The Undead

Galing kay SunrisexCamren

After waking up from her 3-year coma, she comes to find out that the world that she knew is gone, it's an apo... Higit pa

Prologue
The Empire
Bitten
Mysterious Abilities
The Pure Blood
Zombie Training
Kicking It Off
Welcome To The Elites
Lost Blood
Infiltrating
Fight To Survive
Escaping The Brawl
Survivors
A Win And A Loss
Out In The Undead World
Escaping The Horde
Dinah's Crew's Journey
Gerald's Journey
Camila's Crew's Journey
Lauren's Crew's Journey
Recuperation
A Long Adventure
The Markings
All Together
To Rest
Finding Sanctuary
Alexandria
Dinner With The Governor
Pairing Off
Tasks
Old Mentor
Only Remain From The Past
Apocalyptic Future Parents
The Honorable
The White House
A Future Family Joyful Day
Grab And Go
Held Captive
The Potential Cure
The Fate Nearing
All Out War
Going After The Big Man
No More Left To Fight
Epilogue

Supply Run

270 14 11
Galing kay SunrisexCamren

Camila's POV

I sheath my katana when I feel arms wrap around my waist.

"Lauren!" I giggle.

"I kinda don't want to go on this supply run so I can be in bed all day with you," Lauren says.

She peppered kisses all over my neck making me squirm in her arms, turning around in them as I wrap my arms around her neck.

"As much as I would like to repeat last night... We have to. You don't want to let Andrew down?" I said.

"Of course not. He taught me himself that I need to keep my word and he entrusted me with this supply run, trust is something dear to me as well," Lauren says.

"Good and, we're running out of condoms," I said.

Lauren laughs as she cups my cheek and kisses my lips, pulling on my lower lip.

"Hopefully there's some out there and... A ring," Lauren says.

"I..." I trail off.

"What's wrong, baby?" Lauren furrows her eyebrows worriedly.

I sway us back and forth slowly as I look deep into her eyes. "I thought... You were sorta tipsy last night from the wine and I thought you weren't serious," I said.

Lauren sighs deeply as she rests her forehead against mine.

"I'm sorry for doubting you," I whispered.

"It's fine. I know that... I've recently just let my wife rest and my heart rest from her... I didn't think either that I was gonna say that I will propose to you but I was being serious," Lauren says.

"I see it now," I smile.

"Come on let's go. The others are waiting by the gate with the truck," Lauren says.

After grabbing the rest of our equipment, Lauren and I meet Dinah, Zayn, and Liam by the truck parked in front of the closed gate.

"Let's go. We're burning light," Lauren says.

"Lauren, wait!"

We all turn around to see Andrew jog over to us, holding onto his revolver that's in his holster around his waist so it won't bounce around.

"Andrew, something wrong?" Lauren asks.

"Everything's fine," Andrew says. He reaches into his pocket and takes out a neatly folded piece of paper. "Here are some add's to the supplies list," Andrew reaches out the piece of paper.

Lauren takes it and unfolds the paper, scanning the writing before folding it back up. "We'll make sure we have these supplies," She says.

"I know you won't let me down. You all be safe," Andrew says. He gives us all a smile before walking away.

We all pile into the truck with Liam in the driver's, Dinah in the passenger's, and Lauren, Zayn, and I in the back seats.

"Where are we going exactly?" Liam asks.

Lauren shifts beside me and takes out a map and hands it to Liam. "Do you know how to read a map?" She asks.

"Sorta..." Liam says.

"Alexandria is right here, I've marked the road we're supposed to be on. If they are turns we need to turn on, look around our surroundings and see if it looks the same. That's how you know we're heading the right way," Lauren says.

"Got it," Liam says.

Lauren leans back in her seat and brings her rifle in between her legs. "I should give Andrew the idea of having the people take classes so they could learn how to read a map," She says.

"Did they teach that back in the Empire?" I ask.

