We On Fire

Von Danise730

Lin Kook (Jeon JungKook) was the head of the well-known foreign dance group "Shake It", but due to betrayed b... Mehr

1~The Dancing Competition
2~Betray
3~The Dance group collapsed
4~The first time, he saw her pole dancing
5~An Invitation
6~Conduct a desperate fight
7~A battle between brothers
8~Acquisition of Hogtao Building
9~Just like me before
10~Breakup and dissolution
11~The end of her dream
12~The birth of「Fire」
13~You're not qualified to my team
14~Splashed by lemon tea
15~The trap of the club stage
16~A Criminal Punishment ?!
17~Loyalty between girls
18~Give me a smile
19~This is for you
20~A new fan
21~Hot breakfast
22~Seok's Female Companion
23~Walk on the red carpet
24~Just don't look at them
25~Waste his gas?!
26~Music Bar
27~Cook for Byul
28~After Yong was drunk
29~Help her change her clothes with a bath towel
30~Hug him unconsciously
31~Do I have too many clothes?!
32~A misunderstanding from the back stairs
33~Kook and Seok have been together?!
34~Business Trip
35~A spoiler horror movie
36~Find teammates
37~The Amusement Park
38~Kook's gentle manner
39~Kiss Yong ?!
40~A Kiss.
41~What's wrong with her?
42~The competition in the ancient wall
43~The best dance team in Mudu
44~First time see Kook battle
45~Yong's Encouragement
46~Fire's Statement
47~Just a member
48~Barbie Elf
49~Moonstar Necklace
50~His disappointment
51~Hug her tightly
52~The big rock disappears
53~Rebirth of Elf
54~She did it !
55~We On Fire
56~Silver Hair
57~Come back
58~Christmas party
59~The game and the punishment
60~Barbie's crisis
62~The Flower Fairy
63~The Black Swan
64~Truth Exposed
65~Treat him as a doll?!!
66~Back to the beginning
67~Seok's Confession
68~Duo Choreography
69~the sunflower and the rose
70~Can you not go there?!
71~The Unconnected Call
72~Sorry
73~The sharpest words
74~She likes Him?!!
75~Cuz I like you

61~The Cherry "kiss"

517 40 18
Von Danise730

Yong resisted desperately, but Chuyi's body was as heavy as a mountain, firmly suppressing her, and there were noisy and busy voices from staff and performers outside, which was no way to hear what was happening in the waiting room.

Is everything about her going to be destroyed today?!

A burst of darkness suddenly enveloped her eyes, Yong closed her eyes in despair. Her heart was about to be overwhelmed by the helpless fear, and tears ooze from the corners of her eyes.

But at this moment, Kook's smiling face suddenly flashed in her mind!

Yong opened her eyes suddenly as if seeing the warm sunlight.

In an instant, the small match was lit again at the bottom of her heart. Even if the fire was very weak, she would never let herself be destroyed.

There must be something that can be used!

Yong bit her inner lip fiercely, the disgusting touch made her very uncomfortable and shuddered, but she still tried to keep herself calm.

She patrolled her surroundings and happened to notice the bottle of perfume that had fallen on the table. Her eyes widened suddenly as if she had seen a life-saving candle.

With all her energy, she put the right hand, which was against Chuyi, moved to the tabletop, the perfume side with difficulty, and tried to hook the long cap of the bottle into her palm with her fingertips...

But the distance of only a few centimeters made Yong very laborious, she couldn't hook it no matter what, and the chilling fear aggravated again, attacking Yong's nerves, but Yong still did not give up and forced herself to continue trying.

Her inner lip was also bitten out of erythema, she just wanted to use pain to forget her fear.

Yong uses her index finger to touch the perfume bottle, touch it again, tick it, tick it ...

Finally, she hooked the long cap and held the perfume bottle at once!

Without saying a word, she launched a fierce incense mist attack on Chuyi's eyes!

