Sakura Blossom ( Kny X Modern...

By -Kira_Kira

Y/N was just an ordinary person from the 21st century, she didn't expect to wake up in an anime where human-e... More

Seraphic Breathing
Mochi.
Angel
Old married couple
Home
Regret
Rock
Haori
Underling
Chopsticks
Wisteria House
A memory from the past
Nicknames
Family
Fail
Protagonist
Trial
True colors
Promise
The butterfly mansion
Training
Training...again
Marry me?
Sun
Sword
Infinity train
Rengoku
A talk with a god
Enmu
Date
Akaza
Proposal
Warm
Butterflies
Festival
Chaotic meeting
Senjuro
Grandfather
Live.
the real me
Mitsuri
Mission
Monster
Love-Struck
Baby Chick
Impeccable
I'm back
B O N U S
Kidnapper
Disguises
Sisters
Hime
Perfect
Daki
Where's Y/N?
Fiancé
Sunshine
The Sound Hashira
200K S P E C I A L C H A P T E R
Lullaby
Threat
Magical girl
Poison
Apologies
House arrest
Carrots
Accidents
Happy Tears
Rivals
Fever
Trap
Party
Helleborus
Candy
Cake
Butterfly Effect
Friends
Pepper Spray
Save the princess!
Onigiri
Acorn
Rain
Deal
Parents
Courage Test
Treatment
Forever
Comfort Words.
Recognized
Idiot.
Confession
Mark
Swordsmith Village
Hot Spring
Cute
Ribbon
Doll
Sacrifice
Rice Cracker
Clones
My only friend.
Cicadas
The way you are
Morning
UNO
Hide and Seek
Secret
Hashira Reunion
Farewells
Peacefulness
Disney
Letter
Spicy
Smile
Worthy
Troublesome
Love
Three Questions
A Boring Story
Gift
Bad Feeling
Needle
Night
Spell
Dream
Snake
● 3 MILLION Q&A pt.1 ●
● 3 MILLION Q&A ○ ANSWERS ●
Childish
Fool
Frustrated
Temptation
Fish
Violence
Hurt

Her story

44.3K 2.4K 2.3K
By -Kira_Kira

TW : suicide, mentions of child abuse

◇◇◇

"Oh my, Y/N dear, are you feeling better now?" 

When I opened my eyes, a woman with gentle eyes was there looking at me.

W-where I am? Was I asleep?

 "W-Who-"

"Oh! Is my baby already feeling better?"

This time, a man enters the room, his expression brightens when he sees me awake and rushes to hug me.

That warmth… How could I forget? These are my parents!

Not my parents from 2021, my real parents. My parents from the sengoku era!

"Your fever was awfully bad this time, I was worried sick about you!"

"Haha, sorry mom…but you know, I think I had a strange dream!"

"You did? What it was about?"

"… It was….huh? Why can't I remember it?"

"Well, you can try to remember it after dinner." She says, putting a bowl with soup in front of me, as I saw my reflex in the liquid, something occurred to me.

Was I always this young? 

…. Nah, mom is right, I should eat dinner, my fever probably made my memories all fuzzy!

Y/N was now laying on her bed with a blanket covering her, while her mother gently patted her head.

"Can you tell me a story?"

"… Yes, of course sweetie."

"Yay!"

"Once, a lion was sleeping in the jungle when a rat started running up and down in its body just for fun. This disturbed the lion's sleep, and he woke up very angry."

"Oh no!"

"He was about to eat the mouse when the mouse desperately asked the lion to release him.  'I promise you, one day I will be of great help if you save me.' The lion laughed at the rat's confidence and let it go."

"Poor rat…"

"One day, some hunters entered the forest and took the lion with them.  They tied him to a tree.  The lion was struggling to get out and began to whimper."

"!!"

"Soon, the mouse passed and noticed the lion in trouble.  Quickly, he ran and gnawed at the ropes to free the lion.  The two ran and the lion was free."

"Oooh!"

"Then, what do you learn from that story?"

"I don't know, but I'm happy that the lion and the rat are okay!"

Her mother giggles in response.

"It means that a small act of kindness might make a big impact in the future. Never forget that, okay?"

"Uh-huh!"