"No, and that's because Zayn, Colson, or I were within a group of people all the time so we could read the map for them. Colson sorta grew up living in the woods so that's how he learned how to read a map and how to track stuff through the dirt like an animal or a human and how heavy the animal or human is or tire tracks, stuff like that. Zayn and I had to learn how to read maps and just like Colson we know how to track but we only know how to track human tracks and how heavy that person might have been or gunpowder tracks and tire tracks, and within tire tracks, we can tell what vehicle it can be and I'm pretty sure Colson can too," Lauren explains.

"Did you learn all that from the military or did Andrew teach you a little?" I ask.

"He sorta taught me how to track gunpowder. He was ex-military so he knew everything they would teach me. And for Andrew, that skill of tracking gunpowder helped the Sheriff's department a lot causing Andrew to be one of their best deputy's and when we were first with him he said he was a Sheriff so it looks like he came a long way," Lauren says.

After driving for a while, the truck finally comes to a stop as all five of us get out of the truck.

"Let's part ways," Lauren says.

She looks at the first list and hands it to Zayn as he scans over it.

"You and I will take the second list," Lauren turns to me.

"Roger that," I said.

We all split up, Zayn, Dinah, and Liam together while Lauren and I together as Lauren swings her rifle sling across one shoulder, handing me the list.

I scan it before handing it back to her. "Before we do that let's see if we can find condoms," I said.

Lauren laughs as she reaches over and takes my hand in hers. "We need some birth control pills too," She says.

"Because of last night? You don't think we're a little too late to take them?" I question.

"Sadly, but just in case for the future," Lauren says.

"Oh... Okay. Yeah. Makes sense," I said.

We enter the nearest pharmacy as Lauren and I scrounge anything useful whilst looking for condoms and birth control pills.

"Have you found anything yet over there?" I yell out.

"Nope. You?" Lauren calls back out.

"Neither," I yell out again.

A minute or two later, Lauren walks over to me with something in her hands.

"What do you have there?" I ask.

"I think I may know why we can't find condoms," Lauren says.

She opens her palm to show me an opened condom package with it missing.

"Someone beat us to the punch," I said.

"Let's search for the birth control pills," Lauren says. She walks past me towards the back.

"Wait, Lauren," I said.

"Mhmm?" She hums, turning around to look at me again.

"We're by ourselves," I said.

"Are you suggesting we fuck in an empty, sketchy apocalyptic pharmacy?" Lauren chuckles.

"Why the fuck not?" I raise a challenging eyebrow.

"There's blood all over the walls, I don't know if it's human or undead. Shelves are knocked over. Empty containers and boxes scattered all over the floor," Lauren says.

"You're not convincing me not to do this," I walk closer to her.

"Camila," Lauren says firmly.

"Fuck I love it when you speak firmly," I said. I'm finally in front of her as I grip her armor, pulling her crotch against mine.

"Camila..." Lauren whispers.

"Please..." I beg.

Lauren takes her backpack off than mine before wrapping her arms around my waist as she dips her head down slightly.

I meet her halfway and our lips connect in a desperate kiss, as she sucks and pulls on my lower lip.

She takes her rifle off her shoulder and sets it on the counter as she moves and lays me down.

"Your armor will make this hard," Lauren says.

"Just try..." I said.

Lauren takes off the lower part of my armor along with my clothing underneath as she desperately unbuckles her belt, unbuttons the button of her pants, and pulls down the zipper.

I watch as she lowers her pants slightly, reaches a hand inside, and takes out her member.

Lauren moves and hovers over me as she slowly slides her member into my ready, hot, wet, entrance.

"Fuck!" I moan.

Yesterday, due to her being low on condoms, we went in raw for the very first time and let me tell you, she's somehow bigger without it, and I'm still getting used to it.

"You okay?" Lauren asks, daring not to move.

"I'm fine," I breathe out.

"I know that my size is overwhelming you sure?" Lauren asks.

"I told you yesterday and I'm telling you now, I'm fine, just please fuck me," I said.

Lauren nods as she slowly starts to thrust in and out making me grip onto her tightly.

"Mhmm... Fuck, Lauren... Just like that," I moan.

She props herself up on her hands as she begins to pound into me making me dig my nails into her back through her shirt.

"Fuck, Camila!" Lauren hisses.

She lets out a moan when she deepens her member inside of me which I greet by clamping my walls around her.

