ILLUSION (BTS, BP, YOU ff)

By Samansanam

Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Fu... More

Characters Introduction:-
Introduction pt2:-
Info about mafia things of Bts:-
Introduction pt 3:- Mrs.Lee.
Introduction pt 4:-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
House Toor -1
House Toor -2
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Not a chapter
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80 (LAST )
Glimpse of Season-2
(S.2) CH-1
(S.2) CH-2
(S.2) CH-3

Chapter-34

3.1K 123 9
By Samansanam

Aera Pov:-

After sometimes we hear some weird noises coming from bushes, we stand up suddenly and see luna and lobo are also get up and their ears are straight and are ready to attack.

Tae :- What's sound is this?

Me:- Don't know but I think we are in danger.

Tae:- What?

Me:- Relax but be careful.

In two minutes we saw what come out of the bushes which make my blood boil.

And that is...........

The worst animal in the world which I hate the most .........

That is bloody 'HYENA'.

Same as picture it look at us this piece of shit which make us to puke, how disgusting it looks.

(SORRY IF SOMEONE LIKE HYENA)

.
..

Tae:- What the hell? Aera please dont make this disgusting animal as our friend, i beg you, i hate this animal more like anything. I will do anything what you said but please don't pet it.

Me:- Why the hell in this fucking world i make this disgusting shit my friend i rather kill it.

In our low key chit chat that disgusting creature started walking toward us and was about to attack but i hear luna and lobo grawling.

I immediately pick tae oppa hands and pull towards me.

Me:- Oppa please you run towards the tree and climb on it and also took luna and lobo with you i will handle it.

Before he could spat any word i push him towards the tree and signal luna to go backward with tae oppa and i know that if luna go so lobo also follow luna and tae oppa.

And now me and that hyena is standing across each other and hyena's saliva is continuously running through his mouth which makes it looking more disgusting.

Now it coming towards me and i show from corner of my eyes that tae oppa is concerned for me.

Hyena started coming towards me and i took out my daggers and throw it on his one legs and again on its eye and then on stomach and one at neck area.

By every shot it started making more noise and now it lyed on  the ground.

Luna and lobo run towards the hyena and started tearing his flesh from his body and started eating it.

And i went towards it and pick my daggers from his body and started to clean my daggers with water.

After cleaning my daggers and putting in my pocket, I look at the luna and lobo both are enjoying their feast and now I am looking for tae oppa and I found him froze in his place.

Now I shook my head and think what happens to him now this time, he was the one who tell me to do something and now he is standing there like statue whose soul left his body.

Or

Or

I went towards him and wave my hands in front of him but he didn't budge or blink his eyes, so I shake him but nothing happened so I loose my patience and shout in his ears.

Me:- Yahh Kim Fucking Taehyung come to earth.

Now he get startled with my sudden shout and cover his ears.

Tae- Why the hell you shout at my ears and you little bitch you curse on me.

I rolled my eyes and scoof and said.

Me:- Like you are praising me huh, leave it you are the one who is not reacting over 20 minutes, so at last I shout on you.

Tae:- Oo I lost when I show you killing it, well how in the world you know how to use daggers and these are not which are given by our teacher/guide.

Now I am nervous but don't forget who I am and making stories are nothing new for me.

Me:- Well I like this kind of things and I also know how to shoot, both are one of my hobbies and I also join club of shooting, archery, dagger etc , I learn it how to use it or you can say that I am expert in it and don't forget that I learn all kind of martial arts so it's a piece of cake for me, and answer of your second question is I took this daggers with me because we are going to forest and kinda I feel like it that something is gonna happen so I took this with me for such like this situation because we can't predict what will happen next so we have to always prepared for everything with supposing what may happen in that situation, so I always prepared things before.

Tae:- Ok, but one more question.

Me:- Now what, I said with some what pissed.

Tae:- You make snake and wolves as friend or  pet, than why not hyena.

Me:- Firstly you beg me to not make Hyena as our pet and second I hate that animal and at last people/researcher find that even we pet it and trained it but there is 90% chance it will behave properly and listen to you and 10% chance it will attack on their trainer, this is the animal which you never believed, you can pet lion or tiger or any wild animals but hyena no chance, it will surely harm you may be not all but this is the least you supposed.

Tae:- Ok stop thanks for information but now it goes upon from my head and also thanks for saving me from it.

Me:- So my dear Tae oppa are you ready to do what I said you to do, hmm tell me~~~...

Tae:+ Huh why the hell I do what you say.

Me:- Common remember the moment when you are afraid and blabbing this before thinking.

I see his face and his face looking pale now.

Me:- Don't worry now but ready to do what I told you to do after we get home back.

He nodded hesitantly.

Tae:- Now let's go and eat something I am starving.

Me:- Okay.

After eating we again sit down under the tree.

Tae:- How many days we have to live here.

Me:- Don't know but we have to wait for others to find us.

Tae:- Are they forget about us or they are thinking that we are dead.

Me:- Why they forget us and about assuming as dead it makes sense, because it have been 2 days we are missing and I am sure they will not get any clue that we are here and they are finding us in that area only.

Tae:- Hmm true tho.

Me:- Let's leave that talk which makes us anxious, let's talk about something else.

He nodded but we both went silent for sometimes.

But tae oppa break the silence.

