The Revival of Uzushiogakure

Av TommykOtf

First things first, I don't own anything, naruto, any of the characters, pictures, nothing I'm a simple guy... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1: Academy Troubles
Chapter 2: Pass or Fail
Chapter 3: Team Placements
Chapter 4: Teamwork pt 1
Chapter 5: Bell Test pt 2
Chapter 6: True Eternal Rivals
Chapter 7: Enter the Whirlpool
Chapter 8: Enter the Whirlpool pt 2
Chapter 9: Enter The Whirlpool pt 3
Update 1
update 2
Chapter 11: The Tale of Two and a Half Shinobi
Chapter 12: Fall of the Remaining 7 Swordsmen
Chapter 13: Team Bonding
Chapter 14: Controlling Both Mind and Body

Chapter 10: Enter The Whirlpool Finally

2.1K 52 48
Av TommykOtf

"Speech"

"Internal Thought"

"Kyubi Speech"

"Kyubi Thought"

Later That Night

Kakashi, Sasuke and Naruto all made their way back to Tazuna's house after a long day of training. At this point it had been a few days and both Sasuke and Sakura mastered tree walking as well as water walking.

To Kakashi's surprise they finished a lot faster than he anticipated so he decided to give them all something to work on individually for the following week.

For Sasuke, he tested his nature affinity and started training his sharingan. He discovered that he had already awakened it and is in it's two tomoe state when Sasuke confronted him about his implanted one. He also started training him on how the transfer and gather lighting chakra.

For Sakura he began teaching her the basics of some low level genjutsu. He also worked on improving her physical preformance in the form of 50 push ups, 50 sit ups as a 5 mile run each day.

Despite her performance in the survival test she has shown to have quite a talent for the yin nature or at least the control necessary for it. He also tested her chakra nature and noticed that she has affinity towards earth release. With earth style being the second nature he had the most experience with he knew the perfect jutsu to teach her.

For Naruto he helped him practiced with more extensive chakra control exercises as well as giving tips to making improvements on his taijutsu.

Kakashi had to admit his taijutsu was pretty impressive. Although Naruto's style wasn't as fancy as his or Sasuke's. It was however unpredictable. Almost like his fighting style would would switch up in the of midst of combat, reading the situations and adapting to out manuver his opponents. Even if they out class him in skill.

Naruto even had him on the ropes a couple of times when he would dodge a heavy blow from him only to found himself almost tripping up on a second attack aimed right at his blind spot.

They made their way into the dinning room where Tsunami had dinner prepared. Sakura was already there waiting for them to due to her having to take a break from light chakra exhaustion.

As they all washed up and sat down to eat, team 7 then look at the sound of light footsteps entering the house.

"Grampa!" Yelled an excited kid no older than 8 as he ran up to hug Tazuna.

"Haha, Inari how've you been my boy?" Asked the elderly man as he hugged his grandson.

Turning around he introduced him to team 7. "Inari, I like you to meet the nice ninja who escorted me home safely."

Taking one look at them Inari then ignored them completely and carried on talking with his grandfather.

This earned a grunt from Sasuke and a confused look from Sakura as they both put a hand on a tick off Naruto's shoulder preventing him from clobbering the kid.

Restrained, Naruto relented grumbling something inaudible about a spoiled brat.

"Calm down you idiot" Sasuke whispered in his teammate's ear.

"Easy for you to say, your the not the one the little runts been pissing off since we got here" Naruto shot back.

Siting down Tsunami just smiled nervously at her son and father as she spoke.

"I'd like to thank you all again for bringing my father back home safe and sound" she said apologetically trying to cover for her son's rudeness.

"Yeah, I want to thank you all as well" said Tazuna joining in. "Not to sound ungrateful but why did you continue on with the mission."

"I lied to you and you had every reason to call it off and avoid the risk" he said addressing Kakashi.

However before he could respond a voice spoke.

"Those who stray from the path of justice have no courage, but under the wing of a strong leader, cowardice can not survive."

Suddenly all the attention in a room shifted to Naruto as he continued. "A quote directly from the from the 1st Hokage. In other words, we can't just let scum like Gato get away with what he's doing in the land of Wave."

"We're ninja, our object if all else fails is to serve and protect. We may not have clearance to touch Gato directly but we can do the next best thing which is making sure your able to finish that bridge."

Turning around Naruto addressed the room with a confident smile on his face. I mean what kind of Hokage would I be if I turned you down in your time of need" He said with confident smirk.

This caught the rest of team 7 by surprise as they didn't expect Naruto of all people to quote something directly from the 1st Hokage. However the attention in the room shifted once more when the heard the sound of someone crying.

"W-why? What's the point of all this, this stupid heroic talk and training? It's all pointless, Gato's too powerful and he's got an army, he'll kill you."

"Not matter what you do, that's how it will always be. The strong always win and the weak always lose."

It was obvious to Naruto that the kid was speaking from a spirit broken by loss. He understood where he was coming from so he tried to calm him down before he said something he'd regret.

"Alright, alright, there's no need to get upset. Look kid, we'll be fine, we're ninja, Gato's just a coward who hides behind his money. You take that away and he's powerless."

Suddenly the the kid snapped "would you just shut up, just looking at you makes me sick! You don't know anything about this country, your just butting in!"

"Always laughing and playing around, you guys in the bigger nations live like kings. You don't know what it's like to struggle, to suffer and be treated like dirt."

Standing up, Naruto had a dark hue over his eyes. He was done with this kid, however to everyone's surprise he didn't explode nor bite the kid's head off like what had been expected.

He just stood and spoke evenly. "You know it's funny how you say we don't know anything about this country....
." He began and despite the light tone Naruto was mow looking at him dead in the eyes with a serious expression.

"When you don't know a damn thing about us. Remember this, when you've had a long day and get tired of everything, you can always come home and have a hot meal waiting for you with your mother and grandfather here to comfort you."

"There's people sitting at this table right now that don't get that luxury and I guarantee you whatever bad thing that happened to you, they've experienced it several times over."

"Do you see any of us crying and whining about it like some sorry victim? No, we trained, we got stronger and did something about it. But then again I wouldn't expect a coward to know anything about that."

With that, Naruto stormed off leaving Inari standing there sniffling. While he was walking away, he heard Sakura scolding him saying that it was to harsh but he could care less what she thought, the brat needed a reality check.

He walked out the door trying to find an outlet for his new found frustration, he decided to go out into the woods to train some more.

Inari got up crying as he ran towards his room.

