Sakura Blossom ( Kny X Modern...

By -Kira_Kira

Y/N was just an ordinary person from the 21st century, she didn't expect to wake up in an anime where human-e... More

Seraphic Breathing
Mochi.
Angel
Old married couple
Home
Regret
Rock
Haori
Underling
Chopsticks
Wisteria House
A memory from the past
Nicknames
Family
Fail
Protagonist
Trial
True colors
Promise
The butterfly mansion
Training
Training...again
Marry me?
Sun
Sword
Infinity train
Rengoku
Her story
A talk with a god
Enmu
Akaza
Proposal
Warm
Butterflies
Festival
Chaotic meeting
Senjuro
Grandfather
Live.
the real me
Mitsuri
Mission
Monster
Love-Struck
Baby Chick
Impeccable
I'm back
B O N U S
Kidnapper
Disguises
Sisters
Hime
Perfect
Daki
Where's Y/N?
Fiancé
Sunshine
The Sound Hashira
200K S P E C I A L C H A P T E R
Lullaby
Threat
Magical girl
Poison
Apologies
House arrest
Carrots
Accidents
Happy Tears
Rivals
Fever
Trap
Party
Helleborus
Candy
Cake
Butterfly Effect
Friends
Pepper Spray
Save the princess!
Onigiri
Acorn
Rain
Deal
Parents
Courage Test
Treatment
Forever
Comfort Words.
Recognized
Idiot.
Confession
Mark
Swordsmith Village
Hot Spring
Cute
Ribbon
Doll
Sacrifice
Rice Cracker
Clones
My only friend.
Cicadas
The way you are
Morning
UNO
Hide and Seek
Secret
Hashira Reunion
Farewells
Peacefulness
Disney
Letter
Spicy
Smile
Worthy
Troublesome
Love
Three Questions
A Boring Story
Gift
Bad Feeling
Needle
Night
Spell
Dream
Snake
● 3 MILLION Q&A pt.1 ●
● 3 MILLION Q&A ○ ANSWERS ●
Childish
Fool
Frustrated
Temptation
Fish
Violence
Hurt

Date

43.9K 2.3K 1.6K
By -Kira_Kira

"Inosuke! There is no safe place on this train! Protect the sleeping people! This whole train is a demon! Can you hear me? This whole train is a demon!"

"!!! I knew it. Then I was right! And I lack nothing as a boss!"

"Yay! Lord inosuke is amazing!"

"OF COURSE I AM!"

"AMAZING! AMAZING! YAY!"

"I AM! I AM!"

Y/N and Inosuke start to scream at each other from the opposite sides of the cars before Inosuke jumped back inside to protect the people.

"Y/N, you-"

"Understood! I will go help Nezuko protect the passengers!" Y/N says before also jumping inside the train.

'Now that my memories are back I can use the rest of the celestial breathing forms but… I can only use it about three more times before the same thing at the natagumo mountain happens again.'

'My body isn't as strong as it was before. Am I getting weaker with the reincarnations?'

"Nezuko!" She exclaims as she gets close to where the demon girl was, struggling to keep up with the meat worms around her.

Seraphic breathing: Fifth form, Karmic Pay

The breathing created a small shock wave who managed to destroy the weird tentacles, it will take a while for them to recover.

"Are you okay? Euhhk-"

She falls on her knees with one hand covering her mouth while the other one was holding her sword for support.

"Hhmmm?"

Nezuko quickly runs to her, putting her hands in both of the girl cheeks to check on Y/N's face.

"I'm fine. Sorry for worrying you."

'Two more times.' Y/N thinks before getting up and going back to her battle position.

More worms started to form, however, …there's something different about them.

They are…ignoring Nezuko and the passengers?

Y/N keeps cutting them to no avail, as more and more of them keep appearing and trying to grab different parts of her body.

Though Enmu did say he liked my pained face, I didn't expect he would just blatantly ignore all of his humans hostages!

A worm then manages to grab Y/N's leg, Nezuko tries to run to her, but another one of them appears from behind her, grabbing the girl arm and harshly pulling her back.

"Hhhmmmh! Hmmmh!" Nezuko exclaims as her hand helplessly reaches out to Y/N.

"I'm fine! Keep away!" The girl exclaims back as she cuts the worm in her leg, only for another one to grab her arm and more of them appeared to grab the rest of her body.

