To Keep a Promise

By KateEliseTee

Is it possible to keep a promise when you start to question your mission? Eve is a soldier, trained up by th... More

The Cast
.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.27.

Epilogue

58 0 2
By KateEliseTee

Mason,

The Foreign Royal Families; Births and Deaths, Page 361, last line.
You could not marry someone you did not know.

E.

——————————————————————————————————————————

And just like that!!! Can you believe it's finished?!? I know I can't. So much happened in the final two chapters that really showed how Eve has never had the proper chance yo take control of her life and I was so proud when she finally did!

If you love these characters then don't despair, something is in the works!

I appreciate all the reads votes and comments, and I'm so excited that people are connecting with the world I have created.

More to come!! Xx KateEliseTee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Above All By bb2410

General Fiction

50.6K 6.2K 110
"I mean what's a party if they're no Idizians, am I right?" The night of the Day of Doves changes everything for Amani Cloutier, a 27-year old top ag...
3.8K 1.4K 42
Princess Shyra's life has only extended till planet Ziya and she doesn't know how to look beyond helping her people. As far as she's concerned, she's...
2.1K 239 30
For Evelan the greatest power is truth. Not just the magic running through her veins. But what happens when she finds out that the truth wasn't the t...
353 0 29
For centuries, the royal family has been a target for assassination attempts. Now that there is only one heir, the security system is being tightened...