She then kissed the child's forehead.

"Ahaha, this tickles!"

"Good night sweetie…"

"Good night, Mom!"

Y/N woke up to a familiar sound.

The sound was similar to the ropes of a swing while moving, but at the same…it was not.

She silently got up from bed, walking in the direction of her room door.

"Mom?"

Ba-dump.

She could hear her heart.

"Dad?"

Ba-dump.

The swinging sound also didn't stop.

Whoosh. Whoosh.

Ba-dump.

Whoosh.

Ba-dump.

Her hand slowly grabbed the door handle.

No! Don't open that. Please! I can't do that again! I don't want to see them like this again!

it's fine.

No. The ceiling. The rope. No. Please. No!

Her hand trembled.

Don't make me remember that! I wanted to forget these things!

"… Huh? Why do I feel so…?"

A solitary tear fell from one of her eyes. Why was she crying?

Stop it please!

"N-no…I don't want to…"

I don't want to!

"I don't to see them like that!"

I don't want to see their eyes empty again!

"Why?"

Why?

why did you guys leave me behind?

"If I knew it would be like this..."

If I knew it would be like this....

When did this transparent sword appear on her hand? No. It doesn't matter how. She knows what she has to do.

"Then I..."

Then I...

The sword made a clean slash across her neck.

What she didn't knew, was that instead of the afterlife she was expecting, what she heard was the sound of something breaking, and then emptiness.

She was back to her normal age. Her memories were also back. All of her memories.

"Y/N…"

"Oh....Hey there. It's you again."

Ether. A god. The reality condensed in one single being. The one who controls time. And also…the one that was responsible for her reincarnation.

No. Actually:

The one who was responsible for ALL of her reincarnations.

Confused? Then let me explain it properly:

Her first life was sad. Simple as that.

When she was six, her parents committed suicide. They killed themselves together as a couple.

There were numerous reasons as to why she was sad about it; the fact that she never took notice that they were sad, or the fact that while she was smiling and having a good time they were hurting inside, but what hurt the most to her was: They left her behind.

They went away together, and abandoned her.

Things didn't really get much better after their deaths because in their funeral, she was meet with the hurtful glares of her parents.

In just one week, she, a child who never knew the sadness of the world, have come in contact with two new types of eyes.

Dead ones.

And hostile ones.

No one in her family wanted to take her in. Unfortunately, the fact that her parents committed suicide turned into a hot topic at their village, so if her family were to throw her in the streets, they would probably be scorned by the rest of the population.

So, they threw the responsibility to her aunt.

Her aunt hated her mother. So, she took it out on her.

She hated it.

Why was she still alive? If she knew that it would be like that, she would have killed herself at the moment that she saw her parents corpses hanging from the ceiling.

Everything became worse after her cousin died of a disease a year after her aunt took her in.

It was the first time that she saw her aunt cry.

She hated it.

In her eyes, her aunt was a monster. If she could show emotions like that, then that means that she still was a human, and if that's the case, then she couldn't loathe her completely.

She needed to hate her all of her being. She needed her to be the monster.

Thereafter, her aunt said that she was a curse and the reason her son fell ill.

She would be sure to escape at least once a week to leave flowers at her parents graves, and in one of her escapes she meet him.

Yorichii, the first demon slayer, just after he failed in killing Muzan and was kicked from the demon slayer corps.

After that fateful meeting, Yorichii would always appear randomly to see her.

He would pat her head sometimes, just like a parent.

After she came to see him covered from cuts thanks to the glass bottles her aunt threw at her, he decided to take her with him.

Together with him, they traveled. She also visited the Kamado's together with him, she was there when he showed them the sun breathing, and also was there when he gave Tanjiro's ancestor his earrings.

He also taught her how to use a sword and a breathing technique, just like the other demon slayers, she wasn't able to use the sun breathing. Instead, she created a new breathing called “Seraphic Breathing”

In terms of power, the two breathings were equal. Mostly because, her breathing didn't come from the sun breathing, she created it from zero just like Yoriichi did.

But the thing that distinguish between these two breathings was their objectives.

The sun breathing wanted to eliminate the demons, but the Seraphic breathing wanted to give them peace.

