Please Stop *Y/N × Bakugou (F...

Oleh Jazzy-Writes-MHA

When your parents go out of town for 4 months while you're in UA, you are forced to live with your sister and... Lebih Banyak

#0.5 Intro to Y/N
:/ #1
:/ #2
:/ #3
:/ #4
:/ #5
:/ #6
:/ #7
:/ #8
:/ #9
:/ #10
:/ #11
:/ #12
:/ #13
:/ #14
:/ #15
:/ #16
:/ #17 *TW includes sexual assult*
:/ #18
:/ #19
:/ #20
:/ #21
:/ #22
:/ #23
:/ #24
:/ #25
:/ #26
:/ #27
:/ #28
:/ #29
:/ #30
:/ #31
:/ #32
:/ #33
:/ #34
:/ #35
:/ #36
:/ #37
:/ #38
:/ #39
:/ #40
:/ #41
:/ #42
:/ #43
:/ 44
Ask me questions
:/ #45
:/ #46
:/ #47
:/ #48
:/ #49
:/ #50
:/ #51
:/ #52
:/ #53
:/ #54
:/ #55
:/ #57
:/ #58
:/ #59
:/ #60
:/ #61
:/ #62
:/ #63
:/ #64
:/ #65
:/ #66
:/ #67
:/ #68
:/ #69
:/ #70
:/ #71
:/ #72
:/ #73
:/ #74
:/ #75
:/ #76
:/ #77
:/ #78
:/ #79
:/ #80
:/ #81
:/ #82
:/ #83
:/ #84
:/ #85
:/ #86
:/ #87
About the second book
Second book

:/ #56

1.4K 33 12
Oleh Jazzy-Writes-MHA

A/N: sorry for the lack of uploading this week. The charger for my laptop broke, and I am broke so I had to wait to get a new one. And since I am a high school student, I am saving my battery for class (Like the somewhat responsible student I am) so I couldn't write. But I am using my mom's laptop so I can write.
Before I go, I thought I mentioned this earlier but whatever. B/N and Sara are both 14. SO they are a year younger than Y/N. Now you know.
Also, I changed Sara's pronouns to She/they instead of she/her. Just so you guys know.
That is it. Enjoy.

You were playing at the arcade for a while, racking in the tickets. You brought B/N and Sara to the arcade you and Bakugou always go to since you needed the tickets.

See, you can win 10 different teddy bears, and you have been trying to get them all. You currently only have 6 and need 4 more.

The three of you were gaining as many tickets as possible and played almost half of the games when your phone dinged. Since you didn't have any pockets, you had B/N hold your phone.

He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at it. "Hey, who's Boomboomboi?" He asked, looking at your phone screen.

You looked at him confused. "Why?"

He handed you your phone and replied, "Someone called Boomboomboi texted you."

You looked at your phone and saw that Bakugou had finally replied to you, after about 2-3 hours. 'What is with that late reply?' You wondered sarcastically annoyed.

You opened your messages and read his reply.

Boomboomboi
Sorry I took so long
training
That is the 2nd ugliest thing I've ever seen

You chuckled to yourself then replied.

Y/N
yea
the first is when you look in the mirror
lmao

Boomboomboi
oh how original

Y/N
I'm at the arcade with B/N and a cousin
Wanna join???

Boomboomboi
sure
shitty hair wants to come to

Y/N
y???

Boomboomboi
we were training

A confused look crossed your face. 'We just got back from vacation. Why are you training?' You rolled your eyes and told him that it was fine. You then asked him to bring you a hoodie, because you were cold.
Your top may have been good at annoying your toxic Christian step-family, but it didn't do too well at keeping you warm.
He agreed and said he would be there soon.

With that, you turned your phone off and handed it back to B/N. "Kacchan and Sharky are coming."

B/N's face lit up. "Ejiro is coming!?" He exclaimed, his voice matching his expression.

You pinch the bridge of your nose and sigh. "You know," You started, "I'm not a huge fan of my brother dating my best friend's other best friend."

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have brought me along and left us in a room alone together." He said with a cheeky grin on his lips.

You looked at him annoyed, with your mouth open slightly. "You were the one who puked. That is not my fault."

He swayed his head side to side while humming as if thinking. "Hmm, yea it kinda is." He replied his cheeky grin returning.

You growled a little before Sara jumped in and said that ya'll should play another game until your friends arrived.

***

"YES!"

"NO!"

"Ha, I win again." You cheekily grinned at Sara, as this was now the 4th time you beat them at air hockey.

"Ok, one more time. I'll win this time." She demanded.

You chuckled. "I would love to, but do you really wanna waste all your money by losing to me again?" You said smugly, trying hard not to laugh.

Sara frowned and growled to herself, crossing her arms and pouting like a baby.

You laughed at the whinny-looking baby, when a pair of large arms wrapped around your waist. Your immediate reaction was to elbow whoever was touching you, in the side to try and get this random creep off you.
The moment your elbow tried to collide with their side, they moved their arm to block themself from the blow. That allowed you to sneak out of their grasp and turn around.

