𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐚: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟...

By Cool_Asterisk

From 'a nobody of a small city' to 'the Queen of Someone's Heart' Read the story of Adhyaa who was brought u... More

♡ Achievements ♡
✨Author's Note✨
✴️ Characters ✴️
⚜️ 1 - Adhyaa aka Priya ⚜️
⚜️ 2 - Adwet ⚜️
⚜️ 3 - DNA Test ⚜️
⚜️ 4 - Adhyaa Oberoi ⚜️
⚜️ 5 - Oberoi Mansion ⚜️
⚜️ 6 - Party ⚜️
⚜️ 7 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 8 - Her friends ⚜️
⚜️ 9 - Jamun ⚜️
⚜️ 10 - Abhigyaan ⚜️
⚜️ 11 - Painting ⚜️
⚜️ 12 - Her Mistake ⚜️
⚜️ 14 - Truth and Dare ⚜️
⚜️ 15 - Her Past ⚜️
⚜️ 16 - Pragya Sharma ⚜️
⚜️ 17 - Adhyaa ⚜️
⚜️ 18 - Mr. and Mrs. Singhania ⚜️
⚜️ 19 - Kashish Sinha ⚜️
⚜️ 20 - Tina Malhotra ⚜️
⚜️ 21 - Farm House ⚜️
⚜️ 22 - Smriti Thakur ⚜️
⚜️ 23 - Bachelorette Party ⚜️
⚜️ 24 - Marriage ⚜️
⚜️ 25 - Abhimanyu's Office ⚜️
⚜️ 26 - Step-Sister ⚜️
⚜️ 27 - Kidnapped ⚜️
⚜️ 28 - Deal ⚜️
⚜️ 29 - Plan (1) ⚜️
⚜️ 30 - Plan (2) ⚜️
⚜️ 31 - Good Or Bad News ⚜️
⚜️ 32 - Coma ⚜️
⚜️ 33 - Inaya ⚜️
⚜️ 34 - Riddhi ⚜️
⚜️ 35 - Internship ⚜️
⚜️ 36 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 37 - First Day ⚜️
⚜️ 38 - Divyansh ⚜️
⚜️39 - Icecream@Midnight⚜️
⚜️ 40 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 41- Birthday ⚜️
⚜️ 42 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 43 - Reena ⚜️
⚜️ 44 - A Trip ⚜️
⚜️ 45 - It's her birthday ⚜️
⚜️46 - Tu Mera Hamdard Hai ⚜️
⚜️ 47 - Terrace ⚜️
⚜️ 48 - Weekend ⚜️
⚜️49 - A New Member⚜️
⚜️50 - Vivek⚜️
⚜️51-Priyal⚜️
⚜️ 52 - Club ⚜️
⚜️ 53 - Angry ⚜️
⚜️ 54 - Baby ⚜️
⚜️55 - Abhigyaan⚜️
⚜️56 - Final Part⚜️
⚠️Announcement⚠️
✒️ SAUDEBAZI ✒️
Happy 2nd Anniversary 🎉

⚜️ 13 - Her Grandparents ⚜️

9K 427 66
By Cool_Asterisk

"What's in the bag?" Adhyaa asked Abhigyaan.

"Guess!!" said Abhigyaan.

".......... Payal [Anklet]" said a grinning Adhyaa.

"😲 Wow, absolutely correct. Payal is one of them." Said Abhigyaan and took out the anklet from the bag and gave it to her. But the next second he took it back and said, "No.... you will get these anklets when you enunciate your world famous dialogue."

"I am not gonna do anything, give me the anklets or I have my ways." Said Adhyaa.

"No........ If you don't do that then I'll understand that you still blame yourself for all of this." Abhigyaan blackmailed her. Adhyaa narrowed her eyes on him and he again requested her to do it with his eyes.

"Okay, Don't blackmail me" Said Adhyaa and stood on the sofa.

"Bhagwan ka diya hua sab kuch hai ... daulat hai, shauhrat hai, izzat hai, bas yeh cham cham karti payal nhi hain. Hey bhagwan Utha le re baba, bina payal ke jeena bhi koi jeena hai. [Everything is given by God... there is wealth, there is fame, there is respect, it is not just these chamkar anklets. O God, take me away, Is living without anklets a life? ]" Said Adhyaa, full dramebaaz.