"Ahhh!!!"

Chuyi's eyes were stung by the perfume, and he let go of Yong, then Yong immediately sat softly on the ground, panting...

Finally saved!

The scorching pain made Chuyi take a few steps back, screaming violently.

Yong watched Chuyi howl in pain, he must be even more crazy and angry after a while...

At the same time, Yong noticed the eyebrow trimming knife on the ground and decisively pulled it into her hand.

It took a long while for Chuyi's eyes to ease slightly, but the hot pain still remained in his eyes. At the same time, they were covered with large patches of red blood.

He kept opening and closing his eyes, trying to make his vision clear as soon as possible. This swaying look was no different from the crazy neuroticism.

Yong held the perfume bottle in one hand and the eyebrow trimmer in the other, she stood up vigilantly...

After Chuyi patted his temple, he smirked and said to Yong insidiously:

"Kook is really something, he tames you so wild."

But no matter what kind of struggle Yong did, it was always a small trick that could not stop him, and then Chuyi wanted to rush to Yong's side.

Yong immediately shaved the blade out, facing Chuyi, and said forcefully:

"Don't come over! I'll be unpolite to you again!"

"And then?!" Chuyi grinned, eyes full of contempt.

"Yong, I have been in love with you for 3 years, plus two years in college, we have known each other for five years. Didn't you still love me very much before? It's not good to relive the old relationship......"

"Shut up!!"

Chuyi's words completely disgusted Yong! Why has he become so brazen now, or she was blind to him?

"I don't love you anymore! Don't pester me again!"

Yong is ready to "be armed" and look directly at Chuyi, no matter what he says, she will never waver!

Just then, Zimin called Chuyi.

As soon as he saw Zimin, Chuyi immediately turned around and surreptitiously answered the phone:

"Where are you?!"

As soon as the phone was connected, Zimin's cursing was what came to his ears!

"I lost my way and still looking for the exit. Baby, just wait for minutes..."

Chuyi comforted Zimin's emotions softly. Compared with the lunatic just now, he was like a quail now.

Yong couldn't help but aroused sarcasm, the guy was still a pussy in front of Zimin.

After hanging up, Chuyi looked back at Yong. She was stared very uncomfortably, even though the fear still remained in her heart, but at this moment she can't be afraid!

"Get out!!"

Yong stared at Chuyi, using all her courage to scold him!

"Unexpectedly, I, who have been in love with you for 5 years, have become so unwelcome now?" Chuyi sneered.

"But it doesn't matter, I have achieved today's goal."

Yong was stunned, what did he mean?

"Look at the top of the clothes."

Yong lowered her head and saw that the piece of skin on the top suddenly had a rose-red mark!"Now audiences all over the country will think you are a whore, but as a pole dancer, that's very suitable."

Chuyi sneered at the corners of his mouth, exuding arrogant arrogance, mocking Yong proudly:

"What do you think the members of "Fire" think when they see it? What would Kook think? "

A question is hitting Yong's heart!

Sweat dripped from the palms of her palms, and she was trembling slightly.

Yong panicked!

"Not only that, everyone in "Pin Hit" is here today. Chairman Paeng and his wife are in the VIP area, as well as your best girlfriend! They will all pay attention to your performance tonight. At that time, this imprint will also appear in front of the screen. Presumably, the expressions when they see it, that will be very exciting..."

Chuyi said with interest, and then his eyes rolled:

"Yong, this time, you have messed up the hard-won opportunity of your dance group!"

After that, Chuyi raised the last sneer at Yong and then left the room with an arrogant air.

Yong suddenly sat weakly on the dressing table.

Her pupils were dull and her face withered without a trace of blood or brilliance.

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

When Kook ran into their row of waiting rooms, he happened to see Chuyi poking his eyes with an impatient face.

The direction he came out was Yong's waiting room!

"Chuyi!!!" An angry howl!

