"Love" Not Found (Hololive)

By HirokuEmiyo

Fuyuki Hirawa, A Graduated honour student. He had mastered I.T and Computer science, He also likes to build a... More

Invitation
Meeting my new Partner
Past, Present, and a Bloody Future?
Three Holy Measurements
Confirmed
Bath Problems?
In your Dreams!
Manager's Job is confusing
Super Mall
Kidnapping
Escapade

Running Errands

1.7K 59 18
By HirokuEmiyo

Fuyuki POV 

Fuyuki: I'm currently watching Roboco's stream inside her room, looks like the job of a manager is to fix their schedule. Watch obverse them as they stream, and give them all their needs. Food and drinks and such.

Fuyuki is watching Roboco from the back, he watches as Roboco says her goodbyes to the watchers.

Fuyuki: Great work, Roboco-san.

Fuyuki complimented her as he clap his hands.

Roboco: *blush* T-Thank you. You must be bored because of watching over me.

Fuyuki: Nope. I'm not. In fact, I'm really lucky to watch you stream personally. I couldn't ask for more.

Fuyuki said as he smiles.

Roboco: *blush* I see. Thanks.

Roboco said as she fidgety move her hands.

Fuyuki: How cute.

Then, Fuyuki's phone rang, he took it out from his pocket and looked at it, he saw Yagoo's name, which puzzled him as he don't remember giving him his number.

Fuyuki: It's from Yagoo, I have to take it.

Roboco: O-Oh, no problem. Take it.

Fuyuki bowed to Roboco before he leaves the room.

He answered Yagoo's call and talked to him.

Fuyuki: Yes boss?

Yagoo(p): Fuyu, I have a favor to ask you.

Fuyuki: Yes? What is it?

Yagoo(p): You see how hot it is outside? Summer is burning the whole Japan huh.

Fuyuki: ... I don't get what you mean, please don't beat around the bush and tell it straight.

Yagoo(p): Right, right. Actually. I'm going to ask you to take care of the preparation for the girl's vacation.

Fuyuki: Vacation? Must importantly. Why me? As far as I know that that is not my job.

Yagoo(p): A-chan is currently taking care of the resort. So what I actually need you to do is inform everyone about that.

Fuyuki: This old man is being sus as fudge right now.

Fuyuki could only sigh at his new task.

It's not that hard to do but, couldn't ignore the fact that Yagoo is making him do task that is clearly out of his jurisdiction.

Fuyuki: Fine, I will just post a announce meant of the Board so that everyone will be able to see it.

Yagoo(p): Oh, also, What I meant by prepare is that you should bring some of the girls with you to buy food and stuffs that you will bring.

Fuyuki: I knew it. There is more to this.

Fuyuki: Got you, I guess I could bring some of them with me to help. But who will I ask?

Yagoo(p): Anyone who's available is fine. I believe in you. Yagoo out.

Yahoo hang out the phone, Fuyuki sighed and put the phone back to his pocket.

He ran back to Roboco's room and called her out.

Fuyuki: Roboco-San?

Roboco: Yes?

Fuyuki: Well, Yagoo asked me to bring some of you to help me. Are available?

Roboco: Yes, I just finished cleaning my room, I can come.

Fuyuki: Thanks, I'll just ask for more people.

Roboco: I see, but. What did Yagoo asked you of?

Fuyuki: If I told you now. That would ruin the surprise.

Roboco: Eh? Surprise?

Fuyuki: Meet me at the Ground floor in 30 minutes.

Roboco: Okay, see you then.

Fuyuki waved his hands before leaving again.

Fuyuki went around to look for more people to come with him.

Fuyuki saw a White haired girl with red eyes, she also has horns on her forehead.

Fuyuki: That is!

Fuyuki walked towards the girl, the girl noticed him and looked, she has a confused face.

Fuyuki: Hello, I'm Fuyuki Hirawa. I was just hired 3 days ago, and Yagoo asked me to run some errands, and I need your help, Ayame-san.

Nakiri Ayame, She is the cute oni that will recharge your nakirium batteries. She belongs to the 2nd generation of the Hololive.

