shut up (SLOW UPDATES)

By maruharuhi

(SLOW UPDATES) "What the hell is going on Higashikata?" When it all boils down to the murder of her mother... More

01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
update!
22

04

96 3 3
By maruharuhi

Y/n brushed her messy blonde brown hair before pulling on her short school skirt.

Her long ones were bloodied and dirtied in the fight yesterday and she had no extra so she decided to wear the short skirts that her school also provided.

She didn't really like short skirts but well, it made her feel cute and that kind of motivated her to be more confident about how she looked.

Y/n skidded past the kitchen where Kumi was making breakfast. The lady frowned before throwing a toast straight at y/n' head.

Y/n quickly caught it without the use of her stand, causing Gentle to look at her then to the toast.

"Hey why did you throw it at me?" y/n asked as she struggled to put on her shoes.

"Because i'm mad at you for waking up late! It's your second day of school and you don't have the car ride privileges!"

"So it's only for the first day?"

"Well duh? Do you think I'll drive you to school everyday?"

"Okay I'll learn how to drive soon and take your car!" Y/n joked and rushed out of the house.

Yeah she was late but what time did school start anyways?

She glanced over at the Higashikata house to see whether Josuke had left already but could only see the open garage door.

Y/n cautiously tiptoed out of her front yard to see a really pretty lady looking around for something in the drawers.

"Uh excuse me, are you Higashikata's sister?" y/n asked politely, getting surprised laughter from the lady that stood up after finding a spade.

"Aw aren't you a cutie? No no I'm Josuke's mom! Who might you be little dear?"

She's a milf tier oh god.

"H-hi Ms Higashikata! I'm y/n l/n, Kumi Matsumoto is my legal guardian and I live next door..I'm just checking whether Josuke left his house or not."

"Oh I think he's still home, I'll get him if you want! Come in if you'd like to, I don't think you had proper breakfast did you?" She pointed to the toast still in Y/n's hand, making her flush a furious red. Right first impression made on Josuke's mom.

"Hey watch your step!" y/n looked down to see the milkman who had suddenly kind of appeared, step on some dog poop.

Inconsiderate dog owners..

"Did you step on it?"

"Yeah I guess so."

"Seriously this pisses me off!" Ms Higashikata walked over with her hand shovel. "Letting their dog shit in front of someone else's house! I'm really thinking of keeping it and putting it in the owner's pocket tomorrow morning."

Y/n glanced down at the poop before looking at the milk bottles placed at the steps.
Something felt...off.

"Um..I left your milk there, I'll be off." Y/n frowned a little at the milkman and continued staring at the bottles.

"You're not the usual milk man," Ms Higashikata continued, looking over to y/n and beckoning her to go into the house. "Get something to eat sweetie and please ask Josuke to hurry up i'll be there soon."

Y/n bowed awkwardly and waddled into the house, not before casting a suspicious glance at the milkman who avoided her gaze.

Y/n entered the house a little flustered.

How was she going to go in?

Just call out for Josuke?

Yeah, best course of action.

"Josukeeee~" y/n slowly walked in, only for Josuke to pop his head out with a brush and a phone put up to his ear.

'I'm on call' he mouthed, y/n nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

Ms Higashikata came in soon after and started to boil some water, making some eggs and bacon that made y/n's stomach grumble.

"It's better that you eat something hm?" she placed a plate for y/n and served some scrambled eggs.

She smiled as Y/n took a small bite from the eggs, smiling surprised at the taste before continuing to eat.

"Josuke, where did this picture come from?" she called out, picking up a photo laying on the table. Y/n stopped eating, curious about what she found.

Josuke leaned back from the sink, frowning slightly.

"It's the milkman from earlier, do you know him?" A shocked expression crossed Josuke's face and Gentle suddenly came out, punching y/n hard in the gut and causing her to puke out the eggs eaten.

Y/n covered her mouth and rushed to the bathroom, gently sliding past Josuke and throwing up.

"Oh? Are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah I'm fine," y/n glared at Gentle before Josuke's eyes widened, still on the phone, he tucked the phone between his shoulder and his cheek, taking a spare bottle filled with a liquid from the shelf next to him and emptying it.

