Kidnapped by One Direction? (...

By JadabugBribug

There were two best friends, Jade and Brianne. What seemed like a normal day, was not at all... Everything wa... More

Kidnapped!?!
ONE WHO KIDNAPPED US?
Singing really gets you ideas!...
Guilt& A Crush ?
Escaping!!
Kidnapped.... Again...
What's Going On Around Here?
A Date? Nooo....?
What. Just. Happened?!
Love Is Complicated , WAIT ! Is It Love ?
When Things Get Better..
Leaving Another Home ...
Leaving All My Precious Memories Behind
Escaping Bitchezz ! Yeah , No ...
Leaving America Behind...
Life Is Overwhelming ...
Getting the Rooms&Unexpected Suprises With Temptations
That Motherfucking, Dickhead, of a Bastard ...
News
Sneakiness, Lies& Memories
The Birthday Surprises Begin ....
Dinner with the birthday girl&Jealousy
Niall , I Need You !
Somebody Please, Please Help Us...
Please , Save Us ! ....
I Love You
PWEASE READDD . (it's important)
Home Sweet Hotel ....
You Make Me Feel Safe
I Promise ....
Why Are You Here?!
Old Friends& Frienemies ....
Troubles and Mistakes
Clubbing .....
What The Hell Just Happened?!
Christmas !!
Gettin' In The Christmas Spirit
Vas Happenin' For Christmas?
I Know What I Want For Christmas, Jade ;)
The Cabin!
The Fight
The Hunt..
Please
Signs.. Warnings.. It's all meant to be.
Finally Escaping
Explaining&Helping
Free, Free At Last
The Final Chapter

Another Fight?

3.1K 41 6
By JadabugBribug

Sorry for the long period of time without me updating, I've been really busy :\ I'm so sorry... 

Chapter 42:

***Brianne's POV***

After Niall had told me about the song, we just sat there looking at the lake in silence. It was nice, to just sit in silence. I was sat on his lap, my back against his chest, his arms wrapped around my waist. I felt his hands squirm, but I didn't think anything of it. As he squirmed somemore, his hands, ever so lighly, grazed my sides, making me erupt in fits of giggles. He repeated the process multiple times until I was screaming in laughter, my lungs starting to hurt me, from lack of air. 

"N-n-niall, S-S-STOP!" I stuttered out through laughter.

"Why, Breezy?" he teased through a bit of chuckling.

"I-i-i-i c-ca-can't b-b-br-breath," I stuttered more and started to breath heavily. I tried to push myself off of him, but he only gripped my tighter, and put more pressure on my sides. 

"And why is that? Are you tickilish?" he asked.

"N-n-no-NO!" I exclaimed. He gripped my waist and placed me on the floor. I was about to get up and run, when Niall's body hovered over mine. He placed both his legs on either side of me, without putting his weight on my body, then, he put his hands back on my sides in one swift movement. I yelped in the sudden contact, and started laughing again. I tried screaming out in help, since I REALLY don't like to be tickled.

"Uhh, Brianne, Niall, lunch is ready," Liam said, awkwardly, coming into the room. Niall climbed off of me and ran to the kitchen. I sat there for a moment, trying to calm my breathing when I heard a small giggle escape Liam's plump, pink lips. I looked over at him and he had a cute smile on his face as he looked down at me...

***Liam's POV*** 

When I walked into the room where I thought Brianne and Niall were to tell them lunch was ready, I walked in to see Niall straddling Brianne, and tickling her. He had a huge smile on his face as Brianne started to laugh harder from him tickling her. I saw the small smile on her face as she laughed, her nose scrunching, her mouth open as her laughter came out. I felt myself let out a sigh, wishing that was me.. I really wished I could be the one making her laugh, the one kissing her plump, delicate, pink lips. It was really heartbreaking to know that I could never be the one to make her this happy.. I shook my head slightly, trying to rid of those thoughts, I mean Niall is one of my best mates. I couldn't do this to him..

"Uhh, Brianne, Niall, lunch is ready," I said, sounding more awkward than I intended. I wanted to face palm myself for being so stupid.. Niall practically jumped up and ran past me to the kitchen, leaving me and Brianne alone. I looked over at her body laying on the floor, she was breathing heavily and her nose kept scrunching up, and it made her look so much like a child. She always looked so adorable and beautiful.. Before, I could stop myself, I let out a giggle, and Brianne's head turned to face me with a smile plastered on her face.

"W-what?" she stuttered out, with a shy smile.

"Y-your nose," I stuttered out, pointing to her nose.