Suddenly heard someone yelling at his name, Chuyi unconsciously looked to the side, but before he reacted, Kook picked up his collar mercilessly!

"What did you do to Yong?!"

Kook asked Chuyi angrily, his eyes sharp.

But in the face of Kook's questioning, Chuyi was full of contempt and snorted disdainfully:

"Huh~ What did I do to her, so what! Don't forget, Yong is my ex-girlfriend..."

Suddenly, the temperature of Kook's pupils dropped to a freezing zone, flashing a cold killing intent!

"You bastard!"

He clenched his fist and slammed it at Chuyi, bursting fiercely like a lion!

"Bang!!!!"

As if a meteorite fell to the ground, Chuyi staggered and fell into the crowd in front of him, causing the people around him to scream!

At exactly this time, Seok rushed to the scene, he looked at the two people in front of him in amazement.

The punch stunned Chuyi, he shook his head, and his cheek was bruised.

Chuyi touched the corner of his lips with the back of his hand, and scarlet blood was on the back of his hand. Kook actually beat him to bleed?!

Anger and unwillingness took over his head, Chuyi quickly got up and rushed to Kook roaringly:

"You hit me?!"

Seeing Chuyi rushing towards Kook madly, Seok immediately went forward and blocked Kook behind:

"You hit him, I call HR to fire you!"

Awe-inspiring and decisive!

Facing the warning from Seok breaking in, Chuyi's anger instantly vented!

Not moving at all.

"What are you doing?!!!"

The conflict between the three guys attracted the attention of Chairman Yuan and the HBK director, they ran to the front anxiously.

"What happened? Why did you fight?"

"Nothing else, just a little friction, it has been resolved."

Seok hurriedly finished the topic, calming the emotions of the two leaders.

After that, Seok learned to Kook's ear and said softly and quickly:

"Go back soon, I can handle here."

Having said that, Kook silently retreated to the back and ran over to the lounge, while Seok continued to make fun of it with a smile.

Chuyi ignored the conversation between Seok and the two leaders, keeping his eyes fixed on the back of Kook leaving.

Faced with Yong's current dilemma, Kook, can you still solve it?

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Kook hurriedly opened the door of the lounge and found that there was no one inside.

He walked in and looked for Yong's figure in a panic. At this moment, the sound of water was coming from the closed bathroom next to him...

At this time, Yong frequently touched her palm with water, rubbing vigorously the mark from her body.

This series of anxious movements caused large areas of skin from shoulders to chest to be wet and cold, but Yong couldn't care about the cold temperature at all, and just wanted to get rid of the dirty mark!

But no matter how she rubbed it or washed it, the mark couldn't be removed. On the contrary, because of the large amount of cold water, her chest turned red.

Yong's heart became even more flustered, which was beating the drums!

Seeing the time for the stage is gradually approaching, what should she do to lose this hickey..."Yong, what are you doing?"

Hearing this question, Yong turned around immediately with a sad expression on her face.

Seeing the large drops of water on Yong's chest and her bewildered appearance, Kook was stunned!

What happened?!

Later, the rose-red mark also pierced his eyes.

Kook was taken aback, and there was a bit of unpleasant bitterness in his eyes...

Intuition tells him that Chuyi left it!

"Kook...what should I do? I can't wash it off..."

Yong said in a daze, her eyes sour and helpless.

Kook hurriedly picked up the towel next to him, wrapped it around Yong's shoulder, then comforted:

"Don't wash it anymore, you will catch a cold!"

Although there is heating in the house, her body can't stand the washing by cold water like this.

Kook puts his arms around Yong's arms and takes her back to the make-up table.

Now Yong is like a broken porcelain doll, with empty eyes, so sad that she doesn't know how to react.

Kook asked with pity: "Yong, tell me, what happened?"

Facing Kook's question, the series of bad memories hit her head again.

Yong pursed her mouth tightly, and said laboriously:

"Just now Chuyi... suddenly ran into the lounge... pinched me... kiss... my... body..."

