "Here, it's some chocolate from my-"

"It's from your girlfriend?! I can't take this!"

"..no."

"Your boyfriend then? I still can't take it!"

"No, it's from my Father. He thinks I'm mad at him for somethin'."

"Something? What is it?"

"I crashed into a wall."

"What are you? A bird?"

"..don't know." He pulled up his veil and ate some of the chocolate.

"I don't why you show your face while wearing your hero costume, I think you're very pretty."

"Mm, some people don't like my eyes."

"Hide your disgusting eyes child."

Before Mineta could respond the race began.

"START!"

"Woah look at Midoriya, Mizuki!"

"Zu is cool don't ya think?"

"Yeah!" He glanced toward his blond friend and saw him getting very.. frustrated.

"Suki, don't compare yourself to Zu."

"I'm not!"

"Do you want some chocolate?"

"No."

'At least he's distracted for now.'

"I still can't see how you and Bakugou became friends."

"Me neither, thought he would've killed me."

"It's amazing you're alive." Mineta joked before it was announced that Sero won the race.

He just sat down quietly on the floor whilst watching his classmates race. He felt like he didn't belong here, he doesn't. He took away someone's spot, who was he to do that? Those dark thoughts only lastly a moment before he called down for his turn to race and rescue his teacher.

He looked toward the people he was against. Aoyama, Kirishima, Tokoyami, and Yaoyorozu. Either way it won't take long before it ends this race, it doesn't matter who he's up against. He hates doing extra work.

"START!"

He immediately felt the source of All Might's water supply. With that he used the water from clouds to form wings. He took off in the direction of his teacher and landed there in record time.

"Good afternoon, sir."

"Ah!"

'The fuck was that? He screams like those typical high school girls.'

"Young Mizuki! It seems like you made it before your classmates."

"Mm."

"..would you like to wait for your classmates to finish?"

"Mm."

"..ok then."

"Mm."

◖═══════════════════════◗
Class 1-A POV

"Who do you think is going to win?!" Ashido beamed to the class.

"Yaoyorozu or Mizuki have the best chance of winning, maybe Tokoyami." Kaminari responded, putting his hand around his hips.

"Indra."

"What makes you say that, Bakugou?"

"He's the best one in this match. His speed is too fucking inhuman."

"Inhuman?"

"Indra-kun can track down people based on their water content stored in their bodies. He can feel the water basically." Midoriya clarified to his confused classmates.

"Huh, that makes sense. Why hasn't he been using that before?"

"START!" The class could see their classmates going toward the direction of All Might at various speeds.

"He said it's too much work but he'll use it to get it work over with if it's easy enough. This area is small for him."

"Small?!"

"Uh huh, he once tracked Kacchan location all the way from Tokyo because he was taking too long to visit Indra-kun."

"That sounds scary."

"It fucking was, bastard called me out of nowhere asking what I'm doing instead of being with him." Before any of the class could respond they saw Mizuki land next to All Might.

"Wow, he really is fast."

"Dude's so talented!"

None of the class could see Bakugou frowning at the 'talented' comment. If they did, they assumed that he was mad at the noise. Bakugou was frowning because his friend's hard work was deemed to just being talented. Like his friend was born with the power to just control pounds of water. Talent is insulting to his friend's hard work, he has seen the guy work. Dude could be overworking himself without realizing, too say that his hard work is because of talent? How-

"Suki-Suki, you good?"

"I'm fine."

◖═══════════════════════◗

Katsuki is acting strange, he noted.

"Are you sure? Do you need some food, water?"

"I said I'm fine, owl."

"Mm, you can take your time. I'll be here when ya need me. Let's go to the changing room." The class walked back to the main building then to their respective changing rooms.

As he changed, he just observed his classmates being idiots. There was Mineta who was trying to peek at the girls, then got poked at his eye. There was Iida who was screaming to Mineta about respect and boundaries. There were just a bunch of teenagers being teens.

He isn't one of them.

"Suki-Suki you done? I'm ready to go." He received a grunt as a response.

"Use bloody words, but ok."

◖═══════════════════════◗

Indra was having a relatively nice day.

But during class there was some talk about a new student from Brazil. So what did he do with that information? Stay the fuck way from the cafeteria and hallways as much as possible.

He doesn't know this unknown character. What if it's an AFO spy or something. No thank you.

He continued to have classes for the day and not bail out. It was up until the end of the day that something happened.

He met what once belonged to him.