She immediately covered it before asking, "W-what's w-wrong with it?"

"It's cute.. It scrunches a lot, which is cute," I explained, blushing slightly. I looked at Brianne and her mouth formed into an 'o' shape as her face turned bright red.

"T-thanks," she stuttered out, a shy smile on her face.

"Y-you're welcome," I said with a little, joking wink to lighten up the awkwardness. She giggled and a bigger smile replaced the shy one.

"I like your wink," she said, pointing to my face. 

"Why, thank you," I said, a smile growing on my lips.

"It's very cute," she commented, with a grin.

"Oh really? I'm so flattered," I joked. "You wink," I replied.

"Okay, but I'm not that good... I don't have your skill," she joked, giggling slightly. I watched her as she closed one eye on the floor, in a winking manner. I started to laugh. It was just so cute.

"That was the cutest thing ever," I said, seriously.

"Aw, Li, you're so sweet," she teased.

"You're so cute," I replied.

She just shook her head in response.

"Li?" she asked.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Can you help me up?" she giggled, putting her arms up towards the ceiling. I nodded and walked over to her. I put my feet on either side of her calves, then I grabbed her hands, and bent over slightly, before pullling her up. She giggled as her feet came off of the ground, and her body hitting my chest lightly. 

"That was fun! AGAIN! AGAIN!" she chirped and I chuckled at her childness.

"Maybe after lunch," I said. I realized that her hands were still holding mine. I took a second, and thought about how perfect her hands felt in mine.. It felt perfect.. She let go of my hands and smiled at me before heading to the kitchen. I wanted so badly to just grab her and kiss her, but I fought every part in my body telling me to do it... She was Niall's girl, Niall's princess, Niall my best mate... I sighed again in realization of how hopeless this all is....

***Brianne's POV*** 

I walked to the kitchen and saw bags of chips, sandwiches, and many more snacks. I squealed in excitement and ran to the table, taking a seat next to Louis. 

"Nice of you to join us, Brianne," Louis said, taking a sip of his drink.

Zayn stood up from his seat and asked, "Brianne, what do you want to drink?"

"Umm, water, please?" I asked.

"Of course," he spoke with a smile, before walking to the kitchen.

"Babyyy," Niall whined.

"Yes?" I asked looking up at him, to see his face full of food, making me erupt in laughter. "Yes?" I asked, still giggling. He looked up at me and frowned that I was laughing at him.

"Why didn't you sit next to me?" he pouted, looking up at me.

"Because I wanted to sit next to Louis," I said, teasingly, looking over at Louis. He looked over at me and winked with a cheeky smile. 

"Sorry, mate... Brianne and I are dating. We've been keeping it a secret from you," Louis explained, placing his arm around my shoulder, making me erupt in laughter. "I love you, babe," he joked with a smile.

"Aw! I love you too, Louis!" I exclaimed with a smile.

Zayn came back in the room with my water and gave Louis and I a look.

"What happened between you two?" he asked with a cheeky grin, pointing to wards Louis and I.

"LOUIS STOLE MY GIRLFRIEND!" Niall said, looking actually mad.

"Oh, okay?" Zayn responded, giving me my water.

"Thanks," I replied with a smile.

"You're welcome, love," he responded and he retuned the smile.

I giggled and took  a sip of my water before placing ti back down. I grabbed some chips and cookies and started to eat. Everyone started their own conversations and Louis arm went back down to his side. As they were talking I looked up at Niall and saw him looking, mad? Or jealous? I'm not to sure, but that look didn't leave his face throughout lunch..

After lunch, Zayn, Liam, Louis, Niall, and I went to the living room to watch a movie. Jade and Harry had been in their rooms the whole day and we all decided to just give them some space, since they were both confused and heartbroken. The boys had decided they wanted to watch some horror movie.. I don't know the name of and can't remember.

"Guys, can't we watch Toy Story or a Disney movie?" I pleaded... I'm not too keen on horror movies to say at the least.

"Hell no," Niall replied.

"Why not?" I pouted.

"Yeah! I wanna watch Toy Story," Liam added.

"No Liam!" Louis whined. "We've watched that movie a million times!"

"So! It's a good movie!" Liam defended.

"I vote Toy Story," I mumbled, raising my hand.

"I agree! Brianne, I love you!" Liam said, directing the last part towards me.

I smiled and said, "AWE! I love you too LiLi."

When I looked over at Niall I saw him give Liam a dirty look... What is wrong with him? He's been giving the boys dirty looks and isn't acting like himself... Weird...

