15

Y/n stayed quiet as Josuke and Okuyasu discussed the disappearance of their buddy Koichi Hirose.
Honestly, y/n wasn't too surprised at Koichi going missing, the only thing she could think of was Yukako most probably going apeshit and...

"You don't think he's dead, do you?" Okuyasu vocalised her thoughts, making a slicing action to his neck.

"Nah I doubt she had gotten that far yet," Josuke rubbed his chin. "She must be keeping him somewhere. We need to find him, and fast."

Y/n nodded in agreement.

"This might end up being a life of death situation." he said, turning away from the pay phone.

"Koichi has a Stand doesn't he? He should be able to protect himself." y/n noted, Josuke frowned.

"His Stand....I'm not too sure."

"Have you seen Yukako's Stand? We saw that she could control it remotely and shit," Okuyasu pointed out, the trio walked to the traffic crossing and waited for the light to turn green.

Y/n shrugged. "We don't exactly know how it actually works do we?" she adjusted her bag and sighed. "I hope we can find Koichi soon."

•••

Josuke unfurled the town map onto the table, y/n and Okuyasu taking seats around the table.

"So Koichi's Echoes, he can still call for help even if he's being gagged right?" Okuyasu asked, taking a scoop of ice cream and popping it into his mouth.

"But Echoes' range is about 50 meters," Josuke replied. "He might've been taken to a place where no one else lives nearby."
y/n remained silent as the two boys continued discussing.

There were many places in Morioh that were secluded so where could Yukako be hiding Koichi?
She seemed to be such a crazy bitch so it must have been extra secluded with like a singular pay phone or something.

A soft ringing of a telephone rang through Josuke's house and y/n instinctively stood up to get it.

"Oh it's alright i'll get it," y/n sat back down embarrassed as Okuyasu started to laugh, his ice cream almost spilling over.

"Hello this is the Higashikata household ,"Josuke said, walking in with the telephone.

Y/n slapped a tissue at Okuyasu's mouth to shut him up as Josuke's expression changed into a frown.

"Hello, is this Koichi? Hey, it's me Josuke!" y/n and Okuyasu stood up, moving over quickly to Josuke's side. "Koichi where are you?"

He paused for a moment before continuing. "What? I can hear the sound of waves.." He scowled when the phone call ended with a click.

"The sound of waves," Josuke said as y/n rushed to the map and scanned the houses by the beach. Josuke leaned in beside her, "A pay phone.."
Y/n's eyes darted to a road leading to a cliff side and stopping there.

"The place Koichi is at," she tapped her finger at the spot near the cliff. "Is here!"

"Okay then lets go," she brushed past Josuke as he switched off the lights in the house. "It would most probably take 15 to 20 minutes by car or something,"

Okuyasu managed to flag down a taxi and they hopped in instantly.
Josuke told the driver the location and they sped off.

"Uh uncle it'll be cool if you went a little faster," Y/n said, leaning over towards the front. "We're in a little bit of a hurry, if a life and death situation isn't such a big deal."