◖═══════════════════════◗
Class 1-A POV

The class was almost ending, just for students to pack up. The teacher already left and the only adults were the twins.

Mizuki and other students were talking to their friends. Mizuki in particular was sitting on top of Bakugou's desk.

Just then a person came into the room.

He walked in with the confidence that he owned the place. He did so quietly.

"Hello, my name is Olena Ravi. It's a pleasure to meet you all, Class 1-a!" The black haired male guy said as he stood on the teacher's podium with a strange smile.

The class could see the twins tense up, putting them on edge. The twins had better survival instincts than the class after all. But the twins held back for some reason.

"Hey did you know that the moon can't shine on its own. It needs a sun." Some of the class widened their eyes hearing the familiar wording.

"And a moon is hiding here." With that, the person charged at Mizuki. The person punched Mizuki without a single thought and Mizuki let him.

"Found you, ya ass!"

".."

"Whatcha gotta say for yourself? Nothin'?" The class noticed the same speech pattern of the person, it resembled Mizuki's.

"I'm gonna say 'that was one hell of a punch.'" Olena widened his brown eyes as if not expecting that answer, whatever it was.

The class didn't expect the guy to go hug Mizuki and start crying.

"I'm sorry!"

"Ya ass, stop crying I'm starting too."

"Huh no way!"

"To which shit?"

"To stop crying! I just met you again!"

"We're in a class, ya moron!"

"I'm the moron? You're a moron!"

"Why me? I'm not crying in front of a class!"

"The fuck you mean why? Ya left me alone!"

"..."

"Sorry that was uncalled for."

"Nah, I get ya."

"You can kick me."

"With pleasure, my face bloody hurts." Mizuki went to kick the guy with brute force, sending the guy a few inches backwards. That didn't seem to affect the guy if anything. The pair only held hands once they were close.

"Ran open a portal to my room. My face is going to be ok, I'll heal it later."

"Yes, sir..."

If you don't fight the people you love then what are you? But be sure to make up together and fight once more. Communication is a key that builds relationships, that's something both Indra and Ravi know.

◖═══════════════════════◗

"I found you."

The boy's eyes remind him of...

"Vale." He ran up to the boy giving the other a hug. Both tumbled to the ground,

They stay quiet for who knows how long. They both knew that they found each other, that this was the same person they knew before.

He couldn't trust his voice to talk.

"Luna, I'm home."

"Wel.. welcome home, Sol." His voice still cracked.

But that didn't matter.

They cried together, with smiles on their faces.

At last, they found each other.

They kept their promise.

They returned home.

Home.

It felt truly safe now.

Home is people. Not a place. To Mizuki Indra, Valentin Lopez was his home and to the now Olena Riva, Mizuki Indra was his. They are destined to be together, no one was taking them from each other. Not even themselves, they now know how they would feel if they were taken away. They felt empty, not whole.

◖═══════════════════════◗
Ravi

Ravi remembered his last moment with Luna.

It was after the passing of both Luna's mother and father. He tried to keep him distracted, he should've tried harder.

The boy sighed as his shoulders slumped a bit as he took a deep breath and looked straight into his eyes. "Sol..." Luna gave him a soft smile.

"Please live a happy life."

No. Not that smile, please..

Anything but that, he hated it. Not the smile itself but what it implied. He should have known.

He should have known.

That his precious person was going to something so drastic. That ended in his own demise. He was deliberately going to get himself killed.

He should have known.

He shouldn't have left Luna alone that day.

◖═══════════════════════◗
Indra

If anyone ever asked him how he was doing, he would say that he was ok.

Always okay.

He didn't want to bother anyone with what was going on in his head, with the battle in his mind.

Not his Mother.

Not his Father.

Not Hans or Ran.

Not Finn, Rin, Roy, Bassy, or old man Tana.

It was a warzone up there, ready to blow up at any minute. He was scared of what would happen if he opened up about it.

He was scared of losing control.

Hush. Don't feel, don't show.

Stay silent.

Children must be seen, not heard.

He hated his life, no, himself.

He wanted an escape. He longed for one.

He wanted out.

He wanted o u t.

He got what he wanted but at what price? He should have thought it through, he should have talked with Sol.

Maybe he could have stayed in his home land.

But he has Valentin currently, how worse can it be now?

◖═══════════════════════◗

"How have ya been these years Luna?" Both of them are still on the floor hugging each other. Indra's face was buried onto the other and vise versa.

"..I'm okay, there are good people here."

"Mm, I see."