"Crap I'm too late, I just saw that thing go into my moms mouth from the coffee!" Confused, Y/n flushed the toilet before returning her attention to Ms Higashikata.

Something blue had slipped into her mouth.

Josuke casually placed the phone down and approached his mother, giving y/n a small nod as she followed him.

"Oh darling are you alright?"

"I choked on the eggs so sorry," y/n lied.

"Aah I see, please take care alright?" she looked at Josuke. "Do you want coffee?"

Josuke gave her a small smile, his lips curling up slightly. "Yeah with milk and sugar please." his eyes flickered to y/n and he mouthed a small 'close your eyes'

Y/n squeezed her eyes shut and heard a loud squelching sound, she dug her nails into her palms as some other sounds were heard before Josuke gently poked her.

Y/n peeked open her eyes to see Ms Higashikata perfectly fine and making coffee.

"Josuke? Was it milk and sugar?"

"Mhm," he picked up the phone left in the bathroom and continued his conversation, beckoning y/n to follow him.

"Hello? Jotaro?" he held up the bottle with the stand inside to y/n grinning.
Surprised and trying to figure out what happened, she replied with a thumbs up.

"I caught that stand, but what do I do with it?" y/patiently waited for him to finish the call, picking at the lint on her uniform.

They talked for awhile more before Josuke ended the call.

"Yo why are you at my house?" he led y/n back to the kitchen, smiling. "Miss me already?"

"Huh no, uh..." yeah, why exactly did she want to check on Josuke so early in the morning?

"I just wanted to see whether you left for school already or not-"

"She skipped breakfast to check on you!" Ms Higashikata pulled Josuke's ear. "I invited her in because I want her to have a good meal!"

"Not to mention how dare you make a lady wait-"

"Mom school starts in an hour and a half!" Josuke whined.

"Huh it does?" y/n scratched her head, a little mad at herself for waking up so early and dashing out of the house. "No one actually told me what time school starts so i assumed that it was going to be around now..."

Josuke laughed which resulted in him getting a huge bonk on the head by his mother. "Gah! Geez you could have asked me yesterday or something."

"Yesterday was a mess what made you think that I thought of school?" y/n asked as Ms Higashikata went to get ready for work.

Whispering, she leaned forward. "And what's with that stand? I still don't understand what's going on."

"I can't tell you," y/n scowled and Josuke held up a finger. "Unless you agree to let me help find your mother's killer."

"Why are you so committed to help me?"

"Because I think this stand is the stand of the guy that might have killed her." his playful spark vanished from his eyes to reveal his cool seriousness. He kinda looked hot serious.

His stare is hot i guess.... Y/n stopped herself from thinking, somewhat alarmed by her thoughts.

"Then it's a yes," y/n picked up a photo from the table, frowning at the milkman that was most definitely dangerous. "But there's a condition is there?"

Josuke furrowed his brows, glaring at the stand swooshing around in the bottle. "For now no I guess but you owe me." he stuffed the food into his mouth, standing up and clearing the dishes."I'll tell you more later on the way to school."

Y/n stood up to bring the dishes to the sink, washing it alongside Josuke. "If he's the killer please let me beat the shit out of him." she mumbled.

Josuke nodded, wiping dry the dishes and placing it on the dish rack.

"What? Josuke doing the dishes? Am I going to mad?" The both of them spun around to see Ms Higashikata ready for work, gasping at the scene that unfolded in front of her.

"He doesn't do the dishes?" Y/n looked at Josuke pointedly, the male turning into a shade of crimson.

"My my, all this to impress your girlfriend~"

The plate slipped from y/n's hand to be quickly caught by Josuke.

"Mom seriously?"

"Nah I'm just kidding, sorry y/n~ Anyways do get to school soon okay I'll be off for work now! Bye!" she hurried off and closed the front door shut with a small bam.

"I-ignore her," Josuke stuttered, picking up the bottle with the stand and shaking it vigourously, revealing the ugly looking water stand. "A-anyways, Jotaro is coming over later so let's wait for him."
He strode out of the kitchen and to the living room, leaving y/n to stand in the kitchen flustered.

Girlfriend?

What?

•••

The two of them played baseball,which wasn't really a good idea for y/n who got angry really easily.
She almost destroyed the cartridge console, only stopping when Josuke had to drag her away from the TV before she boxed it right in.

