The Lone Wolf | Fred Weasley...

By ynhpstories

Y/n Lupin became a werewolf at a young age from Fenrir Greyback. She kept this secret from everyone apart fro... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Reunited
Chapter 2: Back to the Burrow
Chapter 3: Insecurites
Chapter 4: The Portkey
Chapter 5: The Match
Chapter 6: Aftermath
Chapter 7: Returning to Hogwarts
Chapter 8: A Scary Realisation
Chapter 9: The First Transformation
Chapter 10: The Morning After
Chapter 11: A Shocking Discovery
Chapter 12: The Champion Selection
Chapter 14: The First Task
Chapter 15: The Second Transformation
Chapter 16: Dance Lessons
Chapter 17: Doubts
Chapter 18: Dress Shopping
Chapter 19: The Ball and the Question
Chapter 20: The First Meeting
Announcement!
Chapter 21: Revealing News
Chapter 22: The Second Task
Chapter 23: A Unwanted Surprise
Chapter 24: The Truth is Revealed
Chapter 25: A Awkward Class
Chapter 26: Somethings Wrong
Chapter 27: The Final Task
Chapter 28: The Long Way Home
Part 29: 12 Grimmauld Place
Chapter 30: Hidden Secrets
Chapter 31: The Secret is Out
Chapter 32: Cute Little Reveals
Chapter 33: Returning Home
Chapter 34: The New Professor
Chapter 36: Taking the Quill
Chapter 37: She Now Knows
Chapter 38: One Long Night
Chapter 39: Close Call
Chapter 40: Locked Out
Chapter 41: Family
Chapter 42: "We all know you did it"
Chapter 43: The HogsHead
Chapter 44: Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 45: Stunning
Chapter 46: The Fox and The Snow
Chapter 47: The Attack and The Reunion
Chapter 48: Admissions and Secrets
Chapter 49: Christmas
Chapter 50: Discovered
Chapter 51: The Twins Grand Plan
Chapter 52: The Grand Exit
Chapter 53: The Ministry of Magic
Chapter 54: Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Chapter 55: The Cottage in the Woods
Chapter 56: An Unexpected Guest
Chapter 57: The Smell
Chapter 58: Christmas Gone Wrong
Chapter 59: The Crypt
Chapter 60: The Letter
Chapter 61: The Rescue
Chapter 62: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 63: The Battle of Eight Potters
Chapter 64: A Wedding Gone Wrong
Chapter 65: The Break-in
Chapter 66: Hidden
Chapter 67: Castle in Danger
Chapter 68: The Battle of Hogwarts
Chapter 69: The Fallout
Chapter 70: Goodbye
Bonus: The Afterlife
Thank You!

Chapter 13: A Confession

2.2K 46 31
By ynhpstories

Y/n's POV:

"Teddy can we go to my dorm quickly, we need to talk." I muttered, avoiding the question about Harry getting chosen.

"Of course. Excuse us." Teddy said. He got off the floor and grabbed my waist as support to aid me to my dorm.

If I'm honest, I'm struggling. All I can think about is Greyback and what he had done. What if I'm turning more like him. I feel guilty for not telling Fred and George, their my best friends and I'm keeping a huge secret from them and I'm not sure how much longer I can cope. And right now, I need the support of my older brother and someone I can cry to. It's not often I cry but if I do, it's with Teddy and only Teddy.

We finally made it to my dorm room. Teddy placed me down on my bed and he shut the door behind us. He sat next to me and I burst out in tears before either of us could say anything. He pulled me into his chest and just let me sob until I was ready. I don't know how long I was crying for but I think it's a while. I pulled away from his chest and dried the remaining tears from my eyes with my robe.

"I'm sorry Teddy." I sniffled as more tears were forming in my eyes.

"There's nothing to feel sorry for. What's wrong y/n? I'm here to talk." Teddy said quietly as he was running his fingers through my hair, something he had always done to calm me down.

"It's getting to much Ted. Last night I was thinking about Greyback and how my life would be different if he hadn't attacked me." I whispered. "And what if I become like him?"

"Your nothing like him Y/n. He's cruel and evil and your everything opposite." He assured me, slightly pushing my head up for my eyes to meet his.