"Jeez, what's his problem? Sorry about that Tsunami-san. Naruto doesn't have parents so he was never taught any manners." Sakura said as she got up rolling up her non existent sleeves in a threatening manner.

"Don't worry, I'll go beat some into him" she said as she was about to follow him but was stopped by Sasuke.

"Sasuke-kun?" She asked looking at him confused as to why he stopped her.

"I'll go talk to him, you'll only end up causing more of a problem."

"But Sasuke" she called out as he left after they're teammate but he ignored her.

"Let them go Sakura"

"But" she started but was cut off.

"Look, there are clearly things we don't about Naruto. He's been through his fair share of hardships and although what he said may seem harsh, it's not like he doesn't have a right to be upset."

"I mean how would you feel if you grow up completely alone and unwanted?"

Gasping in realization, Sakura was suddenly reminded of what she said not to long ago. Naruto was always alone for as along as she could remember. And now that she thought about it, he had always seemed to be dislike.

She of course had her problems with him annoying her in the academy but it always seemed like most of the adults in the village hated him seemingly for no reason. Including her own parents and they never hated anyone as far as her knowledge perceived. She started to feel a deep guilt in the pit of her stomach.

This is when Tsunami finally spoke up. "I'm the one who should be apologizing. You must understand, it's been rough on Inari since the death of his step father Kaiza two years ago at the hands Gato."

"When Gato first came to this country two years ago, my late husband Kaiza and a few others tried to stand up to him. However Gato made an example of them and put them on display for the rest of the town as he excited them, right in front of Inari."

"Every since then he's lost any conviction he had to stand against injustice. I'm sure, he meant no disrespect towards your teammate.

Kakashi just apologized for their lost and offered to talk to the boy.

In The Woods

Sasuke now stood at the top tree were he had a perfect view of a complete massacre. Naruto was facing off against what looked to be a mob of close to a hundred shadow clones.

As he stood there, a familiar red aura surrounded him. Sasuke unconsciously activated his sharingan as he watched. Suddenly it felt as if the surrounding area for miles out was filled with immense tension that was stemming from Naruto.

He was pissed to put it simply. Within an instant his chakra flared as he raced towards the mob of clones. A wave of them were sent flying as the kubi influence original mowed through them with a savage display of taijutsu.

Avoiding several attempts they made to land a punch on his face or body, he countered with heavy elbow bows and kicks that destroyed them on contact.

He then jumped over several of them as they tried to dog pile on top of him. Landing on the ground a few feet away with enough force to send another group of clones flying.

Now on all floors he continued his brutal assault as his movements became less than that of a skilled fighter and more of a wild animal.

He finished the last clone by driving his chakra claw covered hand through it's chest. As it dispersed he slightly turned towards Sasuke where he had already previously sensed his presence.

Giving him a death glare that warned the Uchiha that he wasn't entirely in the right state of mind. However moments later he collapsed to the ground.

Sasuke immediately jump to ground level as he ran over to check on him. As he approached he could see the slight movement of his chest and relaxed a bit. "Good, the idiot's still breathing"

Standing over him he could see Naruto was just lying there staring blankly into the sky as he caught his breath.

"What the hell was that loser" Sasuke asked casually as if he didn't witness Naruto just slaughter a number of his innocent clones.

Remaining quite, he just glanced at him for second then directed his attention back to the night sky.

"It's not like you to get so worked up, you usually just yell your head off or make a empty threat and minutes later, your over it. Why do you care so much about what that kid said, he doesn't know any better."

Scoffing in response Naruto took one finale deep breath turning into a sigh. Pausing for a bit, he spoke. "I don't, it's just that the way he talked as if he's the only victim in the world. We all lost something. I mean Kakashi sensei lost his parents and genin team, you Lost your whole clan."

"Hell, I never even knew who either of my parents were until a few months ago. I don't know what it's like to lose that, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt not having them here."

Sasuke was just looking at him with a now somber expression.

"He talked so freely as if he had lost everything. I mean even if it was harsh, him acting like he was the only one who suffered really got to me. Then to add insult to injury he made it seem like trying to make difference was pointless. The whole reason I became a ninja was so I could come up from under people's expectations of me and make a difference" he finish.

Sasuke took a moment before he closed his eyes and spoke "To be honest I'm sorta relieved someone said something, he definitely needed a reality check. That's one thing we can agree on" said Sasuke much to Naruto's surprise.

"And I'm not so sure I would have said it as nicely. Still though, you shouldn't let it get to you so much. Shinobi shouldn't show emotions dope, it clouds their judgment."

Smirking Naruto shot back "says the emo that got mad I was kicking his ass the last time we spared."

Sasuke's expression turned to an annoyed glare. His eyebrow began twitching as he clenched his teeth he responded. "If I remember correctly, you still lost because you used the last of your strength trying to heal the 3rd degree burns I gave you."

"And yet your the one who passed out from exhausting your baby ass chakra reserves" Naruto shot back

Suddenly Naruto started laughing as Sasuke's eyebrow began twitching.
Eventually, even the usually stoic Uchiha smirked. "Let's head back" he said light naturally.

Naruto's laughing suddenly became nervous sounding. "Hehe, you see, I'd love to but using that much of the of the kyuubi's chakra kinda left me completely exhausted. I barely have enough energy to stand on my own."

Scoffing once more Sasuke then grabbed Naruto's arm as he slung it around his shoulder for support. "You also seem to lose control with the more power you use. So that power does come with drawbacks. Your too reckless you loser, I swear your as useless as Sakura sometimes."

Chuckling Naruto retorted. "Aww c'mon Sasuke, is that anyway to treat your #1 fan" he said in a patronizing tone.

In response he just gave him a death glare. "Don't make me regret not leaving you for the wolves."

Once again Naruto just laughed if off as they began their trek back to Tazuna's house.

Tazuna's House

Not much later Naruto and Sasuke made it back as everyone had already retired to their rooms.

They made they way upstairs where Tsunami had a guest room prepared for their team.

Walking down the hall, they passed by a room with the door partially open with voices come from it.

Vaguely hearing Kakashi's voice being one they were able to recognized. Being trained ninja they were naturally curious so they decided to see what was going on.

They open the door to see Kakashi sitting on the balcony talking with Inari.

"I know Naruto can be a bit harsh but it doesn't mean that he hates you" said Kakashi causing the boy to look at him confused.

"Your Mother told us what happened to your father. You may not know this but your much like Naruto in that regard."

"Growing up Naruto never knew either of his parents as they passed away the same day he was born."

"In fact, for a good portion of his upbringing he didn't have a single friend in our village"

"He was ridiculed and isolated for reasons he had no knowledge of or control over" Kakashi explained.

Inari just sat as he continued sniffling.
"Why are you telling me this" he said in a weak voice.

"I'm telling you this because as hash as Naruto's words may have sounded, I'm sure he's told himself the same thing more then a thousand times" Kakashi replied giving the boy an eye smile.

The boy then looked up at the copy ninja in complete shock as he continued.

"Never once have I ever seen him get upset, cry or give up. He's always smiling, ready to face any challenge head on even if it's bigger then he is."

"My guess is he just got tired of crying and decided to go out and do something about it."

"You know his dream is to be able to protect our village just like his farther did" explained Kakashi as Inari looked at with disbelief.

Having had already calmed down for earlier, Naruto now felt a warmth that put him at ease. Feeling he heard enough, he and Sasuke decided to turn in for the night.

Lying down, Naruto was pretty fast to sleep considering how exhausted he was.

Waking up, Naruto once again found himself in the sewer like surroundings of his seal.

Navigating the same route that he took last time he was here, he now stood face to face with the kyuubi.

"Oi furball, why did you call me into the seal?

"You've got some nerve talking to me so casually after you let that freak with no eyebrows petrify you with fear" the kyuubi said with a snarky tone.

Naruto just looked at his inner demon with an expression of annoyance.

"I wanted to take this time to teach you how to break genjutsu. Until I see fit to give you full access to my chakra, you'll be vulnerable to it. Especially considering that both our chakra's have a natural yang element."

This caused Naruto's expression to turn surprised then it immediately turned to visible confusion.

"Natural yang element? What the hell does that mean? He asked clearly lost on the whole subject."

The Kyubi just deadpanned at his host's cluelessness. Shaking his head he began his explanation "You know of the five basic chakra natures right?" To which Naruto nodded.

"And you know that every person is born with a natural affinity towards one or more right?" And once more Naruto Nodded.

"Well there are two more chakra natures outside of the five basic ones witch are called yin and yang."

"Yin release utilizes your spiritual energy to create techniques that can create and give form nothingness."

"This includes all genjutsu, the Nara clan's shadow Techniques and that pathetic excuse for a clone jutsu from your academy days. Pretty much any abstract illusionary jutsu relies on this chakra nature."

"Yang release however, utilizes your physical energy to breathe life into soulless form although I'm not sure of any techniques that fall under this."

"I suspect that shadow clone jutsu of yours is based of the chakra nature considering the primus of the technique and how quickly you picked it up."

"These are old concepts of chakra though and not many people have an affinity towards one or the other. They're also significantly more difficult to grasp an understanding of then the other 5 chakra natures so not many people bother learning how to use them."

"Supposedly one must achieve inner peace to even learn how to use them, let alone master as well as have an understanding of chakra to even its most unexplored forms. However this is where having an affinity towards one or the other has it advantages."

"The reason that I'm telling you this is because your run in with those mist nin reminded me of something. If you truly intend to face Madara, your going to need some defense against genjutsu specifically."

"Those of the Uchiha clan possess immensely strong spiritual energy. Due to this they are known to possess a skill in the art of genjutsu that greatly suspasses all others. Couple that with their cursed sharingan, a well trained Uchiha could potentially put down an entire platoon with a single glance."

"Or even control a bijuu? Naruto asked as he looked towards Kurama who remained silent.

"How genjutsu works is accentually the castor slips their own chakra into your system and uses it to control what you see, smell, hear, touch or even taste.

"Some master this art so well that they can control all five senses at once as well as some genjutsu being so strong they can even change your perception of time."

"This can be done through many methods but a common one shared amongst the Uchiha is through eye contact with their sharingan."

"And I'm guessing the stronger the genjutsu, the more realistic feels and the harder it is to break."

"Correct, you surprise me brat, you maybe foolish but you tend to pick up on things quickly. That's a trait I can respect."

"Now listen carefully cause I'm only going to explain this once" warned the Kyubi to witch Naruto Nodded.

"Once you realize you've fallen under there are a couple of ways of breaking it's hold. The first one is pain, if you can make yourself feel real physical pain then that can instantly break the trance."

"The second way is to fall unconscious, if you fall unconscious it may undo the genjutsu depending on how it affects you however it still may have some influence on you and it may have a set trigger."

"And finally the third method to undoing genjutsu. First you most cut the flow of your own chakra within your body, then you must release it all at once."

Naruto prossed the information."Man, yin release sounds overpowered as shit and of course I get stuck with the one that not even the lousy ancient chakra demon knows about. But if the complete control of a target's perception is the height of yin release then what could be the high of yang release. Probably something like reanimating a corpse. I have no idea what the combative capabilities of that would be though. I wonder if Sasuke and Kakashi know anything about it."

Looking back at Kurama he decided to ask "Do you think it's possible for me to learn Yin release?"

Generally surprised at the question Kurama looked at him quizzically before pondering it. "Honestly speaking, I'd suppose it's possible seeing as your not as dumb as you look but if anything
I'd say you should master your yang chakra first."

Hearing this made him frown a bit."How the hell am I supposed to master it when nobody's knows how to use it? How do you breathe life into soulless form? Useless furball" he thought.

Naruto then formed the ram seal as he suddenly plunge into the murky water that flooded the floors of the seal.

He quickly swam back up the surface as he immediately spat out the water he unfortunately swallowed.

"pah, pah, pah what the fuck!? Since when is this shit this deep!? I thought it was like 2 inches of water, this is more like a fucking ocean!"

"Kurama just laid there looking at his host with an uncaring expression as watch him desperately flail about trying to stay above water.

"Calm down kit, it's not real. You must've been imagining you were water walking when you cut the flow."

"Since this area within the seal is connected to your mindscape, whatever you have going on in your pea sized brain can affect your su rroundings when your here. I can also hear your thoughts. By the way, who the hell are you calling a lousy unless firball you ungrateful brat? Now focus and release all your chaka before I reconsider eating you."

Hearing the kyuubi's explanation he shook off the annoyance he felt at the demanding tone. Naruto then refocused his thoughts as he climbed back to the surface his only for the ground to resolidify.

"So this place is connected to my thoughts, is that why it looks like a smelly old sewer?" He asked to particularly no one.

He then form the ram seal as he tried to flair as much of his chakra as he could. While this was happening, the water on the ground began to swirl around him as it raised him into the air a couple of feet.

"No, not good enough. You must release all of chakra at once."

Closing his eyes this time, Naruto concentrated as he tried once more. First, he cut the flow of his own chakra. He then clapped his palm as sudden surge of energy was released causing the water to rise up forming a giant funnel like shape around him.

"Good, looks like you got the hang of it. Now you can finally wake-up, I sense that your team has already left without you."

"Eh?" Responded a confused Naruto as he looked at Kurama with a puzzled expression.

"What are you talking about fuzzball, it's the middle of the night, I just went to sleep 20 minutes ago."

"No, only 20 minutes have passed in your subconscious. It's been about 7 hours in the real world."

Suddenly realization hit him and he felt like the biggest idiot. Time moves slower in your subconscious then it's does in the real world.

"God damnit Kurama!!!"

"Why the hell didn't anyone wake me!?" Naruto screamed frantically as he began to panic.

"Do I look like a goddamn alarm clock to you? I don't know and I don't give a shit. Besides, your sensei said something about letting you sleep in since you were exhausted."

Suddenly a feminine scream was Heard. Naruto's ears perked in recognizing who it was.

"Tsunami" he thought to himself.

"I gotta go Kurama, thanks for the training, I'll see you later" Naruto said but the bijuu called over to him.

Naruto stopped and turned around to eye his inner demon curiously.

"I probably shouldn't have to tell you this but you might want to learn to control your emotions when using my power."

"It can feed off your anger and consume you if you let it."

Naruto smiled at him "aw Kurama, you do care" he said in a patronizing tone but the bijuu just scoffed in response.

"Please, I just don't want to have to waste more of my chakra healing you after you burn out your tiny body because youl lost control."

"Now get lost already"

Real World

Naruto slowly opened his eyes as he woke up to the sound of heavy shuffling down stairs as well as loud voices.

He immediately jumped to his feet still in his pajamas not even bothering to change clothes. He then slowly crept down the stairs to see what was going on.

He came down the stairs to see two mercenaries harassing Tsunami who
was in the kitchen while Inari was on the ground crying.

"Hey Zori , she looks pretty good, you sure the boss wants her as a hostage? I'm really itching to cut something, I haven't sliced anything all week" said a man tall in stature as he restrained/ groped Tsunami as she struggled to get free.

The man wore an eye-patch over his right eye and had brown hair which was parted in three, finishing in an elaborate topknot. He also had an intricate tattoo that seemingly stretches across his entire left side and left right, inner thigh, as well as a stitched scar on the left side of his forehead, and the left side of his mouth. He also carried a katana.

"Yeah, I'm sure Waraji, I don't know how in good a condition he wants her in so it's better to be safe than sorry. We're getting paid good money for this gig so don't screw it up" said the now name Zori warning his partner.

Zori was a light-skinned man with bluish-white hair and black eyes. Lined markings are tattooed under his eyes. He wore a dark purple hat on this head, the top of which extends far beyond the top of his head. He also wore a blue jacket with multiple pockets and tied to his waist is his blue handled katana.

Naruto was about to intervene when suddenly he noticed Inari ran head first into the man named Waraji as he desperately tried to pry the him off his mother.

In response the man swatted him away with a fraction of his strength and Inari was sent flying into the wall. "Damn brat wants to play hero, huh? Boss said we only need the daughter right, I guess that means we can waste the kid."

Zori just grew a look of annoyance at his blood thirsty partner. "Fine, but don't take too long. We don't want to be late."

Just then Tsunami spoke up in her son's defense. " Wait please, I'm begging you, if you leave my son alone, I'll let you do whatever you want to me without resistance."

Waraji's expression then turned into a perverted grin as he look over his shoulder contemplating the offer. "I guess today's your lucky day kid, your mom just save your life" he said sheathing his blade as he walked back over to grab her.

Having seen enough Naruto made his presence known. Before anyone in the room could blink, he suddenly appeared standing in-between the two mercenaries while holding both their swords in reverse grip to their necks.

Similar to this

He then looked towards Tsunami as if wordlessly telling her to grab Inari and run. She did just that as she grabbed his hand and raced out of the front door.

After about 15 minutes Naruto came out fully dressed with the two katanas strap to his back and the mercenaries tied up with ninja wire.

"How are you doing Tsunami-san? He asked the mother with a worried expression.

"A little shaken up but I'm fine thanks to you Naruto" she replied.

"I'm glad, how bout you Inari" he asked looking towards the boy.

"I'm ok, I wanted to say im sorry for saying what I said to you yesterday. You were right, I had I no idea what your life was like and I was being a coward."

Naruto just smiled at him and ruffled his hair. "I'm the one who should be apologizing, I shouldn't have called you a coward."

"It took a lot of guts to rush a guy four times your size, your mother was in danger and you acted accordingly. You learn to take a stand like that without hesitation and real cowards like Gato won't stand a chance."

The boy just smiled back in response.

"Inari can you do me a favor?" Naruto asked the boy with a now serious expression. Curious, the boy lended his ear as he began whispering in it.

Tsunami who was standing off to the side was curious as to what they were talking about but brush it off as boys being boys.

"And remember, make sure your mother is somewhere safe. Alright, I gotta go caught up with my team. Their probably in the thick of it as we speak."

With that Naruto dashed off towards the bridge at top speed. On the way, he tried feeling for everyone's chakra to see how they were fairing.

In the process he felt Zabuza and Haku's near by and figured they sided with Gato.

Honestly speaking, Naruto didn't really want to fight him and he sensed that it was the same for Haku. But also like Haku he knew there was no other choice if it came down to it.

In the end he harden his resolve and prepared for what could possibly be his toughest fight yet.

Meanwhile

Sasuke stood gaurd on the bridge as he scanned the area with his sharingan.

Everyone was on high alert due to all the workers being left unconscious on ground as they arrived.

"So Kakashi and Naruto were right, Zabuza's definitely back. Im still having a hard time believing that moron could be so preceptive."

"He's progressing into someone I can test my strength against annoying bastard" Sasuke thought inwardly smirking to himself.

"From what they said, both enemies are jonin level ninja, plus the fake hunter nin apparently has some sort of kekkei genkai. What ever it is, it won't get passed my sharingan.

Suddenly a thick mist cover the area. He carefully scaned the area until he saw two figures emerge.

"Zabuza, so you were alive after all" said Kakashi as he walked up next to Sasuke.

"Don't pretend like you didn't already know that" Zabuza said with a slight hint of amusement. When Haku told him about what happened he was more supprised than anything but also slitly pissed.

He couldn't believe a brat no more than 12 was able to sneak up and spied on shinobi of their caliper.

He heard stories of the Uzumaki clan in his youth and was told that even the youngest of their shinobi we're very formidable.

He just never thought he would ever come across another survivor, let alone a kid. "That blonde genin of yours isn't half bad, give him a couple years and he'll a hell of an anbu."

"By the way where is he?"

"That's none of your concern, besides you have bigger things to worry about" Kakashi replied.

In response Zabuza just chuckle "hehehe, oh please, your own student had to save your ass last time, but he's not here. The girl looks like she'd kill over if I so much as sneeze in her direction and the boy's shaking just as much as before."

With his eyes now deactivated Sasuke was slightly shacking as he spoke. "I'm shacking with....excitement"

Kakashi then looked towards him and giving him the go ahead "show him Sasuke"

Zabuza formed a single ram seal and created 3 water clones.

Sasuke immediately dashed forward and destroyed the first clone with a single attack. He then jumped up and split kicked the other two reducing them both back into water that formed them.

Activating his sharingan, Sasuke drew a kunai and turned to his left just in time to deflect some senbon that were aimed right at his neck.

He then caught sight of someone heading his way and channel some chakra's to his feet to meet the figure with equal speed.

Kunai against senbon, Sasuke faced off with the masked hunter nin as they struggled in a battle of strength.

Suddenly the masked nin spoke "your better than I expected, but your at a disadvantage."

Sasuke just narrowed his sharingan glare "and how is...." He started but trailed off when Haku raised his free hand.

"Well for starters, I've occupied one of your hands and managed to prevent you from weaving signs. And two, were surrounded by water"

Sasuke's eyes widen as he watched in disbelief as Haku began forming signs with one hand.

Water Style: Thousand Water Needles of Death said the masked nin in his usual emotionless voice.

Tiny droplets of water began floating up for the puddles on the ground and formed into hundreds of needles.

Sasuke then pushed Haku back as he jumped back in an effort to dodge the water Needles.

He then appeared behind the masked nin in a burst of speed. The masked nin turn his head only to dodge a kunai swing from Sasuke. However this put him right in a position to catch a strong kick to the face getting sent skidding back.

The masked nin slowly got up showing no signs weariness except for a few scrapes and spots of dirt on his clothes.

Suddenly Zabuza spoke. "He seems pretty fast if he can keep up with you. looks like you have a rival Haku."

"Looks like it" The now named Haku replied. "I guess I shouldn't or rather I can't afford to hold back" he said as he begun to release his chakra.

Sasuke watched in disbelief as chakra began swirl around him. The air surrounding the area became deathly cold.

"Is this his kekkei genkai?"

Suddenly ice began forming out of thin air as it shaped into mirror like object behind Sasuke.

Secret Ninja Art: Demonic Crystal Ice Mirrors Muttered Haku.

More and more ice mirrors surrounded Sasuke until a complete dome shape was formed around him.

Creating another mirror next to him, he walked into it. Suddenly His image became visible on every mirror.

Sasuke scanned each one carefully but unfortunately for him, there was no weakness or way out.

"Ah Sasuke" called out Sakura with worry.

"Shit, this doesn't look good" thought Kakashi as he move to help him. Zabuza suddenly appeared in front of him blocking his path.

"Not so fast Kakashi, why don't we let those two get acquainted with each other. Besides, I believe we have unfinished business between the two of us."

Kakashi just scowled at the greyish-skinned man before him and prepared for the issuing rematch.

Elsewhere

Naruto was still making his way to the bridge when he sensed several people moving about nearby. He jumped up to roof to see what was going on.

From there he could see a large group of what appeared to be rag tag mercenaries from all over. The number of witch seem to be in the 100s. Infront of the group he could see Gato talking to someone through a small radio like device.

However, what caught Naruto's attention was the hooded cloaked figure standing right next to him. He couldn't see much of the face but the feel of his chakra is what gave him away.

To a sensor type, non-shinobi who haven't activated there chakra were like a calm body of water. Not much going on unless agitated. But a shinobi who has activated their chakra was like the water was put in a pot and set on top of a fire to boil. And the more powerful the shinobi, the more violently the pot boiled.

Not to mention this guy's killing intent feels way more intense then Zabuza's.

"What do you mean you haven't heard back from those two, they were supposed to be here with the hostage already. Argh, fucking morans, can't you do anything right?"

"Good thing I didn't leave my whole plan to rely on you idiots. Hell, this back up didn't even cost me extra."

Suddenly Naruto's expression paled when the cloaked figure began talking.

"Of course Gato, I wouldn't dare charge you for giving me the opportunity of seeing my old comrade Zabuza one last time and giving him a proper funeral" the figure said in a deep voice as he looked right in Naruto's direction.

Naruto flinched back slightly, he panicked and immediately body flickered several blocks as he jumped across the rooftops.

"That guy's chakra, what the hell is he? I swear i could sense two different signatures coming from him and just as I sensed his, I could feel the extra chakra searching for mine's. I gotta get back to my team."

"Damn, I haven't recovered from last night training yet either. It feels like I've got a fraction of my chakra. Hmm, is this what it feels like to be Sakura? I feel like if I so much as sneeze I'll drop from exhaustion."

Back On the Bridge

Sasuke panted a bit as he tried to catch his breath. He had a couple of scratches with a few senbon sticking out of his arms and his clothes were torn in a few places. Still, he stood with his sharingan blazing as he formulated a plan. "He's moving so fast, it's like he's everywhere at once. What ever kind of kekkei genkai this is, the chakra behind it is strong and that damn ice is so thick I can't melt it with my fire style."

"I have to think of another way. If only Naruto were here , I could combine my fire style with his wind style. No, it wouldn't be strong enough, the chakra in those mirrors is too dense. That's also probably what's allowing them to regenerate."

" And even if I know more about fire style, it's not my natural affinity so I'm just unnecessarily wasting chakra. Not to mention the only way to counter something reinforced with chakra is with an attack potent enough to match it."

Just then an idea clicked in Sasuke's mind. "I could use chidori, but Kakashi said I would need training to build up my speed to make it more effective. I could probably compensate by using it in conjunction with the body flicker jutsu, but that'll most likely drain my chakra plus I don't know if my body can handle it. Hmph, I guess there's no other choice" he thought to himself as he weighed his options.

Restilling himself, Sasuke watched Haku intently trying to find a pattern as he tracked his movements.

"If I'm going to do this, I got to make sure the timing is just right. I also have to avoid those needles" He thought as he avoided three more sent his way.

Looking up Sasuke saw Haku fly from one mirror to the other. "Now!" Sasuke mentally yelled to himself as his sharingan glowed.

He then channeled some chakra to his feet as he formed the necessary hand signs.

The way the body flicker jutsu works is the user would flare their chakra within their own body to temporarily heighten his or her movement speed to untraceable levels.