"Forward your foot" said Abhigyaan and Adhyaa forward her right foot then left foot and he tied the payal. "I especially told the goldsmith to attach more ghunghroo..Do you like it?"

"I loved it... You remember the design." said Adhyaa analysing the design of the anklets. "How can I not remember? Do I want my life in danger? You would eat me alive if I forgot the design." Said Abhigyaan and both of them bursted into fits of laughter.

Once, Adhyaa saw these designs in the shop and said Abhigyaan to buy them when he got a job and if he didn't remember it then Adhyaa would become a ghost and frightened him.

Adhyaa stood up and said, "come Kroor Singh, I will introduce my family.."

She introduced everyone except her brother, parents and Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu was standing near Adwet and she came towards them.

"He is my brother, big b and (goes toward her parents and signal him to touch their feet)...... What, you forget, once you said that you will touch their feet once you got to know about my parents. So now go on...."

Abhigyaan just smiled and did 'Shastang dandwat pranam', "Happy"

"More than happy.... (thought something) I am coming right back" said Adhyaa and went to her room.

"She had a fight with Abhimanyu Singhania, hadn't she?" Said Abhigyaan.

"Yaa, but how do you know?" Asked Reyansh .

"It's visible, she didn't introduce him. She did these types of things very much. And one more thing get ready to know the new version of Priya. She was currently on her silent mode but I know, she must have found a method to stop herself becoming a chatterbox. She is a full dramebaaz."

"That means we have a new member in our group." Said divyansh. (Group- Divyansh, Reyansh, Rudransh)

Soon Adhyaa came with rakhis in her hand and went in the kitchen and brought a thali contained roli, chawal, diya and sweets and stand infront of Abhigyaan and he took out rakhis from his pocket and they tied eachother rakhis.

"Don't you want to know what are the other things I brought for you?" Asked Abhigyaan.

"No.. because I know, you yourself will show me those." Said Adhyaa

He smiled and opened the zip and put all the things on the table.

"My Superman, Ironman, locket, diary" she was elated to see all her childhood toys which she hide them after Inaya's death.

"Adhyaa, could you give me the locket once?" Asked Dinkar.

"Yes, take it."

Dinkar was shocked to see the locket. His mother always bought a locket for her grandchildren so she also bought one for Adhyaa but before she gave it to her Adhyaa was kidnapped. And the locket which Adhyaa had, looked exactly like that one. His mother showed the locket to Dinkar only, that's why others didn't get what was going on in his brain.

"Adhyaa, how do you get this necklace? I mean, you know who gave it to you or you bought it." Asked Dinker.

"I know but mein bahut chhoti thi tab toh jyada yaad nhi hai [I was very young then, so I don't remember much] but he knows." said Adhyaa, pointing towards Abhigyaan.

"Yes.... Sir I know about it. The matter is that we were in the dhaba near the highway almost 10-11 years ago. An old lady was sitting on the seat alone so Adhyaa went towards her and talked to her and when I reached there, Priya bade achche se dadaji ko suna rhi thi ki 'aap akele chhod kar kyu gaye dadi ko pata hai kitna ro rhi thi woh chalo ab sorry bolo unhe aur promise Karo ki aap kabhi nahi jaoge unhe chod kar' and she didn't stopped at it she shouted at him and didn't stop even when they are leaving she stopped only when the old lady assured her that the old man was sorry and he would never leave her like that day. She gave her the locket and also told her that next time they will leave with her." Said Abhigyaan.
[Priya was very well narrating to Grandfather that 'Why did you Grandma leave alone. God knows how much she was crying. Now say sorry to her and promise that you will never leave her']

"And you know what he did next. He locked Eno and me in the room saying that they will take us with them and leave him here ALONE." Said Adhyaa.

"Yes, so how can I let anyone take you just like that?" Said Abhigyaan.

"Beta you know that lady was your grandmother and she actually bought this necklace for you to give you at your naming ceremony but she couldn't, but look here you got this anyhow. " Said Dinkar, "I saw this locket before coming to the function, asked her about it and that time she didn't inform anyone about it, that's why I am the only one who knows about the necklace."

"Where are they?" Asked Abhigyaan.