"Lauren," I said.

"Mhmm?" Lauren hums.

"I love you," I said.

Lauren trails one of her hands and grips my hand in hers. She brings it up and kisses the back of it as she picks up her pace. "I love you too," Lauren says.

I bring my free hand up to her hair and bring her head down as I move my head to expose my neck and her lips kiss all over it.

"Lauren... I'm close..." I confess.

"Don't hold back," Lauren whispers against my neck.

I grip her hair as I let out a loud moan, my orgasm spilling out as Lauren moans loud as well and I know she released as well.

Lauren slows her pace, helping me ride down from my high before she pulls out.

"Fuck baby..." I whisper.

Lauren let herself softly fall on me as she caresses my cheek. "I want you all for myself," She says.

"I'm already all yours," I said.

Lauren grips my left hand as she traces her thumb over my naked ring finger. "Let's go. We still have supplies to gather and find the birth control pills," She says.

"We're probably a little late for that shit," I said.

Lauren gets up as she fixes herself up and I do too before she helps me up.

"Let's continue looking," Lauren says softly.

She grabs her rifle and swings it on her shoulder as she moves to the back of the pharmacy where all the pills are.

"We're not gonna talk about it?" I ask.

"That I just came in you and it can probably fertilize? No, we're not," Lauren says.

"Then why did you come in me if you will be scared?" I ask.

"Cause I'm a dumbass," Lauren says.

"Lauren, we have a safe sanctuary, Andrew. Even if we were to have a kid, it will have the best damn life a kid can have in this shitty world," I said.

"Can we... Talk about this later and find the birth control pills?" Lauren says.

"There is no use for the birth control pills anymore," I said.

Lauren sighs as she walks over to me. "I suppose," She says.

The green-eyed girl moves past me and disappears in an aisle before she reappears and walks over to me.

"Just in case," She says.

Lauren holds out a box to me and I take it to see that it's a pregnancy test.

"Are you sure we can even trust these?" I ask.

"Better than nothing. And I will have Ally check you. I don't know if they have an ultrasound machine in Alexandria but we can only hope," Lauren says.

"Okay," I said.

I take my backpack off my back and open a compartment and slip the pregnancy test inside before closing my backpack and sliding it back on my back.

"Come on. We're done here," Lauren says.

After gathering up all the supplies, we all put our bags in the back of the truck before getting inside.

Back at Alexandria after getting the supplies to their rightful places, Lauren and I are in our bedroom as I place the pregnancy test in the drawer of the nightstand beside our bed.

"We'll give it a week or two," Lauren speaks from behind me.

"Okay," I nod slowly.

"I love you, Camila. Don't be scared. I won't leave you, plus... Where would I go?" Lauren says.

"I love you too. I know that you're scared but for me, I'm scared of what my brother will say," I said.

"He loves you, he'll help you," Lauren says.

I sigh as I move and sit down at the edge of the bed as I cover my face with my hands.

I hear Lauren move to then my hands being pried off my face and when I open my eyes I see Lauren kneeled in between my legs, holding up a ring to me.

"Be mine," Lauren says, "Be mine in this shitty world that you lighten up."

"Lauren..." I trail off.

"Please, baby, accept to be mine for as long as this goddamn world will let us," Lauren says.

I move and cup her face as I connect our lips in a tender kiss. "I will love to be yours as long as this world will let us," I mumble against her lips.

Lauren slides the ring into my left hand's ring finger as she starts kissing my lips again.

"So did you just propose or are we married now?" I ask once I pull away.

"We're in the apocalypse... Who said we have to get legally married? What do you wish, baby?" Lauren asks.

"Married," I said.

"Married we are then, Mrs. Jauregui," Lauren says.

I smile brightly as I connect our lips again and we kiss for a minute or two before Lauren pulls away.

She brings my left hand up and kisses the ring before snuggling up against my hand as I just stare at her with a bright smile on my face as the same two words repeat in my head... We're married.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...
32K 1.3K 30
Better to not live life with secrets
20.4K 809 20
After a full recovery, her old life feels brand new Sequel to Memory Loss
27.1K 928 28
Sequel to Falling For A Gang Leader