Must Confess ( Yizhan Ff) (ON...

Por yizhanlover03_jithz

" He loves me" . " I love you " . " you love her " . " I love you too " . " confess before it's too late" ... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Character Introduction Part 1
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 17

1.1K 85 20
Por yizhanlover03_jithz

Xiao zhan pov

I let Yibo hug me, and let myself get rid of the anger, sadness in form of tears. If it was only about me I may or may not feel this many strong emotions but whoever played with me involved uncle in this matter I am not letting this go just like that.

In my blurred vision I saw a group of students staring at me while whispering into each other, the same group who mocked yifei before, mocking looks could be seen on their faces.

"FUCK OFF" I shouted, I am not the kind of person who burst immediately but the incident that happened today made me lose control over my emotions.

All of them went away getting scared because I think almost no one ever saw this side of me before.

" zhan I know you're angry with me but please let me help you" I heard yibo's voice.

Oh, this bastard of a cheater is still holding me, with one hand I pushed myself away from him. And stared at him for 5 seconds before getting up and walking away. I heard his steps behind me but still chose to ignore him till he grabbed me by his hand.

"WHAT" I am too annoyed to tolerate his drama right now.

" Zhan listen to me.."

" No you listen to me wang yibo, I also want an explanation, but not now...I am too messed up for listening to anything right now and in the meantime.....WE'RE DONE " from saying that I walked away after releasing myself from his grip, but not after a long time I was pushed into a nearby wall while being kissed roughly by him, I tried to push him but his chest was tightly pressed against, so it was difficult.
.
.
.
Author's pov

Yibo repeatedly kissed zhan by only giving a few seconds of breaks for him to breathe, after it felt like years yibo slowly released zhan, and looked at him.

Zhan was too surprised to give an expression. But he got back to his senses and looked at yibo.

" KID FOR GOD SAKE STOP"

"YOU'LL KILL HIM"  the guards shouted who was currently trying to release yibo from Zhan's grip, yibo's face is already bruised. But zhan, who was on yibo's body did not stop punching.

"HOW DARE YOU WANG FUCKING YIBO" shouted zhan before punching yibo's face again, later just stayed pinned on the ground receiving all of those punches quietly.

One of the guards pulled zhan up by using his whole strength while another pulled yibo away from zhan. Zhan stopped struggling and panted.

" Sir please let's go to the infirmary," said one of the guards, yibo who's lips were busted and bloodied stayed there staring at zhan who was panting heavily, a smirk formed on him yibo's face.

" No need" yibo quietly said to the guard.

" But sir your fac..." The guard stopped midway seeing yibo's glare. " you aren't needed" yibo said again causing the guards to quietly walk away from there, they know better than to not obey yibo.

Yibo looked at zhan who was now standing and watching the guards walk away before looking at yibo, upon seeing yibo's face zhan felt guilty. Though he was a jerk to him... Still couldn't ignore the fact that zhan still cared for him, he loved yibo sincerely even though it wasn't mutual.

(Sorry for making this edit)

" get up," said zhan after walking towards yibo but the latter did not move. Zhan grabbed yibo's arm pulled him up roughly, and started dragging him.

Seeing that zhan is dragging him to the infirmary he stayed still causing zhan to look back at him.

" Yibo, be kind and keep walking," said zhan but instead of walking yibo grabbed Zhan's hand which was slapped away instantly. Yibo looked at Zhan's eyes which were glaring at him, his heart twisted at that.

Yibo backed away and started walking.  But suddenly zhan remembered
about yibo's face causing him to chase yibo and grab him from the shoulder.

" yibo please, just please come to the infirmary with me," said zhan.

Yibo looked at their connected hands and then at zhan. He nodded,

both of them walked in again.

After going in yibo ordered the private nurses to wait outside of the hall, till they are being called.

Zhan who was confused looked at yibo.

" I will get treated only if you're the one who is helping me," said yibo.

Zhan got angry but still, it was his fault that yibo is in this condition though he doesn't deserve any kind of kindness from him still zhan decided to help him.

Zhan cleaned yibo's face before applying a cooling gel. In the middle of the process, yibo started talking.

"zhan that day I did not cheat on you," said yibo looking straight at Zhan's eyes, Zhan's hands frozen in the air but he continued treating the wounds again.

Heaving a sigh yibo started talking again.

" that day when I went to the audience, a message was sent from our company manager saying that he is here get my sign-in some documents there were some missed calls too but I did not notice, so I went there," said yibo and looked at zhan again seeing no change in expression yibo lowered his eyes.

"speak," said zhan continuing to treat yibo's wounds, yibo's expressions softened but went into seriousness as he started speaking again.

" I was on my way to the place when someone knocked me from behind, I woke up again having zixuan on my body we both were half-naked and covered from a blanket and she was moaning, maybe you didn't notice but there was another man in that room before I could take a step you entered the room, I chased after you, I went to dorms but couldn't find you there," said yibo looked at zhan again only to see a single tear on Zhan's eye.

