๐ˆ๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐€๐‘๐Œ๐’

By Sheluvgaga

The countess, a fashionable stunningly beautiful woman who is described by everyone as cruel with no soul and... More

โœจ1
โœจ2
โœจ3
โœจ4
โœจ5
โœจ6
โœจ7
โœจ8
โœจ9
โœจ10
โœจ11
โœจ12
โœจ13
โœจ14
โœจ15
โœจ16
โœจ17
โœจ18
โœจ20
โœจ21
โœจ22
๐ŸŽ„23
๐ŸŽ„24
๐ŸŽ„25
๐ŸŽ„26
๐ŸŽ„27
๐ŸŽ„28
๐ŸŽ„29
๐ŸŽ„30
๐ŸŽ„31
โœจ32
โœจ33
โœจ34
โœจ35
โœจ36
โœจ37
โœจ38

โœจ19

1.5K 52 14
By Sheluvgaga

Helloooo, this is a very long chapter so I would suggest you get into a comfortable position. Please don't hate me for skipping the smut part, I initially wrote it but it would've made the chapter way too long so I deleted it. Don't forget to vote and comment on what you think about this story. Also, how excited are you guys for House of Gucci? I'm dying to see that movie. Love youuu💓

Estelle's pov

"Everything started in 1925 when I was trying to make it as an actress. While I was on the set of a movie I met the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my entire life. His name was Rudolph Valentino, a beautiful Italian man who happened to be the lead actor. He invited me to have dinner with him at his house that night and of course, I gladly accepted. I still remember that night, I was so nervous and scared. Everything went amazing, we ate some amazing food cooked by him, we danced, talked but then his wife Natacha appeared. I was head over heels for this man so I accepted to be in a relationship with him and his wife even though I didn't give a shit about her. All I wanted was to have him for myself. Maybe that's the reason I'm a little bit too possessive with you sometimes..."

"Oh my god, so you were in a throuple?"

"In a what?" she raised a brow laughing.

"A relationship between three people. I read something about this on the internet once."

"Well yeah, I guess I was" she laughed.

Anyway..I came to the opening party of the hotel Cortez one day and that is when I found out Valentino was reported dead. I was about to kill myself by jumping out the window because I loved him with everything I had, but the hotel's founder, James Patrick March, saved me. He fell in love with me and my beauty the moment he saw me, and I married him soon after that..."

"You have been married to one of history's most horrifying killers?"

"Yes but you know I kill people too right?" she laughed.

"Well yeah, it makes much more sense now." I smiled and she continued.

"...I did not marry him because I loved him; in fact, I did not care about him at all. It was the best option for me at that time, I was young and very hurt. For years, I had gone to Valentino's grave every year, leaving him a red rose each time. When I went there once again one day I met with Natacha who revealed to me that Valentino was not dead and that they both have been infected with an ancient virus that grants eternal youth and life at the cost of drinking fresh human blood. They gave me the virus and I wanted to leave with them to Europe but while I was waiting for them at the train station they didn't come. I thought they had abandoned me, but years later I discovered that James had imprisoned them in a hotel room with no way out..."

"So he really was a horrible person.."

"He was envious and wanted me all to himself, despite the fact that he knew I did not love him. He gave me no choice but to stay with him; luckily, he committed suicide after a few years to avoid being arrested, so the hotel and all of his money became mine."

"So that is why you are so wealthy...I see." I laughed.

"No, you will find out about that later."

"Okay, just one more question before I let you go. Why did you marry him knowing he was a murderer? Weren't you scared he was gonna hurt you?"

"I didn't know until one day when I saw him murdering a man in one of the hotel's rooms, but instead of scaring me, it turned me on and made me want to watch. I was not afraid of him because I knew he cared too much about me to hurt me. When I married him, I was very innocent and naive, but the loss of Valentino, the virus, and even this hotel changed me drastically. It is terrifying to lose the person you love the most in the world and have to spend the rest of your life with someone you don't."

"Goodness.." I stroked her back, imagining how much she had gone through. I loved her so much, and just thinking about all the things she told me made me sad.

"I discovered I was pregnant in 1926. At the time, I thought this was the worst thing that could happen to me, but everything changed the moment I held the baby in my arms for the first time. I did not want the baby and did not tell James about it, even though my belly was huge. I went to a doctor at a weird house and asked for an abortion which ended up unsuccessfully. This is how I gave birth to my son Bartholomew. Because he is a vampire he is still alive. He is one of the best things that has ever happened to me, and I love him."

"Can I see him? I love children." I smiled and she raised her head to look at me.

"I'll take you to room 33 tomorrow to see him." she smiled.

"So that's what is in there.."

"..In 1970, I met an accountant who should have helped me make more money, but he was imprisoned for fraud, and I lost everything. Over time, I rescued several children from abusive or neglectful families and brought them here, where I used them as a healthy blood source to sustain myself. I adored him as well, but they all died. Liz and I met a few years later. She checked into the hotel disguised as a man who was afraid to be himself, a woman. I assisted her in her transformation and gave her the confidence boost she required, and she made the decision to never leave the hotel and work here forever. Regardless of how much she despises me right now, she will always be one of my closest friends and fondest creations."

I pressed a kiss on her head assuring her it's okay to continue.

"Years later I've met Donovan and saved him from dying of drug overdose. He was my partner for many years and I hired his mom, Iris as the manager of this hotel. Will Drake bought the hotel last year and after a few months, we got married. I killed him on the night of our wedding and stole all his money from him. Will had planned to renovate the hotel before he died, which is how a secret hallway that had been closed for years was discovered. That hallway sparked my curiosity, especially since I assumed I was aware of everything that was going on here, but I soon found out from my dear husband James that he had trapped Valentino and Natacha within those walls so I would not leave him for them."

Tears streamed from her eyes, and I tried to comfort her by hugging her tighter, but I did not want to interrupt her.

"I went into that secret hallway after finding out and found a few fan cards with his photos. I hired a private investigator, who tracked him down at a motel. After so many years of pain and misery, I was finally able to feel happy. I killed Natacha because I wanted Valentino all to myself, but Donovan discovered him and was very jealous because he loved me, so he killed him. When I found out what he had done, it felt like someone had stabbed me in the chest. We met again after so many years, and he destroyed everything."

I was still very shocked and couldn't believe how much the woman I loved suffered. I just wanted to make her feel safe and loved by my side.

"That night, I returned to the hotel and wanted to kill him, but after he confessed his love to me and said he would do it all over again just to be with me for the rest of his life, I decided to let him live. All these years I tried to replace Valentino with so many men that looked similar to him but none of them could even compare to him."

"I thought that I was never gonna love someone as much as I loved Valentino and I would never feel as happy as I was with him again but then you came here and proved me wrong. You came into my life and showed me that there is light after the storm and that no matter how much I have suffered my entire life, there is still a chance for me to be happy. I love you with all I have Estelle, thank you for everything you do to make me happy."

I looked at her face. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying, and I could see tears drying on it. She kissed my lips, then looked me in the eyes and broke down in tears. She nuzzled her head against my neck letting everything out.

"Everything is over now baby. All the pain all the suffering. You can finally be happy again. I love you with all my heart and I'm never gonna leave your side no matter what happens. You have me for the rest of our days."

I knew how difficult it was for her to open up to me and how much she struggled with it, but I was glad she found the strength to do so. Everyone judged her, but no one knew how many things she's been through . She just wanted to be loved as we all do and she deserved it more than anyone.

We stayed like that for a long while and she didn't stop crying for a bit. I can't believe how many people have hurt her over the years. She didn't deserve to go through so much pain.

"Do you still love me after everything I told you?" she raised her head to look at me.

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I? All you did was to show me one more time what a strong girlfriend I have." I wiped her tears away with my thumb, but she burst into tears again.

I was grateful she had enough faith in me to cry in my arms. She rarely trusted people and would never let anyone see her so vulnerable, but here I was, stroking her head, trying to comfort her while she sobbed in the crook of my neck.

"You and Bartholomew are all I have left in this world. Everyone else either abandoned me or died. I never knew what home feels like until you came into my life. I never knew what coming home to someone who loves me was like but I always dreamed of finding that type of person. The type of person who would love me and only me, who would like waking up to my bare face in the morning, who would comfort me when I feel sad, who would love and accept me for who I am. I might seem a very difficult person but I'm not. I don't want expensive dates, gifts, or jewels. I just want someone who makes me feel comfortable and safe in their presence. Someone who makes me laugh when I want to cry, who brings a smile to my face when I have a bad day, and who would do anything to see me happy. At some point, I gave up on this idea thinking that I was designed to be alone but then you appeared in my life like a ray of sunshine on a rainy day. You saved me from my miserable life and I will forever be thankful for that. You are the person I've always been searching for."

"Nothing could ever make me stop loving you, so never doubt yourself again. Elizabeth, you are the love of my life, and no one can ever compare to you. You're funny and smart. You give me butterflies and make me blush all the time. You're the most amazing girlfriend in the whole world. I would never want to replace you with anyone else."

She stopped crying and slightly smiled when she heard what I said. I wanted her smile to grow bigger so I flipped us over and started pressing kisses all over her face. I could hear her giggles and that could only make me happy. After how much she cried being able to bring a smile to her face was one of my greatest achievements.

"I just stopped crying and now I'm already laughing. I don't know how you succeed in always bringing a smile on my face but thank you"

"Ugh stop thanking me. I do it because I love you and want to see you happy. I may not always know what to do to put a smile on your face but I'm trying my hardest all the time."

"You don't need to do anything special. Just be you and do what you feel like doing. That's enough for me."

I smiled and kissed her very romantically slipping my tongue inside her mouth. Our lips were moving in sync, very slowly taking our time to enjoy each other's taste. Her lips were so silky and soft, just like her skin. Sometimes I thought to myself how can someone so perfect be real.

"What do you say if we take a long relaxing bath to liberate you from all the stress and to make you feel better?"

"This sounds perfect."

. . . . . . .

Elizabeth's pov

Estelle prepared the bathtub for us and waited for me to come in with her. She lit some rose-scented candles and prepared two glasses of wine for us, placing them on the edge of the tub.

I tied my hair with a hair clip and removed my robe before entering the bathtub with her. I rested my head on her chest and wrapped my arms around her petite waist. The feeling of the hot water in my cold body and her skin against mine was making me feel so relaxed.

"Am I dreaming right now? This is too perfect to be real." I closed my eyes.

"All this is real baby"

"You sometimes don't seem real. You're too wonderful to be real." I smirked.

"From what you have told me, I do not understand... how did you marry Will Drake if he was gay?"

"I'm so hot that he couldn't resist me. It wasn't even hard you know. I know very well how to play with a man's mind and how to drive him crazy. He fell into my trap like a mouse."

"You're incredible I swear."

"If you see him around the hotel don't panic. He's a ghost now."

"What? A ghost? These things are real as well?"

"Yes, a ghost. When someone dies inside this hotel their body remains trapped here forever. They're normal, like you but they can't leave the hotel. You have no idea how many they are."

I put my arms around her neck and kissed her lips tasting the sweetness and bitterness of the wine on her tongue. I sucked on her bottom lip and my lips curled into a smile. I liked playing with her every time we kissed. She was always so receptive and I loved it.

"Now I wonder if I ever talked to a ghost before. Is Liz a ghost too?"

"Goodness no. She's too nice to everyone to be killed. No one would kill her." I giggled and pressed my lips against hers again kissing her one more time.

"Iris is?"

"No, but she will be soon." I mischievously smirked and bit her lip letting go of it slowly.

"This hotel is so weird, there are so many strange things happening around here. The weirdest part is that even though they scare me, they intrigue me and make me want to find out more about them."

"The only person everyone is afraid here is me. I am the only one who can make them suffer immensely so you don't have to be scared. I've always loved the dark and all its beauties. This is what this hotel is about, darkness, horror, terror."

"I've watched a few documentaries about James Patrick March and his murders but I never thought I was gonna be in a relationship with his wife or live in the hotel he built to kill people."

"Goodness, those documentaries are crap. They don't describe even half of the things he did. I never loved him but I can't deny that he was a good killer, until he got caught of course."

"Do you miss him?"

"No, I see him around all the time and he is a pain in my ass."

"He's a ghost too?! Oh my god"

"Yes." I took another sip of wine enjoying its flavor. I closed my eyes and lay my head on her chest once again feeling the wine making its effect.

We sat there for nearly a half-hour, emptying the glasses of wine. We both got up from the tub and I wrapped a towel around myself. I went to my dressing and looked through my pair of panties choosing a transparent black thong. I looked at my body into the mirror biting my lip thinking about how hot I was.

I put on a robe but didn't tie it and went to the bed where Estelle, still in her towel was applying some lotion on her legs. I took my laptop and got into the bed waiting for her to come next to me.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I looked at her.

"Yes, I'll go put something on and come back." she smiled at me and got up from the bed.

"Nooo, don't put anything on. I like the feeling of our skins touching."

"Okay okay" she rolled her eyes and laughed letting her towel fall onto the floor remaining only in her panties and slipping under the duvet next to me.

"What type of movie do you wanna watch?"

"I want horror but I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep at night because I'll get scared." she chuckled.

"You have me here with you baby, you don't have why to be scared. I'll protect you from everything bad and even if you wouldn't be able to fall asleep after this, I'll stay up all night with you to keep you company." I pressed a kiss on her forehead and pressed click on the horror section.