While not a difficult task on it's own, using it in conjunction with a highly concentrated jutsu like chidori could make it incredibly dangerous. If the chakra control is messed up even slightly, it could result in the user flooding their own body with lighting chakra and permanently frying both their chakra points and nervous system or worse.

Taking a deep breath, Sasuke flared his chakra activating the body flicker just as the chidori roared to life in his left hand. Suddenly the lighting chakra then surrounded his entire body.

Everything moved in slow motion. As Haku moved from mirror to mirror, he prepared to go all out to end this. The Uchiha was proving to be more difficult to beat then he thought.

He considered using poison but decided against since he only has a few poison tips and wouldn't be able to hit his mark well enough. He was also running low on chakra, whatever he decided to do he has to do it fast.

Suddenly Haku heard a deafening sound that resembled hundreds of birds chirping. Due to his experience gained by traveling with Zabuza every instinct in his body screamed at him to dodge. Unconsciously he shifted his weight to the right as Sasuke appeared in a flash of a bluish-onyx light yelling the name of his attack.

Chidori: 1000 Birds!!!

Sasuke maid contact with Haku's left shoulder as just the tips of his fingers pierced it.

They both crashed to the ground with Sasuke's hand still partially imbedded in Haku's shoulder.

Strings of electricity still coursed in his left hand. Sasuke got up panting as he spoke "Hah, hah just stay down, your finished."

Haku just laid there as he bleed from the wound that was created by Sasuke's chidori. The Uchiha was right, he was finished. He was already low on chakra due to the crystal mirrors technique. Not to mention his left hand is now useless making it impossible for him to use his kekkei genkai.

"Zabuza-sama, please forgive me"

He began to speak weakly. "You Uchiha, if you truly want to protect your team then you must finish me. I'm useless to Zabuza-sama at this point, I'm just a broken tool."

This shocked Sasuke "What the hell are you talking about broken tool?"

"Is that how ninja from other villages view their teammates? Like they're just tools used to complete missions. I mean I could care less for Naruto or Sakura but that's just fucked up. I couldn't just drop them like dead weight if there were injured."

I'm not going to kill you unless you give me a reason, just stay down."

Haku tried to insist when Sasuke sudden turned his head to sense a chakra he didn't think he would sense two times in the span of 12 hours.

"He using that power again? What did that moron get himself into now and what the hell is that other weird Chakra im feeling " Sasuke then glance at Sakura who was standing in front of Tazuna with a kunai in her hand. She had been somewhat stunned as she watched the battle in awe. Damn, Kakashi's still fighting Zabuza, what the hell is going on" he thought to himself.

He then looked to her and spoke. "Sakura, you stay here and wait for Kakashi. I can sense Naruto a few meters to the west and it's seems he's in a battle."

Sakura nodded to this until she looked over the state he was in. "But what about you Sasuke, your hurt and you need time to rest" she pleaded.

Sasuke just brushed this off. "I can't rest, Naruto's out there fighting alone. Sure he's gotten stronger but what if he can't handle it by himself? Gato's still planning on killing us all, there's no telling what he has up his sleeve."

He then struggled to his feet as he clutched his arm. With that, Sasuke jump off to go and aid Naruto.

With Kakashi and Zabuza

Kakashi lifted his head band to reveal his sharingan once more.

"The sharingan again? I'm so disappointed in you Kakashi. You should know unveiling your secret weapon to the same opponent over and over again will only give them time to figure out a counter. Those damn mind games of yours won't work on me this time" boasted Zabuza.

Suddenly he rushed forward. While using slight of hand to unsheathed a kunai and stabbed Kakashi who blocked it with his own hand.

Zabuza the jump back and activated his hidden mist jutsu.

"Now look who using the same old tricks" Kakashi responded.

Zabuza just chuckled as his voice echoed through the mist.

"Why don't you come out so we can settle this once and for all" Kakashi taunted. But, once again, Zabuza just chuckled in response.

"What could you possibly do in this situation Kakashi? You there's to much mist for you to simply blow it away this time and your brats aren't here to help you now. "

"Besides, you don't even know where I am, but I know exactly where you are. How bout I just kill the bridge builder so we can end this" Zabuza said in dark tone.

"Not if I have anything to do with it, I still have a few tricks up my sleeve besides the sharingan" Kakashi responded as he took out a scroll.

He then took a drop of blood from the wound on his hand and smeared it across the scroll. Afterwards he went through several hand signs. While still holding the scroll, he finished by slamming his palms on the ground.

Ninja Art: Summoning
Earth Style: Fanged Pursuit Jutsu

The ground cracked and several waves of kanji began spreading from the scroll and digging into the ground.

Zabuza stood in the midst of the mist as he prepared to defend against Kakashi's jutsu. Suddenly he sensed a familiar chakra and made him lose focus slightly. Moments later several ninken of various different breeds burst from the ground as each one latched on to his arms and legs, immobilizing him.

Finally the mist cleared a bit and Zabuza stood unable to move as he watched Kakashi go through a familiar set of hand seals.

"Looks like my little friends found you. This time, nobody's coming to save you" said Kakashi as he formed the last seal and grab his wrist. Once more, he began charging chakra as lightning sparkled in the palm of his hand.

However, before he could dash forward drive the jutsu through it's target he turned his head as he too Sensed a familiar chakra that made him lose focus.

Turning his attention back to Zabuza, he then saw the shocked expression on his face.

Just then he chuckled and spoke "hehehe, you feel it too don't you?"

Kakashi furrowed his eyebrows as he responded "what are talking about?"

"That blonde haired brat of your's tried to warn me something like this would happen, that Gato would betray me. Obviously, I didn't take it to seriously otherwise my reputation and rank of jonin would've come into question. As you can image that's my only worth as rogue ninja, for better or worse."

"You and I both know that people like Gato are the scum of the earth. . . "

Kakashi cut him off "and yet you're working for him. "

Zabuza just signed "what other choice is there for me Kakashi , im a missing ninja hell bent on an impossible mission, one I've already failed to complete once before. I have no village to return to. I couldn't afford to cross what little clients i got just because I suspected them of betraying me."

"Besides, Gato only known for dealing with low level mercenaries because their cheaper. It was honestly a blessing that he agreed to hire me, even if i settled for a price that was chump change compare what you'd pay a village for an official jonin ranked ninja."

"If Gato really was planning on betraying me he'd be out of his mind to expect a bunch of mercs to take us on. It would also be down right foolish to pay a third high ranked ninja to kill the first two just because he didn't want pay or least that's what I was thinking until i felt that chakra signature just now. Its from the only ninja I know who enjoys killing so much he would commit mass genocide without reason or perpose."

