Atlast Got Married, But!... (...

By FlowerVine98

'They say Marriages are made in heaven. I think God forget to fix my match. Because still am unmarried.' - Al... More

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue

Chapter 50

12.4K 546 179
By FlowerVine98

***Happy 50th chapter💞. Guess what this story crossed 35k+reads. This is soo much for me. Thanks guys. I hope you guys will like this chapter. Happy reading 💞***

Reyansh pov:

I like her soo much!!

I smiled, thinking about our little make out session.

When did I become like this?

I don't know. I don't have any answer for that.

I thought I will never allow any other woman in my life, but here am kissing with her. A few mins back this lips of mine is devouring hers
As if her lips are the source of a  honey.

With a happy mood I reached my office.

Everyone wished me, even I too wished back which made everyone to look at me like an alien. Haha.

I entered into my cabin, which only reminds me our very first kiss.

How bold she is?

'Did you forget her slaps' my mind reminded me.

I laughed out. Yes she is bold only.

"She is weirdest creature only according to me. And am the useless creature according to her." I murmured by opening the file of the lodged cases.

"Today she is very beautiful. With her saree, with water dropping from her hair. I couldn't even able to control...." I stopped my murmurings in between as I heard the door knocking sound.

"Come in" I said.

"Good morning Sir" came shilpa voice.

"Good morning" I replied.

"Sir, you look very happy today. " she asked me.

"Ye.. Yeah" I awkwardly replied to her by ruffling my hair, which bought the memories of our kiss.

Her hands over my hair...... Her ruffling... Her lip...

'Sir, Are you there? " shilpa flicked her finger before me.

" Y.. Yeah" I said.

"What happened sir? "  shilpa asked me.

"Nothing. What is the news?" I started to ask her rigidly.

I just want to be care free reyansh only before my wife.

"Sir, the news regarding the....." that's how I immersed in the work.

At evening :

Around 6'O clock, I reached home. I just hope, rithish would have opened his love towards my sister jeevika.

Will see.

I entered into our room, only to see my wife is sweeping our room.

" Why are you doing this now? " I asked her.

"From morning, I have been dusting, cleaning our whole room, just now finished it. So now sweeping." she replied.

I looked at my cupboards, shelfs. Everything is twinkling. Hmmm.

"You could have waited right, I could have helped you" saying this I entered into the room not before removing my boots.

"It's okay, already you were doing many works, besides that I don't have much work to do today. That's why" she said.

"It's not like you were not working. And even if you are not a working woman, it's not wrong to participating in household chores" I said which made her face bloom with surprise.

"What?"

"Nothing" she said with a smiling face.

I walked towards my cupboard and took out the t-shirt and phant. Then entered into the bathroom.

After freshening up, I came out of the bathroom and looked for my wife, who is moping the floor now.

"I didn't expect you to arrive early" I heard her voice.

"Yeah, no big pending works. That's why, I wrapped up quickly." I said.

"Wait for 5 mins, I will quickly prepare coffee, once I finish  mopping" she said and started to dip the mop in the water bucket.

But that's not what caught my eyes.

Her waist is the one.

For her every mop, an folds were forming over her chubby waist. I just want to grab her......

'Reyansh, stop there. You have to control yourself. First love her, then you can think about ravishing her' my mind advised me.

I looked at my wife face, where her thaali is jiggling for each mop. The way she tied her saree pleats, everything is screaming me to just hold her and kiss then and there. But I don't want to disturb her.

When am changed this much?

I don't know.

But that four days of not seeing her, not conversing with her, did really made more impact over me.

After mopping she moved out of the room with a bucket in her hand.

I sighed.

Then I sat over the bed and looked at the window only to csee the chill weather. It looks, the rain will start to pour heavily anytime.

"Coffee" her soft voice broke my trance.

I got the coffee cup from her hand.

"Yours?" I asked her.

"I need to take bath, then I will prepare for me." Saying this she entered into the bathroom with the clothes which she already placed over the table.

Ilankodi pov:

Heavy work.

Today I got bored with out having anyone in the home.

I came out of the bathroom after taping bath and seen that reyansh Is not present in the room.

I immediately started to wear the saree properly. Then I combed my hair.

I looked outside, it looks like it is going to rain.

Wow.

As soon as I finished combing, I thought of going to the kitchen to prepare coffee.

But an hand stopped me, by grabbing me towards the balcony.

