Coldness.

Autorstwa TeaviAckerman

Switching regiments seemed like a great idea at first, but your new Captain is unnaturally cold towards you... Więcej

Prologue
Getting to know the new recruit.
The first interaction.
Messing with the Captain.
Eavesdropping.
The Beast Titan.
The anniversary.
The alleyway
The tavern
Hangover.
Downpour.
Tea shop.
Captains office.
The date.
Training tease.
The mystery man.
Prisoner.
Reunion.
Indecipherable.
Smile.
The word.
Gone.
A choice with regrets.
Over.
Down.
Clean.
Ripper.
Ackermans.
Dream.

Closer.

720 17 29
Autorstwa TeaviAckerman

Just another warning, this chapter is 18+ only. Very NSFW. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

You weren't sure exactly how many, but you knew several days had passed simply by the rotation of the light and dark you saw through the cracks of the boarded up window. Staring at this one window was the only thing to do in this room.

Kenny hadn't come back yet, but a few of his men took it in turns to pay you visits and take care of your basic needs.

Thankfully they hadn't harmed you, but they were clearly losing their patience with you and your attitude.

While you felt completely defeated, you still fought. You still took every opportunity to backtalk, attempt to escape and make trouble for them. You did not want to be an easy victim for them at all.

The more days that passed, the more your hope dwindled. You weren't sure Levi would come to save you, or that he even wanted to. Would he even be able to find you?

You were curled up on the mattress when you heard the familiar sound of mobility gear flying past the window, and you were quick to make as much noise as you could.

You banged on the walls, pulled at the boards covering the windows and screamed until your throat burned. This sudden surge of adrenaline was unlike anything you had ever felt, you believed you could easily take on Eren's titan bare handed and come out victorious.

You continued prying at the boards and one began to come loose. Your hands were red raw and filled with splinters, but it didn't stop you. The board came loose and you quickly started working on the next one.

You stopped when you heard the sound of a door being kicked in, and immediately ran to your door, banging on it with your fists and shouting for help. Someone must be here to rescue you!

The door to your room flew open, pushing you to the ground with brute force. You felt bruising on your backside and grazes on your legs, but you didn't care. Who was here?

You looked up to see a silhouette in the doorway, and then Kenny stepped into the room, with his gun drawn.

"What was all that noise about?"

You immediately burst into tears. You were so sure somebody was here to rescue you, but to your dismay, it was just Kenny.

His eyes traced the room, and when they settled on the window, he scowled and proceeded to let out a loud whistle.

Four men rushed into the room.

"Fix that. Bitch made a mess and she's about to regret it."

Two of the men rushed over to restrain you while the other two ran out and returned with extra boards and began reinforcing the window.

Kenny stepped over to you as you squirmed in the grasp of the two men, and pointed his gun at you again.

"Now missy, I told you to behave didn't I?"

You didn't care, you had nothing to lose anymore, so you spat at him.

He swiftly hit you with his gun around the face again, this time connecting with your eye. The pain was unbearable, and you were still crying from before, but you didn't stop struggling.

Kenny drove the butt of his gun into your stomach, causing you to double over and heave.

"Fuck. You."  You managed to choke out.

A sharp pain hit the back of your head and then everything went dark.

You awoke alone, the room was cold and engulfed in darkness, and everybody had gone. Most of your body was throbbing, but your head was the worst of all. You felt dampness in your hair, and when you touched it, your hands came back bloodied. You were extremely dizzy, nauseous and fatigue. You didn't feel like you had much fight left.

You drifted in and out of consciousness for at least two days, and nobody came by. No food or water was left for you, and you truly believed that this was it for you. You would never see any of your loved ones again.

You were drifting off again, when you heard a loud crash, and then another, much closer as the door to the room swung open and all you saw was a pair of boots stepping into the doorway.

You couldn't keep your eyes open long enough to see who it was, but it was probably one of Kenny's guys again.

Next time you gained consciousness, you felt movement. You opened your eyes to see the ground moving below you, and you felt arms holding you up. Someone was carrying you. You turned your head slowly to try and look at them, but you lost consciousness yet again.

You continued to gain and lose consciousness, and each time the setting was different.

You felt arms under your back as you saw the night sky pass above you, You saw grass traveling beneath you. You saw a large wooden doorway and then a familiar dark hallway. Then you saw bright lights as you felt warmth around you.

You felt hot rain all over your body and gentle hands running through your soaked hair, and then a warmth as something soft was wrapped around you.

Then you heard muffled voices as you were laid onto a comfy surface and covered by a soft warm embrace. Were you in a bed?

Next time you regained consciousness, everything was much clearer. Your injuries still hurt, but they felt somewhat better. Your hair was wet, but it wasn't blood this time, and you were no longer wearing the same clothes as before. 