Thunder breathing, first form: Thunderclap and flash sixfold

"Wha-"

In one moment she was seconds away from death and in other moment Zenitsu was suddenly by her side with one arm hugging her waist while other holding his sword.

"I will protect you, Y/N."

'He…'

'He-'

'WHAT THE HELL?! HE'S SO COOL?!'

'Wha- my cheeks are hot? I am blushing?! NO! FUCK NO! I'M A BAD BITCH AND I DON'T BLUSH!'

'FOCUS- NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE FANGIRLING!'

"I will prommble- ngaaah….zzzzzz…" He started to sleep while standing, snoring in a very anticlimactic way.

Nezuko puffs her cheeks in irritation as she goes in the direction of the two, harshly punching the back of the sleeping Zenitsu for him to let go of Y/N.

"W-wait! Don't wake up him!"

As Y/N tries to squirm away from his grasp without waking him up, a warm ball of sunshine suddenly enters in scene.

'You know, I kinda wished that when Rengoku saw me in the middle of the battle I would be in a more cool situation, not while being hugged by a half-asleep boy who's currently drooling in my chest and an angry demon girl pulling my arm.'

He smiles blankly and says: "I am interrupting something?"

"….I would appreciate a little help."

"So Inosuke and Tanjiro will find its neck, and we will defend the five back cars?"

"Precisely!"

… I will not question the reason to why he decided to take me along, when he defended the five cars alone just fine in the manga.

"… So, do you wanna hang out after this?"

He lets out a laugh in response.

"What a peculiar situation to be called on a date!" Rengoku says as he cuts one of the worms.

"I was being 100% sincere!" I say back as I defend one of the passengers from a worm trying to eat its head.

"Then I might give your proposal some thought!"

 "Really?!" I excitedly turn to him in response.

Ok- maybe, just maybe I was kind of joking to lighten the mood, so I didn't really expect him to actually accept it!

"Don't get distracted!" He says as he cut one of the worms who were behind me.

"Oh, sorry!"

'Oh gosh! I almost died an embarrassing death back there.'

Gruesome screams of pain suddenly echoes through the whole train.

"Seems like they succeeded!"

"YeaAAA-"

The train started to violent trash around.

"It's going to flip, hold on!" Rengoku says, almost too calmly for someone who is inside a train that is about to be destroyed, quickly sweeping me up in his arms and running to step outside the train. 

'RENGOKU IS PRINCESS CARRYING ME CKSNDKAOKAKAAK-'

'My simpness really can't handle this anymore-'

He puts me down after we safely got outside, as I saw Tanjiro figure laying half-dead in the ground, I quickly ran up to him.

"Tanjiro? Yahoo! Are you awake?"  I say, looking at him from above.

"An angel?" He responds back, a little delirious.

 "PFFT- YOU TALKED JUST LIKE ZENITSU NOW!"

He does this expression that make it obvious that being compared to Zenitsu is far from a compliment to him and sits up in exasperated way.

"NO WAY- Eughh-"

"Are you okay?! Don't get up so fast like that if you are injured!"

Rengoku then intervenes, "Your stomach is bleeding. Concentrate more, improve the accuracy of your breath. There are blood vessels. Broken blood vessels. Concentrate more.''

"Huff-"

"That's it. Hemostasis. Stop the bleeding."

He taps his forehead.

"Concentrate."

"Huff…pant…''

"That's it. No more bleeding! There are a lot of things you can do if you can master your breathing. That doesn't mean you can do anything… But you'll be much stronger than you were yesterday."

"….yeah." Tanjiro says with a dazed expression, Rengoku responds back with a gentle smile.

"Everyone's safe! Numerous injuries, but no deaths! No need for you to overdo it!"

BOOM.

Something crashes like a meteor some meters away from us.

There he is. Akaza.

Are you ready?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 2.1K 44
Y/n and her best friend get sucked into a world full of demons. what will happen to them? !𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐒𝐔...
21.1K 432 13
In a small village a little aways from any town or city. It's peaceful there. No demons. You the daughter of the chief. You run your own little f...
125K 3.5K 18
❝ 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗮! 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝗳 [𝗬/𝗡] 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗸. ❞ ❝ 𝗔𝘄𝘄 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺...
5K 168 19
➵ 鬼滅の刃 "[𝗡-𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘]-𝗦𝗔𝗡, 𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨! 𝗣-𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗕𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘!" ↳ "𝗛𝗔𝗛𝗔, 𝗢𝗛, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗠𝗘? 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨...