Natasha Romanoff OneShots

romanoffxwanda tarafından

(cover by @rxmqnvff) Requests Open! Fluff/Angst Also includes Flo/ Yelena Daha Fazla

Hoodie - NR
Photos - NR
Snuggles - NR
Sea Cows - NR
Rain - NR
Time - SJ
Texts - NR
Enough (1) - NR
Enough (2) - NR
failure - NR
pressure - NR
preferences - NR
fireworks - NR
uno - NR
under control (1) - NR
under control (2) - NR
no where to run (1) - NR
no where to run (2) - NR
no where to run (3) - NR
halloween preferences - NR
fluff alphabet - NR
new haircut - FP
candles - NR
red - SJ
she needs you there - NR
momma Nat - NR
momma Nat (2) - NR
bipolar - NR
bipolar (2) - NR
for her - YB
relationship strain (1) - SJ
relationship strain (2) - SJ
I loved her so much - YB
c.h.r.i.s.t.m.a.s - NR
quicksand - NR
that mom right there?- NR
that mom right there (2) - NR
that mom right there (3) - NR
sick - NR
anxiety - SJ
ghost of you - NR
girl next door - NR
starry night - NR
starry night (2) - NR
dance - NR
incorrect quotes - NR
cooking with flo - FP
midnight - NR
back in time - NR
my baby - NR
headcannons - NR
my warrior - NR
my warrior - NR (2)
spiralled - SJ
jealousy, jealousy - NR
duckies - NR
duckies - NR (2)
kitty kitty - NR
back in time - NR (2)
lazy mornings - NR
Disneyland - NR
night rides - NR
squeak squeak - NR
so close yet so far - NR
promises - NR
so close yet so far - NR (2)
cactus - NR
i will rescue you - NR
double the trouble - NR
wattpad - NR
Double The Trouble (2) - NR
so close yet so far - NR (3)
double the trouble - NR (3)
lost in the fire - NR

protective - NR

8.3K 162 25
romanoffxwanda tarafından

Kind of a request, but I changed it a bit by accident. I will do a jealous one at some point.

warnings: swearing in russian, protective nat
word count: 1.4k

— ⧗ —

"Nat have you seen my keys?!" Y/N was running around like a headless chicken, checking under the fruit in the kitchen and down the back of the couch.

"Turn around you little nugget". Nat stood there dangling the keys in front of her face, causing Y/N to lunge at her, but Nat just jumped away, keeping the keys tantalising out of reach. "Nah-uh, I'm driving. You barely stay on the road. And I wouldn't particularly like to die today" Nat teased, pocketing the keys, leaving Y/N to huff before she turned around to grab her phone. They walked to the garage and climbed into Y/N's car, a Mercedes G-Wagon in matt black. She knew it was basic, but there's nothing like a tall car to make 2 short women feel powerful.

Nat pulled out of the garage as the speakers blasted "I Kissed a Girl - Rock Remix", causing Nat to ever so casually place kisses on Y/N's hand that she had pulled into her lap. They never drove without touching each other. All completely innocently, they would either be holding hands, or a hand would be gripping the other's thigh, or on the rare occasion Y/N would be sat in Nat's lap.

The drive to the park was quite short, so they got there in plenty of time. Pulling up on the street, the 2 women climbed out, Nat grabbing the bag of food and Y/N bringing a speaker and some blankets. The weather was perfect for an afternoon picnic, so that's exactly what the 2 planned to do.

They strolled around, trying to find the perfect spot. They soon came to a stop beside the lake and decided it was perfect. The sun shone on the water, creating a pattern of blues and greens that danced on top of the glass-like lake, revealing the countless colourful fish that swam below. Y/N was fully entranced by a red and gold fish that was swimming near the surface. She stood still, completely transfixed before Nat grabbed her hand, pulling her away like a child. Y/N tried to whine in protest but Nat soon cut her off. 

"They're not going anywhere babe. You can see them later."

Y/N used her best puppy dog eyes. "Promise?"

"Yes I promise. Now come eat, because this food isn't going to eat itself." She said, sitting down on the blanket and pulling out a box of strawberries. They both tucked in, munching on cookies, fruits and a summery pasta salad that Wanda had made. The conversation flowed gently, ranging from the recent mission, to what colour Bucky should dye his hair.

"He should go purple. That would look cool!" Nat exclaimed.

"I was thinking more of a blue-ish, yano? To
match his eyes?"

"Why you looking in his eyes Y/N?" Nat teased.

"Oh i don't. But have you never heard Sam talking about them? He kept going around saying "those steel blue eyes let you know where home is." He's got a hardcore crush I'd say."

"Y/N people are allowed to be straight you know! Just because you're not doesn't mean that you can go around saying everyone is gay, or at least bi. Sam and Bucky are just friends, that's all." Nat said, rolling her eyes at Y/N's facial expressions.

