Florence Pugh Imagines (and o...

By KatieJoyF2004

Imagines of Florence Pugh and her characters :) Florence Pugh Yelena Belova Paige Knight Amy March Dani Also... More

Reqeusts
Wrong has never felt so right- ScarFlo
Forbidden love- Florence
Surrogate- ScarFlo
Reunited- Florence
New life- Yelena
Ms Pugh- Florence
Surrogate (Part 2)- ScarFlo
Moya malen'kaya sestra- YeleNat
Auntie Lena- Yelena
Help⚠️ (Part 1)- Florence
Ignored- ScarFlo
Stay- Florence
Pain⚠️- Yelena
Comfort- Yelena
New life (Part 2)- Yelena
Little one- Yelena
Requests
Mommy-sorry- Scarlett
One night- YeleNat
Beach day- YeleNat/You
Find my way back to you- Florence
Mine- Florence
No escape- YeleNat/You
Alternate universe- Yelena/Florence
Fight- Florence
Those days- Florence
The girl next door- Yelena
Pain (Part 2)- Yelena
Merry Christmas- Florence
Older- Scarlett
Stay with me- Yelena
A/N
Not the best chef- YeleNat
Best friends sister- Florence
Protective older siblings- Florence
Gone but never forgotten- Yelena
Professor Maximoff- Wanda
Her baby- Yelena
Baby- Florence
Guard puppy- Yelena
Accident- ScarFlo
New book
Should have been you- Yelena
Forgotten- Florence
Move out- YeleNat
Lonely- Natasha
New book
The mother you never had- Yelena/Wanda
Roleplay gone wrong- Florence
Sugar baby- Florence
Incorrect quotes
Lonely (Part 2)- Wanda x Yelena x Reader
Traitor- Scarlett
"You came back"- Natasha
Better in time- Scarlett
Lost your chance- Wanda/You x Natasha/You
Incorrect quotes (Part 2)
New book
Her memory lives on in you- Yelena
RIP
Bad day- WandaNat x daughter!reader
New book
My Rose- Florence
Overprotective older sister- WandaNat/You
Incorrect quotes (Part 3)
New book
Help

Bowling- Natahsa

5.5K 162 38
By KatieJoyF2004

Mafia boss Natasha :) fluff :)

You live a pretty normal life. You have an ordinary part time job. You go to an ordinary college. You have an ordinary family. You live in an ordinary apartment. Yeah, I'd say your life is pretty normal.

Oh. Other than your girlfriend is a 37 year old mafia boss. Did I mention you're only 18?

It's a long story. Your Dad got in trouble with some people about a year ago, that person happened to be Natasha Romanoff. One of the most ruthless mafia bosses out there, and she was hell bent on making sure your father suffered, until she met you. You had walked in on her with a gun to your dads head one night, the pure terror and fear on your face made something in Natasha's frozen heart twitch. The tears in your eyes made her lower the gun slightly.

"You shouldn't be in here, sweetheart."

Are the words she said to you. Despite her trying to kill your Dad, her raspy voice made your thighs clench.

You begged her to let your Dad go, pleaded with your life until she caved. She left your Dad with nothing more than a broken rib and a bruised ego. After that day, you never thought you would see her again until one day she showed up at your apartment. She was wearing a leather jacket that made her look irresistible and a smirk that made your heart speed up slightly. She demanded that you go dinner with her and you could hardly say no, I mean, have you seen her?

Anyways, that date turned into 3, turned into 5, turned into you being her girlfriend. You've been together for almost a year now.

"Hi, Wanda." You greet your girlfriends assistant with a happy grin.

"Hello, dear. How are you?" She asks politely.

"I'm good. How are the twins?" You ask.

"Oh, they're amazing. They're growing up so fast." She gushes happily. "I know they would love it if you came over to seem them again."

"Well, I'd be more than happy to babysit for you again if you and Vision want a night out." You offer.

"That would be lovely, dear. Thank you." She coos.

"Of course. You have my number, just text me." You say. "Is Natasha in her office?"

"Yes, honey. I believe she's on the phone with Stark." She informs.

"Thanks, Wands!" You lean down and peck her cheek before walking into Natasha's office.

As Wanda said, Natasha is on the phone, sat back in her chair with her feet up on her desk. Dressed in her usual attire, black jeans, black combat boots, button up black shirt with a few buttons left undone. Her gun is sat on her desk and her eyes travel over your body with a soft smirk.

Her legs drop from her desk and she pats her lap, wordlessly telling you to come sit down.

You skip over to her and plop down on her lap, sitting sideways and playing with get hair. Her hand that isn't holding the phone, lays on your thigh, stroking your skin with her thumb.