"They were coming back home after visiting the famous temple . Some said that in the temple, many wishes became true. So while coming back they met with an accident and died on the spot." Said Aditya with shimmering eyes.

"That means they know who I am." Said Adhyaa.

"Yes, that's the reason they gave you the locket." Said Prabhat

"That means I am not the only one who didn't meet them." Said Adhyaa with shimmering eyes and Adwet engulfed her.

To lighten up the the situation and to divert their mind, Reyansh said, "Adhyaa, but tumne sach me dadaji ko dant lagai, matlab sach me dar nhi laga, hum toh unki ek nazar me kone me jakar chhup jate the aur tumne toh unhe daanta, how?" [You really scolded Grandpa, Means didn't you scared of them? We used to hide in the corner at a glance of their eyes and You Scolded Them, how?]

Adhyaa giggled and said, "nope, not at all. Rather, he kept listening silently and said sorry."

"What happened that day, can you tell us?" Said Shivanya.

"Yes"

Flashback

"Dadi aap yahan akele kyu baithe ho...... Aap ro rahe ho." Said 9-year old Adhyaa.

Kalyani Oberoi was sitting on the bench and thinking about her granddaughter shocked to see a beautiful little girl sitting beside her and talking, she reminded her of her son who is just like her came to her and talked to her when she was upset. She smiled seeing her and said, "nhi toh, hum nhi ro rhe, aap batao aap yahan kese, highway hai ye, aapko kahi chot lag gyi toh"

"Mein yahan akeli nhi aayi hu, mere sath mere dost bhi aaye hain, abhi khana lene gya h aur Eno bhi usi ke sath hai" said Adhyaa.

"Arre biwiji, sorry late ho gya, lijiye garma garam khana khayiye. Arre yeh kaun hai, kya naam hai aapka?" Said Suraj Oberoi, husband of Kalyani Oberoi and the father of Aditya, Dinkar, Prabhat Oberoi.

"Aap kaha the, pta hai dadi kitna sad thi woh ro bhi rhi thi, agar mein na aati toh pta hai kya hota, aap ese kese akele chhodkar chale gye dadi ko, woh toh achcha h mein aa gyi aur inse baat karne lagi, aap na...... Aap esa karo nhi... Aap promise Karo ki aap dadi ko kabhi akele chhodkar nhi jayenge. Dekh kya rahe hain aap, Promise Karo." Said Adhyaa and forwarded her hand.

"Sorry beta, I promise mein kabhi aapki dadi ko nahi chodunga hamesha sath rahunga." Said Suraj Oberoi.

"Agar mujhe pta chala ki aap phir se dadi ko chhodkar kahi chale gye toh mein wahi aakar aapko achche se daant lagaungi." Said Adhyaa

"Uske liye toh aapko hamare sath aana hoga, nhi toh pta kese chalega ki meine promise todha hai ya nhi" said Suraj Oberoi.

"Ummm... Par mein kese aa sakti hu, mere dost hain yaha, unke bina mein kahi nhi jaungi aapko unko bhi lena hoga mere sath." Said Adhyaa.

"Esa hai toh thik hai hum unhe bhi sath me le chaleinge, tab tak ek kaam karo aap ye locket rakho, and promise ki aap ese hamesha apne pass rakhoge..okay" said Kalyani Oberoi.

"Wow... Kitna sundar hai ye.." said Adhyaa

"Prix, kitni baar kaha hai kisi se kuchh nhi lena hai, chalo wapis karo." Said 13-year old Abhigyaan.

"Kroor Singh, ye log bahut achche hain aur dekho kitna achcha locket hai aur pta hai ye hume lene aayenge phir hum sath me rahenge hamesha." Said Adhyaa.

"Prix..." Abhigyaan was cut off by Suraj Oberoi.

"Beta, yeh achchi baat h ki aap apni dost ka itna khyaal rakhte hain lekin aap hum par vishwas kar sakte hain aur locket rakhne dijiye." Said Suraj Oberoi.

After that they all Adhyaa, Abhigyaan, Inaya, Suraj Oberoi and Kalyani Oberoi sat together and talked all the time. Especially Adhyaa and her grandparents.