What happened? I looked at the source, why he is grabbing me?

"What..." he didn't let me to speak. As he kept grabbing me until we are out.

"What are you doing it looks it is going to rai...." he kept his finger over my lips.

He grabbed my hand forcefully, which made me to land over him forcefully.

He then tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Let's enjoy this chill climate" he softly said, by leaning towards me.

"uhh?"

"What uhh?" he asked me.

"It is going to rain, I have a lots of work to do. Need to prepare dinner, and....." he stopped me from saying the list of works by pecking my lips.

God.

"We are in balcony" I said to him by lowering myself as this made me to blush profusely.

"So what? You are my wife. Am kissing my wife with her consent. What else needed?" he speaked without even having any filter to his mouth.

"Tell Ilankodi" he asked me again as I kept silent, because of my blushing. I couldn't even able to see his face.

"Stop blushing soo much" he said by hugging me.

Goddd.

What am I doing?

"Have this" saying this he showed the coffee cup towards me.

I shocked looking this.

I didn't prepared for myself then this?, because he is having another cup in his hand.

"How?"

"I prepared" he replied.

"Don't worry, the coffee is prepared from the milk only not from the curd, like last time" he softly said.

"Umm... Thanks" I replied with a smile lingering on my face.

"It's okay my dear wifey" saying this he made me to sit on the chair on the balcony and he took the chair opposite to me.

"What are you looking at?" he asked me.

"N.. Nothing"

"The climate is very chill right" he asked me.

I nod at him, he smiled.

He signed me to drink the coffee. So I started to sip the coffee, indeed it tastes good.

"Coffee is good" I appreciated.

"Happy to hear. Its been 7 years I guess, since am preparing the coffee." he said.

"But the taste doesn't seems like that." I said. Because it taste really good.

"Am glad, getting a appreciation from a great cook. Hmmm" he replied.

"Am not that much of great cook"

"Well you are...." saying this he grabbed my left hand and kissed it.

I just felt like am having everything with me. Because of his gesture.

"Drink" he said. I nod at him, and started to sip it.

"How was your day? " I asked him while having my coffee.

"Hmm, good actually" he replied.

"Still some cases are pending. Had a meeting with DC, right now working on so...." he started to say each and every details regarding his day.

I kept responding to him either by noding or asking him some question.

Am I that important to him?

Am I reyansh?

" How did you cleaned my whole book shelf? It might took a long time. You know it's been more that 1 year I guess from last time I cleaned it" he asked me

"It was not that much of work. It hardly took me 2 hour that's it. But your collection of books are great you know. And when am cleaning your showcase, so many medals hu... Best officer it seems." I said to him.

"Not more than you madam. Getting a best teacher award" he winked at me.

That's how we started our conversation. At one side the rain drizzle started to wet us. And on another one side, he shifted to my side and sat beside me.

I don't know when I leaned over his shoulder, by hooking my hand with his.

We have been speaking for more than 1 hour. The night soon falled, but somewhere we both are not having the hearts to move from here.

Love being in his arms.

That too in my lover arms who is my husband.

"It seems it is going to pour heavily. Comeon we will go inside" I asked him after half an hour. As the rain started to pour slightly heavy.

I stood up and started to move inside the room, with the thought that he will follow me. As I don't want him to catch any cold from being here.

But to contrast he grabbed my hand and made me to lean over the rail.

And he turned me over it, such that my back hits his front. And my front slightly hit the rail.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Just trying to spend this beatuful evening with my beautiful wife" his soft came near my ear followed by kiss near my earlobe.

He sneaked his hand over my stomach from both side.

"But we are drenching" I said to him, as the small small rain drop is hitting us from the roof.

"Sometime we need to enjoy each little things"

"But we will catch with cold"

"It's okay"

"Okay"

He placed his chin over my head. And tightened his hug.

"The rain is pouring with heavy sound, yet it making our mind to remain in calmness right" he asked me.

I slightly looked up at him and smiled.

"Hmmm"

He turned my head and again placed his chin over mine.

I smiled.

"I don't know that you will speak this much" I slowly said.

"Mmm yeah not everyone around me having this talent of letting me out from my shell." he replied.

"Only you are having" he huskily said near my ear.

" I... I didn't do anything" I unsurely asked him.

"You did, but you are not aware of it" he tightens his hold. But this time his hand sneaked into my bare belly area.

