ᴄᴀɴᴅʏᴄᴀɴᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ♡ [𝐒.𝐓]

Af Assorted_nuts

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɢɪʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ ✨ COMPLETED ✨ 16+ _________... Mere

Author's notes
❀ Prologue ❀
Chapter 2 ❀ "Softserve"
Chapter 3 ❀ "Pokeball"
Chapter 4 ❀ "Prince Charming"
Chapter 5 ❀ "Candycane"
Chapter 6 ❀ "Peppermint"
Chapter 7 ❀ "..."
Chapter 8 ❀ "Pervert"
Chapter 9 ❀ "Savior"
Chapter 10 ❀ "little kid"
Chapter 11 ❀ "Todoroki-Kun"
Chapter 12 ❀ "Tampon"
Chapter 13 ❀ "Strawberry vanilla swirl"
Chapter 14 ❀ "Hajime"
Chapter 15 ❀ "Jerk"
Chapter 16 ❀ "Coward"
Chapter 17 ❀ ":)"
Chapter 18 ❀ "Cherries and creme"
Chapter 19 ❀ "Cutie"
Chapter 20 ❀ "Shoto Todoroki"

Chapter 1 ❀ "Grumpy pants"

4K 224 117
Af Assorted_nuts

2289 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: Juliet ~ Cavetown//Shit Show ~ Peter Mcpoland

CHAPTER QUESTION:
Are you more of an extrovert or an introvert when it comes to meeting new people?

Location: U.A High school classroom
Time: Monday 7:15 am
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italicized = Todoroki's thoughts.

SHOTO TODOROKI WAS EARLY. He was earlier than any of his classmates.

Having the privilege to choose where you sit in a classroom environment can affect your learning ability exponentially and lucky for him, it didn't seem like anyone was planning to sit nearby.
That may be because of the scar, it often scared young children and Shoto wouldn't be surprised if it scared his classmates as well.

Well, nothing he could do about it.

It's not like I asked for the damn thing,
but it seemed to actually be doing him a justice for once and served as a people repellent. If this keeps up he'll be able to enjoy class multiple desks away from his classmates.

It was a temporary relief. Shoto wasn't a fan of making friends and wasn't good at it either, but in the long run he knew making allies was the preferred strategy. I mean, for all he knew he could be in the same classroom as the future number two hero.

Because Shoto Todoroki would be number one, of course.

Sitting in the back also served another purpose. From here he could observe everyone who enters the room.
He could watch their faces turn from excited to nervous as they're surrounded by new people. Watch as they point out familiar faces of students they had seen prior at the entrance exam, no doubt.

There were a few students that noticed the half and half boy in the back, watching. He was positive they all chalked him up as 'Endeavors emotionless son' which would make since as to why they all broke eye contact with him rather quickly.
Nothing he wasn't used too, after all.

Todoroki could hear the words of his new classmates. A lot of it was talk about the entrance exam. What scored they got, what ranking they were in, who they helped, their quirks, blah, blah, blah.
Listening to their tedious praises of themselves and others were making Todoroki realize how glad he was to not have gone to that exam.
He would have annihilated the competition, indisputably, but that would only cause these student's to want to befriend him. He was perfectly fine with being the outcast in this situation. Atleast, that's what he told himself.

"Dude I thought you wouldn't show up! You were totally badass out there! So manly!" A male student praised loudly. His red hair almost matched the color that was beginning to form on his cheeks.

The words spoken seemed to cause a crowd to form around the newest student entering the room, and if counted correctly, they were the last student.
Whoever was the new entry was also on the brink of being late.

Shoto sure this guy was just a wannabe hero that would give up once things start getting hard.
He probably had one good moment at the entrance exam and now thinks he's the shit.

"Didn't you get like...first place?" A chubby faced girl asked, shyly. She was embarrassed but also curious. Yet her voice still had a hint of jealousy.

So this guy got first place, huh?, Todoroki thought.

Shoto sat up in his seat as he tried to get a look at the guy. However, the circle his new classmates formed around the student was making it very difficult to see anything but the back of their multi colored heads.

"Ah geez cmon...don't bring that up...now I'm embarrassed." Spoke a small voice from the middle of the crowd.

That voice was feminine.