{For Non-Hindi Readers,
Don't worry about this part there is nothing just a detailed version of the scene which was mentioned above about how Adhyaa met her grandparents.
And if anyone volunteered to translate them. You are whole heartedly welcomed.}

Flashback Ends

"I said that because I can't believe them for you. What if they were some criminals and took you and Eno from me, I can't lose you both. That's why I said that." Said Abhigyaan.

"It's okay beta, we can understand your point of view. I am happy that she met you and you don't feel you are a outsider. You are like our family, afterall you are there for her all these years and also today what you did we are thankful to you. Thank You So Much." Said Aditya Oberoi.

"The whole environment has become so senti. Arre chalo bhook nahi lagi kisi ko [hey come on nobody's hungry]" said Reyansh. They all went into the dining room. After dinner Adhyaa took Abhigyaan to her room to show him her room. They talked a lot.

Abhimanyu's POV

What a day I had today. I was feeling so much jealous, I never felt this much jealous before, what is happening to me, God, Adhyaa what are you doing?

And what's this with Abhigyaan, why he was not going when Adhyaa said him to leave why, i was becoming a ball of fire due to jealousy, I know I should not feel like that but what can I do I am unable to control myself. I was so happy that I wanted to dance, when they both tied Rakhi to each other. Rudi was saying that they saw their photos, when they saw their photo, where I was at that time?

Uhh, ohhh yeah before Rakshabandhan.. For the first time I hate myself for attending the office call. Why am I such a workaholic?

But she had the same toy which I gave to 'Captain Marvel' how she had the same toy. I am assuming things maybe she bought it or someone gave her. But that was expensive, I don't think she can buy it, then how she got it.

Flashback

"Hey, sorry na, please talk to me. I won't do that again. I am a fool to tease you, I am sorry. Achcha, yeh dekho mere paas kya hai, Ironman. Tumhe pasand haina. Pta hai ye kisi ke pass nahi hai yahan mere alawa aur tumhe pasand bhi hai toh esa karo isse abse tum apne pass hi rakhna yeh ab tumhara hai. [Well, look what I have, Ironman. you like it, don't you? You know that no one has it here other than me. And you like it, so do one thing, keep it with you from now on, it is yours]" Said a 12-year old boy.

"Sachchi yeh mera hai, tum jhoot to nahi keh rahe ho. [It's mine!!!! you're not lying, do you?]" Said 6-year old girl.

"Muchchi, mein sach keh raha hu. Yeh tum rakho wese, mene tumhe apna favourite toy diya hai toh tum bhi toh mujhe kuch do. [I am telling the truth. Keep it with you. By the way, I have given you my favorite toy, so you too give me something]" Said the boy

"Mein kya du, mere pass kuchh nhi hai [what should i give? , I have nothing] ", said the girl

"Arre kuchh bhi chalega, jab hum bade honge aur phir mile aur ek dusre ko pehchan nhi paye toh kuchha toh hona chahiye hamare pass jisse hum ek dusre ko pehchan sake. [Whatever will do, when we grow up and meet again and do not recognize each other, then we must have something so that we can recognize each other]" Said the boy

"Hn, kuchha hona toh chahiye, um..
Han yeh lo yeh pta hai mujhe bahut achcha lagta hai, mere bhai ne diya hai mujhe yeh, isse rakh lo tum isse mein pehchan jaungi ki tum Ironman ho. [something must we have, um..
yes take this, you know, i like it very much. My brother has given me this. keep it with you. I will recognize that you are my Ironman.]" Said the girl and giggled.

Flashback Ends

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO, MY LOVELY READERS ❤️❤️

Don't forget to press the star icon.

Will meet you in the next episode.

Till then,
Take care, be safe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Total words - 2481

Your Author
Scintillio16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 10.2K 50
Love and Hate are two strong emotions, one imprisons you while the other releases you. one breaks you while other holds you. one brings darkness whil...
176K 661 2
**Previously called ANOTHER CHANCE AT LOVE?** Sometimes what we perceive as an end to our beautiful stories are not a full stop, but just a semi colo...
16K 1K 56
Do you know there is a saying that when someone leaves you for long, you get to know about their importance in your life. Same thing happened with th...
1.1M 93.6K 43
• INDIAN ARRANGE MARRIAGE • ˜"*°•.˜"*° •°*"˜.•°*"˜ "You're my peace within all the Chaos of my life" ...