You continue to play with her hair as she talks to Tony over the phone. You try to listen but it's just boring business talk so you tune out and lean down to gently kiss her neck.

"Listen, Stark, I gotta go. We'll continue this later." She says before hanging up. "Hi, Babygirl."

"Hi, Natty." You smile.

"How was your shift?" She asks after giving you a kiss.

"Boring." You pout.

"Princess, you hate your job, so just quit. You know I have more than enough money to support you." She says.

"I know you do, but I don't want to just rely on you to buy me everything. Besides, this way I get to buy you things as well." You shrug and kiss get again.

Natasha smiles. "You're too sweet, my love."

You hum, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"I have the afternoon off, so, what do you want to do? We could go for dinner, take a walk through the park with a bottle of champagne, I could treat you to some new jewellery." She suggests.

"I wanna go bowling with you." You tell her which makes her chuckle.

"Princess, I'm a mafia boss, we don't go bowling." Natasha says. Your face drops which makes Natasha's heart clench.

"Ok," you whisper.

"Don't be sad, Babygirl." She frowns. "I live a complicated life, I can't just go out and do things like bowling- I have a reputation to uphold."

"I know. I just wanted to go somewhere within my spending limit. We always go out to all these expensive restaurants, where a salad is $40. Or you end up buying me jewellery Yh at costs more than my rent- and I'm not being ungrateful because I love everything you buy me and do for me, but I'm a normal 18 year old girl. I go out with my friends, we go out to the mall food court because that's all we can afford, we don't shop at Gucci and Chanel, I buy my clothes from target and thrift stores. We go bowling, because it's cheap and fun. Sometimes I just want to go on a normal date with you, whee you don't spend thousands of dollars." You tell her. "I feel like a gold digger whenever we go out, because you always pay."

"Oh, my sweet girl, I always pay because I'm a billionaire. I spoil you rotten because I can, that doesn't make you a gold digger. I know you're with me because you love me, and you love me despite all awful things I do. I love you for loving me despite all I do. Of course you don't have much money, you have a part time job and you're only 18, whereas, I'm a 37 year old mafia boss. I don't ever expect you to pay for anything, love, that's why I'm here. I love spoiling you." Natasha says softly.

"I've gotten a taste of your life, of your wealth- I just wanted to treat you to a night in my life. That's all." You whisper. "But I understand you have a reputation to uphold." You say and get off her lap. "Work comes first, I know."

"Hey, hey, don't say that. You know you come before everything." Natasha says sternly and stands up, grabbing your waist and pushing you against the wall. "I don't ever wanna hear you say those words again, do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mommy." You answer with red cheeks.

"Good girl." She coos and kisses your forehead.

You pout up at her, your bottom lip jutting out and your puppy eyes shine up at her. She sighs deeply and picks you up before sitting back on her desk.

She presses a button on her phone and it buzzes.

The door suddenly opens as Wanda walks in.

"Yes, Miss Romanoff?" Wanda asks.

"Make Y/N and I a booking for three games at the nearest bowling alley." She instructs which makes you grin widely.

"Of course, Miss Romanoff. And which card shall I use?" She asks.

"Y/N's." She replies which makes you smile even wider.

"Of course. I'll book it for in half an hours time." Wanda says before leaving.

You squeal once the door shuts, hugging your girlfriend tightly. "I love you!"

"I love you too, Babygirl." She chuckles.

"Hurry, Nat!" You giggle and pull her out of the car.

"Calm down, my love." She teases and wraps her arm around your waist.

"I can't, I'm too excited!" You're basically shaking with excitement at this point.

Natasha gazes down at you lovingly and kisses your forehead before letting you pull her inside.

Thankfully, the building is pretty empty, only a couple of the bowling lanes being used.

"Hi there, how can I help?" The obviously bored staff never says which fake happiness.

"We have a booking under 'Natalie Rushman'." Natasha informs and hugs you from behind which makes you blush.

"Of course. It says here you haven't paid yet, so are you doing so by cash or card." The girl asks.

You grin, thanking Wanda in your mind. She knows it would make you happy to pay in person.

"Card, please." You tell her and reach for your phone, swatting Natasha's hand away that sneakily tries to hand her own card to the lady.

You use your Apple Pay, buzzing when the payment goes through.

"Thank you, my love." Natasha rasps in your ear, kissing your cheek affectionately.

You grin at her.

"Ok, you two are going to be on lane number 24, it's right at the end for you." The lady says and hands you your receipt.

"Thank you so much." You say to her before pulling Natasha along.

You giggle away to yourself as you type your names into the small screen.

"'Natty'? Really?" She chuckles when she sees the name appear on the larger screen.

You smile and nod. "My Natty." You say and kiss her.

"All yours, Princess." She reassures. "Now, let me completely show you up by beating your ass."