Tae:- You know that I don't like you and I never talk rightly with you I always talk rudely and coldly with you my other brothers accept you and others, but I never and you all never mind my rough and rude behavior never complaint about it and never ask me or with my other brothers which you are very close even suga hyung who never showed emotion or care about someone but he did for you then you can use this opportunity and ask about us why we specially me not accepted you all at first place.

Me:- Well this is because we know someone never do that without any serious reason and it not something like that you did it with only us and I am also an bussiness woman and I have deal with different person and know what their intention are and also my grandfather teach me how to observe people and their intention, behavior,etc. And your case is you behave like this not only with us but towards other also specially with girls, you don't look at them, and I saw hatred towards them in your eyes, in starting you saw me and my sisters and even mom with that, but slowly you try to look normal with my mom first, and now I saw you are now look at her with respect may be you not accepted as your mother but accepted as your dad's wife or your brothers mom or nice person and about us you are not accepted us and always saw us with suspension and always ready if we do something to harm you all or like something like that you will kill us, but slowly in these months you behaving some what normal and accept us as good persons, you dont saw it but I observed it, and now when we are get in here you are now more relaxed with me, but I saw in your eyes how you hate all girls now except me my sisters and my mother like you will chocked them any second, and also not forget about your look when you saw your fangirls at school.

I said the last line with chucking.

Tae:- I am impressed with you now, really you are different from others and also your observation are precise.
I am curious to know that what you assume what is the reason behind this in your knowledge.

I think well how I tell you I know the reason and also know what you did but I have to hide my secret so I have to play safe.

Me:- Well I don't know what happened with you that makes you hating girls but I am sure something bad had happened that makes you like that, and I think it happens with you all, may be your girlfriend cheated with you with your brother and try to broke your all relationship, or may be you all are rich and handsome so she  use you for money and try to harm you and get money name and fame,etc. But I am sure that it will happen with you and all other brothers.

By this time Tae oppa suddenly hugged me tightly firstly I get shocked but I also hugged back and I felt something hot on my shoulder and I understand it is tears, tae oppa is crying on my shoulder his face is burried in my crook of neck.

So I started to comfort him by making circling on his back and said soothing words.

After some time he get relax and compose himself.

Tae:- I am really wrong to judge you in first place, and I am not regretted or not my brothers to get you as sister not only you but noonas too.
And I am very sorry for my behavior and cursing you and making you hurt with my words or behavior, please forgive me and give me chance to be your brother.

Me:- Don't say sorry and you not make me hurt I understand you why you do that, and I am happily accepted you as my brother.

Tae:- Promise me you never leave us in any situation and always be with us.

Me:- I promise you I will never leave you all in any situation and always be with you all with my brothers.

We both hug each other again and after some time broke it.

Me:- If you don't mind and not get hurt can you now tell me the reason.

Tae:- Ok. You know how my father carving for daughter.

Me;- Yes I know, and even I noticed when he call us to say dad when we first meet but I refuse by saying we will call him dad after marriage, he get sad.

Tae:- Hmm, before that incident we all carve for sister. But after that incident we all hate, the thing is that dad adopted a girl name eunji, she is elder than kook, kook was 4 or 5 that time in start she was very nice we all are very happy and treat her as own sister like princess kook also love her most but that bitch hate kook she is always jealous of him because she thinks he is our own brother and we will love him most she start to bully him badly firstly kook think she is playing with him and she always frame kook by making everything wrong itself and blame on him and always create misunderstanding between us and more but kook was small we always leave him as said he is small by this her anger towards him increased and we all bought everything what kook said but we never discriminate between them and do all thing for her to make happy but she has grudge against kook she started to stealing money and etc and last she started to beat kook and try to kill him but I stop her on main time and inform others we give her to police and we also find out later that she is sent by /plan by our rival business person who was stealing our information by her.

I think this is new that it planned by someone and I am sure may be by mafia rival and I knew he kill that girl on spot by chocking her but it's ok he tell me all truth except this I know he don't want to scare me.

So I hug him.

Me:- I don't know what to say but you all are right in your place to hate but remember one thing all are not same so never judge quick take time but make sure that it will quick or you may loose forever, but I understand your situation and I don't blame you and I know may be something more else happened with you because if this is the only matter than you may be accepted us all like others but I am sure something more has happened with you more precisely only with you and may be other don't know so I don't pressure you to tell me but I am happy that you trust me and tell me.

Tae:- You are surely an exception you understand me more than anyone and you are right but I am not ready now to tell anyone even to my brothers or dad but I am sure if I am ready to tell than You will be the first one who I can tell.

Me:- Ok I am always there for you when you need me.

Tae:- I am feeling much better now let's get sleep it's almost very late.

Me:- Ok oppa, good night.

Tae:- Good night my angel.

Me:- Angel.

Tae:- Yes you are for me.

And he kissed my forehead I also kiss his cheek and then we both cuddle and sleep.

End of Aera Pov.

Today's chapter ended here..........

See you in next chapter.......

Till than take care..........

Byee........

Again sorry if anyone feel bad about Hyena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 10.5K 41
BTS also known as the one of the most scariest mafias and the 3rd powerful group in the underground world they found out they're father is getting ma...
95.1K 2.8K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
759K 21.8K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...
272K 7.5K 50
It will reveal in the story... u will love it i don't promise but I can say ...love u.. This is my first book ever so please vote ,comment and follow...