"Love" Not Found (Hololive)

By HirokuEmiyo

Fuyuki Hirawa, A Graduated honour student. He had mastered I.T and Computer science, He also likes to build a... More

Invitation
Meeting my new Partner
Past, Present, and a Bloody Future?
Three Holy Measurements
Confirmed
Bath Problems?
In your Dreams!
Running Errands
Super Mall
Kidnapping
Escapade

Manager's Job is confusing

1.5K 58 4
By HirokuEmiyo

Yagoo's POV

*Open Door*

Yagoo: Hey, I heard what happened. Are you alright?

Yagoo said.

Fuyuki looked to the door. He saw Yagoo leaning beside, He waved and smiled at him.

Fuyuki: Yeah... I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to go inside the changing room.

Fuyuki said when he frowned, He looked at the Ceiling.

Fuyuki: Are you mad?

Yagoo: Pfft, Mad you say? Nah. I mean, I was surprised but, Sora did everything to clear you out, So...

Fuyuki: Sora did?

Yagoo: Yup, She did everything just to clear your name out. As well as stating that a part of it was her own fault.

Fuyuki: Sora did that...? Wow... I feel so... Little.

Fuyuki used his arm to cover his eyes.

Fuyuki: At all cost. I must repay my debt.

Yagoo looked at him, Unfazed.

Yagoo: If I were to guess it... Like his father, he must be thinking of how to repay his debt... What an Idiot.

Fuyuki: So, About the that one.

Yagoo: That one? Oh you mean Towa? The one who knocked you?

Fuyuki: Y-Yeah.

Fuyuki: How I pity myself right now. To think that a Girl will knock me out cold.

Yagoo: Well, She is visiting later to apologize.

Yagoo said as he placed his hand to his chin.

Fuyuki: Ho? Well, She doesn't need to apologize or anything, It was my fault in the beginning.

Fuyuki stood up from lying in the bed, He balanced himself.

Fuyuki: I was just knocked out by a punch... and why am I here like a patient that's in a come for a month?

Yagoo: ... Will he believe when I told him that the Hit was imbued with magic?

Yagoo: Well, You were hit pretty bad.

Fuyuki: ... 'Kay, Well, If that's all, Then I must put the last pieces and the 3Ds are complete.

Yagoo: Really? You did it in just 2 days?

Fuyuki: Are you doubting my abilities? Of course, After that, Everything is complete.

Yagoo: Nice, That's what I expect from you sports.

Then Yagoo's phone rang.

Yagoo took it out and checked it.

Yagoo: Well, This is important, I have to go, Oh before that, Take this.

Yagoo took something from his pocket and throwed it to Fuyuki.

Fuyuki: A-Ah!

Fuyuki caught it in both of his hands.

Fuyuki: Is this? A necklace?

Yagoo: Well, I just need to give you that. Well, If you want to do your next task, I suggest that you head to your Partner's room, Her stream will be starting soon.

Fuyuki: My partner... Ah! Roboco, I haven't been able to monitor her yesterday!

Yagoo: Don't worry about yesterday, She was absent. Well, Now that's she's here, You should focus on her for now. That's a manager's job after all.

Fuyuki: Heh, Right, Right.

Fuyuki smiled and waved at Yagoo before he left.

Fuyuki: Well, I need to get myself ready. Then... What does a manager do anyways?

Fuyuki walked out of the Infirmary.

Fuyuki: My body feels weird, And a infirmary? I haven't seen the Doctor. I wonder where he is.

Fuyuki went off.

In the Infirmary

Choco: Ara? Where is that handsome kid? Did he left already?

Fuyuki's POV

Fuyuki is in front of Roboco's room.

Fuyuki: Well, Here goes my confidence.

Fuyuki knocked the door.

Fuyuki: Roboco-san? It's me, Fuyuki.

...

No answer came from the door.

Fuyuki: That's weird. Her stream will start at 5 minutes. She should be here already.

Fuyuki knocks once more, But still, No answers.

Fuyuki: ...

Fuyuki gently opened the door.

Fuyuki saw the PC already opened and at it's waiting screen, He also noticed the chat bickering already.

Fuyuki: Roboco-san?

Fuyuki entered the room.

Fuyuki: Wow, I was wondering if I should clean her room but, looks like that that is out of the question.