"AYO CALM DOWN PLEASE."

"WHY IS THE COMPUTER PLAYER SO GOOD?"

"ITS THE COMPUTER??"

"Freeze."
Josuke tensed up, releasing his grip on y/n's shoulders. She spun around quickly to see a police man hold a gun to Josuke's head.

Josuke must have saw the hostile look in her eyes because he quickly held a hand up to her as the man spoke.

"Why aren't you in school Josuke? And whos this little lass with you?"

"Are you allowed to take your gun home , Gramps?"

Y/n felt her shoulders relax and her posture straighten, she scratched the back of her head a little embarrassed.

I almost fucking jumped him oh goodness.

"Oh shush! Just answer me."

"I-i'm going! We're just waiting for someone!"

His grandpa then started to laugh, pulling the gun away from Josuke's head.
"You fool, this is just a model gun! You scaredy-cat," he smiled warmly at y/n. "Nice to meet you young lassie, are you a friend of my little Josuke?"

"Uh, yes! Nice to meet you sir my name is y/n l/n and i'm the next door neighbour and also Josuke's classmate," y/n gave him a low bow in which the old man laughed.

"Oh! So you're that y/n that was involved in the incident two months ago," the policeman smiled warmly at her. "Do not worry but we will eventually catch the killer, I was thinking of reopening the case tomorrow."

"R-really? Thank you so much!" y/n couldn't believe it. Reopening the case? That was brilliant! Maybe the police weren't as useless as she thought they were!

He then turned his attention to Josuke. "I win this round of the weekly contest to scare each other!"

Josuke sighed, rubbing a hand over his face. "Okay okay I lose."

This earned a noise of surprise from his grandpa.

"Hm? What's wrong? Are you not going to argue this time?" Josuke reached over to switch off the game and y/n passed him the console, giddy with happiness that the police were going to reinvestigate the whole incident.

"Nah nothing, mom went to work already," he turned to his grandpa. "You should go to bed, you're tired aren't you?"

Y/n toggled with the remote control and it switched onto the news channel, curious, she sat down in front of the screen to take a look.

"Now, our next story," Josuke turned his head back to watch the news. "The number of strange deaths occurring due to the center of the eye or ear being destroyed has risen to seven as of this morning."

"The police are trying to get to the bottom of these bizzare deaths," Y/n frowned hard. "Which has only occured in Morioh. They are trying to determine if they were caused by illness or accident."

Both Josuke and y/n turned their heads to look at the bottle that stood on the table.

It was definitely the work of the stand.

"I've heard about this," his grandpa spoke, anger etched upon his aged features. "It definitely reeks of foul play to me."

"I can't help but feel like someone really dangerous is hiding in this city."

"Gramps..."Josuke was interrupted by a car horn outside. "He's here."

It must have been Jotaro.

Josuke switched off the television and headed off to the window, y/n trailing after him.

However she felt a feeling of dread in her gut, it was almost as if something bad was going to happen.

A huge man stood outside the window, his white coat billowing in the early morning wind. He had a funny hat with gold designs on it, to y/n he looked kinda tacky but she didn't question his outfit.

Suddenly something occured to y/n.

"Wait..the..bottle...."Y/n eyes widened. "Mr Higashikata might..."

Y/n felt dread build up to her mouth.

Fuck.

•••

hey hey hey!! this is chapter 4 down!

this chapter was supposed to be about 3000 words + long but I thought it would be too long so i shifted it to the next episode.

honestly i kinda hate myself for writing so long but sometimes without some words and stuff i feel that it wouldn't be good???
uk what i mean??

anyways!

hoped you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next (very frequent) update!

-maru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.1K 52
Y/n was living a normal life when she had to move. Her best friend called asking for help and of course, Y/n agrees and moves into her friend's house...
1K 47 9
A young Japanese high school student suddenly gets thrust into a world she doesn't understand, meeting strange new people and discovering things she...
2.9K 97 11
After the universe gets rebooted causing all but two characters remember what happened after the events of killing Pucci, which was you and Emporio...
25.9K 824 16
You grew up in America, but after a business offer was thrown at your dad, you move to Japan, as a Japanese-American. You get ready to go to school f...