"..how have you been Sol?"

"..it was lonely without you, but I managed. Mama is also here with us."

"Mama Rose is here? She's here..oh Sol I'm sorry." Indra hugged the raven head tighter, trying to comfort him.

"It's fine, I don't know what I'd do if she wasn't here with me."

"Probably getting blocked by a door."

"Oh shut up."

"..."

"Ne, Luna?" Ravi picked his head and looked into the other's blue eyes. He noticed some marking on Luna's face but no made no remark toward them. He didn't take note how it was now red instead of the blue he saw earlier.

"What is it, Sol? It better not to stick a hundred-" Indra stopped talking to observe the marks on Ravi's face. Little red cracks like marks appeared around his eye.

"Shh, we don't talk about that! Anyway, you want to go shopping?! It'll take our minds off stress plus we catch up!"

"Mm, yeah..it sounds like a good idea."

"I know, I'm like the best aren't I?"

"Chill, tone it down, idiot. Also no I'm the best."

"No, it's obvious that we're the best!"

"..hm it feels like you're gonna say something else."

"But of course I'm the best between us!"

"Hm yeah right. If walking into a wall is considered as being the best."

"..that hurts my pride, Luna."

◖═══════════════════════◗

Hans and Ran are worried.

They're worried about many things although the main thing is Indra.

Those markings on the boy's body haven't gone away yet. They know what those mean, Indra has been getting worse.

Imagine their anger when someone punched Indra for no reason. But they couldn't move from their spot.

The raven haired boy with brown eyes reminded them so much of Indra.

He had the same empty smile whenever Indra tried to comfort them. He walked into the room just like Indra would and without someone realizing that he was out of place. He had the same commanding aura.

But they stood their ground and did not attack the boy. They knew who he was.

Olena Ravi.

He's the son of one of the newer workers. They must not hurt their family, that rule that the Mizuki's put in place before Indra was even born. Hurt meaning injuring someone that will land them in the hospital. And the punch did not qualify as ending up in the hospital. They were satisfied when Indra kicked Olena back. Those kicks hurt like someone decided to throw 20 pounds of iron at them.

Ran followed Indra's demand of creating a portal to his room. The boy didn't specify which room but he made a portal to the estate instead of the apartment. If that Olena boy tried anything, the older workers would take care of it. Not that Indra couldn't protect himself but for the other if he ended up as a pile of meat.

It wasn't that long before the twins calmed down the class and arrived at the Mizuki household. They were stationed at the door of Indra waiting for anything. They hear the boys talking in a foreign language, which they assume was Spanish or Greek.

It took a while for the boys to come out of the room, dressed in matching outfits. They both wore black turtlenecks and white jackets paired with black pants. In their hands were white ankle boots.

Although the most striking thing was their markings. They had red markings on their faces. Indra had his usual mist like marks but it was bright crimson. The Olena boy had a crack-like pattern around his left eye and also a crimson color.

"Oh Hans, Ran. Good to see you, me and Ravi going to-" They noticed the lack of honorifics and the use of Olena's first name.

"Go on an adventure!"

"Mm, this might take a while-"

"You mean a few hours."

"Shuddup, so please don't go looking for us. We promise that-"

"We'll come back before nine."

The twins couldn't tell if the boys were finishing each other's sentences or Olena just felt the need to interrupt.

But they wouldn't question anything, this was Indra. He knows what to do.

They let the boys go without fussing.

If the boys came back home with matching earrings or rings, they didn't question it. If Indra had much longer hair than before, they didn't ask why.

They know better.

It felt like a puzzle was finally finished for some reason when they looked at the pair. They knew the rest of their family felt the same way. So they didn't question.

Maybe part of the reason was because they got to see a genuine smile from Indra. It didn't matter. As long as Indra is happy.

They were worried but they also trusted their instincts.

.

.

.

.

Short Stories
Repress
Set during Middle School Time Period

Once he got back to his home, he threw up shaking in the bathroom. He sat rocking back and forward in the corner thinking.

He couldn't live like this remembering all the blood everywhere. No, his mother wouldn't want that of him. His mother wanted him to be perfectly normal without any troubles at all. That's what he thought his mother wanted. He had to do it for his mother.

He had to forget all he saw. Forget the shooting. Forget the overdose. Forget the murder.

All he had to do was repress and just forget everything.

Forget! Forget! Forget!

And somehow he was able to do that.

Years later he was able to repress anything bad. He buried it in the deepest corners of his mind.