Fuyuki holds the chair that's infront of the Desk.

Fuyuki: Hmm?

Roboco: *snore*

Fuyuki: ...

...

...

...

Fuyuki: She's sleeping!

Fuyuki saw the sleeping idol in her chair. He looked at his watched and saw that Roboco's stream will start in 1 minute.

Fuyuki: This is bad.

Fuyuki shakes Roboco a bit to wake her up, but he failed.

He tries to call her but not in a loud voice, cuz he didn't want to wake her up in that way.

But he failed

Fuyuki: No choice.

Fuyuki tried poking her cheeks while calling her name.

Fuyuki: Roboco, your stream is starting. Wake up sleepy head.

Roboco: *snore* 5 more minutes...

Fuyuki: It's already too late!

Fuyuki did what he has to. He leaned closer to Roboco's ears and blows.

Roboco: Hyiiiiiiii!!!

Roboco woke up startled, She covered her left ear and looked at Fuyuki.

Roboco: Manager?

Fuyuki, didn't have time to explain, he just point at the screen of Roboco's monitor.

Roboco: My stream!

Roboco wore her headphones and started the live stream.

Roboco: Hellobo~~ sorry that I was almost late, I kinda... Fell asleep.

Roboco stated to calm the viewers.

Fuyuki: Her morning voice is very cute... No, I have no time for that, but I guess that what I need to do now as a manager is to watch over her during her stream.

Fuyuki thought of that, then he took another chair and sat beside to Roboco.

Roboco: *blush* S-So, Let's play some Minecraft. Right?

Fuyuki: Her face is red, does she have a fever?

Roboco: Fuyuki is too close, for some reason, my chest feels a bit weird.

Their minds are clearly not the same. What a dense guy.

Fuyuki noticed how Roboco start fidgeting.

Fuyuki: Are you somehow uncomfortable?

Fuyuko whispered.

Roboco was startled once again, but this time, she has to keep her composure because she is streaming and 10k people are watching her.

Roboco: I'm not uncomfortable. Please don't worry about me.

Roboco whispered back, she looked at the chat box, then one comment caught her eyes.

Roboco: "Is there someone else in there?" How, wha?

Fuyuki: I'm going to get you a drink, you just woke up and your throat is hoarse. What do you want?

Roboco: Dr. Peppers, please.

Fuyuki: Got it.

Fuyuki left the room.

Roboco: *blush* Why do I feel weird everytime he is close to me. Roboco, remember he is your manager. 

Roboco closed her eyes, she put her hands on both of her cheeks and swayed left and right.

The chat is clearly confused as why Roboco is acting in such a way.

Fuyuki left the room to get some drinks for Roboco. He found the vending machine and took one Dr. Pepper.

Fuyuki: One Dr. Pepper... Hm?

Fuyuki looked at the end of the hall. She was a purple haired cat that was holding some kind of bag. Followed by a Brown haired Dog, with sunglasses.

Fuyuki: Well that's clearly suspicious as hell, but better not to pay attention to it, I'm Roboco's manager, I need to monitor her and her alone for now.

Fuyuki turned a blind eye on the two suspicious girl.

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

Korone: Is this all we need?

Okayu: Yup, everything is in order.

Korone: Hehehehehheheheheh, prepare yourself Mr. Manager.

Okayu: Don't get carried away too much, we might get found out by the others.

Korone: Sure. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 42 29
Kunimi x femreader You are an insomniac, like your older sister, Neko. The two of you constantly drink coffee and energy drinks, reading and playing...
17.1K 661 21
Amagi Karia a boy who has lost everything he cared for, wants to become the Manager for the third generation of HoloLive EN idols. Thinking it was a...
17.2K 452 24
So this is what happens when the man, the legend himself, Yagoo, kindly asks an infamous assassin...a killer for hire to work as a body guard and hou...
320 31 10
"𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πˆπ…π„ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 πˆπ’ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ„πŒπŽπ‘π˜ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πˆπ•πˆππ†." - β‚˜β‚α΅£cα΅€β‚› β‚œα΅€β‚—β‚—α΅’α΅€β‚› Cα΅’cβ‚‘α΅£β‚’ ⏳-Β°;--| ༝ ˚ q⋆ β§—...