RJ oneshots

By Elazul-Jumi

random oneshot ideas that come randomly to my mind (I can't promise I'll update this regularly, it would be m... More

Before you read this
Rewrite The Stars
You can't stop the beat
RJ Omegaverse
RJ Omegaverse (part 2)
RJ babysitting
RJ Omegaverse (Final part)
RJ Wedding
Perfect Harmony
RJ comes out
One last sunset
What if we...?
What if I...? (What if We...? Part 2)
Top of the Ferris Wheel
Unsaid Family
The Perfect Gift
The Proposal
Day of the Wedding...s!
Without Him
Be With You (Without him Part 2)
Song dedicated to...
RJ's "Graduation" and First Kiss
Dance lesson
"Last Waltz" (Dance lesson part 2)
Unexpected declaration
Small update!
Snow day!
Taking care of an "army" (RJ Babysitting Part 2)
That's how you make me feel...
I've made my choice...
The Nerd and the Bad Boy
His First Date (The Nerd and the Bad Boy Part 2)
I love you... but you're not mine...
Welcome Back...
Midnight Kiss
Amazing Parents
His First (Unofficial) Day at School

RJ Omegaverse (part 3)

250 8 10
By Elazul-Jumi

(DISCLAIMER: This oneshot was "promoted" into a full story, but I leave it up to whoever reads this, whether or not they want to read the story, or stick to this oneshot and the other parts it got.)

Omega.

Ricky Bowen is an Omega

Ricky was happy to finally know it's breed, and he thought it was the same for his parents, Mike was definitely happy about him, but Lynne was a bit dissapointed. She wanted to have an Alpha boy, but after finding out her son is an Omega, she didn't know how to feel about it.

The next day at school, Ricky got to his classroom, and sat down in the same place as yesterday, a little bit after that Big Red arrived and sat in front of Ricky.

Big Red: hey Ricky!

Ricky: hi Big Red,  how are you?

Big Red: I'm good, what about you?

Ricky: I'm fine, I found out my breed yesterday

Big Red: really? *gets curious* well what breed are you?

Ricky: *nervous* I-I don't know if I should tell you *looks down*

Big Red: come on Ricky, I want to know!

One thing Ricky learned after finding out he's an Omega, Mike told him that there are people in the world that don't like the fact that male Omegas exist, and would therefore try and avoid them at all costs, or convince other people that they shouldn't exist, he tried to fix what he said by telling Ricky that he shouldn't allow that to affect him, but by that point it was already affecting Ricky, worried that Big Red or even EJ didn't want to talk to him after finding out he's an Omega

Big Red: Ricky, are you okay? *worried*

Ricky didn't notice that there were a few silent tears going down his face, so by the time he reacted, his mind wasn't processing everything and he simply said

Ricky: I'm an Omega.

Ricky instantly covered his mouth after he said that, but Big Red managed to hear him, and remained the same. Ricky started thinking the worse and that Big Red parents told him that he shouldn't hang out around a male Omega, he was gonna start crying even more, but then felt a pair of arms surrounding his body.

Big Red: *hugging him* It's okay Ricky, I don't mind if you're an Alpha, Beta or Omega, we would still be friends, it just means that you're partner could be an Alpha or a Beta *smiling*

Ricky was happy about what Big Red said and continued hugging him, just a little bit later EJ arrived and went directly to his seat right next to Ricky.

EJ: hey guys *Ricky tensed up* why are you hugging? *asked curious*

Big Red: *breaking the hug* Ricky got a bit sad after he told me he's an Omega *Red said not worrying*

Ricky smacked him in the arm which confused Big Red, EJ understood what was happening so he stood next to Ricky and hugged him too, which caused Ricky to blush.

EJ: remember what I told you the first time we met? you shouldn't let that worry you, and I don't care if you're an Omega, we're still best friends, you know that, right?

Ricky simply nodded as he hugged EJ, this went on for a bit, during which Big Red understood why Ricky smacked him, and after Ricky managed to stay calm, they broke the hug.

Ricky: thanks EJ

EJ: you're welcome, by the way I turned out to be an Alpha

Big Red and Ricky: really?/r-really?

EJ: yeah, I picked them up yesterday right after my parents and I left after school ended,

Big Red: good for you dude, I forgot to mention, I turned out to be a Beta, my parents did the test on me at the beggining of the summer vacation

EJ: nice Red *turns to Ricky, who's still looking at EJ* Ricky? why are you blushing?

Ricky didn't even notice he was flushing, until EJ told him, which ended up causing him to blush even more

Big Red: wow, he's even more red than me *giggles*

EJ: yeah, but he looks cute like that *says smiling at Ricky*

Ricky simply hid his face in his hands trying to control it, to which he failed tremendously.

A little while passed by and the teacher finally arrived at the classroom and everyone went to their seats.

Teacher: before we continue with the lesson, I want to talk to you about the predestined, I know some of you may not know what breed you are yet, but I think it's good that I tell you about this.