And he was content with that.

Sometimes it came back but he repeated the process.

Again.

Again.

And again.

But there was someone to disrupt that. It was his precious person, Vale? Ravi? He just settled on Zen.

Zen but he is always his Sol. Sol, his and only his.

No one can take that away from him.

Hound Dog Report

"Most of your students are doing relatively okay. They suffer from nightmares from the attack but nothing else. There are some students that refuse to talk though." Ryo reported to the home room teacher of Class 1-A.

"Who?"

"Bakugou, Todoroki and Mizuki."

"I understand the first two but Mizuki? Kid seem like the type to open up." He would argue that blue-eyed child wasn't not but calmed down to disagree.

"No, he's not. I have been looking into past school counselors* notes of them and have received red flags. Bakugou for over praise, Todoroki for lack of interaction, and Mizuki.. he was also suspected of trauma from his past counselors."

"Trauma?" Aizawa became more alert.

"Yes, at first they suspected abuse but it was later confirmed that it wasn't. It seems like this behavior has been going on since age seven. Paranoia has been ruled from his past school counselors."

"Paranoia?"

"It wasn't confirmed exactly what caused this but Mizuki's previous classmates helped him. His classmates got him items to distracted like stress balls. The teacher notes from his middle school also outline that he wasn't particularly interactive with his peers unless someone started talking to him."

"An introvert?"

"That may be the case." The two continued to talk about the students' situations.

Question

As the pair was taking a walk, Indra had the urge to a ask a question, "Sol I have a question."

"It better not be an existential crisis question."

"It ain't, I just wanted to ask why you didn't send me a text before you met me?" He's a very curious person.

"..it isn't sentimental at all."

"I forgot you were sappy." He figures it makes sense, Vale was always the type to write something instead of texting. Either that or calling.

"How?!"

"Fish memory."

"Like that explains anything," Valentin just rolled his eyes.

"I think sending a letter is better but I didn't have your address."

"Right right."

"Plus sending and receiving letters is a lot more sentimental! Think about how much effort goes into writing a single letter, while thinking about the other person. And it's even more touching when you think about how many people a letter has to go through to arrive at the assigned person!"

"Didn't understand a single shit you said but yes."

"Also what are the chances you actually see a text message from me?"

"Unlikely."

"Exactly."

Akio

Indra could hear a dog barking when he arrived back home with Ravi.

Wait, dog?

"Sol, do you have a dog?" He asked while walking inside his home. He was told that his family is hosting Ravi's family while they're in Japan.

"No?"

"..."

"Did your parents not tell you that you guys have a dog?" He had a sneaky suspicion that Ravi is about to do something stupid.

"...no."

"Maybe it was a surprise!"

"For what?" His parents don't have time to take care of a dog nor does he think any of the workers can take care of the dog. Bassy probably could but he likes cats better.

"Uhhh, maybe for emotional support!"

"..that sounds-"

"Amazing!"

"Mm, what's the dog's name?"

"His name is Akio, it's a charming name." They walked into his room and put their bags down on the floor. Ravi walked in a wall, he still wondered how the guy managed to do that.

"Huh, if you say so. I have no knowledge about names but it sounds beautiful." He now putting away their jackets inside his closet.

"Uh huh! You want to meet him?"

"Mm." Ravi immediately dragged him to the main living room. He saw a white fluff ball sitting on the couch.

"Akio, I'm home!" The dog just stays on the couch without moving. Maybe he's sleepy? Ravi just picks him up and hands Akio to him.

"Hello."

"Luna please don't start talking to Akio like he can talk back." He ignored the plea of his soulmate, this creature is beautiful. How can he not talk to him?

"You're very cute, do you want food?" Akio barked in response, very quietly though.

'That's cute.'

"Sol where's his food?"

"In the kitchen, under the sink cabinet." Ravi followed him as he walked, not that he minds. The kitchen is close to the living room they're in.

He decided he liked Akio as he watched his new friend eat.

Promise

Two figures are seen sitting down on a hill as the sun was setting. Both were boys around the ages of eleven.

"I'll find you again." Valentin whispers, meeting his gaze. "In another life, even if we wake up thousands of miles away, I'll promise to find you."

He tilted his head in confusion.

"What brought this on?"

"Nothing really, I just wanted to tell you that."

"Alright then."

"I find you ok? I'll tell you once I do, even if you don't remember!"

He averted his gaze to the setting sun.

"..do you really think that we'll ever meet again?"

