Will I Fit In... (The Boys X...

By Pinky_pandabear

You are a 18 year old girl, you get bullied a lot, during your childhood. But your parents don't let you chan... More

Background information
<1>
<2>
<3>
<4>
<5>
<6>
<7>
<8>
<9>
<10>
<11>
<12>
...
hii...
<13>
<14>
wow...
<15>
<17>
<18>
<19>
<20>
<21>
i'm back :)

<16>

429 13 1
By Pinky_pandabear

No one POV

It has been 3 years, at this point, you and Gaege are 20 years old. So you two have been dating for 3 years and today is your 3rd anniversary. You have moved in with him on your 2nd anniversary. You and Gaege started your own YouTube channel. One day, something incredible happened, that would change your life forever...

Y/n POV

I woke up on someone's chest, I look up and saw Gaege awake. "Morning, gorgeous," he said, "morning Juice," I said. "Babe, wait here." He said as he left the room.

Gaege POV

I went down to the living room and grabbed the bouquet of flowers, that I bought the day before, and a note with a riddle on it. Then I put it near my phone.

*flashback...*

Gosh! Eddie! How do I do it!? Our anniversary is in a week?!" I said stressed and scared. "Dude, don't worry. How about... Doing a treasure hunt? It would be fun." He said, "yea... A treasure hunt... That's... A brilliant idea?! Thanks, Eddie!" I said as I hugged him. "No problem, dude. A bro got to help a bro out" he said as he put his fist in front of me. We then fist bump and shouted, "TEAM GAE, BABY?!". "Alright... Let's start now before it's too late" I said, Eddie, nods.

*end of flashback...*

I then went back upstairs.

Y/n POV

The door opens, revealing Gaege holding a bouquet of flowers. "Happy 3rd anniversary, baby!" He said as he kissed me on my forehead and gave me the bouquet. "Well, go get changed, I have a lot of plans got us today," he said smiling. I put the flowers on the nightstand and went to my closet and pick this...

Once I was done changing and putting on my skincare products, I headed downstairs and saw Gaege was sitting on the couch, ready. "I'm ready," I said as I came down the stairs. He got up and held my hands, he then spins me around, "Beautiful as always" he said as he kissed me on my hand. "Let's eat before we do anything, I make waffles," he said, we walk to the table. We then seat down and are the waffles. "Alright, before we go anywhere, here," he said as he hands me a piece of paper with a riddle on it. It says...

Clue #1

A chord here, a note there,
Sing with me, everywhere.
Pluck my strings and strum away,

My lovely sounds are here to stay.

I think... And think... "Oh," I said as I ran upstairs. I went into Gaege's recording room and saw there was 2 guitar, I turn one of them around and found a note stuck to the back of it. I turn it back around and saw that it has my name on it. I look up, and said, "Is this for me-" I stopped as I saw Gaege holding a camera. "What are you doing?" I said, giggling a little. "Read the next clue and yes that's yours," he said, I smiled and went to hug him, then I open the next clue and it says...

Clue #2

First a rinse, then a spin,
I keep your clothes clean from within.
I go round and round – that’s not odd,
Just give me soap or maybe a pod!

"Oh," I said as I ran down the stairs to the laundry room. I then found the next clue on the washing machine with little clothes with a hanger that has Duffy's face on it.

(A/n: if you forgot who is Duffy, he is a bear, here is a pic of him and the new outfit)

"Oh my!!! This is so adorable!!" I said, excitedly. "I knew you would like it," he said. I then opened the next clue, it says...

Clue #3

By your bedside, I shine bright,
Turn me on when you want some light.
I work without a single hitch,
I give you light with a switch!

I ran up and found the next clue in the lamp, next to my side of the bed, I saw blindfolds next to the lamp. I turn to see Gaege putting the camera down to where it was still filming us. "What do I do with this," I asked as I hold up the blindfolds. "I want you to wear it, but be fold that read the last clue," he said. I open it, and it says...

Clue #4

Put this blindfold
And you'll see
A fun and exciting place
You'll be

"Where are we going, babe?" I ask, "well, put on the blindfold and you'll find out," he said as he put the blindfold on.

Gaege POV

I put the blindfold on to her and lead her downstairs and into the car. We then headed to the beach, that we went to on her birthday the first time we met.

*a few hours later...*

We soon arrive at the beach, "okay, wait here." I said, "Gabby!" I called, in a whispering tone.

Y/n POV

"Okay, wait here." Gaege said, "Gabby!" I heard a fate whisper. I then feel someone holding my shoulder. I was guessing that it was Gabby because I heard Gaege walking away.

We walked a bit, then stopped. The blindfold was taken off, I then saw rose petals and some candles making a patch, which starts from where I am standing to a box thing, with fairy lights and flowers, flower petals were on the platform. As I was walking towards it, almost on the verge of tears, there were notes and pictures of Gaege and I.

At the end of everything, Gaege was now standing there. I stand in front of him, we both look into each other's eyes. He smiles as he held my hand.

No one POV

"What all this?" Y/n said as a tear of happiness flows down her cheek. "Aww, baby. Don't cry. Here" Gaege said as he gave her a tissue. "Y/n, I love you so much. When we first met, I felt that there was a connection with you. You are the most unique girl I have seen and been with. You are the apples to my apple pies, the sweet to my wrapper and the light in the darkness. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So, Y/n Lim, Will you marry me?" Gaege said. "Yes! Yes!" Y/n said in tear. He then put the ring on her.

(A/n: this is the ring)

Y/n POV

"SHE SAID YES!" Gaege shouted, my parents, his parents, the boys and the girls came out cheering. We then celebrate in the same beach house we went to on my birthday, that day.

A/n: hello, so sorry I didn't upload for a long time. Had thing to do. So yeah, see ya in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 96 25
It's not like I wanted to be born, yet here I was. At least I had someone. That was better than most people, but it was still bad. The Devil -my soci...
1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
5.9K 290 9
[DISCONTINUED] I NEED TO STOP COMING UP WITH CHUCKLE SANDWICH FANFIC IDEAS HXIENXKD- Y/N is the last in line of the throne, but when their father, th...
1.1M 61.5K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...