Now you were dressed in a comfortable shirt and clean underwear.

You sat up groggily and took in your surroundings. You were in an unfamiliar bedroom. There was a lantern lit on a table next to the bed, and everything smelt fresh and familiar. The room was warm, clean and cozy.

Where am I?

"You're awake."

A familiar voice drew your attention to a chair at the far end of the room. You couldn't see who was sat in it, and you didn't believe your own ears.

No, It can't be. This has to be a dream...

Your eyes welled up and you watched as this figure stood up and stepped into the light.

"Levi!" You sobbed as you threw yourself towards him.

You didn't care about the pain, you didn't care about anything other than the fact that he was here and you were both safe. You knew this was real.

Levi wrapped you in his arms and inhaled sharply.

"Hey brat." he said softly.

You cried into his shoulder as he stroked your hair, holding you tightly.

"How did you find me?"

"I got lucky."

"What happened to those guys?"

"Dead."

"And Kenny?"

He pulled back and looked at you inquisitively.

"Kenny?" he said.

"You didn't know? It was Kenny who took me. He was trying to get to you."

"That fucking piece of shit." he muttered to himself.

Levi took you into his arms again.

"I'll never let him so much as look at you again, I promise."

You stumbled slightly and he rushed to catch you. He took your hand and helped you into a sitting position on the edge of his bed before sitting down next to you and taking both of your hands in his.

"How are you feeling?" He asked you softly.

"Now that you're here, better than ever."

You looked at him and saw a deep sadness on his face, it was the most emotion you had ever seen on him. His eyes were glistening and desperate.

"I really thought I'd lost you." He whispered.

"Me too." 

You really believed this. You thought you would never see him again, and now he was here, all you wanted was to hold him close.

Simultaneously, you both leaned in and slammed your lips onto each others. Tears were still streaming down your face, but now they were different. You were crying because you were so glad to be with him, and you never wanted to be without him again.

Both of his hands held either side of your head gently as you looped yours around the back of his neck. The kiss was desperate, you felt no matter what you did, you just could not get close enough to him. You laid onto your back, pulling him down onto you without breaking the kiss. Your hands wandered down down his sides, and one of his trailed down to your waist. His fingers were digging in as he gripped you tightly, and his breathing became heavy and broken.

You wrapped your legs around his waist, pulling him closer into you. You realized you were wearing nothing but a shirt and underwear, and you didn't care, you wanted as much contact with him as humanly possible.

This closeness with such little between you caused heat to pool between your legs as you ever so slightly grinded your hips up into him. He definitely noticed this, and you continued.

He took a sharp inhale as his hand trailed down to hold the outside of your thigh, gently running his fingers up and down, leaving your skin tingling at his touch, and then trailing them to the inside of your thigh. You wanted him so badly, and you wanted him now.

He pulled away and began kissing your neck, still stroking your inner thigh with one hand while the other travelled into your hair. He gripped your hair at the roots, pulling your head to the side slightly as he began exploring your neck more freely with his mouth. He ventured down to your collarbones, leaving light kisses on them before looking up at you wide eyed.

"Is this okay?" He asked you, a look of genuine concern colored his face.

You placed your hand on his cheek, smiled and nodded and then he slammed his lips back onto yours. You felt hardness growing in his trousers, as he grinded into you slightly. This caused you to let out a quiet moan, which only encouraged him to grind on you more vigorously, but still carefully, he was being considerate of your injuries. 

He pulled away from the kiss, keeping his groin pressed against yours while holding himself up above you as he looked down at you, his eyes were dark and needy as he trailed them down your torso and back up into your eyes.

You let your hands wander down his chest, and you began to unbutton his shirt slowly. He didn't stop you this time. He looked down and watched your hands tackle each button individually until they were all done, and he shrugged the shirt off, throwing it to the floor. He was so beautiful.

He leaned down and kissed you again as his hands wandered more freely. He started with your cheek, and then to your neck, gently stroking up and down with his index finger, and then to your breast. He cupped your breasts one after the other before he reached for your shirt. He placed kisses down your torso after undoing each button, and then he sat up, hands on your waist admiring your bare chest. 

"Beautiful" he whispered.

His lips were on your neck again, as his hand reclaimed your inner thigh. This time he trailed his hand higher and higher until he reached your underwear. He lightly stroked up your clothed folds once before tracing light circles around your clit, causing you to moan obscenely into his ear. This drove him wild.

"Fuck it."

He grunted as he sat up and practically tore your underwear off before lifting your legs up by the backs of your knees. This new display of confidence from him only turned you on more, this was another side to him you had never really seen before. He held your legs down to your sides, spreading you wide open as his eyes traced every bare inch of you hungrily.

"Fuuuuck" He breathed, his eyes glued to your body.

You reached up, pulling his head down until his lips back down onto yours, as his hand traversed back down to trace tantalizingly slow circles on your now naked clit. The pleasure was making you dizzy as you moaned into his mouth, causing him to pick up the pace and increase the pressure.

"Fuck, Levi!" You moaned out.

He clearly loved hearing you cry out. He let out a low sound, somewhere between a growl and a moan and hardened the kiss as his hand travelled lower, and you felt a finger slide between your slick folds before entering you slowly and then another.

You felt yourself gripping his fingers tightly, it was almost painful but you were craving more, you lifted your legs, spreading yourself open even more, exposing every fold of your slick and needy pussy before him. The view only caused him to push his fingers deeper, massaging that perfect spot inside of you. You gasped as your head lolled back at this mind blowing sensation, his touch had always left sparks of heat and electricity on your skin, and now it was happening inside of you, it was almost too much.

Your need took over as you reached down and practically tore his belt and trousers open before reaching into his underwear and taking his hard length in your hand.

"Shit-" He practically growled at your touch through gritted teeth.

You stroked his length at a steadily increasing pace until he grunted loudly, pulling his fingers from you to remove his trousers and underwear fully. Now you were both completely bared in front of each other, this is the first time you had seen a man like this, and you couldn't tear your eyes away from his throbbing cock. The size definitely surprised you given his small stature, it was intimidating.

Your pussy twitched with need, and as if he had read your mind, he climbed back on top of you and he placed his hand over it, tracing light circles over you once again as he slowly climbed back on top of you.

He pulled his hand away as you both gazed at each other through lidded eyes, faces just inches from each other. He began sliding his bulging length between your slick folds and up against your clit.

"Is this really what you want?" He asked carefully.

You stared up at him as you nodded, and then he began to slowly push himself into you.

It hurt, just a little, but he allowed you to adjust to his size before making any further movements. He felt so big.

He kept his eyes on your face cautiously, waiting for you to give him the go ahead. When you did, He began to slowly thrust into you, causing you both to groan out in pleasure. His forehead scrunched up and his jaw fell open as he let out slow shaky breaths. He was watching your face carefully, and you couldn't hide how fucking amazing he felt inside of you.

"Is that good?" He teased as he began to pick up the pace steadily.

You tried to answer, but the only thing escaping your mouth was sharp moans. Just like before, your noise encouraged him to let loose, He completely lost all prior caution and worry.

He lifted himself upright, holding your legs wide open by the backs of you knees, and gazed down, watching himself enter you at a now brutal pace. "Oh fuck Y/N!" He groaned loudly, keeping his eyes glued to your pussy, watching himself stretch you out fully.

Your walls gripped him tightly as you watched him enjoy the view, and then his eyes snapped back to yours. He lifted your legs up, placing your ankles on his shoulders, and he reached his hand down to play with your clit again. 

This sent shockwaves of pleasure through you as you felt yourself approaching your climax.

"Levi! I-" 

"Don't hold back. Cum for me." He demanded in his usual strict tone.

"FUCK" You cried out as you came completely undone beneath him, Moaning his name indecently as pleasure consumed your entire body. You felt your pussy throbbing around his thick length as you writhed, tensing your legs tightly around him, pulling his hips down, forcing his length to bury deeper inside of you.

"Oh fucking damn it!" he breathed out through gritted teeth, watching your orgasm unfold with awe as he pumped harder and faster.

His thrusts began to grow sloppy and irregular as he let out a breathy, shaky moan.

"Y/N!" He groaned out and you felt him throbbing inside of you.

He slumped onto you, breathless.

"Wow..." he breathed.

"Yeah. Wow"

He leaned to kiss you gently on the forehead, and then pressed his lips onto yours. He pulled away, stroking your cheek and gazing into your eyes.

"That was amazing." he whispered, his face consumed with amazement.

"It really was." you agreed eagerly.

You felt small little jolts of pleasure shoot through your body at random intervals, causing your body to tense up. He watched you smugly and after kissing you once more, he laid down beside you, pulling you into him and wrapping his arms around you. He pulled the blanket over you both and stroked your hair gently until you dozed off to sleep.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.3K 15 1
eren jaeger x reader DNI if not 16+ thank you! y'all know i had to rewrite this fic for my favorite boy :D this fic is eren x fem!reader, if you guys...
2.7K 54 40
An 18+ Attack on Titan fanfic, Levi x reader (y/n) An assassin raised in secrecy is made to join the scouts to do one thing: kill Captain Levi. Will...
97.9K 2.4K 23
She is a field medic for the Survey Corps - having only joined for one purpose. Aside from duties on the field; she assists her squad leader, Hange...
222K 6.3K 41
~Levi X Bullied Reader ~(F/N) (L/N) is the last girl any Scouting Legion Squad Leader would want to have on their ranks. She is very timid, shy, quie...