"We're not watching Toy Story, we're watching The Cabin in the Woods," Zayn decided.

"I don't want to watch that..." I murmured.

"Why not? Is wittle Bwianne scwared?" Louis asked teasingly, saying the last part in a baby voice.

"Yes..." I mumbled, trailing off.

"Aw!" all the boys said in sync.

"Shuddup..." I mumbled, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"You can cuddle with me, love," Liam joked, "but, I'm probably going to be more scared than you."

I giggled at Liam as Niall came over to me, saying a bit coldly, "No, Brianne only cuddles with me."

"Okay, let's watch the movie," Louis said. 

"WAIT! WE NEED POPCORN!" he yelled.

"Okay, well, I'll go make the popcorn, you guys start the movie," Liam instructed before leaving the room. Niall sat down on the couch next to me and brought my body into his. Louis turned the lights off and Zayn put in the movie. By the time the previews were done, Zayn pushed play, and Liam had come back, taking a seat next to me and Niall. Niall grabbed a bowl and started to eat it, making me laugh...

The movie is terrible so far, it was so freaking scary.. I had been hiding in Niall's chest the whole time. Yes, that's how scared I was. "Baby, I gotta got to the bathroom," he whispered. I nodded my head and pried myself off of him. He shuffled to the bathroom and started to watch the movie again. I thought I was finally okay, when some guy poppped out of the middle of nowhere and I screamed before throwing myself at Liam. I hid my face in his chest, gripping his shirt tightly. I was practically in his lap as Liam rubbed my back in soothing circles. "Shh," he hummed, trying to sooth my wimpering from the horendous image I had just seen.. I heard loud foot steps and peaked out from Liam's chest to see Niall standing there, enraged. He stood there, his normally care-free stance, turned into clenched and angry, him balling his fists by his sides. He stormed out of the room and towards where the rooms were. I immediately jumped up.. Did he think I was cheating on him?

"N-niall?" I stuttered out, following him. I saw his figure through the dark as he headed to our room.. Well, maybe his... I don't know.. I felt my heart beat out of my chest as I thought of him, Niall has never been like this.. I followed him and shut the door behind me, quietly.. "N-n-niall?" I asked again.

"Brianne, leave," he said, looking up at me for a second as the light was turned on.. I saw his clenched jaw and the anger in his eyes. I felt weak and tiny compared to him.

"N-niall, I-i want to k-know what's w-wrong?" I stuttered, trembling a bit in fear.

"Well, let me think! First, you and Louis at lunch, and now, you and LIAM! YOU AND LIAM! DON'T YOU EVEN FUCKING THINK ABOUT SAYING THAT WAS NOTHING! I SAW HOW HE WAS LOOKING AT YOU, AND YOU, YOU ," he said, his voice rising, and pointing a finger at me, "WERE FUCKING CUDDLED UP TO HIM, PRACTICALLY SITTING IN HIS LAP. AND DON'T FUCKING PLAY INNOCENT, AND SAY THAT YOU ONLY LIKE HIM AS A FRIEND, BECAUSE IT'S OBVIOUS YOU FEEL MORE THAN THAT TOWARDS HIM!" he screamed, coming closer to me. I started to tremble more..

"N-niall, i-it's n-not like t-that," I stuttered out, in defense. He came closer, his body pressed to mine.

"OH REALLY? SURREEE, BRIANNE, I KNOW YOU, I KNOW YOU FANCY LIAM, JUST ADMIT IT," he spat coldly in my face, making my trembling turn to shaking.

"I-i-i d-don't l-like L-Liam like t-that.... I-i-i t-think I s-should l-leave..." I whispered, stepping away from him. 

"NO! YOU'LL LEAVE WHEN I SAY!" he yelled, grabbing my arms harshly and jerking me back to him. "SAY IT!"

"S-say w-w-what?" I asked.

"THAT YOU FANCY LIAM! JUST SAY IT!" he spat, gripping my arms harder, making me whimper in pain.

"N-N-niall, OW!" I screeched as his grip tightened.

"SHUT UP AND JUST SAY IT BRIANNE!" he screamed, louder.

"N-NI-NIALL. YOU'RE HURTING ME!" I cried out in pain. I felt tears prickle at my eyes as Niall's grip on my arms only got worse... I didn't even know he could grip me this tight... "OWWW! S-S-STOP! P-p-p-please," I begged, tears starting to cascade down my cheeks. I looked up at Niall and I didn't see the boy I fell in love with, he was different... There was pure anger in his eyes and it scared me...

I heard a door being thrown open as I cried out in pain again. I started to cry more.