" zhan" yibo tried to reach Zhan's face but zhan caught it and kissed him on the knuckles.

" I am sorry" zhan whispered.

" zhan it wasn't your fault"

" no yibo that day somehow zixuan got hold of the song I was going to sing and made an announcement saying that you helped her to make it, and after I saw you with her it just stole my thinking ability," said zhan, yibo pulled zhan beside him and hugged him tightly.

Zhan did not return the hug.

"I am sorry I did not give you a chance to explain," said zhan.

" it's okay love now you know," said yibo.

Zhan hugged him back.

" zhan are we okay now?" asked yibo. At that zhan broke the hug.

"hmm...but I need some time," said zhan. Yibo was going to ask him something else but stop himself from doing so.

"I will call haoxuan to pick you up," said zhan while getting off the bed. After coming out from the infirmary zhan made a call.

" check your inbox, within a hour I want every single possible information on this matter," zhan said and hung up the phone. He called jiyang but the latter didn't answer, so he massaged haoxuan informing him about yibo before calling Ziyi.

" I am sorry yibo, but I can't trust you, Just this once, If whatever you're saying turned out to be real I will believe you for the rest of my life," thought zhan
.
.
.
.
.
.
" No wonder she schemed this against you guys, she is just like her mother," said zhou cheng through his phone.

" what do you mean?" asked zhan while watching the video recordings of the CCTV.

" Oh, you don't know? Her mother schemed against uncle xiu just like this, and his first wife passed away from heartbreak since she was already ill, uncle blamed himself but still marred Hwa shin to take responsibility for zixuan" zhou cheng said in a mocking voice.

Zhan was surprised because he never knew about these incidents behind his uncle's second marriage.

" Thanks for the information cheng and yeah did you inform her," asked zhan.

" yes and to my knowledge probably she will drag herself on there in a few minutes, are you ready, and the female cops?, did Ziyi send you some" asked cheng.

" yes they are here," said zhan looking at the female cops beside him.

" did you edit a video," asked cheng.

" yes"

" Okay then good luck, bye"

" Thanks, cheng, bye," said zhan and hung up the phone.

As soon he hung up the phone a taxi stopped near them and zixuan got off from it, the taxi left dropping her there.

She walked towards them, her hair was covered from a black veil and she was wearing sunglasses but her nervousness still showed behind all of that.

Upon seeing zhan her steps halted taking off the sunglasses she looked at zhan once again, eventually, confusion in her eyes turned into anger.

" what are you doing here zhan"asked zixuan.

" my work in here doesn't matter you zixuan, the only thing that matters is the business these people have with you," said zhan and showed the policewomen, seeing this zixuan gradually took one step back.
But she couldn't possibly run away.

She looked at zhan with hatred in her eyes.
.
.
.
.
" one of my friends spied on behalf of me and I got hold of the song zhan was supposed to sing that day, I announced that yibo helped me but it wasn't true and at that time I bribed an employee from yibo's office to use the phone of manager knowing that all the phones are in silent modes at that time of concert I knew that yibo wouldn't pick up his phone, and seeing the missed calls he eventually did think that it was his manager and came to the said place I hired someone to make him unconscious and take him to a room, after my performance I went there, knowing zhan would be searching for him I asked a girl to led him to the hotel room, we were in, there was one of my hired men to make lewd voices so zhan would hear it but incase if he dared to come I make it look like yibo and I was intimate with each other"

Zhan was hearing the voice recording again and again, after hours of hard work and investigation policewomen got a clear explanation of the situation and recorded a voice cut from zixuan.

Zhan threatened zixuan by showing a video of her own and a boy being intimate with each other, zhan edited the video so the boy could not be seen in it, he was shocked to see zixuan with that particular boy.

Though Zhan's expression was calm he was burning with anger.

zixuan already blabbered so much causing the policewomen to get annoyed at her, she even threatened that they would lose their job.

" even if you got me out of your way don't ever think that he can be your zha...ahh"
One of them slapped her face causing her to fall holding her cheek.

" you talk too much," one woman said with gritted teeth, zixuan tried to talk back but someone grasped her cheeks and turned her face into another side.

"YIBO IS MINE"

.

.

.
I didn't recheck please ignore the grammar mistakes

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6K 527 15
"you're really troublemaker yibo"... how can I live with you ----- he is soo immature thought zhan and leave from his mansion for office.. *********...
67.1K 5.3K 72
Wangji and Wei Ying are childhood best friends. They promised each other that they will never break their friendship. When they grow up they develop...
194K 10.6K 41
JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after getting admitted in university, Xiao Zhan...
38K 3K 25
"Excuse me, do I know you? " A love life to be written in books, that was literally how our love life was. But life isn't always the same right? Eve...