"Okay then but I won't promise I won't scream" she laughed.

"I'll make you scream later." I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"Choose something interesting but not that scary" she looked at the screen with her cute face.

We chose a movie together and I pressed play while she snuggled closer to my body. I put my arm around her waist and relaxed waiting for it to start.

"Usually horror movies either turn me on or make me laugh. Let's see what this one will be like."

"How can you laugh at this? I'm already scared and it didn't even start."

"It's funny how they jump in your face." I chuckled.

"Crazy woman"

The movie started and I would smile every time Estelle covered her eyes or closed them because she was feeling scared. She was the cutest. I would stroke her back or press kisses on her head trying to calm her a little but it wasn't really working.

When a jump scare appeared I started laughing so hard while she screamed and pressed pause turning on her belly and burying her head into the pillow. I hugged her from behind and pressed a few kisses on her back still laughing a little.

"Baby it's okay. Those things aren't real and they can't hurt you."

"I'm scared"

"I'm here, you don't have why to feel scared. Let's finish the movie then I'll rock you until you fall asleep okay?"

"Okay"

She lay her head on my shoulder and hugged me tighter than earlier continuing to watch the movie with me. We managed to finish it even though she was very scared and at some point wanted to close it.

"It was interesting but I'm never gonna watch a horror movie again. I don't understand how are you not scared." She nuzzled her head in my neck.

"After how many things I've seen in this life, nothing scares me anymore. I love the parts when people get killed and there is blood everywhere. It turns me on."

"Oh god..."

"Now..I promised I'll make you scream." I smirked and rolled us over sitting on top of her.

"I think I screamed enough for tonight but you didn't so come here." she rolled us over again and opened my legs sitting between them biting her lip.

. . . . . . .

After some intense hours of sex, she lay her head on my shoulder breathing heavily. I covered us with the duvet and pressed a kiss on her forehead feeling so tired.

"Try to get some sleep and don't think about that movie okay? I'm here to protect you from anything bad. I love you, good night."

"Okay, I'll try. I love you too, sweet dreams."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep really fast. This day was so full and chaotic. From Estelle being sick to me telling her everything about myself. I was really tired and a long night's sleep was all I needed.

At some point in the middle of the night, I woke up because she was moving too much. I opened my eyes and looked at her touching her shoulder trying to see what's going on. She was turned with her back at me cuddled in a ball holding her teddy bear in her arms.

"Baby are you okay?" she turned around to face me.

"I'm scared. Every time I close my eyes I imagine all those scenes ugh." I hugged her to my chest stroking her head.

"Look, tomorrow I'm gonna introduce you to all the creatures that can be found in this hotel so you will see that there is nothing to be scared of. Okay?"

"I'm not scared of those, I'm scared of the ones from the movie"

"My poor baby. Close your eyes and think of something beautiful. I'm not gonna close mine until you fall asleep." I stroke her head.

"Okay"

I stayed up for a while waiting for her to fall asleep. I checked on her and the moment she didn't answer me I went back to sleep.

. . . . . . .

Estelle's pov

The next morning I woke up to Elizabeth who was looking at me with a smile.

"Good morning sweetie"

"Hi," I said, blushing as I heard the cute nickname. She kissed my lips in a sweet lazy way, as she always did.

"Baby I have morning breathe.."

"I don't care" she kissed me again. I loved her kisses so much. I never understood how can someone be such a good kisser.

"How did you sleep?" she looked at me.

"Very well, I'm sorry I'm so weak. I wish I would be as strong as you and wouldn't get scared from some stupid jump scares."

"Hey, you are strong. These things don't define your strength. It's nothing wrong with having some fears. With baby steps, I'll help you overcome your fear of horror movies and all these creatures. I'll show you how beautiful the dark actually is and how not to be scared of it anymore."

"I'm so lucky to have you ughhh. Thank you for understanding me so well."

"You don't have to thank me, my love. We can start by letting me introduce you to all the creatures in this hotel."

"Okay, but they won't hurt me right?"

"Of course they won't. They know better than to hurt the girl I love the most in this world. We can also watch horror movies more often from now on. What do you say?"

"Yes, alright."

"Good. Tonight I have dinner with James at 8 but until then we have time to go to see Bartholomew and the creatures. Also, I need to take care of Iris today and maybe kill her."

"Dinner with James?"

"Yes, I made a deal with him that we'll have dinner one day per month. I was mad at him after I found out about how he trapped Valentino in this hotel so I didn't go to those dinners for months now. I wouldn't go now either but we have a deal and I have to respect it."