"I know how much pride he has for attacking me and dad." I whispered. "But I never talk about him like he does."

"I know he doesn't. But listen to me Y/n. Don't worry about it. Okay. He's just a horrible man and you have friends and family that will support you." Teddy reassured. It made me feel lots better knowing I had people who loved me. But there was still guilt growing inside me.

"Thank you Teddy. I appreciate it. But it's all too much. I wished it never happened. I wish I never went out that night." I sobbed as I remembered the night it happened.

~o~
3rd Person POV:
Y/n was three years old and it was the middle of the summer of 1981. Sirius Black, James and Lily Potter came over to the Lupins house with their one year old baby boy, Harry Potter.

A four year old Teddy and Y/n were playing with building blocks, seeing how could build a taller tower when everyone walked in. She immediately saw her godfather as soon as he walked through the front door.

"Uncle James!" She yelled as she toddled over to her godfather.

James scooped his goddaughter into his arms and began tickling the three year old in his arms. Y/n screamed giggling as she wrapped her arms around James' neck.

Remus, Tonks, Sirius and Lily all burst out laughing at the scene. The bond the two had was insane. The two were inseparable since Y/n could crawl. James had been honoured to be her godfather and went to great measures to spoil her.

"How's Hawwy." She asked. Not properly pronouncing her 'r's. She reached her hands out to Harry who was in Sirius' arms.

"Harry is doing great." James said "He loves to see his Godsister"

Y/n had giggled and smiled widely as James was walking her to Harry. Y/n had wrapped his arms around Harry and pretended to give him a kiss on the cheek which earned 'aww's' from the adults in the room.

The house was full of chatter and music. The three children were all playing together happily, building blocks and pretending to cook in the play kitchen in the corner. But little did anyone know, Fenrir Greyback was waiting in the bushes, ready to attack any child that happened to leave the house. Greyback still wanted revenge for what Remus' father said during a trial. Since then he had plotted to make either of his children a werewolf.

Y/n had noticed the door was open, James was getting something from outside. She saw her godfather leave the house, so she decided to follow. She stood up and waddled to the open door. No one noticed her slip out of the door until it was too late.

She ran across the green garden over to her godfather. But she stopped in her tracks when she heard a rustle in his bushes. Greyback had finally found his victim. He emerged from the bush and decided to make as much noise as possible.

Remus, Tonks, Sirius and Lily had yet to take notice because of the loud music. However, James had heard. He turned around to the view of a werewolf approaching the young girl.

"Y/N!" James yelled. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" He screamed at Greyback.

The adults inside the house had turned around to look out of the window. Remus and Tonks gasped and screamed at the sight. Greyback running to their daughter.

James had began to run to protect his goddaughter, but it was too late. Greyback darted towards Y/n. The three year old stumbled backwards slightly but not fast enough to get away from him. Greyback had knocked the young girl on the floor, causing her to scream and cry. Then, he painted five large scratches diagonally across her face. Blood poured out of them. The toddler had closed her eyes and completely blacked out.

Greyback laughed maniacally before retreating back into the bushes. All the adults crowded around Y/n laying on the floor. Her older brother walked out afterwards, not knowing what happened to his sister. When Teddy saw his sister laying on the floor covered in blood, he burst out into tears. Something happened to her. Someone he loved the most. From that moment, the four year old Teddy Lupin swore to always protect his little sister.

                                       ~.~.~.~
It had been a week since the incident. Y/n had been admitted to St.Mungo's in her own room in the children's ward. She had woken up two days since she was attacked. Bandages covered her face with small holes for her to see out off and talk out off. But little did she know that her life will never be the same. She now had Lycanthropy and will now transform every month with her father.

"I'm sorry Y/n." I nurse said. "You'll be a werewolf."

Little Y/n didn't understand what she was saying. But she could tell that it wasn't good, based off the tone of the nurses voice. She understood that her life will be completely different.

~o~

Y/n's POV:
More tears ran down my face and was pulled back into a hug by Teddy. I had now made my mind up. I was going to tell someone. Or maybe two people.

"I want to tell someone." I sniffled, wiping my tears away. With one person in my head that I want to tell.

"Who do you want to tell?" He whispered.

"Fred." I muttered. "I feel bad for not telling the twins anything. Their my best friends and I've kept this a secret for 6 years."