"Oh, honey, don't underestimate me." You smirk back.

"Right back at ya." She winks and picks one of the bowling balls up before throwing it down the lane, immediately getting a strike which makes your jaw drop in shock. "Close your mouth, Princess, don't want you catching flies." She says cockily and uses two fingers to lift your chin up to shut your mouth.

"How?"

She just smirks and winks at you.

You huff, refusing to let her beat you as you pick up a ball, rolling it down and managing to hit 9 pins. Glaring in determination, you wait for the machine to get rid of the other line before you throw another ball down, hitting the last pin.

You spin around with a happy grin, Natasha feels her heart warm at the sight of you so happy.

"Good shot, baby." She praises and wraps her arms around your waist, pressing her lips against yours softly.

You smile against her lips. "You want a drink? Pretty sure they have a bar here as well."

Natasha smiles. "I would love a drink, baby. Let me pay-"

"Nope. This date is my treat." You cut her off. "I'm paying. I'll go get us a couple drinks, don't cheat."

Natasha chuckles. "I won't, Princess." She reassures.

You peck her lips before going to order a couple drinks. Natasha sits down on the bench and pulls her phone out, taking a few minutes to respond to some work emails before you return.

"Hey, no working during date night." You pout and set the drinks down on the small table.

"I'm not." She says and slips her phone back in her pocket. "Hm, bourbon." She hums and sips the drink. "Thank you, love."

"You're welcome." You say and sip your blue lagoon cocktail.

"What kind of bowling alley has alcohol though." She frowns confusedly.

"Natty, it's a bar and diner as well." You giggle.

"Hm, convenient. Bring your kids here and if they are too much, you can just get wasted." Natasha says.

You roll your eyes fondly and slap her shoulder. "Shut up." You giggle.

Natasha smirks and stands up. "If I get another strike, you're giving me head tonight."

"Was planning to anyways, but okay." You shrug which makes her smirk wider.

You watch as she annoyingly gets another strike.

"Looks like I'll definitely be getting head tonight." She says cockily.

You pick up a ball but before you can throw it, you feel Natasha's hands on your hips and her lips grazing your ear which makes your breath hitch.

"Why don't we make this interesting? Whoever wins gets to do whatever they want to the other person." Natasha offers which makes your heart pound.

"You're on." You gulp, gasping quietly when she licks the shell of your ear.

"Mmm, at this rate, you'll be tied up, vibed, and withering under me, begging me to touch you." She rasps in your ear which makes you whimper. Her hand slides down your back and squeezes your ass. "Maybe I'll even fuck your ass."

You gasp loudly, your panties growing wet at her words. All of a sudden, you feel her body heat disappear from behind you and your body vibrates with want.

Shakily, you throw the ball down but it goes into the gutter.

"Oh, sweetie, you're gonna when to do better than that if you want to walk tomorrow." Natasha teases.

"Fuck you." Your voice wavers, your cheeks bright red.

"Only if you win, Princess." She says.

Shaking off her lingering words, you take your second go and get a strike. You smirk and turn around.

"Game on, Romanoff, game on."

——————————

You're currently on your last goes. Nat won the first game whilst you win the second game, you're now tying and it's down to one point to determine who wins the bet.

"Boom! Another strike!" Natasha celebrates. "You're gonna have to get at least 11 pins to win, Babygirl."

You huff and pick your ball up and throw it down, frowning when you hit 8 pins, leaving two up on each side.

Natasha laughs victoriously behind you. "Good luck trying to hit both of them, Princess."

You throw her a glare over your shoulder before picking your last ball up, spinning it as you throw it. The hall slams into one of the pins, so hard it flies across the lane, skimming the other pin which wobbles but ultimately doesn't fall over- meaning Natasha won.

"Good game, sweetheart. But it seems Mommy is going to have her eyes with you tonight. It's been a while since we've been in the play room." She whispers in your ear. "Hope you don't have anything to do tomorrow, because when I'm done with you, you won't be able to feel your legs for at least a week."

Your eyes widen and a whimper escapes your mouth. Natasha chuckles and her hand comes up to your throat, squeezing it.

"Let's get out of here."

Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 9.9K 43
Y/N is twenty-something and living the simple life in NYC. She owns her own record store, where she sells music, coffee, and books; she even hosts li...
14.4K 175 14
Here's a collection of one-shots and imagines of our favorite March sisters and their ships, tackling on life together. WARNING: Heavy Jo x Laurie R...
45.7K 1.2K 19
Florence Pugh/ reader imagines! Yelena Belova requests are welcome too, but they won't be of the romantic kind. She is aroace after all.
34.7K 638 14
hello :) writing one shots of celebrities/characters. Please consider that English is not my native language. Request are open!! gxg gip