Todoroki was definitely expecting the holder of first place in entrance exam to be male. It was a twist to know that they were indeed a woman, but that hardly changes anything.

At the end of the day, Shoto knew she couldn't stand a chance against him. Still, it was intriguing that a female would have a quirk destructive enough to place her in first. It wasn't common for women to have heavy damage dealing quirks and it's a main reason as to why there are more male pro heros than females.

The school bell rang loudly through the room, signaling that class was now in progress.
As the students realized the time, the crowd began to dissipate around the mysterious girl as everyone made their way to their seats.
Now Shoto was finally able to get a good look at the 'hotshot' that had everyone practically kissing her shoes.

To his surprise, they made eye contact. She was looking at him long before he looked at her. His eyes slightly widened in surprise but the rest of him stayed stoic like a statue.

She had dark chestnut eyes, light enough to be seen from afar but dark enough to rival her skin tone.
Her pupils were large, like one would be after drinking or smoking, yet, she seemed sober on all counts.
Her lips were parted as she inhaled sharp breaths, the bottom a rose pink; the top a burnt sugar brown.
And that face, while still having the baby fat of a normal fifteen year old, was somewhat dignified and mature. Those cheek bones of hers were slightly pudgy yet sharp. That jaw line was defined. Even her upturned button nose looked contoured.
Her hair reached down to her mid-back. Each strand was thick and braided together. Thin gold colored lockets were present on each of her braids as well as decorative gold colored string which was only partially wrapped around some.

Some might say she was a 'breath of fresh air' when it came to the people of Japan.
It certainly seemed that students at U.A high agreed with that fact. Most of the boys kept their eyes on her even from their seated positions.
However, her attention seemed to only be heterochromia having loner in the back of the room.

He squinted his eyes as she stared, expecting her to break any moment. But in spite of that, she didn't look away.

For the first time in what felt like forever, she didn't look away in disgust or fear. She held eye contact with him and smiled like he was a long lost friend.
Her teeth were pearly white. Todoroki exhaled a breath he didn't know he was holding in. It came out shaky and uneven.
After a few more seconds, Shoto forced his eyes to look away from her, hoping that the glimmer of hope in her pupils didn't mean she was planning on coming closer.

She walked throughout the class as she scanned the room for a seat, a spot that she would call hers for the rest of the school year.

Please don't do what I think you're about to-

Shoto Todoroki's nightmares came a reality when the chair beside him was pushed back. The mental legs against the floor made a scrapping sound, which didn't stop until the new girl had placed herself on the seat.

"You're Endeavor's son, right?"

Oh god, shoot me now.

Todoroki rolled his eyes. If the new girl was a fan girl of his fathers, then this school year would certainly be very long.

He went silent and made sure not to look in her direction.
A fire needs fuel to spread and he planned to let this fire suffocate. A small part of him did want to study her appearance once more. It wasn't everyday that someone like her showed up in Japan.
Luckily, that's all it was, a small part. Plus, she seemed to be the observant type so Shoto doubted he'll ever get another chance too without getting caught.

"So be honest, he's a total dick, right? Your dad?"

Todoroki glanced over at the girl, eyebrow raised. His head stayed straight but his eyes met hers.

She was leaning forward towards him, her open palms rested on her cheeks as she awaited an answer.

"Don't" Todoroki warned.

Yeah, she wasn't wrong, he knew that, but calling his old man a dick was not necessary...even if he was one.

She tilted her head slightly.

"You're right...that was uncalled for" she sighed.

The new girl leaned back into her seat.
It was silent for a few moments before Shoto heard the squeaking of her chair as she scooted closer to him yet again.
The half and half boy could feel her sudden warm breath run across his earlobe.

When did she get so close?

"But seriously, he's a total douche right?"she whispered.

His breathing quickened and he extended his foot out from his desk, using it to push her chair back to its original spot so she was no longer mere inches away from him. A playful frown danced across her lips, one of her prominent dimples managed to poke through in the process.

"That's a pretty badass scar you got there. Totally adds to the whole 'backseat loner' vibe" she made air quoted with her fingers which Todoroki couldn't see because he was too busy ignoring her.
However, he could tell she was scooting closer again due to the sudden waft of her weirdly addicting scent being forced into his nostrils. Yeah, she smelled good, but he still didn't want her anywhere near him.