"Only if your sure." He said. I nodded slowly, building the courage to tell him.

"Can you bring him here. I would go but I feel too sick." I whispered.

"Of course I can. I'll see you later." Teddy said to me. He stood and he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you Teddy. For everything." I smiled weakly.

"Anytime sis." Teddy said. Deep inside he remembered his promise that he made when he was four.

Teddy opened the door. But to my surprise, Fred was standing at the door, his fist in the air as if he was about to knock. In his other hand he was holding a box of chocolates. Not just any chocolates. My favourite chocolates. Clearly Fred hadn't seen me laying in my bed.

"Hey Teddy. Is Y/n in there?" He asked slightly nervous.

"Yes she is. She actually sent me to find you. Y/n wants to talk to you." Teddy said.

My brother quickly turned around to face me. He gave me a cheeky wink and a small thumbs up before turning back around and walking out of my dorm. Fred had nervously walked in, closing the door behind him. It's just the two of us in the room. Butterflies were floating around my stomach. Not sure if it was my feelings for him or the nerves I have telling him.

"How long have you been there for Freddie?" I asked to lighten the mood slightly.

"Not for too long. I was coming to see if your okay. You seemed off in the common room. And I was worried about you." He spilled. My cheeks grew red and I looked down slightly with a large smile on my face.

"That's really sweet Freddie" I smiled.

"And I have go these." He replied handing me the chocolates. "You don't have to answer this if you don't want to. But what's wrong Y/n? You've been acting weird all day." He asked nervously. I know it's time to tell him.

"Thanks for the chocolates. I was up here with Teddy because I had a breakdown." I said looking down.

"Oh. I-" He tried to say but I cut him off when I released a large sigh.

"Fred I need to tell you something." I said, not looking up knowing I'd cry again.

"Tell me what Y/n?" He asked worried. He lifted my head so I met his worried hazel eyes.

"You can't tell anyone. And I mean it. No one at all. Not even for a prank." I said to him.

"I promise I won't tell anyone." He said, holding his pinky out for me. I intertwined my finger with his and we touched our thumbs.

Tears were forming in my eyes as I was building the courage to tell him. One singular tear slipped out of my eye and slowly rolled down my cheek and dripped onto my lap.

"I- Well I'm a-" I sighed again, out of nervousness. "I'm a werewolf Freddie." I whispered.

Fred looked at me, he looked at me with no expression. A lump formed in my throat and I regret it. I shouldn't have said it. I'm so stupid. Why did I think about doing that.

"Oh. Y/n I-" he said before stopping.

"I feel it coming up my throat. Guess I gotta wash my mouth out with soap. Gosh I wish I never spoke. Now I gotta was my mouth out with soap" I whispered, loud enough for Fred to hear. He looked at me, his mouth slightly open, I was hoping for something. Anything.

Silence.

"Y/n" he muttered.

"I'm sorry. I get it if I'm not good enough to be your friend. I'm sorry I lied to you for six years, I'm scared that you'd abandon me. And I guess I'm rig-" I said but got cut off.

"Y/n. Why would you think that? I don't care if your a werewolf. Your still the happy, beautiful person I know. And your my cru- best friend and I'd always support you. I completely understand why you didn't tell me or George. There's nothing to he sorry for. Okay." He said cupping my jaw, I leaned into his touch as more silent tears rolled down my face which he soon wiped clear.

"I heard someone say something about werewolves. How their a disgrace to society and how they don't deserve to live. And I thought you and George would think the same. That I'm a monster, like every other student thinks of werewolves." I said quickly.

"Y/n, I could never think of you like that. Your the most beautiful person ever and your not a monster." He said.

I smiled widely but didn't say anything. Instead he pulled me into a hug. He pushed us down on my bed and pulled the blanket over our heads. I burrowed my head in his chest feeling the comfort and support Fred had. I soon fell asleep on his chest. Knowing that he knows that I need the comfort of someone tonight.

~.~.~.~
Fred's POV:
The night soon turned into the morning. I woke up before Y/n. After the news she told me last night, I knew that she wanted someone to be with her last night. I stared down at her. Her face was nearly covered because she was laying on my chest. But her mouth was slightly open. Her cheeks were tear stained and her eyes were still slightly puffy. I'm thankful that she finally told me, I'm guessing it must be hard for her telling someone. There must be a constant fear that someone will expose her, but she trusted me enough to tell me.