The teacher started to talk about the predestined, with some of the kids paying close attention, among those were EJ and Ricky since they never heard of that before

It is said that the "predestined" is something that only the Alphas and the Omegas can experience, the way it works is that since the moment they're born, the Alpha and the Omega are already connected through a special bond only they have. It doesn't matter where they're born, or in some occasions, when they're born, they will always find each other no matter what, they can be with other Alphas, Omegas or Betas, but at some point of their life they will find their predestined and feel something when they first look into the eyes of each other.

Teacher: sadly there hasn't been many cases of predestined couples finding each other lately, but it doesn't mean that there won't be anymore of these predestined couples finding each other, who knows, maybe even some of you in this classroom are predestined with a classmate.

When the teacher said that she was slightly looking towards EJ and Ricky, because she was suspicious of them ever since EJ's introduction, and Ricky's reaction. As for the kids, EJ found the story fascinating, but Ricky was thinking about it, since he remembered that when he saw EJ, he felt different in that moment, and it amplified when EJ grabbed his hand on both occasions, the fact that he's an Omega and EJ's an Alpha, not to mention the fact that EJ had already kissed him twice on the cheek, so Ricky started to think that maybe, he was predestined to be with EJ.

Teacher: anyways, let's continue with today's lesson...

By the time school was over, EJ, Ricky and Big Red walked towards the exit to meet with their parents, but only finding Mike and Big Red's parents.

Mike: hey bud! oh EJ, your father called me earlier, he asked me if I could come pick you up, since something sudden happened at his work and he and your mom had to go solve it, and that they'd pick you up at our house later.

EJ: okay, thanks Mr. Bowen!

Mike: EJ, what did I tell you? *slightly smiling*

EJ: sorry Mike, I forgot *laughs*

Mike: anyways, let's go home!

Ricky and EJ said goodbye to Big Red as they went to Ricky's house, who was nervous but excited at the fact that EJ was going to be in his house for a while.

When they arrived, Mike told them to go upstairs to wait for when the food was ready to which EJ and Ricky agreed and went up to play, Mike walked into the kitchen and passed Lynne who was talking on the phone.

Meanwhile, our little protagonists, were playing around with the few toys Ricky had, and Franklin, but Ricky was thinking of asking EJ about what he thought about the whole predestined thing, but decided to wait, thinking it was not the time.

After Mike told them that the food was ready, they came down the stairs and went to the kitchen to eat, Lynne saw them and rolled her eyes when no one was looking, not even Mike, and soon hung up to go eat with her family and EJ, during that time, EJ and Ricky told them what they did, that their friend Big Red is a Beta, and about the teacher telling the class the story involving the predestined, which gave different reactions from Mike and Lynne.

After they were done Ricky and EJ went back to Ricky's room to continue playing since they still had a bit of energy.

At around 3:00 P.M. EJ's parents arrived at the house and knocked on the door to pick up EJ, Mike told them to wait in the living room, while he went to tell EJ, but when he entered Ricky's room he saw something he didn't expect at all (They were KISSING, ok no let's continue)

Both of them were sleeping on Ricky's bed, with Ricky holding Franklin in his arms, but what surprised Mike was the fact that EJ was hugging Ricky as if he was protecting him, in that moment Mike understood that EJ turned out to be an Alpha, but he also started thinking that maybe, just maybe, EJ and Ricky are predestined, if that were the case he'd be happy about his son for finding his predestined really soon.

He slowly walked up to both of them... and started tickling them

Ricky and EJ: *laughing out loud* No, dad p-please stop!/Mike don't I-I'm very ticklish *keeps laughing*

Mike: ok ok I'll stop... EJ your parents are already here they're downstairs in the living room.

EJ: *recovering from the laughter* thanks Mike *kisses Ricky on the cheek and then runs out of the room smiling*

Ricky still couldn't stop his blush when EJ did that, it doesn't matter how many times he did it, Ricky would always end up blushing, completely forgetting that Mike was in the room at that moment, who was smiling at what happened.

Mike: he really cares about you doesn't he? *looking at Ricky*

Ricky: *nervously playing with his fingers* dad *looks at Mike* do you think EJ could be my predestined?

Mike: I don't know bud, but from what I've seen it's a really strong possibility that he is... do you want him to be?

Ricky: ...

...yes, I hope EJ is my predestined.

Ta-da *jazz hands* Ricky's an Omega and EJ's an Alpha!

It was pretty obvious due to how I was writing them to be, but still...

Next part will have a time skip of a few weeks, and the introduction of another character (this might as well end up being a book by this point... I'll probably end up doing that either way).

But I'll probably save that for later, and try and think of another oneshot I could do that's actually a oneshot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 102 26
My 1st one shots book! I'm thinking about doing this since i always have this imaginations in my head that seems like one shots that i always wanted...
11.2K 160 25
-FINISHED- (Open for requests!!) Pick this, pick this story up! Pick this, pick this story up! You won't regret it, I promise! These are a collecti...
10.6K 221 78
Killdip, Billdip, Willdip oneshots! I'll take suggestions and I will do smuts.
12.6K 185 80
A collection of HSMTMTS RJ Caswen and Jatt mpreg oneshots! Please comment down your requests to me and let me know about what you would like for me t...