Can't this girl take a hint?

But atleast now Shoto understood her reason for moving closer to him. She was sitting on his left side, after all. It seemed like she was just interested in his scar.

"Looks so cool..say, where'd you get it?"

He remained silent. She hummed in response.

She reached her hand out to touch the skin. Her fingertips didn't get the chance to even graze his skin before Todoroki had slapped her away at the wrist. He still hadn't turned to her, just hoping that if he remained silent she would loose interest like a dog.

"Looks like a burn scar. Hmm.." she thought out loud. Her eyes traced his features, not just his scar. She was beginning to find him very interesting...mysterious in a way and she was drawn to mysteries.

Shoto turned his head in the opposite direction of the dark skinned girl.
Did she have any manners? any filter of any kind? If this was how she treated strangers then Todoroki couldn't even imagine the hell her friends had to go though, if she had any that is.

The new girl was even closer than before now that Todoroki had actively turned away from her. He could see her in his peripheral vision.
She moved closer.

God, she smelt good.

She smelt like a bakery of sweet goods dusted with brown sugar. Like a candy store full of warm autumn scents. A small part of him wanted her to stay close by just so he could inhale that intoxicating scent.
But either way, she was quickly growing more annoying by the second.

But for some reason, it seemed like she already knew that. Maybe it was how persistent she was or maybe it was her lack of personal space, but Shoto felt like she knew she was aggravating him.
So, what? Was she doing this all for a reaction?

"I burned myself just a few weeks ago on a coffee pot. It hurt pretty bad, but yours must've hurt more, yeah?" She chuckled.

Todoroki knew it. She was trying to make him mad. He could see it now. She wanted him to clap back. That was the only explanation as to why she was so...'friendly' towards him. Anyone with half a brain knew who he was, how he got his scar, and how antisocial he was. And even though she acted like it, she couldn't possibly be that much of an idiot to not know any of that. She made it to class 1-A, after all.

"Don't compare yourself to me.." he grumbled out of the corner of his lips, still not turning towards her.

The new girl huffed and bit the inside of her cheek.
"If you put some effort into the conversation then I wouldn't have too" she snapped back.

Her tone of voice made Shoto's eyebrow twitch.

She was mad at him?
What psychedelic drugs was she on?

She didn't even lean back in her seat either. She stayed where she was, elbows posted on the left side of Shoto's desk as her hands held her chin up so she could look at his side profile.

Despite his brain telling him no, Todoroki forced his body to move.
He turned to face her quickly and she moved her head back so they wouldn't bump noses. A small, almost unnoticeable spark of ember burned right below his left eye on his scar. Todoroki might not have noticed it but the new girl certainly did.

"Go bother someone else.." He seethed, quiet enough to not gain the attention of any of their classmates.

Her plump lips twitched into a frown. Her eyes looked into her own lap, putting her dark thick eyelashes on display. Her buttoned nose sniffled silently. She was taken back and looked as if she were at a loss for words.

Go away now.

But then she glanced up from her lap and made eye contact with Shoto. Her eyes smiled before her lips did, if that were even possible. But she smiled nevertheless.
He snapped at her and she fucking smiled.

And suddenly, all hope for a normal school year was lost.

"I don't think I will, grumpy pants" she chuckled

CANDYCANE LOVER

!Chapter secrets!

🌸 All Might had to lead the new girl into class 1-A after she walked into class 1-B by accident. Class 1-B was outraged when they found out she was in the wrong class. Monoma, Kendo, and Tetsutesu spent their morning trying to convince Nezu to let her switch.

🌸 Mineta called 'dibs' on the new girl the moment she walked into the classroom...which later resulted in him getting jumped by all of her simps after school.

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐘! 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐆!"

( う-')づ︻╦̵̵̿╤── \(˚☐˚")/ ★

"𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!"

"𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓!"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

366K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh 𝘆/𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂.𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 �...
1.8M 22.1K 115
🌻 f l u f f 💥 s m u t 🥀 a n g s t 🔥 r e q u e s t s 💋 l i m e y ✨ h e a d c a n n o n s 🗿 s h i t p o s t 🌪 a l t e r n a t e u n i v e r s e ...
101K 4K 32
𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳...