Prince's Assassin Mate

By Daisychaseley

"No," She stood up straight and took his hand off her thigh. She straightened her dress and began to walk awa... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue
Publishing
🌟 Exciting New Book Alert And More! 📢

Chapter 53

3.4K 124 10
By Daisychaseley

An amicable, quiet evening was suddenly shattered by anguish and terror. The violent explosion rattled the entire packhouse, and the Lycan and Wolves who lived there fled in terror. The power had been cut off, and the impact had shattered the majority of the windows. The warriors had already gathered around the packhouse.
"Where is His Highness?" Kendrick, the head warrior, who had been moving around making sure everyone was headed to the safe house, asked another warrior.
"Last I heard, they're all in the conference hall!" He said this with a panicked tonality in his voice. Kendrick looked up at the building and dashed into the packhouse "The impact was on the fourth floor! Let's go!" Nearby warriors followed him into the basement, through the secured door they entered the armory.
"We don't know who attacked or how many there are, so bring as many weapons as you need and arm yourself! Notify the battle regiment and the border guards!" Kendrick ordered while donning tungsten body armor and arming himself with multiple daggers, a sword, and specially made automatic weapons for specially made silver bullets that can pierce through and physically harm any supernatural. A warrior had already suited up and left, and the rest of them were armed and ready.
"Check every floor, and once the building is clear, make sure they make it to the safehouse! Let's go!"

Aiden raised his head as the impact subsided. His gaze searched the floor for Seraphina, but she was nowhere to be found. His eyes fell on her shoes, and he raised his head. Seraphina was frozen in place, her fist clutched, her steely gaze fixed on the burst open windows. Her eyes were colder than glaciers, with no trace of emotion on her face other than the seething rage in her dead eyes, the wild breeze flowing through the window making her scarlet red hair dance to its rhythm, and small wounds of sharp glass embellished her face. She was mesmerizing, a true warrior raring for battle and a queen ready to slay her enemies.

When a droplet of fresh blood fell on his cheek, his brow furrowed in shock, and he was jolted awake. She had a dagger in her left hand, which had been thrown aiming at his head, and she had ceased it. While he was busy staring at her, enthralled by her beauty. He rose to his feet and turned to face the assailant. With a sinister smirk on his face, Malcolm stood in front of the burst opened window. His gaze shifted to Aiden, and daggers appeared out of nowhere and began soaring toward them. But the daggers were stopped before they could reach them by an invisible barrier. Aiden looked to his right and saw Hilda up on her feet, her palms raised on air in front of her.
The dagger in Seraphina's grasp dropped to the floor, and Aiden turned to face her. But she was long gone, barreling with the wind towards Malcolm at lightning speed.
"Seraphina!" He hollered and dashed towards her, but he collided with a wall. He turned around, flummoxed, to see a smirking Malcolm before Seraphina's fist collided with his jaw and they both flew out the window. Teleportation! Malcolm was capable of teleporting anything! He cleverly teleported Aiden away from them before he could reach them! Aiden growled and rushed back to the window,
"Going somewhere?" Aiden came to a halt when he heard the voice. Aiden turned around, and at that precise moment, he was thrown across the room by a mighty blow. "You annoying little lice!" he yelled as he rose to his feet. Aiden's remark made Johan grin.
"Beta! Get out of here and come back to me with an update on our situation. I don't believe he came here by himself!" He gave the order and dashed towards Johan.
"Your chapter comes to an end right here and right now. I don't want to see your irksome face any longer!" Aiden drew his fist back and threw his fist at Johan's jaw with all the force he could muster. He was quick and his punch was powerful; all of his bottled rages were released with that single punch. The punch caught him off guard but Aiden was relentless, he swung around another punch. Johan instinctively blocked the punch and countered with an uppercut, but Aiden ducked and landed a square kick on Johan's ribs. Johan cursed and threw his leg in a kick aimed at Aiden's head, but Aiden was quick on his feet. Aiden took a couple of leaps forward and with a horse kick he threw Johan a few steps forward and when he was turning around to face him, with a roundhouse kick Aiden swung him and Johan crashed with the wall. Aiden moved closer, his fists poised to strike, but Johan countered by kicking him in the abdomen with both legs, followed by an uppercut. Another roundhouse punch was aimed at Aiden's jaw, but Aiden blocked it by ducking and throwing a low kick on his thigh.
That kick caught Johan off guard, and he collapsed to the ground. Aiden pinned Johan on the ground by snagging his left hand and locking his right knee around Johan's neck. Johan wheezed and tried to throw Aiden's leg off, but Aiden was persistent and dislocated Johan's arm with a twist. Johan writhed in pain but he fell silent when Aiden grabbed Johan's head and ripped it apart from his neck. Aiden dashed out of the hall through the ravaged doors, his eyes briefly gazing at the hall.

Seraphina's fist smashed with Malcolm's jaw, and they both fell through the window, gliding with the wind and gradually falling to the ground. She drew her fist back and threw it again, this time aiming for Malcolm's jaw, but he vanished and reemerged right on top of her. He landed a right cross, and she collided with the packhouse's concrete wall. She reached out her arm to grab his legs, but he vanished before she could reach him, reappearing with a powerful kick to the head. She collapsed on the ground with a loud thump. She grimaced as she struggled to her feet.
"My precious vermin!" Malcolm snatched her hair and yanked her up.
"How foolish of you to believe you could simply bind Drinealia with Auhesraivia!" He snarled and vanished when Seraphina takes a swing his way. Reappearing beside her with an uppercut, knocking her to the ground.
"Do you ever wonder why you can't use your strength against me?" He cocked his head, a sinister grin on his face.
"Let me answer that question for you!" He grinned, and her body writhed in agonizing pain. When a shadow fell over her body, she tilted her head to see who it was.
"Ah, my dear, there you are!" Malcolm said with a broad grin, and the shadow moved away from her body.
"Master!" When the dainty female knelt down by Malcolm's feet, Seraphina's eyes widened.
"All this time you were gleefully consuming the potion she gave you!" Malcolm burst out laughing.
"F-freya!" Freya turned her head towards her as she grumbled through her gritted teeth. Her vibrant eyes and cherry smile had vanished, replaced by a void vessel of flesh. Seraphina's eyes welled up with rage, and she growled,
"Why!"
"It's funny how you spent your entire life being afraid to trust anyone and then trusted the one sent to destroy you!"

