Moonlight. (Monix story)

Von Jlikeswriting

((Cover art isn't mine and will be replaced with original artwork **at some point**)) Six believes her life i... Mehr

prologue!
Chapter One-Who's He?
Chapter Two- The school.
Chapter Three: The Mission to rescue Six
Chapter four: The Escape
Chapter Five: The safe haven
Chapter Six: The Hospital
Chapter Seven-Yellow suits you
Chapter Eight- Hostage
Chapter Nine- He'll come for me
Chapter Ten- One day at a time
Chapter Eleven- Interrogation
Chapter Twelve- I'm sorry Mono
Chapter Thirteen: It's not worth it
Chapter Fourteen: Can you keep a secret?
Chapter Fifteen: The Plan
Chapter Sixteen: Just a Distraction
Chapter Seventeen: I thought I lost you
Chapter Eighteen: Who's there
Chapter Nineteen- Rumors
Chapter Twenty: Second Chance
Chapter Twenty-One: Mono's girlfriend
Chapter Twenty-Two: If only they knew
Chapter Twenty-Three: I love you
Chapter Twenty-Four: Coming to an end
Chapter Twenty-Five: Safety
Chapter Twenty-Six: Confrontation
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Seven..?
Chapter Twenty-Eight- The Truth.
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Resolution

Chapter Thirty: The End.

691 27 13
Von Jlikeswriting

It had been a year since everything went down. Seven had a memorial in the center of the town where it was often visited. Shawn was back, and he was better. Shawn and Mono had no anger or hatred towards each other anymore, and Shawn wasn't going to kidnap Six, and overall he wasn't so self centered anymore. It was nice knowing the Shawn that Seven knew.

Mono and Six were still together, happily, and were being teased on the daily. Eleven and Carrie were gone, although they caused hell, everyone wishes them the best. Tyler's building up the courage to ask out Fourteen, but he chickens out everytime he sees her. Tyla is trying desperately to push him to do it. Tyla has also grown a closer relationship with Six, they're pretty close friends now that she no longer feels guilty about kidnapping her. Fourteen continues her photography, and even claims she'll 'take Mono and Six's wedding photos' when the time comes. Tom's shop had become important, and S.T had finally gotten over the death of his brother, his wound was starting to heal. Shawn had grown closer with everyone, and they all got to see the real Shawn, the one only Seven had seen.

It was great, no more problems, no more drama, Six finally felt safe, as of now, their adventures have come to an end.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

22.4K 874 12
This is what I wish happend but never will :'( I own nothing except the little add ons and the plot. I'll be adding my own monster creations and some...
23.5K 462 11
A girl name Six-who's 16 years old-lives in a neighborhood with horrible, cruel people and kids who have stupidity and very disrespectful behavior. S...
104K 3.7K 33
Book 1/2 Why did I write this...... *shrugs* I dont own anything from little nightmares (duh), also dont own the picture above or any for that matter...
16.6K 369 17
Mono will do anything for Six. Even if that means being betrayed over and over just to keep her safe. It kills him when she does it but he'll do ANYT...