"Of course! We meant to be, we're soulmates after all!" He could practically hear the other's bright smile.

"Do you promise?"

"I do!"

He met the other's beaming face.

"I'll hold that to you then."

"You can count on me! Even if it takes years to do so!" Valentin kept his promise, he did find him. It did take years but it didn't matter. Valentin found him.

"See? I knew that I would find you."

"How'd ya find me?"

"Luna, you're the person that is always in the spotlight y'know. I knew that no matter how long it takes, you'll be a great person! A great person that the world sees!" He still has the same bright smile.

.

.

.

Fun Facts:
•Both Indra and Ravi are possessive little shits. For each other and other things.

•Ravi is a cheeky liar but not to Indra. He can't find the heart to lie to Indra. He oftens looks away from Indra's gaze if he tries to lie or find someone to speak for him. Likewise Indra can't lie for shit to Ravi. Ravi can tell if he does try to lie.

•The ring on Indra is a fragment of his past. Kind of, not really.

•Both Indra and Ravi have piercings on their ears but don't usually wear earrings. It is a way for both of them to remember the past.

•Indra and Ravi had matching tattoos back then. It was on their thighs.

•Indra now has Muichiro hair length (before it was at his shoulders). This was done by a hairdresser using their quirk.

•Both Indra and Ravi are clueless about directions. They often got lost together and will continue to do so. Ravi has gotten better but just a little bit.

•Ravi is a bit clumsy. He can walk straight into walls before realizing that he did and can fall on air.

•Ravi does know how to fight, he just doesn't want to if the situation can be resolved by talking. But if you touch, hit or even look at Indra the wrong way, you might not wake up again.

•Indra and Ravi were once in a gang, not as members more as teens who were bored and had nothing else to do. Fun times. They had the names 'golden pair' 'gold hunters' and 'golden dragons'. They were shortened to just G.

•Indra and Ravi lived up to 19.

•Unlike Indra, Ravi did not go through a process of reincarnation. Although they do have some similarities to their reincarnations. Wanna guess why? (Ravi's monologue in the beginning is a huge clue.)

•The Mizuki family is hosting the Olena family.

•Hound Dog has a degree in psychology—PsyD.

•U.A has an option for students that do well online instead of in-person teaching. This is mainly for students that have extremely social problems or are ill. But regular students can take online classes unless a class has to be done in-person like the support course technical class. If students do take online classes but go in-person, they can go to a different class from their own and basically skip for the day or just leave the building if they don't like it.
•U.A issues out computers and other needs for these students. They install programs into the computers to keep students from cheating. It's very difficult to get rid get these programs, if someone does manage to do they would be referred to the principal immediately.
•The online course has many different teachers across the world hired specially for this. Students can set their hours for school either it be night or day. Teachers here can either send a recording of their lectures or do it live.

•U.A sometimes has council meetings for students who are class officers. Indra only attended once and later passed that duty to either Yaoyorozu, Iida, or Izuku.

A/N:
•School counselors design and deliver school counseling programs that improve student outcomes. They lead, advocate and collaborate to promote equity and access for all students by connecting their school counseling program to the school's academic mission and school improvement plan.

•School counselors work with students, families, communities, faculties and staff to address issues that have a substantial impact on student academic, personal/social and career development.

•School counselors work to identify the behavioral, academic and social/emotional impact of abuse and neglect on students and ensure the necessary supports for students are in place.

•Hound Dog is lifestyle guidance counselor(wiki)—the name has changed due to being outdated so school counselor is the term used nowadays. There is a difference between the two but I'm changing this man's profession to school counselor.

•How many of you have been a school counselor? The counselors at my school usually give us powerpoints individually to each class. Don't know how they fucking do it. They also call us into their office for our future careers and make a plan to achieve that goal. I had to make an outline of my classes I want to take during high school and the credits I'll have by the time I graduate.

•Also yes most of my author note's is copy and paste from different websites, which I don't remember from. The last one is https://www.gcu.edu/blog/psychology-counseling/guidance-counselor-vs-school-counselor

•I'm sorry I rushed this so badly and the delay but Ravi needs to be here. I hope you liked it.

•Thank you for reading! Have a great day! Bye, bye!
(๑╹◡╹)ノ"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.3K 325 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? °☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...
38.1K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
376 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
428 28 10
❝ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ꜰɪɴᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴀʟ, ᴋɪᴅ. ɪᴛ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴜʀʙꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ.❞ . . Five years ago, at...