"Check the rooms on the right!" Kendrick hollered, and the warrior dashed in, throwing open the doors and peering inside. Kendrick pushed open the door in front of him and peered inside. He noticed a shadow and entered, clutching the weapon in his hand. A small pup sat in a corner, horrified and shaking violently. When Kendrick sat in front of him, the pup shrieked.
"It's all right. Come with me!" With a smile on his face, he extended his hand. The pup looked at his hand and his face, and when he recognized him, he jumped into his arms.
"B-beasts!" Kendrick knew he'd witnessed something terrible when the pup barely murmured.
"It's all right. You're safe now!" He ensures the pup and hands him to another warrior.
"Take him to the safe house!"
"Yes sir!" Kendrick gathered the warriors as the warrior rushed the child outside the packhouse.
"Keep your guard up. There could be something in here!" They all nodded, and he began leading the group through the dark corridor, even though it had no effect on their vision. They moved in formation through the hallway, making their way upstairs. When they heard the rattle of feet approaching, they ground to a standstill. They raised their weapons, aiming for the sound, and as it got closer and closer, their grip tightened. When they saw the owners of the footsteps, they visibly eased.
"Your Eminence!" Kendrick bowed his head.
"Kendrick! What's the status?" As Hilda and Liam stood beside him, Nicholas inquired.
"I've notified the battle regiment and the border guards. Other warriors are on stand by! The rest of those who are in a position to fight are in the safehouse!"
"Sweep the entire packhouse and brace yourself for a massive battle! Contact me when you're done. In the battle, I want you by Alpha's side!"
"Yes, Your Eminence!" Kendrick replied, and they all shuddered as something tore through the air running past them. They stared at the silhouette with wide eyes.
"Beta! Let's go!" Aiden yelled as he dashed downstairs.
"Yes Alpha! Kendrick dispatched someone to move Hilda to the safehouse. Liam follow me!"
"I'm coming too!" Hilda said, and Nick returned her gaze.
"You are not coming!" Nicholas growled and Hilda snarled back in response.
"I'm the angel of war! You cannot stop me from fighting!" Nicholas turned back and said calmly,
"I'm sending you to the safe house so that you can protect them. Most of the warriors are on the battlefield and I want you to be there to fight and protect our innocent females and pups!" Hilda took a sharp breath and nodded. Nicholas smiled and looked at Kendrick, he nodded and a warrior came forward. Hilda engulfed Nicholas in a hug.
"Be safe and come back to me!" Nicholas crashed his lips on hers and pulled back.
"I will. You be safe and protect them!" Nicholas and Liam moved towards the stairs as they followed Aiden downstairs.
"Let's go!" Kendrick yelled as they made their way upstairs. While the warrior took Hilda to the safehouse.

"I had the feeling something was off about you the moment Seraphina began speaking!" As he heard the King of Demon, the silhouette rushing into the hall came to a halt. He turned slowly around, a nefarious grin on his face.
"I was expecting you to figure it out sooner! What a pity!"
"I've got to say! What a fantastic facade, King Bruce!" Emmerich snarled and blew his hand towards Bruce, and fire sprout from his knuckles. He simply stepped aside to avoid the attack. Emmerich re-aimed his fist at the male.
"Restrain!" When he heard a female yell, his body went limp. Except for his eyes, every part of his body felt tethered to something powerful from which he couldn't break free. The female walked closer to the man.
"My King!" The female knelt. When Emmerich saw the female's face, his pupils dilated.
"My love!" With a smile, he drew her up and pressed his lips against hers in a hungry kiss. He pulled back and walked closer to Emmerich.
"You call yourself a King!" He scoffed and kicked Emmerich in the head.
"I've always despised you Demons! Those horrendous monsters!" He got down on one knee and tilted his head to get a better look at Emmerich.
"I'll make certain that your existence is extinguished. And I'd like to start with you!" He stood up and turned to face the female.
"If you would do the honor, my love." The woman nodded and moved closer to Emmerich. With her claws, she tore the flesh and clawed out his heart, and his body was curtailed to ashes.

________________________

*the explosive was deployed I repeat the explosive was deployed 💣💥
Now who saw this coming my lovely readers 😌
Anyone huh? Anyone? Raise your hands fellas 🙌

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Share!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 21.4K 55
"Go ahead, kill me," she dared. "And why would I do that?" he stalked closer, a glint in his dark eyes. "Why not? Isn't that what you came here for?"...
1.7K 35 9
"Look if you keep coming towards me, I will pull the trigger," I desperately shouted while pointing the gun, Their deep powerful growls quickly fil...
453K 14.2K 59
My wolf Flicker start roaming my head demanding to go towards our mate. And I did just that, I started looking for him. And my eyes stopped at a gro...
21.3K 812 42
"Previously known as... Scarletstroke: Girl assassin" * No hesitation * No killing of children * No killing of innocent people * No emotions * And d...