"Okay"

"Does it bother you that I have dinner with him?"

"Goodness no. First of all, he's dead, and second of all you can go out or have dinner with whoever you want, I know you love me and only me."

"My sweet girl." she kissed my lips again making me smile.

"Yours and only yours" I kissed her back.

"Will you let me dress you up today?" she bit her lip smiling.

"Yes oh my god. You have such good taste." she giggled and lay her head on my shoulder.

. . . . . . . .

We stayed in bed the whole morning cuddling, laughing, and enjoying each other's company then we took a shower and got ready for the day. I did my makeup, arranged my hair, and put on a nice beautiful silk satin creme dress which Elizabeth chose for me, and a pair of heels admiring myself in the mirror.

Elizabeth came to me wearing a black satin draped corset with a pencil skirt looking fabulous. She was wearing a diamond necklace at her neck with some matching earrings. The high heels were making her a lot taller than she was and her hair was perfectly styled.

"You look fabulous my love" she came closer and hugged me from behind looking at our reflections in the mirror.

"You do too. We look so good together" I smiled

"We do, yes."

"Put these on" she gave me a pair of diamond earrings and some rings.

"Alright" I put them on and she pressed a kiss on my neck leaving a mark of red lipstick on it.

"Don't wipe it off, I want everyone to know you're mine."

"They already do but alright, as you wish."

"Let's go" she smiled and we both walked out of the room.

. . . . . . .

We firstly went to the bar from where Elizabeth took the key from Liz then to room 33. I couldn't wait to see her cute baby and to hold him in my arms.

"It's not what you imagine him to be but I hope you'll love him," she said before unlocking the door and entering his room. I didn't understand what she meant when she said that but I followed her in.

The room was very dark and I could barely see anything. It was decorated as a baby room with a bassinet in the middle of it. There were a few cabinets on where I could see a few toys but nothing more.

Elizabeth went to the bassinet and picked up the baby looking at him with such a loving face. I approached her and looked at her baby. I now understood what she meant when she said that it is not what I expected him to be. He may not be a normal baby but he still looked extremely cute and the fact that it was hers made him even more adorable.

"Can I hold him?" I looked at her.

"Yes but please be careful with him"

"Alright" I took him in my arms and looked at him with a smile on my face.

"Hello, little one," I said in a low cute voice looking at him. I loved children with all my heart and hoped that in the future me and Elizabeth will have some.

"This makes me cry. You both are my whole world" She looked at us.

"And you are ours." I smiled.

I stayed with him in my arms for a few minutes and Elizabeth let me feed him blood with his baby bottle then I carefully put it down and looked at my girlfriend.

"You have the most adorable baby boy in the whole world. I adore him. From now on I want you to take me with you when you come to see him."

"Alright, I will. You have no idea what I felt in my heart when I saw you two together. I would do anything for you two."

We left the room and I put one arm around her waist walking back to the elevator. She showed me around the hotel the whole day and introduced me to some of the ghosts and some strange demon without eyes or mouth that scared the shit out of me then we stayed at the bar and talked to Liz.

I wish they would fix their relationship and everything would be more relaxed between them but Liz was still upset and Elizabeth was too stubborn to apologize.

I was now in our room talking to Isabelle on the phone telling her most of the things that happened to me lately. She was my best friend and sometimes I felt bad I couldn't tell her about everything that happens here but she would think I'm crazy so I keep these things for me and Elizabeth only.

We were talking about some boy she met at a party and I was laying on my belly on the bed laughing with her on the phone. I took off my heels and decided to put some music on to play in the background. I went to the vinyl player and looked through the records choosing something very classy.

When I wanted to turn on the player I felt an arm around my waist and a sharp blade touching my neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 208 43
(Book 3 of Series / Continuation of The Perfect Assassin / Can be read as a stand-alone) *mature content* It all started as a game. Elizabeth Rausch...
46.7K 1.6K 28
"When I look at you, I feel powerless. I must show you just how powerful I can be." [SMUT]
5.5M 144K 33
"I want to have you scream my name to the heavens as I thrust into you." he elaborates, causing me to shut my legs. "I-" I stop, not knowing how to r...
32.9K 543 48
What the title says English is not my first language Smut read at your own risk โš ๏ธ ๐Ÿฅ‡ 12# Danielle ๐Ÿฅ‡ 23# carina ๐Ÿฅ‡ 10# marina ๐Ÿฅ‡ 2# daniellesavre