The only way for a demon to be able to go to heaven is to be killed by one of the Seraphic Breathing forms.

They spent time together, were happy together, traveled together.

And then she died at the age of 18 by a mysterious disease.

Her second life is the life of the Y/N we know.

Born in the 21st century, she grew up as a normal teenager.

Until she died mysteriously.

Her third life was curious.

She was born in a wealthy family, around the time were Shinobu was just a child.

And she remembered both of her two past lives.

The one where she traveled with Yoriichi, and the one where she was just a normal teenager in the modern world.

She could just enjoy living with the riches of her family, but she wouldn't be able to rest if she didn't do anything to stop the deaths that would've to happen.

So, she ran away from home.

She spent years trying to get in contact with the demon slayers corps. However, they were just too hard to find. 

The time that she finally managed to find a demon slayer, was in the middle of the battle with Kanae and upper moon two.

She came to her rescue.

But, she couldn't kill him.

So, she died by trying to save Kanae.

Fourth life

Died by trying to save Rengoku

Fifth life

Died by trying to prevent Zenitsu from being poisoned in Natagumo Mountain.

Sixth life

Died by being slashed by the tsuzumi demon

Seventh life 

Died by being eaten alive by a demon.

Eɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪғᴇ

Dɪᴇᴅ ʙʏ..

ᴺᶦⁿᵗʰ ˡᶦᶠᵉ

ᴰᶦᵉᵈ ᵇʸ...

ᵀ̵ᵉ̸ⁿ̶ᵗ̴ʰ̶ ̶ˡ̷ᶦ̷ᶠ̴ᵉ̵
̷
̴ᴰ̷ᶦ̵ᵉ̶ᵈ̵ ̸ᵇ̸ʸ̸.̴.̴.̶

̴͉͝ᴱ̸̥̊ˡ̵̛̖ᵉ̸̢͐ᵛ̸̜̈́ᵉ̸̢̌ⁿ̴̢̔ᵗ̴̞͋ʰ̷͉̿ ̷̥̈ˡ̴̮̅ᶦ̷̱̐ᶠ̸͖̚ᵉ̶̱͑
̸̡̈́
̵̰̍ᴰ̷̲͑ᶦ̷̭́ᵉ̵͕͐ᵈ̵̪͠ ̷̫̒ᵇ̸̯̿ʸ̵̰̌.̶̰̑.̶͜͝.̶̙͋

̵͎̤͗̆ᵀ̴͖̺͌͘ʷ̶̧͒ᵉ̶̢́̿ˡ̵̖̠̈́ᶠ̴͍͎̍ᵗ̶͔̑ʰ̴͇̐ ̵͖̎ˡ̸̉ͅᶦ̷̺̇ᶠ̴͚͑ᵉ̷͈̈͒
̵̨͓͝
̶͓̌̕ᴰ̵̫̬̏̇ᶦ̷̹̉̚ᵉ̸̛̘̋ᵈ̵̳̽ ̶̫́ᵇ̶̥͆ʸ̴͔͊.̶̡̜̅͝.̵̘̥̂̾.̴͓̂͝

̶̨̳̽̂̌̕ᵀ̸̢̧̣̻̳͛ʰ̷̡̮̣̙͚̊͌ᶦ̷̡̢͗ʳ̶̭̄̈̆̓͘ᵗ̴̦̮͓̓̕ᵉ̸̢͍̜̱͇̆͑̉̋ᵉ̵̱͍̟̗̝̎̈́̍̕̕ⁿ̶̱͚̤̿̿̍͘ᵗ̴̨̼͉̹̓̍̏́͛ʰ̵͖̓̕ ̵̻͌̎ˡ̴̗̘̪̃̊͊ᶦ̴̧̞͇̣̝̌ᶠ̸͉̖͎̅̊ᵉ̶̝͍̇̆̅̔̊
̷̧̓͋̈́͂͛͜
̴̰̦̫̑̿͝ͅᴰ̷̮̘̑̀̚͜ᶦ̴̙̫͕͆̊̓͘ᵉ̸͕̓̈ᵈ̴̙̜̼̟̐̅̍̓ ̴̧́ͅᵇ̵͍̬͚͂̋͛̕͠ʸ̵̼̌̓͝.̶̧̜͔̾̋̈́͘.̵̲̹̜̏.̵̲͔̦̈́̇͋̀

̶̬̩̳͇̪͉͚͍̩̀̋̆̋̇ᶠ̶̧̢͉̣̫̝̜͙͕̫̬̔̄̊͂́̾̎͐̈́̉ᵒ̴̡̡͙͖͍̥͙̐͜ᵘ̸̛̯̤̪̖̯̙̲̲̖̯͇̄̉͗̀͒̊̐̚̕ⁿ̷͉̪͎̺̼̯̳͈̖́̇̑̃̏ᵗ̸̡̡̦̜͛͆̕ᵉ̸̡̻̻͙͕̩̘̬͓̿͋̕ᵉ̵̡̧̮̳̖̣͎̬̣͂̂̆̋̄͌̊͘͠͝ⁿ̷͓̭͕͊̈͊̐̌̌͝ᵗ̴̉̀̐̃́̄̈́͜ʰ̸͙̣͉͙̲͔̾̅̓̑͂͗̽̈́̇́̐͌ ̴̯̤͇̬̜̄̓ˡ̵̨̛̫͍͈͙͋͐̆̇͛̊ᶦ̴̛̤͚̞̻̞̺̙͖̼̝͓̠͖̈́̏̈͆̄̀͋̕ᶠ̸̡͔̗͈̻̦̙͈̣̓̀͊͊̔̄͑̑͊̈̒ᵉ̶̨̣̩̀ͅ
̵̛̮̭͐̃̀͛́̏̃̓̃̿̆̌
̸̟͍͔̙̀̈́̿̉̾̒ᴰ̴̯̣̟͗̓̆̐̈́̕͠ᶦ̷̼͛̎͊͆͑̉̉͌ᵉ̴̰̘̻̦̥̣̲̐ᵈ̵̨̭̙̯̫̫̭̟͔̗͋̀̃̾͗̿̔̋͂ ̷̡̤̞̟̹̬̪̟͕̿̈̒̎͛͜͠ᵇ̵̧̨͉̜͚̣͍̖̔̽̓̈́̍̃̒́͌̚͜ʸ̴̝͓͙͔̅̌̀̌͛̌͐̍̓̈́͊͗͝.̵̡̧̜͉͔̞̱̘̥̒̄̿̊̏̈́́͗̉̍́͝͠.̷̟̪̦̥̙̊̈̀̒̽̈̀͜͝ͅ.̶̛͎̲̹̜̝̳̪̻̰̺̮̰̙͛͒̑̃͗̚͘

̸͚̥̾̓̑ᶠ̶̯̹͙̯̊̊̑̈͆̓ᶦ̴̧̨̨͙͎̞̝̱͕̪̼̮͙̆̾̇̎́ᶠ̸̡̯̪͔̍̊͠͝ᵗ̵̡͔͇̻̠̈́̈́̽͒̓̚͠͝ᵉ̷̡͖̘͚͕̝̗͔͕̖̲̱͍̝̫̞͇̠̦̙̎̑͂̋̆̈́̑͒͊̓̐̃͐͠͝ᵉ̷̨̟͚͍̰̮͙̦̞͔͕̘͓͉̫̐̀̀̌͑̈́̅̓̎̅̚͘͜͝ⁿ̶̧̛̖̯̮̜̩̺̤̜̜̩͈̏͐͋̍͋̆̐̀̍̿͑͗̚̚ͅᵗ̴͎̣̤͓̳͓͉̮͖͍̮̦̬̈̈́͒͋͋͂̀̔̽͛͌͑̎ʰ̶̢̰̮͍̥̞̼̥͖̭̯̞̓̾́͋̓̅́̌͋̒̿̚̕͠͠ͅ ̵̢̼̹̟͖̭͈̼͕̓̿͛̈́͗̅̎̌̒̒͑͌͜͝͝ˡ̶̢̰̻͈̥̬̮̜̱̦̠͛̉͆͐ᶦ̸̨̡̠͇̳̮̖̺̩̜͔̜̥̭̰̉̍͗́̓̀̇̀͘͜͜ͅᶠ̵̩̂̍̑̈́͌́͋̉̾̌̈͌̓ᵉ̵̨̧̛̛͚̝͙͙̮̯͛̈́̈̒̎̃́̇͐͒̀͑̏͜͝ͅ
̶̡͙͎̲̺̺͂̎͝
̷̡̡̛̼̰̭̯̻̥̗͙͓͓͊́͌̋̑͗͛͗͗̈́̾̉̕͝͠ͅᴰ̴̼̫͆̂̆̔͂̊͂͂̀ᶦ̵̣̥̗̝̯̦͊͒͆͝ᵉ̸̡͇̥͕̌̓͋͒̈́̈́̾͐͗̑̓̀͝ᵈ̴̨̛͔̰̤̳͍̣̯̭̠̜͎̩̝͍͒̌́͛͛̍̾̓̾̈́̇ͅ ̸͍̦̭͈͚̅͑ͅᵇ̶̧̛̩̦̺͙͇̞͇͈̌͂̿̓̓̇͒̿́ʸ̸̧̬̰̘̺̣͎̮̤͇̍.̸̧̜̳̹̬͚̘̜̘̼̫̲͎̱̜̔̔͂̿́̓̚.̵̡̟̱͔͈̣̳̯̤̒̅̒͆́̓̈̇͜.̵̫̫̬͕͍͓͓̽

How many times did she reincarnated? How many times have she died in the most gruesome ways? All she ever wanted was for everyone to be alive and happy. Why can't that happen? Why do they always die right in front of her eyes?

She hates pain. She can't take getting hurt anymore.

A poor being who would forever be stuck in a loop of trying to save those who are destined to die.

This is what Y/N is.

It doesn't matter how or when. Y/N always fail and die in the end.

S̴̢̲͗̍͠ò̷͖̟ ̶̼̾t̶̠͍͋͗͗̅h̸̲̏͑͑a̵̢̜̱̳͔̿͠t̷͙̥͊'̵̟̻̱͖́̔͒͊s̵͉̿̂̍ ̶̟̫̖́̓̃̆͝ẘ̴̛̛̬̖͈͗h̴̝͉̽͘͝y̵̛̟̲͋͐͝ ̵͇̱̠́̀̌́ÿ̴̛̦̘̬̫̾̋̓ö̵̙̞̤̤́̃͌͋u̷̡̔̾̋̐̓ ̶̧̖̰͚͗̌͑͌͜s̶͔̲̲͇̎͗̕h̴̝̠̝́͛͠͝ơ̴̢͉͌̍̀̅͜u̵̪̠̠̹̻̓͝ľ̴͕́̑d̵͚̟͙̜̺̀͗̄͆͠n̵̪̭̾̀̅͌'̵̘͉̿̄̔̄̀t̵̨̧̳͚̓̈̔͘ͅ ̸̺͖͔̅̔̚͝͝ǵ̶̩e̵̞͝ṱ̴͔͈̦́͋̔ ̵̡̢̳̘̆̒a̸̧͎̫̟͐̄̈͠͠t̸̨̹̙͇͘t̶̙̮͆͊̾̊a̴̗͊͒̀͛̚c̷̭͑̑̀͝͝h̵̤͎̠͖̞̋̓̿̒ȩ̷̹̼͍̦͗̅̎d̴̨̡̜͔̓͗̄̕ ̴̹̝̗̹͠t̸̢̠̼͇̳̎͊͌͌ô̸͕̼̞̽̒͊͘ ̵͔̉̎̋h̶̜̜̩͛̾͋̚͘e̷̯̗͋͛̂ŗ̵͗̄̑́́.̴̜̆͛̈́̒

Why would she always reincarnate? Why would she conveniently remember her past lives?

All of that connected to the being in front of her now.

Kokushibou, you were wrong. Yoriichi wasn't the one blessed by the gods. 

She was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 1.1K 23
Y/n Uzui was the daughter of Tengen Uzui and grew up in the Sound Mansion with her four parents. It was a weird experience growing up like that, bein...
20.2K 1K 14
"𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗜 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗬 𝗠𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦, 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠...
9.3K 154 30
Yeah you heard the name, I will also be taking some requests. This is reader x character Also I do not own the characters, the anime nor the pictures...