You felt a little bit of pitty when you saw that the person who grabbed you was your spiky-haired best friend, who said that he was coming. "Is that how you greet your saviour?" He asked as he untied the sweater that was around his waist and handed it to you.

You snatched the sweater out of his hands and slapped his shoulder. "No, it's how I thank people who touch me inappropriately." You pout, furrowing your brows slightly.

Bakugou looked at you with a raised brow. Then looked down at the hoodie he gave you then back up at your face. You sighed, causing your eyebrows to soften as you looked away from the annoying blond in front of you. "Thank you." You grumbled, still not making eye contact.

Bakugou rolled his eyes and smirk. "Your welcome." He said ruffling your hair.

"I'm so confused." You heard a softer voice come from behind you. You turned around and saw that Sara was staring at you and Bakugou, confusion all over her face.

You rolled your eyes and put Bakugou's hoodie on, then introduced who the two boys were. When you were introducing Kirishima, you looked at him, to see that B/N was hugging Kirishima's side, while looking at you.
You looked at the boys confused. "Ok?" You said slowly.

You slowly slid your hands into the pockets of Bakugou's hoodie. At first, you were expecting to not find any, since your outfit didn't have pockets, but when you found them, surprise and excitement lit your face. "WAIT! I have pockets!"

The group laughed at your sudden burst of the excitement of your newfound pockets. "Gimme my phone back." You demanded B/N. He rolled his eyes and took the phone out of his pocket and threw it to you. You caught it and put it in your pocket.

"Ok, let's play some more games!" B/N exclaimed looking around at all the different games they could play.
Everyone ran to a game they wanted to play.

You and Bakugou ran to a shooting game and were about press start when your phone dinged. You pulled it out of your pocket and saw that Jiro sent you a photo on Snapchat. You opened it and saw a picture of her and Momo at the food court with the message, 'You should have come. I got food and you don't.'

You tched and rolled your eyes. "What's up?" Bakugou asked waiting for you to press your start button.

"Jiro's mad that I didn't go to the mall with the class." You said taking a picture of the game you were about to play, with your middle finger, and captioned it 'So what? I get to play games AND will probably get food after.' You send it to her and put your phone away grabbing the gun. "You ready?"

Bakugou smirked and held up his gun. "Press it." You pressed start and the game started.

The five of you then spent a few hours playing games and racking up tickets. After a few hours, Sara's mom said that they were leaving soon and that she needed to get back to the house. You all checked how many tickets you had, and you finally had enough to get the next teddy bear you needed. (They were each like 10,000 tickets or something.) You got it, and Sara and B/N went home. Kirishima said that he had to get home as well to pack for the training camp tomorrow, so he left, but you didn't want to go back to your mother's yet. So you and Bakugou went to get some food because you were both hungry.

***

Your bag was on the ground next to you, a piece of toast in your mouth as you tied your shoes.

While you were tieing your shoes, you saw a shadow coming closer to you and felt a pair of eyes on you. You stopped tieing your shoes and took the piece of toast out of your mouth and asked "What?"

"I just wanted to say goodbye." It was a woman's voice. Your mother's to be exact. You rolled your eyes and shoved the piece of toast back in your mouth and finished tieing your shoes. When you did, you took a bite of the toast and pulled the rest away from your mouth. You stood up and grabbed your bag, slinging it over your shoulder.

You swallowed your toast and replied, "Anything else?"

You felt her warm smile as she said "Well, I also wanted to say. I think we will be a lot closer when you get back." You turned your head and looked at her confused.

'The fuck does that mean?' You wondered. 'Probably has some stupid bonding thing planned for when we get back.' You rolled your eyes and opened the door. "Bye." You waved weakly.

"Bye-bye sweetheart." You heard her smile grow into a smirk.

You started to turn your head, furrowing your eyebrows in confusion, but shrugged it off and started on your short walk to the train station, that would bring you to school, where you could be away from your annoying mother for a weekend. (Even though you just got back from a week-long trip without her)

Words: 1566
Hey guys. Yes, we are finally starting the next arc of the story. And things are finally gonna start getting juicy. I am super excited and have a lot planned, so stay tuned. I also wanna thank you all for reading for this long. I feel like my writing has truly improved and I really hope it shows. I hope you guys are as excited as I am. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

57.2K 985 16
First Story on Wattpad!! (Y/N) is the Little Sister of Tomura Shigaraki, She's 18 years old. I'll stop wasting your time... What are you waiting for...
Fantasy// T.K Oleh Sugar

Fiksi Penggemar

62.8K 1.7K 24
"Then we'll do it all over again" He said in his monotone voice. I'll see you again, I promise. Highest ranking: 16 #short, 5 #tsundere
25.7K 456 9
✨ y/n✨ im not like other girls 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 bakugo will have a soft spot for me🥺🥺🥺🥺 i can change him
18.4K 306 34
Y/n arrives at U.A. high school a day late due to personal issues. She has to go against Katsuki Bakugo to show her quirk. How will this and other e...