I tried to clutch his hand as we are standing in the outer, but he nod as no. So I too let him to do whatever he wants with. After all am his.

Only his!

"Am glad that you are conversing with me openly." I said Inbetween his torture.

"Mmmm" he hummed

"What would be your answer, if at all you seen me when your parents arrived to my home by tagging along with them, for the very first time to see me as their daughter in law. What would be your answer. For marrying me, yes or no?" I asked him slowly.

Because I really want to know. That is the very first time I got a positive response from a family. After 6 to 7 years.

" Why are we speaking about this"he aksed me unsurely.

"Just want to know"

"Mm, in that case I don't know. May be my answer would be.."

My heart started to beat fastly.

"No" he said by crushing my heart.

"Ohhh" that is the only word came out my mouth.

"Yeah that's right, no one would say yes right after seeing this ugl...." he stopped my words, by placing his finger over my lips from back.

"I didn't said my reasons right" saying this he turned me towards him. Tears started to fill in my resevouir.

I tried to wipe my tears. But he clutched my hand tightly. Instead he leaned over me, which made me to lean back over the rail.

At one point, he put his full weight over mine.

" Shhh" he suhesd me.

Then he kissed my both eyes, as soon as his lips touched my eyes. My tears falled.

After kissing my eyes, he kissed my forehead.

What he is doing?

He is right, he would said "no" definitely after seeing me. There is no...

"Don't think, this mind is the ugly not my wife." he pecked my lips by saying this.

"Please don't think everything by yourself Mrs. Ilankodi. Not everyone will see the outer appearance, even if I see outer appearance, you are beautiful only. Who will say no to free chubby cushion?" he cockily said at me.

I looked condusedly at him.

"Then why no?" I asked him.

"I might have rejected you, for my personal reasons." he replied.

"What is that?"

"You dont know I guess, why I actually accepted to marry in the first step." he said

"No I know, ishaan, Jeevika, your parents compeled you right" I replied.

"Jeevika said it seems."

I nod

"Yeah, so then I kept this condition. Am cent percent sure that no one will accept my condition and become my wife. But all my conditions were broken by you. So if I met you in person that day I might have said some reasons to avoid this marriage. But not definitely for the appearance. " he replied.

That's when I smiled at him.

" Good you didn't came" these words flown out even before I control it.

He amusedly looked at me.

"Even am glad about that." saying this he pecked my lips.

"We are in outside" I said.

What he is doing?

"Don't complaint like you don't like it"

"I.. I... No.. Not.. Comeon we will go inside" I tried to move him. But all he did is blocking my way by keeping his hand over the rail on each side.

"What are you doing? We are started to drench"

"How about a kiss in the rain?" he asked me.

I tried to nod as no, thinking that we are out. But to the contrary, I wrapped my hands over his neck. And pecked his lips.

From then he captured my upper lip, so I captured his lower one.

Where is our shame?

Becoming shameless to get each other.

I started to ruflle his hair, his hand is roaming over my wiast.

We both moaned in the balcony as if we are homeless people.

In the rain drizzle, in the cool weather, in the open area, we are ravishing each other without thinking about anything. But Just us.

Just us.

Once we ran out of breath, I left him. He looked into my eyes and kissed my forehead.

"I will never leave you. And I won't leave you to leave me" he smilingly said.

"I won't even think to leave you" I immediately said.

"Promise?" boy he don't have to ask this.

"Promise" I said and hugged him.

His slightly wet shirt, touchéd my cheek.

He then turned me, and made me to lean over the rail.

"Till this day, whenever it rains. Either I will be in work or sitting over the bed and reading some books. That is how I lived. But today, when I seen this climate. I just want to enjoy with you. Because till now I don't have anyone for myself. But now I have you. I want to enjoy each and every little things with you. I have missed so many things in my life. That has no limits I guess. But now this heart yearns to live each and every moment to the highest with you" he said.

I looked up at him.

"We will" that's all I said.

He is a child.

Child inside his heart.

This makes me to love him even more.

"I love you" I said.

He smiled.

"I want my wife to love herself. See ila, what you will do if am not handsome, if am not manly, if am not a good looking. Whether you would not love me? Or will love me?" he asked me.

What type of question is this?

" Am not loving you based on your outer appearance. Am not like that. I started to love you, why I don't know. May be for your calmness, your way of giving respect to me. Your way of caring. Your way of making me feel secure when ever am with you. These mouth of yours never mocked me, these all are may be the reason to love you "

" Not this body of yours" I said.

He smiled.

"Then why are you expecting me to  like/love you based on beautiness?" he asked me.

"I.. I'm." I don't know.

"That is because your mind is fixed that every partner will love each other baesd on outer appearance. No it's not true. Some people are there out will love beyond the facade of this skin ila. Am not saying everyone. Because we can't go and change everyone's mentality. "

I turned towards him.

" This eyes of your always capture mine"

"This nose of yours always catch my attention"

"This lips, which will blabbering almost all the times. Which doesn't have any filter before opening this mouth of yours"

"This hand which always used to hide your waist"

"This, what else I can say?" he asked me by raising his eyebrow.

I nodded as no.

He rubbed my cheeks.

"Why are you not believing that am not behind the beauty facades ila. Because everyone is beautiful in their own skin. For me you are the very beautiful woman. Who always taking care of me as if am a small child. The way you taking care of Jeevika as if she is your own sister. The way ishaan attached with you. The way you pampering me now. The way you..... " I pecked his lips.

" Enough "

" Just love yourself ila. I want you to be stay strong for yourself. I want you to be bold ila. I want my wife to stand up for herself, I want her to fight with everyone. I want her to give comeback, not to nod her head as yes for whatever the shit they are saying. I want her to show that she is embracing her body. Because I know you are working on yourself ila. I just want you to let them know that my wife is not a easy target to mess with. I don't want her to only to stand up for others. I want her to stand up for herself. Will you? " he asked me.

Will I be able to do that?

" Yes "I replied to him which brings the smile on his face.

" And I like the bold woman in you, who raised her hand for multiple times. I like the woman who tackled me in the thought of man who... "

" You are not. Am sorry "I immediately said to him.

" It's okay. Even if am in your situation I would have done the same. " he replied.

" But am truly sorry "

" Sorry can't be accepted until unless a lip kiss and bear hug " he cockily said.

" Well accepted " saying this I grabbed his T-shirt collar and made him to lean over me. And kissed him.

Our both lips were fighting. An moan is filled in the balcony. Even though the rain drizzle is drenching us, we didn't felt any cold. Instead I felt the warmth through him.

He is mine.

I left him after our kiss. Cant get enough even after lots of kiss.

"Well now i accept the apology" he said.

"I think we can go inside" I said blushing.

"Yeah" saying this we both entered into our room. I searched for the towel in the cupboard and then I fetched it. I moved towards him. And started to dry his hair.

"Sit" I said

"Mmm" he hummed.

He sat over the bed, I started to wipe his head. He hugged my stomach in between and I too let him.

Then we both changed into different cloth. After that I prepared the dinner, Jeevika and ishaan arrived by evening itself it seems. But Jeevika looks sad for some reason

After dinner, I played with ishaan. At night Jeevika ishaan to her room without saying anything. I even tried to ask her what is the matter. But she is not at all allowing me.

After wrapping up everything in the kitchen. I locked our main gate
And entered into our room with a confused state. Why Jeevika is sad. Why she is not sharing anything with me. What happened to her?

"What happened?" an voice startled me.

I looked up to see that he is standing very near to me.

"uhhh... Not.. Nothing" I said.

"It's not looking like nothing" he asked me.

"Am a police officer" he said. And made me to sit on the bed and sat beside me.

"I know that" before even I control myself.

He amusedly looked at me.

"Am... Am... This mouth always not supporting me. What else I will do?" I frankly said to him with pouting.

He started to laugh at my nswer.

"That I kn. Know" he said in between his laugh.

I leaned over him.

"That screams my wife innocence" he said by kissing my head.

"Now say"

"That actually Jeevika looks very sad that's why, I did asked her. But she didnt reply. She looks very disturbed. She looks like she cried." i said to him.

"I know the reason" he said which made me to look his face.

"You know? "

"Yeah, rithish proposed her" he said making my eyes to go big.

"He proposed to Jeevika wow." I shouted at him.

"What why are you shouting?"

"He proposed, even while we rehearsal he didn't done it properly. Wow super" I shouted in excitement.

"Don't remember me that day" he annoyingly said.

What?

"Why?" I slowly asked him by lensing over his shoulder .

"That day I undergone many feelings. First scared thinking that you were loving my exfriend. Then your lies, I don't even want to think about it. The time, where I missed my wife" he said which brings the smile over my face.

"But you didn't spekaed with me despite of your missing feelings" I asked him.

"Yeah. I did missed you soo much" he said by pulling my cheeks.

"Don't it's paining" I shouted at him and tried to swat away his hand. But he didn't even allowing me.
I just pulled his left hand and bited it.

"Hy whta are you doing?" he shouted at me.

"You pulled my cheek, for that my revenge" I shouted at him by getting away from him. As I know there will be more punishment will come time.

"You, stop there Mrs. Ilankodi" he shouted at me.

But I already gone to the other day of the bed. He started to run towards me, I just runned over the other side, but somehiw he grabbed me. Arghh.

"Lea... Leave... Leave me" as he started to tickle me in my neck and waist.

"Argh"

"Le.. Le. Le.. Le... Le.. Le.. Leave... Me. Nme" I shouted at him in between my laughs.

I just falled over the bed, he towered over me.

"Wh.. What are you do.... Doing" I started to stutter.

"Why someone is getting fear?"

"N.. No.. Am not"

"You are" he leaned over me and pecked my lips.

I tried to move away from him. But he grabbed me and bited my cheek.

"Arhhh"

"Is it paining?"

I glared at him.

"Oh no never" I glaringly said to him.

"You idiot it is pain....." I stopped

Fuck

"Mmmm idiot" he asked me.

"That sorry?"

"It is better, I mean idiot is better than useless creature, manwhore, gangster you know" he said by grabbing my face in his palm.

" Oww.... Can we forget that? "

" How can anyone forget the first and second meeting. That too who impressed me " he said and raised his eyebrow.

"I.. I I."

"And also you said that rithish love proposal is super, wow. But no its not, not more than yours. I didn't expect my wife to be that much bold you know. I know she is bold, but not here too" he says and lied on the bed properly and grabbed me over him.

"Owww I weigh...."

"Shh" he shushed me by making me to lie over him partially. He then turned off the night lamp.

"Don't worry regarding Jeevika. Give her some time to process. She needs to think, after all she is the one who is going to live. Think from her perspective ila, it is not easy ila. Are you able to marry another person if I di...."

"Stop.... Pl.. Please stop" I shouted at him.

"Its just for the word am saying ila"

"Please don't. And I won't allow that to happen. Just don't say okay" I asked him desperately, he nod at me. Because I can't think my life without him.

"Okay, where I was. Ahh, Give her sometime. We have to respect her decision" he said. I nod at him by hugging him.

I wrapped my hand over his torso. He took my leg and wrapped over his. Our legs were tangled, his left hand under my head as if its a pillow. My head near his neck. His another hand over my waist. And my hand inside his t shirt, this all I need.

The warmthness.

A very happy day.

"Love you" I said.

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

I roded his t-shirt slightly up, to enjoy his warmth.

He amusedly looked at me, but I didn't care.

"It's so cool. You know body heat?"

"And it's not like I didn't seen anything" I said by winking at him.

He nodded his head as no by laughing at my answer.

"With his embrace,
With his warmth,
With the secured feel,
My eyes drooped, and I slept with a content feel,
Everyone mocked me, but you didn't!
Everyone said, that I won't get married, but you married me!
Everyone said, no one love/like you, but you did!
This is enough reyansh,
This is!! "

Author's note:

Thank you all for your patience.

How was the chapter?

Please bear with the mistakes.

It looks like I just started this book, but it already crossed 50 chapter. Am happy for getting a positive responses. Thanks a lot. Your support means a lot guys.
      As I said earlier, this is a big book. So it's an slow story, please adjust with me.

Being the 50th chapter, I just want to give their moments only. So, this chapter. I hope you guys like this. Adjust karro.

How was the story till now, is it very slow?

Which character do you love the most Reyansh or ila?

Love you all💞

Love yourself💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5K 27
Being a Muslim girl and in a conservative family with three protective brothers to care for you for your entire life....It makes you spoiled, protect...
256K 11.3K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘒𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘡, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘳𝘢π˜₯𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘡...
372K 21.5K 61
She was once loved He too once loved. She is fat, He is fit. She stopped showing emotions, He too stopped showing emotions. She is ugly and got mock...
286K 10.1K 22
I've been bullied since as long as I can remember. Dark skin is so this or so that. And it seemed to get worse when I gained weight. "Now not only i...