The last monophonic word was weakly omitted, she didn't want to recall it at all!

After this sentence came out, Kook's eyes became colder, and there was a terrifying chill throughout his body!

"Did he do that to you?" His tone was low and cold.

"No!" Yong explained hurriedly, afraid of Kook's misunderstanding!

"After I sprayed his eyes with perfume, he stopped it, but my chest..."

Yong took the towel off her shoulders and opened the mark to Kook.

The rose-red hickey pierced Kook's eyes again.

His pupils tightened, and suddenly a shot out from the bottom of his eyes.

He wishes he could kill Chuyi right now!

"I have thought of covering it with foundation, but this time... a lot of actions will be rubbed against the steel pipe. When the camera is brought to the audience, the audience can still see it... I don't want to be misunderstood by them. This will affect the reputation of "Fire"..."

Suddenly, the warm lips were buried in that piece of skin!

Yong was shocked and instantly froze in place, dumbfounded, even the blood flowing back from the brain seemed to stagnate at this moment.

Kook closed his eyes, holding Yong's arms, sucking and kissing seriously...

Slowly, the sensation of sucking on the skin stimulated consciousness, Yong realized what Kook was doing!

"What are you doing?!"

Fear struck again, Yong hurriedly pushed Kook away!

"Why even you are bullying me?!"

Yong gasped hard, tears burst into her eyes, and the fear that had been suppressed in her heart for a while, once again wrapped around her.

No matter how intimate gay-honey is, Kook is a man in front of Yong, an existence that also can destroy her!

She trembled all over, looking at Kook in panic and disbelief:

"Do you know what you were doing just now..."

"As long as it doesn't look like a hickey!"

Suddenly with a firm word, Yong's panic was frozen!

She looked startled and did not understand Kook's meaning.

Kook approached Yong and looked at her warmly:

"As long as it is made like a birthmark with petals, the audience will feel it is decorated with makeup to match the costumes and performances, they won't treat it as a hickey!"

This method of Kook was completely unexpected to Yong, her pupils widened in surprise.

But Kook's eyes always looked at her firmly, he was not joking, nor was he playing with her, he was serious!

After realizing Kook's thoughts, Yong suddenly became nervous, her eyes drifting around.

"I understand what you mean, but I..."

This seems to be a feasible way, but she is afraid of that kind of intimacy!

Kook knew her upset.

She only encountered something like that just now, how could a man be allowed to touch her again?

But if it is not resolved now, then Chuyi's intention will be achieved.

What Chuyi has done today is to destroy Yong's career and make Yong become a bullseye in front of the national audience, including "Pin HIt".

He won't allow it!

Kook approached Yong again, pressing her forehead with his forehead, making her look up at his eyes:

"Yong, I won't hurt you, trust me."

After that, he took Yong's palm and lay it on his face.

Yong was startled slightly, the heat from her palm clearly felt Kook's current tension, and at the same time, she also felt his sincerity.

His eyes were as clear as a pool, like a soft moonlight, touching her heartstrings.

Fear gradually peeled from the bottom of her heart, she was touched...

For a moment, Yong pressed her mouth tightly and nodded slowly.

Seeing Yong was no longer afraid, Kook's strained heart eased slightly, he said sincerely:

"Just bear it for a while."

Then he leaned his hands on both sides of the table and gently bent his head down...

The bright skin was stamped by the lips again, but Yong couldn't help feeling shivering.

The solid touch still made her think of bad things, but she pursued her mouth, closed her eyes tightly, and forced herself not to think about it!

On that piece of pure white softness, Kook sometimes kisses gently and sometimes sucks hard.

Unlike Chuyi's disgusting touch just now, Kook's behavior is like intimacy with a cherished item, without a trace of evil thoughts.