I heard a small groan escape Y/n's lips. Her eyes screwed tighter, clearly adjusting to the light. She slowly opened her beautiful y/e/c eyes and she met my eyes. Her cheeks grew red and a smile was on her face.

"Good morning love." I said to her. Y/n's cheeks went more red and she quickly hid her face by burrowing back into my chest.

"Morning Freddie." He muttered. "I'm sorry you had to stay here last night."

"I loved staying with you. You clearly needed someone." I said in which earned a nod. Y/n rose from my chest and sat up with her arms stretched in the air. "How are you feeling today?" I asked.

"Not too great. Still no classes for me." Y/n replied. But something was off again. "Are you sure about what you said last night?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, remembering that she'll doubt anything.

"Because I don't feel like I'm enough to be your friend." She muttered. A small smile appeared on my face as I cupped her face in my hands. She leaned into my touch with worried eyes.

"Your enough, your enough, your enough. I promise your enough, enough, your enough." I repeated, wanting the message to sink in. She was enough for anyone. That's why me and George are so lucky to have her. "Y/n you don't need to worry. Me and George will always be your best friends. Forever."

"Thank you Freddie." She smiled. "Speaking of George, can you find him. I think it's only fair he knows what I am." She muttered.

"Of course I can. I'll be back in a minute."

I stood up and immediately noticed Y/n shiver. I remember that when your ill you feel the cold more. I didn't say anything, I just smiled, kissed her cheek and walked out of her dorm. I went up the steps towards mine and George's dorm to get him. I walked in and he was still fast asleep. But before I woke him up I walked over to my drawer and pulled out a jumper of mine that my mum knitted me in forth year. It was a light blue with a 'F' on the front. I left it on my bed and when to wake up George.

"George. Wake up." I said, shaking him.

"What Fred." He groaned.

"It's Y/n." I said. He instantly sat up and looked at me with his eyes wide.

"What's wrong with Y/n?" He asked slightly panicked.

"Nothings wrong. She just wants to speak to you before we go to class. It's sort of urgent." I replied. George jumped out of his bed and speedily put on his slippers, I grabbed the jumper and walked back to her dorm with George close behind.

Y/n's POV:
I sat on my bed shivering. All my windows are closed but after I transform, I always feel really cold. I was alone in my room for no longer than three minutes before Fred and George walked in. Fred was holding a light blue jumper but before I could see anything else, he pulled it over my head. Taking in his smell, gunpowder and vanilla. I realised it was one of his jumpers.

"I saw you shivering. So I got you one of my jumpers. Keep it. It looks better on you." He smiled. Which caused me to smile back.

"What's wrong Y/n? Fred said it's urgent!" George said as he took a seat opposite me on my bed.

"Well I have a massive secret to tell you. You can't tell anyone. Not even for a prank." I said.

"Of course I won't tell anyone. Not even for a prank." He reassured which caused me to sigh of relief.

"Well...I...umm...I'm a werewolf." I said quickly. George looked at me wide eyed, the same way Fred did after I told him. "I'm sorry if I'm not enough and I understand if you don't want to be my friend."I said looking down.

"Your enough. You are enough." He reassured me which brought a smile to my face and he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so thankful for both of you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, I thought I'd lose you both." I muttered as me and George pulled away.

"You know Y/n" George said then looking at Fred.

"You can't get rid of us that easily. It's been 6 years. We'll have your back no matter what." Fred finished.

We all hugged. I've never been so thankful for them.

Word count- 3000
A/n: Happy Sunday! I hope you all have had a great week. I've been busy at school and spent all day doing homework so I finished writing it 30 minutes before I published. Because of that, I'm sorry if this part is boring. But we found out how we became a werewolf! I hope you enjoyed this part and sorry again if it was boring. Have a great day :)

From
~E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 11.1K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
195 7 10
"Why do you hate me so much?" "Because you took away the only thing I could call mine." - Estelle Lupin, navigating life as the daughter of a werewol...
223K 4.9K 70
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃...
48.4K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...