๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž...

By aramlfoy

Marriage is the union of two people to unite their love. Many believe it is an enchanting thing to enter, esp... More

A/N
The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N (Must Read!)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Anouncement!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Fin
โ€ขMaraming Salamatโ€ข
Special Chapter

Chapter 19

5.7K 163 97
By aramlfoy

Classes this day have already ended and I haven't seen Draco ever since Potions Class. I'm quite relieved that I didn't see him throughout the whole afternoon and half of the morning.

Michael and I are heading to my dorm, carrying the books we needed, the ingredients and the cauldron.

We all placed our things on the coffee table in front of the fireplace and began doing our work.

We spent hours, even skipped dinner, on making the Amortentia. We have failed many attempts too. When it failed, it explodes, the potion smells bad, and the potion turns black than the colour we expect.

We tried another attempt, hoping that this would be the last and successful one.

Michael added the last ingredient and stirred it with a metal spoon.

Then, at last, the potion turned into our expected colour, pink, with swirling sparkles of silver and gold.

"Finally!" I clapped and cheered.

"But, of course before we could confirm that this is right, why don't you take a sniff and tell me the aroma of the person you are attracted to?" He smiled.

I nodded and went closer to the cauldron that has the potion, letting the aroma travel through my nose as I took a sniff, closing my eyes.

It smells more like fresh apples that were freshly picked from the tree, parchments, mint and the smell of strong expensive cologne.

As soon as I smelled these aromas, a flashback flashes through my mind. The kiss. My First Kiss.

His lips were so soft, warm and I could smell his strong cologne when he pulled me closer to him.

I snapped, opening my eyes and feeling myself breathing heavily.

"So, how was it?" Michael was eager to know.

"Couldn't smell someone," I lied.

"Wait, that can't be," he went closer to the cauldron, taking a sniff of the aroma. "It's successful, how come you couldn't smell someone?"

"Because maybe I'm not attracted to someone." Lie again. "But tell me, who do you fancy? Tell me what did you smell?"

"I couldn't tell her name, but I'll give you some hint." He told.

-Michael's POV-

"One of the scents that I have smelled is...she smells like..." Y/n was keen to know who it was, she's truly curious as her eyes glistened like the moon. "She has the scent of parchment, you'll know the rest tomorrow."

"But who was it? Who's the girl?" She curiously asked.

"Told you, I cannot tell you." I chuckled, knowing whose scent I just smelt.

"Hmm...since you didn't want to tell me, why don't you confess to her?" A wide grin was on her lips.

I don't how to explain or to begin. I don't know what words to utter because I might spill out something that she shouldn't know, a secret that lies within the heart. My Heart.

"Because if I confessed to her, she might stay away from me and never talk to me again," I told.

"Wait, is she one of our classmates?" She raised her brow, the smirk on her lips never left.

"Yes," I gave her another hint.

"But why would she never talk to you? You're a nice guy."

"Yes, but she's with someone and even though if I confessed my feelings, she's still won't be mine."

"Oh, that's sad. But I know you'll find someone better. Maybe she's not for you, and someday you'll smell someone else in your Amortentia, or maybe she'll come to love you when the time comes. We just don't know what fate is doing."

She's clueless about everything she said. She doesn't know because if I told her, we'll just lose what we have now.

It's really hard when you're in love with someone you can't have, especially when she's married to my cousin, Draco.

-Y/n's POV-

Michael looked a bit like he felt hopeless to the girl. He must've truly loved her. If only I could help, maybe he'll be happy, but the girl was already with someone.

Though, I'm curious about who the girl was.

"By the way, where's your big robe?" He changed the subject, in order for me to stop asking about the girl.

"I-" I took a deep breath before speaking. "The robe is not mine. I only found it in the common room. Good thing it has a name on it. I was supposed to give it back yesterday, but I forgot."

"Who's robe was it?" He asked again.

"Just another Slytherin student," I told, escaping from his questions.

Then, I remembered again last night. Draco. His wounded forearm. The Dark Mark.

I feel sorry, truly. It caused me pain, seeing him cry and suffer from all of these things.

If I would be in his shoes, seeing the dark mark would just remind me how my life is in the hands of someone dangerous.

"Y/n?" Michael shook my shoulder.

"Yes?" I snapped myself again.

"Are you sleepy now?"

I smiled and lightly shook my head. "No, not at all." Then I wanted to know something about Michael. I wanted to know if he has it too. "Michael, may I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure." He turned to me with the sweetest smile he has.

"May I see your left forearm?" I asked, still hesitant if I did the right thing.

His smile dropped as soon as he heard me ask to see his forearm.

"I'm sorry, it's alright if you-"

"No, no, you have the right to know since you know Draco has it too." He put his left arm forward and pulled his sleeve up, showing the skull with a snake out of its mouth.

"Does it hurt?" I asked, frowning and knowing that he too suffer from it.

"It stings and itches sometimes." He sighed. "It's painful in the eyes. It always reminds me that my life is not like it used to be."

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎︎

It was in the middle of the night. I made my way out of my room to give Draco some things that could help him aid his wounded forearm. I placed all his aiding needs in a tiny brown woven basket.

As I got down at the end of the stairs, I made my way up to his dorm.

It was quiet, only the crackling fire of the torches was heard. Then, I reached his room.

I raised my hand, forming it into a fist to knock. But I stopped when my hand was about to hit the wooden door, thinking that he might be sleeping at this hour.

So, I placed the basket in front of his door and covered it with my handkerchief and left.

I hope he sees it.

-Draco's POV-

I got back to the common room after having many attempts on fixing the Cabinet and in the end, I still failed.

Truth to be told, I couldn't focus on fixing it, for my mind wandered somewhere.

I didn't know what came to me when I kissed her. Was it a sense of jealousy? Was I being Possessive? Do I only want her just for me?

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed.

I regret kissing her. She looked terrified and startled from it.

She didn't want it. She doesn't love me, she loves someone.

Fuck.

I shook my head and proceeded to my dorm.

Then, there I found a basket in front of the door. On the top of it was covered with a white cloth with embroidery on its edges.

I took it from the floor and removed the cloth that was covering it, and saw bandages and wound cream.

I didn't know who was it from until I took a sniff on the cloth.

It was from her.

Y/n.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 39.5K 72
Y/n L/n was a quiet girl, she liked to keep her circle small. She came from a wealthy family. Her parents were both Slytherin, so naturally she was s...
28.5K 1K 47
"I'm glad you finally found her...Draco." - Y/n Mateo After the Battle of Hogwarts, 18...
644K 22.2K 50
"๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ" ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
2M 22.6K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...