"Raiga Kurosuki" Zabuza simply stated and Kakashi's eyes widen in as he responded.

"The thunder of the hidden mist!? But that's impossible, I thought he was dead."

"Not quite, it may have seemed as though that was the case after the 3rd great war but in reality he and the other remaining swordsmen from the previous generation retired and pass down there swords to the next."

"However, a while back the next wilder of the Kiba blades mysteriously died from unknown circumstances. Last I heard Raiga picked them back up afterwards and fled the hidden mist. "

"If that's who Gato's hired to kill us then we're in trouble. It's possible he's already come across your other genin if what I'm sensing is correct."

Kakashi just looked at the ground in worry as he began to feel concern for his knuckle headed student. Just then he looked back towards Zabuza who began speaking once more.

"Kakashi, you and I both know neither of us would survive a fight with him on our own in our current condition."

Kakashi was slightly skeptical as he responded. "Then what are you proposing we do?"

Zabuza just gave him knowing look as if he already knew the answer.

Back With Naruto

Naruto was currently dodging lightning strike after lighting strike desperately trying not to get hit. He already used a decent bit of the little chakra he had left using the body flicker a few times.

He sloppily went through some hand seals for a fire style technique. It was obvious that it was a jutsu he was unfamiliar with having only seeing it used a few times while sparing with Sasuke. However, he needed two created some distance to come up with a plan and a simple fire ball wasn't going to cut it.

Finishing the last hand sign he yelled Fire Style: Phenix Flower Jutsu intending to unleash a multitude of fire balls hopping to cover large area. Instead, he was only able to spit out about 3 that were the size of rocks. The 4th remained as chakra filled smoke that just burned his throat.

Naruto violently coughed from the failed jutsu as his attacker closed in on his position. Just as he was about to make contact beheading him once and for all multiple medium sized fireballs we're sent their way forcing the hooded figure to jump back.

Both Naruto and the clocked figure looked up

to see the perpetrator. It was Sasuke standing on the branch in tree above them.

"Naruto, you look like a total loser" he huffed as he jumped down to their level. "Don't you know you shouldn't be playing with fire jutsu you're unfamiliar with. Your not hurt are you, you scaredy cat"

Naruto just glared at him and bonked him on the back of the head.
"What the hell was that for you blonde bastard!?" hissed Sasuke as he nursed the lump on his head.

"What the hell took you so long you raven colored duck butt!? I was nearly turned into fried onigiri!"

Sasuke returned the glare and responded. "Unlike you I didn't need help beating my opponent loser."

"This guy, is he?" He asked gesturing towards the clocked figure who had just observing them. "Yeah" clarified Naruto.

"I'm guessing this is the guy that Gato hired to finish Zabuza's job. In other words, he's just that more dangerous. Your going to want to keep you distance as well, he has two swords that he can use to shoot highly concentrated lighting style attacks from."

"Up until you showed up I been using fire style to counter and using the kyuubi chakra to keep my distance. At least that what's I been trying to do but I can't seem to shake him, he just as fast as Kakashi Sensei."

Sasuke then gave him a confused look. "Why were you using fire style, don't you know wind style? You would've been better off using your wind techniques."

Naruto then gave him a look as if he'd grown a second head. "What are you talking about? Fire is strong against lighting. Why would I use wind against lighting when the latter cancels it out? I'd just be wasting chakra."

Sasuke just facepalmed at this.
"He may be a bit stronger but he's still the same idiot from the academy."

"You idiot, were you not paying attention in the academy ? Wind is strong against lighting and fire is strong against wind. You can literally use two chakra natures, how do you not know this? Asked Sasuke bewildered.

Naruto then looked at him with genuine surprised. "But I was paying attention or at least that's what Mizuki Sensei taught me....... never mind."

Sasuke just gave him a quick glance but brushed it off. "Whatever, it doesn't matter. You got any bright ideas?"

Naruto just shook his head in a negative fashion. "I don't have much chakra either or at least not enough for any larger scale or lethal jutsu. The best I can do is probably create a distraction for you to try and used your chidori."

Sasuke grimaced at this as he spoke his response. "That might work but unfortunately I used up most of my chakra fighting the masked ninja that was with Zabuza. I don't have enough to create another chidori, let alone utilize it"

Naruto's expression became wary
without looking towards Sasuke. " You've already released your chidori? Is he...." he said trailing off.

Sasuke shook his head in a negative manner in response. "Don't worry, I didn't kill him like you asked but it was easier said than done. I hope you know what you're doing."

Naruto then looked relieved and focused back on the matter at hand.

"I don't suppose you could tap into the kyuubi chakra again?" Sasuke asked off handedly. Once again Naruto shook his head no in response.

"It's to difficult to control especially considering I'm still exhausted. I might end up drawing upon to much of it's power witch could be dangerous while allies around."

"It also takes a toll on my body if I over use it. It's due to the kyuubi chakra that hinders my overall chakra control anyway. I'll be better off sticking to taijutsu."

Sasuke looked annoyed at this statement. "Tch, what's the point of having all that power sealed within you if it comes with such drawbacks."

Naruto was deep in thought when an idea popped into his head. He looked at Sasuke and called him to gain his attention.

"Hey Sasuke, your chakra control is pretty decent right?" To this he Nodded in confirmation.

"Try channeling a bit of chakra to shoulder for a second." Sasuke looked at him with a confused expression but reluctantly complied as he asked "Why, what are you planning?"

Naruto then put his right hand on his his shoulder and made a half ram seal with his left. While using a combination of his sensory abilities and his ability to read emotions he manipulated his own chakra to match Sasuke's.

Once that was done Naruto began channeling his chakra directly to his network.

"What the hell am I seeing, are these memories? But who's? Sasuke thought to himself but then shook of the weird feeling of déjà vu.

After a few moments all the injuries Sasuke sustain from his battle with Haku completely healed and his reserve nearly felt full once more.

Naruto removed his hand as Sasuke began to inspect himself in bewilderment. "What the hell did you do to me?"

Now sweating and huffing, Naruto responded. "In short I transferred the last of my chakra and used it refill your reserves."

Still in awe Sasuke looked at his blonde teammates in disbelief. But I thought you said you were running low, how much chakra do you have? Where'd you even learn a technique like that and what were those visions? And how much chakra do you have"

"I didn't, I sort of just had an idea and tried it out. It's not perfect though, you'll probably feel a tingle in your shoulder when you activated a jutsu since it still foreign to your network."