The blazing warm touch caused Yong's face to flush, tension, and shame all over her body. When Kook's kiss shifted or deepened, her breathing became disordered, forcing her to only use her palm to cover the mouth, dare not make any sound.

On the contrary, Kook's blurred eyes were filled with gentle stars.

He was not at all affected by the blushing shyness in front of him but focused on using the lip to outline his planned totem.

However, sometimes Yong could feel that in the place touched by Chuyi, Kook would domineeringly aggravate the kiss, as if to erase the annoying sin and replace it with his own imprint.

This intimacy also penetrated into her skin, penetrated into her heart, like a spring breeze, stirring her infatuated.

Her thoughts fell on the flight feathers, drifting away in the misty dreams, and her body was weak, causing her other hand to unconsciously insert into the hair on the back of Kook's head, supporting her body tremblingly.

The ambiguous atmosphere fills the entire space, enveloping the two people who are superimposed on each other...

...............

Yong stared at herself in the mirror, she was a little dumbfounded.

On the top of her chest, the original single rose-red imprint has a few dense crimson colors, dots, and connected into one piece, like a gorgeous cherry blossom, beautiful, and full of bloom.

She gently put her hand on the mark, no longer felt ashamed in her heart, but looked a little obsessed and intoxicated.

This is a painting painted with lips, but it doesn't feel dirty at all!

Kook stood behind, placing his hands lightly on Yong's shoulders, head drooping slightly, and leaning close to her ears:

"It should be able to confuse over."

Looking at his bright, calm eyes, the cherry blossom mark seemed to have built a warm barrier and healed her heart...

Yong slowly turned around, looking at Kook pulsed, and suddenly felt a scorching heat in her eyes.

Slowly, bright tears began to roll in the eye sockets, and the pretentious face finally disintegrated at this moment!

She shuddered all over, sobbing:

"I just... really feel like I'm over..." Her hoarse voice was distressing.

Tears also wetted the eyelashes and flowed from the corners of the eyes, rolling down the cheeks, like rains dropping.

She was like the isolated and helpless child in the dark.

It made Kook's chest pain, as uncomfortable as being strangled by several daggers.

He hates himself. Why didn't he come back earlier? Why did he leave her alone?!

Kook crumpled Yong into his arms fiercely, very tightly, and wanted to crush all of Yong's anxiety and fear!

"Sorry, I am late..."

His eyes were filled with regret and guilt.

Feeling the solid hug, Yong opened her hands and hugged Kook back.

After she disarmed her defenses, she cried more fiercely!

"I'm really scared..." It was the first time she felt the hopeless existed!

Kook's heart was torn apart by her sound, which was like the crash!

He breathed out slowly, pursing his mouth, the guilt in his eyes also deposited into the mist.

His palm has been smoothing Yong's curly hair, warming her heart and comforting her:

"It won't happen again...it won't..."

This is a reassurance for Yong and a promise to himself, he will never let anyone hurt Yong again!

After hearing these words, Yong closed her eyes tightly and held her arms tighter...

At this time, the noise from the outside came into the lounge again, like adding a condensed spell to time, making it flow slowly, soothing the two people's wounds...

To Be Continued.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

To Readers:

I thought about this plot for a long time, considering whether write it or not, but cuz the composition of the picture in my heart is very beautiful, so I decided to write it out, hope you like it 😊.

The next chapter will be updated in 5 days, and I will update more quickly these days, cuz the content of this stage is finished, but it will take some time to translate, plz wait for me 😱. Thank you for your support and I will continue to work hard 💖.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.8K 179 28
After your boyfriend breaks your heart, you find yourself homeless with no money and in need of quick cash. As desperate times call for desperate mea...
360K 13K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
380K 18.4K 53
"You know," Jungkook says as he stares down at you. "I don't know why you let him treat you like that. You deserve better." You hold onto the pole, h...
197K 9.5K 186
in which jeon jungkook hides a dark past, but so does new transfer student lee jieun. they seek solace in each other and fall in love.