"NIALL, LET GO OF HER," Louis demanded, and Niall's jaw clenched.

"NO, I CAN WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT WITH HER!" he yelled, his voice rising, making his grip grow tighter, making me yelp.

"Ni, look at her, look at Brianne, you're hurting her, you don't want to hurt Brianne, Ni," Louis spoke, softly, trying to calm him as I started to sob.

"SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE TREATED NICELY, SHE'S A FUCKING SLUT!" he yelled, shaking my body a bit, making my tremble.

"FUCK THIS SHIT!" Louis spat. He ran over to me and Niall and punched Niall. His grip losened and Liam grabbed me quickly. I looked over at Louis and Niall and saw Louis pin him to the ground. Liam picked me up bridal style and rushed me to his room. I heard a door shut and lock as I gripped onto Liam's t-shirt tightly.

"Shh, Brianne... It's okay, love... Shh, it's over now, no one's going to hurt you..." he soothed me. He sat down on the bed and rocked my body lightly as he made 'shh'ing noises to calm me... I started to have trouble breathing, and became shaky... "Brianne, I'm going to let go of you for a second, okay, love?" he asked.

"N-n-no," I choked out. 

"Okay," he sighed. I felt him move around before I felt myself being laid down, on top of Liam. I cuddled into his chest as he wrapped one of his arms around my waist and the other he stroked my hair, soothingly. "It's okay, love... It's okay... I got you, Brianne, I got you..." he whispered, pressing little kisses to my forehead every once in awhile... After a bit, I finally started to calm myself down... I took a few more deep breaths and my breathing started to calm down. Liams hand moved down my arms and touched my wrist, making me cry out in pain. "I-I'm sorry..." he said immediately.

"I-it h-hurts.." I mumbled, wincing in pain.

"Let me see," he whispered. He squirmed out from under me and sat up. I followed and sat sitting in front of him, looking down at the bruises forming on both of my wrists. "Oh my god, Brianne," he breathed out, taking my hand lightly in his to look at the marks from Niall's hands... I felt my heart start to beat faster as he looked at my wrist caringly. "I-I'm so sorry, baby," he whispered.

"L-L-Lili?" I asked, looking up at him through my eye lashes.

"Yes, love?" he asked.

"C-can I s-sleep in h-here tonight?" I asked, becoming nervous..

"Of course, Breezy," he said sweetly, adding a side smile. 

"Thank you," I murmured, crawling under the covers.

"You're going to sleep now?" he chuckled.

"Yes" I said, smiling a bit. 

"Okay, well, I'm just going to go get my stuff and I'll let you sleep," he said and got up from the edge of the bed.

"W-W-WAIT!" I whispered loudly.

"Yes?" he asked, turning to look at me over his shoulder.

"C-can you... C-can you s-stay in h-here with m-me t-tonight?" I asked, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Yes," he said, him grinning, his eyes sparkling a bit, (GIF OF HIS SMILE ON THE SIDE>>>). He walked over to the side of the bed and crawled into it. He leaned over and turned off the light. "Goodnight, love," he whispered, turning in the bed.

"G-goodnight," I whispered back.. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep without Liam cuddling with me. I'm so used to cuddling at night and I'm scared... I'm scared Niall will come and hurt me in the middle of the night. And Liam, he would help me feel protected if he cuddled with me... I scooted closer to him until I could feel the heat radiating off of his body with out touching him. "L-Liam?" I whispered.

"Mmm?" he hummed.

"C-can w-we k-kinda... c-cuddle?" I stuttered out, feeling my cheeks heat up... Thank goodness it was dark.

"Y-yes," he whispered, sweetly, before I felt his warm, muscular arm wrap around my waist, lightly. I cuddled closer into his chest so my chest was against his and I could feel the heat off of his body to keep me warm. I grabbed his shirt lightly and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight, gorgeous," he whispered and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight, LiLi," I whispered back. I listened to Liam's breathing and slowly felt myself fall asleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 218 11
Escaping. An amazing feeling. Eve and Carly are finally free, but to what extent. The road their on is becoming a little rocky and no one is happy. I...
11.8K 212 16
Kat and Kaylee were just minding there own business taking a walk, When they spot one direction and get chased down a hill and kidnapped follow them...
6.6K 45 33
~COMPLETE~ A girl gets kidnapped. 5years later she gets out of there. But, Who does she run into? Who saves her? Who are her new best friends? What i...
30.8K 634 21
What do you do when you find out your cousin kidnaped the biggest boyband in the world? See what happens when Jade Taylor finds out her younger cousi...