18

trigger warning : mentions of suicide!

"What the hell is up with this manga artist?!" Okuyasu asked as he trashed around in his paper coil state.

"He's a fucking Stand user duh," y/n grumbled under her breath as she struggled to move.

"Oh shut up," Rohan stepped onto Okuyasu's papers. "Now, then..Koichi. I have a question for you."

"Why do you think Josuke Higashikata is hiding behind that door there?" he asked quietly.Rohan glanced over to y/n. "What about you? Why won't he come out y/n?"

"He's hiding so he don't see your manga," Koichi responded, y/n glared at the manga artist with hate.

"That's correct you're pretty smart," he turned his paper over with his long fingers. "The both of you didn't know anything about Heaven's Door so I was able to trick you both."

He sighed. "But unfortunately, because of that. Josuke Higashikata now knows who I really am. On this point, no without a doubt, i am put at a very big disadvantage."

"There's also another reason that Josuke Higashikata is hiding behind the door."

"In order to prevent that from happening, I have to somehow drag him out from behind that door."

Y/n rolled her eyes as his monologue and tried moving her body again.

No use.

"He's in the middle of trying to figure out how he's gonna kill you!" Okuyasu shouted, only getting laughter from Rohan.

"Yes that's true. But that's not the exact answer i'm looking for." he smirked. "The correct answer is.."

"Josuke Higashikata is contemplating whether he should flee this mansion alone or not." y/n considered Josuke's options.

All three of his friends were down and had no way of escaping. Running away would be an option but it wouldn't be one that Josuke chooses.

"He won't do that," Y/n said, earning a smile from Rohan.

"Oh course  he won't," he leaned over to flip a page from her face. "It was written in Koichi's files that Josuke Higashikata's personality would never abandon the three of you," he smirked when he read y/n's page. "Oh? Little y/n got some secrets."

With all the strength she had, y/n attempted to lift her hand to smack Rohan's away but he held it before she could even hit him.

"As a manga artist, we have a habit of thinking about every conceivable possibility because of our job." he gently released his grip on her wrist and tapped her, causing her to crash onto the floor.

"Like what are all of the possible actions that the protagonist can take in this situation?" he relaxed back onto his chair. "In this case, having Josuke run away now that he knows who I really am is truly troublesome to me."

Y/n lifted herself up a little and backed away.
She didn't like Rohan one bit.
Whatever file he read about her made her feel so uneasy.