Misunderstanding { SATZU FANF...

Galing kay SliceOfTwice

Since this is not a mature content . Everyone can read it. Love is Love . But when it comes to jealousy... Higit pa

Unready
Hungry
Friends
Top Student
Lunch Break
Today is Friday
Mix-Music Class
Happy SaTzu Day
Lost in Mind
One Hour Under The Tree
Angelic vocals
Under The Same Roof?
Sana's new bedroom
Sisters?
Love and HeartBeat ~
Characters Intro
New Character is coming ~~~
Jeongyeon At Your Service
I Guess I Am Lucky~
Let's Make Up
Shopping & Loud Growl
New Character is coming AGAIN
Bunny
Strawberry MilkShake
Precious
Believe In Me
Indirect Kiss
Conversation
Cute?
Jealousy and Curiosity
Straight To Lesbian
Annoucement!
Oh My Heart
The Right Courage
Smirk
First Kiss
Sight
Strong Image
Princess and Heroine
Fames
Partners
Pretty
Because Of You
Going Crazy
Wrong Pair
Hello President
President Character
I will
Company
Light Cheek Kiss
Questions
Same Feelings
Why Me?
Announcement Here ~!
This Mess
The Real Thing
Just For You
MiTzuSaMo
With You
Morning Romance
Copy Cat
Happy LunchTime
Butterflies
Will We Be The Same?
Cute Little Kid
Forever
Who!?
Plans
Sweet Graduation
Fell Hard
Final Chapter- Engagement
Extras (SATZU)

Settled Down

162 6 0
Galing kay SliceOfTwice

Jeongyeon and Nayeon are sitting together while facing Jihyo on the table. As they glanced, Sana and Tzuyu are coming towards them while Sana is dragging Tzuyu.

"Ya, Tzuyu is coming too.", Nayeon whines as she rubs her arm with the other arm while looking at Jeongyeon.

"Uhh, I hate this. I don't want to even reply right now.", Jeongyeon whines.

"Hey, Sana is not related.", Jihyo interrupts.

"I know.I mean that gaint.", , Jeongyeon pouts as she looks at Jihyo.

"Let's act normal.", Jihyo continues in a low tone as she head tilts towards the two girls who are now standing near them.

"Unnie, Can we sit here a bit?", Sana said as she looks at the girls who are sitting.

"You can. But why is she doing here?", Jihyo points at Tzuyu as she said.

Tzuyu looks un confident more as Jihyo pointed at her when Jeongyeon and Nayeon are staring at them too.

"I..am sorry. I will just-", Tzuyu tries to move back as she said but Sana grabs her wrist more.

"No Baby, we need to settle things up with Unnies.", Sana replies. Tzuyu blushes.

Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo eyes get wide as they hear the word that they didn't expect to hear.

"B-baby!?", all of them burst out.

Sana and Tzuyu even flitch a bit because of their loud voices.

"As expected from vocal lines.. now move your ass, Jihyo.", Sana said as she sits down beside near Jihyo.

"Ahh, fine. fine. Wait don't push me ,Sana yah!", Jihyo whines as she scoots.

Sana sits down and also Tzuyu sits down too beside Sana while sighing.

Jeongyeon then stares at Tzuyu while also Nayeon does the same. Tzuyu looks at them back and just chuckles and rubs her nape.

"I see..", Nayeon said.

"Unnie, we haven't told anything yet.", Sana pouts as she hugs Tzuyu's arm.

"But, this is clear. Sana shi. This is such a harem", Nayeon said as she rubs her chin.

Jeongyeon seems shocked by Nayeon's words and then she also continues,

"Yah, Chou Tzuyu. I can't believe this. How can you two-timing to the Japanese girls at the same time?"

Jihyo then mouth wide open and losing words when staring at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu then slaps her forehead with her hand and sighs again.

"Y-Yah! Jeongyeon nii! Chewy is not that type of girl!", Sana said with an angry voice.

"Hah? You just called her Baby,Sana. Mina said she and Tzuyu is a couple and now you-", Nayeon continues.

"It was a misunderstanding between us , Nayeon unnie. Let me explain for now okay? You guys didn't listen when I was trying to say..", Tzuyu said.

"Ah that was .. we got shocked. Mina said seriously..it can be true", Jeongyeon said as she glances at Tzuyu.

"Just Listen to Chewy now , Guys", Sana said as she pouts.

"Okay Okay, tell us. Tzuyu.", Jihyo said as she looks at Tzuyu.

"All right then..."

After some minutes when Tzuyu done explaining, Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo looks really guilty looks as they lower their heads a bit.

"Yah, it is fine. Chewy was not even mad at all.", Sana said as she pats Jihyo's shoulder.

"..We want to apologize you ,Tzuyu. I thought what Mina said was real.", Jeongyeon said.

"Yea, Me too.. sorry Tzuyu yah.", Nayeon said.

"Mina was not able to control her emotions then, she also had a difficult time with her emotions too. But, I hope she gonna open up us in everything later...", Jihyo said as she looks at MoMo's place where Dahyun is currently sitting beside MoMo.

"I am fine. Unnies.. I just don't want our friendship being ruined.", Tzuyu chuckles as she said.

"Ah Hey look, what is Chaeyoung and Mina saying at the corner?", Nayeon points out.

"Maybe, they are clearing misunderstandings for each other.", Jihyo said with a smile.

"Well, let's go back to MoMo and other girls. We are basically a best friends' group. Shouldn't separate each other.", Sana said as she pushes Tzuyu slowly and makes her stands up.

Tzuyu then stands up and then walks back while grabbing Sana's hand. Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo follow behind them.

"Yo, MoMoring! Dubu!", Nayeon greets.

"Ahh Unnie !", Dahyun and MoMo said in union.

"And, everyone too.. ", Dahyun continues as she glances at Tzuyu with a sad smile now.

Tzuyu smiles awkwardly and then sits together with Sana. Dahyun is now trying her best to avoid the look with Tzuyu now,

"Are not the two girls there look like arguing now?", Dahyun said as she points at the direction of Mina and Chaeyoung.

"Oh my, seems like it. Wait, Mina is crying, omg!", Jeongyeon said as she looks.

"Ehhh, and Chaeyoung hugs her ?? Seriously, what is happening with those girls ..", Nayeon whines.

"Haha..", Tzuyu also head tilts and staring.

"Why did that small bean make MIna cry!?", Sana said as she tries to stand up and go to them. But Tzuyu stops her while grabbing Sana's shoulder slowly.

"Don't. let them be for awhile.", Tzuyu said.

While Tzuyu was talking Sana, Dahyun was staring at Tzuyu. And then, she tries to talk to Tzuyu.

"Hey, buddy. ", she calls Tzuyu.

"A-ahh, Dahyunie.?", Tzuyu looks at Dayhun.

"MoMo Unnie just explained me. I am sorry for my misunderstanding.", Dahyun said in a low tone.

"It happens. Don't worry now.", Tzuyu replies with a smile.

"Soo..are we okay now?", Dahyun continues.

"Yea. Bud. We are",

Tzuyu and Dahyun then smiles to each other also everyone did too. After that, as they watched quietly from far towards Mina and Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung comforted Mina with a tight hug for awhile and then they came back together to the table.

"Sorry guys, for waiting.", Chaeyoung said as she sits at a bench near them with Mina. Mina is lowering her head and still sniffing a bit.

"What is wrong? Did you bully her there?", Sana said with a pout.

"Hah!? Nah! I will never bully Mina unnie.. we were just clearing things..", Chaeyoung said as she chuckles.

"I misunderstood.. with Chaeyoungnie.. ", Mina said in a low tone.

"And I want to apologize everyone here. Deeply. I really didn't mean to hurt anyone.", Mina said as she bows.

"Hey, Mina yah. It is fine now. But next time, please tell us all okay?", Jihyo said.

"U-uhm Jihyo yah. I am sorry..", Mina nods as she said.

"Don't think of that now. Okay guys cheer up. Let's hang out a bit now.", Jeongyeon said with a smile and then the girls starts talking together while laughing before classes.

Minutes later,

Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun walks back together to their classroom after saying good byes to the upper class girls.

"Ya, I can't believe Tzuyu. Why did you tell the results sooner than the official announcement?", Dahyun asked while walking beside Tzuyu.

"Yea, don't you afraid of getting caught by the heads?", Chaeyoung asked too.

"I believe you girls will not say back. And, I want you guys to know the good news first before graduation. ", Tzuyu smiles.

"You are a nice girl to us.", Dahyun hugs Tzuyu's neck as they side walking together.

"Yea. This pal is really lovely.", Chaeyoung said as she punches Tzuyu's arm slowly while walking too.

"Hahaa, you guys are being clingy now.",Tzuyu said as she walks with them.

"Do you feel sad if Sana will go to Japan back?", Chaeyoung asked.

"Of course, but for ourselves developments.. we have to separate a bit... I am sure we are on the same boat soon.", Tzuyu smiles weakly.

"Yea.. I don't know how to live without MoMo unnie..for awhile.", Dahyun whines.

"Me too.. Mina unnie..ah we just got okay though ! And, getting in a relationship and she will move back in a week ! I am so doomed bruh.", Chaeyoung said as she wants to cry.

"But, Jeongyeon , Nayeon and Jihyo unnie will leave the school in two days to agency.. ", Tzuyu continues.

"Ah, how lucky. They are going ahead earlier than us in training.", Chaeyoung replies.

"Will they come back for graduation right?", Dahyun asked Tzuyu as she head tilts while hugging her neck.

"Yea. From Agency.", Tzuyu said.

And then the three girls went inside their classroom.

x.x.x

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.5M 48.9K 169
❝Sana, can you spend a night with me? I'll increase your salary if you want.❞ Redmail; english satzu epistolary / narrative. versatzu book two゚ W A R...
28.6K 893 3
Where Sana attempted suicide and Tzuyu sacrificed something big for her-her career. [W A R N I N G: If you are suffering from a DEPRESSION, DO NOT RE...
55.8K 1.7K 16
Tzuyu is a guy here! Including Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. And everybody is the same age. Tzuyu with his dashing looks, never fail to melt teen...
68.4K 1.3K 15
Two girls.. One guy... They have been friends since childhood. What happens when they get older? Will their hormones over take their real feelings? "...