"That's what they all say Nat! Just friends my ass. I don't believe it for a second." Y/N joked, biting into a strawberry, causing juice to coat her chin. Nat leaned forward and swiped the red syrup onto her thumb, placing it in her mouth. "You're a dork you know. But god you make me laugh." She chuckled.

"Well someone has to around here. Don't want all doom and gloom. But you know what would be a really good idea?" Y/N asked, looking Nat straight in the eye.

"What?"

"Hotdogs. There's a cart over there, and they just smell so goooooooooood! Just think of the sausage, the amazing onions, with the perfect ketchup and bread ratio, it's just mmmm!" Y/N was practically salivating at the thought, and Nat just laughed at her animated actions.

"I swear you always think of food. But sure, go ahead. No mustard for me though."

"I know your order Nat. We've been together for 6 years, you'd think I'd know it by now."

"Oh just go and stop blabbering." Nat swatted her away, and Y/N skipped out of sight, before reappearing again at the hot dog stand. Y/N was always chatty, and Nat could see her talking away to the guy at the counter, laughing at whatever her odd phrase that had come out of Y/N's mouth. But she loved Y/N, probably more than she'd let on.

As time went on, Nat realised that Y/N was taking longer than she should, seeing as she was in the front of the line. Nat turned her gaze from her phone to see a guy talking to Y/N, who looked very uncomfortable. She was clutching the foil wrapped hotdogs in her arm, and she was trying to step around him, but he kept mirroring her steps, blocking her way. Nat felt the anger bubble up inside her and she stormed over, abandoning all hopes of a peaceful afternoon.

She charged over and immediately wrapped her arm around Y/N's waist, pulling her close into her side. She felt Y/N instantly relax into her touch and her heartbreak slowed down to a normal pace. The guy seemed shocked, but continued to try and chat Y/N up.

"Hey baby, who's this?" Nat faked a sweet innocent voice, exaggerating everything so the man understood. But he didn't take any notice.

"Oh so 2 hot chicks in the park. Must be my lucky day" he said, rubbing his hands together like some stupid animated villain. Nat rolled her eyes and pecked Y/N on the forehead.

"This is my girlfriend dipshit. We. Are. Gay. That means No Men. So if you could kindly leave us alone, that would be great." Nat wanted nothing more than to punch this guy's lights out, but she tried to keep her cool. Causing a scene in the park was kind of at the bottom of her list of things to do today.

"Gay huh? You're just confused. You two just haven't found the right guy. I'd be up for a threesome if that's what you're interested in. I don't judge, don't worry. This one here is just my type, I'm sure she'd satisfy my needs." He leaned over to grab Y/N and Nat quickly pulled her away from his reach. Her grip around the shorter girl's waist tightened as Y/N whimpered. The man was sickening to look at, and Nat couldn't bare it any longer. She stood up straighter and punched him right in the balls, before giving him a swift upper cut as he doubled over.

"Listen here Мудак. No one touches my girl. NO ONE! So listen to me when I tell you that we are not interested! Not a Хуй like you anyway! So leave before I use my assassin training properly. And trust me, you do not want to see that." Nat stalked forward and leaned over the man that was currently sprawled out on the floor, before she gave him one of her infamous glares. He scrambled up and ran out of the park, not once looking behind him.

The women made their way back to their picnic set up, with Y/N slightly shaken up and Nat silently seething. She pulled her girlfriend onto her lap and caressed her cheek softly, before pressing a gentle kiss on her lips. Y/N leaned back into her touch, humming as she felt Nat's fingers on her cheek.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know he was going to be like that, and I tried to get out of it. He wouldn't let me go and I tried explaining to him but he wouldn't listen and I-"

"Y/N baby it's fine honestly. I love protecting you and you know that. I'm just glad I got to you before that prick went any further."

"I love you Natty. God I love you so much."

"I love you more baby. You're the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for."

Y/N blushed at Nat's words. "You're really hot when you swear in Russian. And scary. But mostly hot."

Nat laughed. "You're a dork" she said.

"Yeah but I'm your dork. So ha!"

"Yes you're my dork. No one else's. Mine!"

A/N
This was kind of a request but I changed it slightly as it wasn't really Nat being jealous.
Let me know of any requests you want me to do. They're really fun to do.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

147K 2.8K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]
71.6K 2K 40
Imagines of ya gurl the Scarlett Witch or Wanda Maximoff. Whatever you prefer to call
36.6K 833 21
ON HOLD Short stories of my otp Romanogers. All requests are taken into consideration and are very helpful. Let me know what you want to see! ⭐️ • #5...
222K 5K 44
VERY SLOW UPDATES Requests are CLOSED for now.