"As for the visions, I'm not really sure what it was you saw. I can only guess it has something to do with my chakra entering your system."

"By the way, your clan trained you on sword play right?" He asked. To this Sasuke nodded. "Here, take this then" said Naruto while unsheathing the other sword from his back and handed it to him witch Sasuke graded.

"I don't have enough Kenjutsu experience to duel wield them anyway."

The cloaked figure smiled as he's just been sitting back and watching there interactions with faint interest.

"I gotta say, I was curious as to what kind of people would be able to give Zabuza so much trouble."

"I was told it was a team of a bunch of greenhorns and a jonin. Even if that jonin is Kakashi Hatake of the sharingan Zabuza should've been enough to clean house especially if he decided to team up with that Yuki kid he took on as a ward."

"But here I get my answer, a soul survivor from the great Uchiha clan of the leaf as well as an interesting looking blonde kid who's a dead ringer for a certain notorious shinobi from the 3rd great shinobi war."

"The hidden leaf is as soft hearted as many other villages tend to see you guys, yet you always seemed to spawn many exceptional ninja. I given many of them nice funerals back in the war."

"Back then even the genin we're sent out on missions. Those who held any lick of talent were quickly promoted to chunin and jonin without hesitation out of necessity. Those who didn't smiply perished."

The cloaked figure then removed his hood. Naruto's eyes widen in shock as he recognized the figure.

"This guy, I know his face from somewhere. When Kakashi mentioned Zabuza and the 7 swords men I decided to snag his bingo book and read up on some of them."

"Of course, how could I be so stupid? He's another one of them. Raiga Korusuki, from the generation previous to Zabuza's , and those most be the kiba blades" he said pointing towards two oddly shaped blades.

He held one in his hand with the other still rapped in bandages stationed on his hip. They wereslim and straight double-edged blades. Both blades also had an upward-curved bladed prong near the tip of one side of the blade and another one near the base of the blade's other side. At their bases are smooth brown hilts with a round, grey tsuba and round, grey hilt.

"The bingo book marked you off as dead" Naruto said and Raiga just laughed in response.

"Of course, Kiri is amidst a storm of chaos at the moment considering they're on the brink of war within they're own walls. I'd imagine the last thing they want is for other people to out hunting for their numerous rouge shinobi and trying to gain access to their village secrets."

"I'm actually a bit surprised they still listed me. Ever since the 4th was elected the village has been keeping a tighter lid on such information."

"No matter, since you read my file kid , you know what kind of danger your in."

"This is similar to the fate of many young shinobi found themselves in back during the 3rd great war. Cornered by enamy ninja several classes out of their league."

"Even Your sensei the copy ninja was faced with such obstacles. How do you think he earned his nickname?"

"I want you two to show me your metal as shinobi. Show me the same skills you bested little Zabuza with."

It was then when Raiga unsheathed the second kiba blade. Lighting chakra began to sparkle around the both blades.

Back On the Bridge

Kakashi and Zabuza went over to their students battlefield only to found Haku on the ground with Sakura tending to his injuries as Tazuna stood idlely by.

Zabuza was supprised that she was helping him instead of finishing him off but brush it off as leaf ninja being soft. Not that he was complaining, despite their odd relationship he wasn't sure how he would feel if Haku was killed.

Being raised as a ninja from the mist they were taught that was no room for camaraderie. All ninja were tools used to kill and complete missions for the betterment of the village. It was because of this mentality that he never grew close with of his teammates.

He was taught the only thing that mattered was completing the mission even if it meant leaving an injured comrade behind or killing them.

All an all he was glad that Haku was still alive but he'd never admit it. Noticing his slightly relieved expression Kakashi pointed out that it was at Naruto's request to spare them. This confused him and made him even more intrigued about the boy.

Kakashi then told him that Naruto truly wants to to help any Uzumaki survivors and he dreams of rebuilding his clan.

"Whatever ties you have to his clan I hope there genuine, at least for his sake."

Zabuza didn't respond to this, he just lowered his head as if he thinking about something.

Soon after Kakashi and Zabuza made their way to where they sensed Naruto was fighting. However apon arrival the scene they witnessed caused their jaws to drop to the floor.

There stood Naruto and Sasuke who were slightly scraped up but no worse for ware. Then there was Raiga, the genin duo managed to pierced either side of his abdomen with their respective swords. Naruto's katana being coated in wind chakra and Sasuke's being coated with his chidori.

Coughing up some blood Raiga muttered only a few words. "I s-s-ee, so that's how it is. T-tell me what are your names? Giving him a steely gaze that could say in inherent from his clan Sasuke responded.

"Uchiha Sasuke."

Naruto who was giving him a almost regretfull look the responded.

"Uzumaki Naruto."

He could barely look the man in the eyes and this didn't go unnoticed by Raiga. "Sasuke the thunder of the hidden leaf and Naruto of the silent wind." Raiga said giving both a fitting nickname.

As they removed their swords from his abdomen Raiga fell to knees with blood coming from his mouth. With the last of his energy, he removed a scroll from his pouch and put it on the ground motioning towards Sasuke.

Just then he began to speak once more all be it weakly. "I was beginning to fear that the next-generation wasn't up to snuff but you two managed to prove me wrong. I commend you both on yours skills as shinobi. I didn't think I ever pass down my blades to another worthy successor but I figure thats still technically the case now. I guess you call this the spoils of war. I do however just hope I'm giving them to someone worthy."

"Please.....take care..of....Ranmaru" he finally managed say before taking his last breath and collapsing.

End of Chapter

Chapter Notes

I been writing this damn chapter since Christmas. I feel like I been constipated for months.😩 Finally this monstrosity is completed and I'll never have to type anything this long ever again. Hopefully you appreciate my hard work because this is the last chapter I will up upload.

I'm serious, I not writing another chapter.

Ever!

By the way, what do you think I should do with Haku? Should he go back to the mist village with Zabuza or should he go to the leaf?

Later.✋

FortsÀtt lÀs

Du kommer ocksÄ att gilla

735K 27.2K 37
"You know, the thing about failure is that it only makes me want to try harder." . . Minato and Kushina survived the Kyuubi...
1.5K 20 5
This what if is about what would happen if naruto leaves the village during the chunin exams arc. narutoXhinata may add more females naruto is not g...
255K 7.9K 28
After the Kyuubi attacked Konoha and got sealed in Naruto, Naruto was adopted by all the clans in konoha that had children his age all for one thing...
64.1K 945 57
A world of massive monsters, crazy powers, yet her I stand. One of the few left. Once we were a mighty clan, now there's only me... and a few others...