Ayame: Ehh? So you're Roboco-senpai's new manager? It's just as they say, you have the looks.

Fuyuki: I appreciate the compliment.

Ayame: So, what errands did you need my help?

She asked as she tilt her head cutely.

Fuyuki: I'm actually going to the mall to buy some stuffs, For everyone you see. I already informed Roboco-san and she already waiting. So I'm just wandering around to look for more girls that can help me.

Ayame: Really? I'm in! Yey!

Ayame cheerfully said. Then she rushed to the elevator and goes to the ground floor.

Fuyuki: I already have two, I guess that I only need two more to go.

Before Fuyuki could even turn around, he heard a loud voice that was clearly pointing at him.

???: Ehhh?! It's that guy that peeped on Botan!

Fuyuki: Peeped? Is there a rumor that's running around without me knowing?

Botan: No, it was just an accident remember?

Fuyuki heard a familiar voice. He turned around and saw Botan with her usual outfit.

Fuyuki: Botan-san.

Botan: Yo.

Botan waved her hand to Fuyuki. He waved back. But his attention is still on the girl beside her.

Fuyuki: Isn't that?

Botan: This? It's Nene-chi.

Nene: I'm Momosuzu Nene! Good to meet you.

Momosuzu Nene, She is the wife of all men around the world. She has a pretty gold hair and emerald eyes. She is also a energetic one.

Fuyuki: I'm Fuyuki Hirawa. Roboco's new manager.

Nene: Hoo... For a peeping tom, You have the looks that backs it up. You look really handsome.

Fuyuki: Thank you. Ayame said the same thing earlier. I guess, I really never looked at the mirror.

Nene: ... How about it? You also want to join my Husband Productions?

Fuyuki: N-No, it's not like that. I'm just looking for some people to help me. Yagoo made a surprise for everyone, you see.

Nene: Ehh?! Yagoo made a surprise? As expected of one of Nene's husband.

Fuyuki: Eh?Yahoo is part of her collection? Never heard of that.

Botan: So. Want us to help you?

Fuyuki: Really?

Botan, well, I kinda felt a little guilty for what happened in the changing room, so I guess that I'll help you to repay it.

Fuyuki: I feel like that it was my fault to begin with.

Nene: Oh! Nene also wants to help a potential Husband too.

She said raising both of her hands.

Fuyuki: Well, I'm glad to have you onboard. I guess that Me, Roboco, Ayame, Nene, and Botan. That makes 5. It's enough.

Fuyuki told both of them to meet the others at the ground floor. As he said that he just need to put something to the main board.

Fuyuki arrived and saw no one inside yet.

Fuyuki: Right, All of them have their streams right now. I guess no one is here yet.

Fuyuki walked towards the board and stick the announcement for the others to see.

Fuyuki: I guess that's that. Huh?

Fuyuki read the things on the board that were already there.

"Nene has obtained her 78,983rd husband"

"Coco beats Marine again in their 'Breast size Competition' for the 11th time"

"Korone is sleeping in the living room, please be quiet"

"Etc"

"Etc"

Fuyuki: Wow, they posted a lot of things here,I wonder if they'll be able to see the announcement.

Suisei: They will. So don't worry about it.

Fuyuki was startled by Suisei, he quickly turns around and looked at her.

Suisei: I heard your conversation, can I come too?

She asked as she sipped her Apple juice box.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 1.9K 23
From the start, our main character has always had a fascination with technology. It all started at age five when he saw his first-ever 3d animated fi...
470K 12.6K 51
Y/n wasn't excepting this to happen... Becoming one of the manager of the Karasuno's volleyball team and dealing with a past crush. her life really...
21.2K 1.5K 8
Kaito Ishioka had a problem. He had a massive problem. More than one, actually. One, he's a romantic. Two, he's horrible at studying. Three, his tend...
5.9K 169 27
Shirabu x fem!reader Chatfic Your senpai, neighbor, and best friend - Bokuto Kotaro, added you into a volleyball gc one day. You're his sweet bestie...