MEANINGLESS || TK (Completed)

By MemoryAccount

A story of Jeongguk & Taehyung who are leading a MEANINGLESS life without each other's company. Will they rea... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20(M)
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23(M)
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28(M)
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
A/N
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Epilogue
Filtered QNA💗

Chapter: 21

717 59 103
By MemoryAccount

(Ignore the mistakes hehe)

Jeongguk was sitting on couch, giving his boyfriend a hot oil scalp massage who was on the floor, eyes closed, legs spread lazily, enjoying his lover's treatment. Jeongguk was softly tugging his hairs occasionally between the massages making Taehyung moan in relaxation. Jeongguk's hand always does magics.
It was so good that Taehyung was in the verge of sleeping. He rested his head on Jeongguk's leg who smiled at his cuddly lover.

- Feeling better Love?

"Mmmhmmmm"

Jeongguk picked Taehyung up by his arms, made him sit on his lap who instantly wrapped his arms around his lover like koala, resting head on Jeongguk's chest. Jeongguk hugged him tightly leaning back to the couch, sighing. His baby was feeling so stressed for a few days. It was all for his graduation. He was so nervous & stressed out that caused headache a few times.

- Baby...

Taehyung hummed in his body warmth. Jeongguk ran his fingers through Taehyung's hairs, other hand softly rubbing his back.

- Don't feel nervous baby. It'll be good. We all will be with you tomorrow right? Please Love don't stress yourself, see it's affecting your health.

Taehyung picked up his head from his lover's chest, pouting which Jeongguk kissed away.

"I don't know why, I'm feeling so nervous" 

Taehyung said fiddling his index finger on Jeongguk's shoulder. Jeongguk just smiled kissing his nose.

- No no baby. See, tomorrow you'll be graduating! You'll make us so proud! It's such a wonderful event. You'll take lots of pictures with us, your friends, teachers no? So don't feel like that baby or the stupid headache will attack on my baby again.

Taehyung chuckled, nuzzling his nose on Jeongguk's cheek who was talking to him as he was really a 5 years old baby. 

Oh god everyone close to me treat like babies wae~ he thought to himself.

- Besides you'll get a surprise from me.

" Really!" Taehyung's face brighten up making Jeongguk chuckled shaking his head. Taehyung playfully slapped his shoulder before burying his face deep crook of his neck.

"Dunlietome" Taehyung mumbled something on his neck which was not understandable. Jeongguk was smiling at his cuteness. How cute could someone be!

- I didn't hear baby, again?

Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's face tightly making his face fish like pouty.

"I said Don't Lie To Me" 

- Aididont! (I did not)

Jeongguk tried to say but it more sounded like gibberish. Now it was Taehyung's turn not to understand.

"I didn't understand Ggukie what did you said"

- I said-

"Why are you sooo cute oh good lord!"

Taehyung pecked his lips several times saying. They hugged each other again as they couldn't get enough of them at all.

"I'll stay here tonight"

- Alright baby. But did you inform hyungs-

"I'll face came them before we sleep or else they can't sleep in peace."

- Okay & we will leave early morning so you can get ready & be at University on time.

Yes, Taehyung didn't move in with Jeongguk yet. It was just didn't happen actually. No one of them talked to Jimin or Yoongi even if sometimes the couple got extremely in need of each others. They would go on dates, sometimes Taehyung would call his hyungs that he would stay over at Jeongguk's & the next day Jeongguk took him back to his house. 

The day after their first night together, Jeongguk decided to shift on a better place as Taehyung would come into his apartment often & he wouldn't get uncomfortable in that narrow place. So he did.

He rented a spacious single room apartment, kitchen & washroom inside, also a king sized bed of course. He insisted Taehyung to choose the place as he wanted to make his life the way Taehyung wanted him to. 

(imagine something like this)

Jeongguk kept caressing his lover's back whole night & slept while cuddling.

Next day Yoongi, Jimin & Jeongguk all reached at the university with Taehyung. 

(Tae's graduation day look on stage)

Yoongi was so emotional the whole day. He even cried out loudly when Taehyung was giving speech & got honored with certification.

Taehyung ran over to his hyung after his speech who was already spreading his arms to hug his brother. Both brother's crying silently on each others arms.

I'm s-so proud of you Little one. Thank you f-for fulfilling m-my dream my brother. 

Yoongi broke into tears saying those. Taehyung immediately broke the hug to wipe his brother's tears off crying silently.

"D-don't hyungie! It's you who make this day possible. Thanks to you who make me see this day."

I-I wish m-mom was here. She'd be so p-proud of you. Yoongi sobbed loudly hugging Taehyung again.

"You're my mother, you're my father, you're my everything hyungieee. If I made you happy today, that means I won the world. Don't cry hyungie please."

Taehyung mumbled against his brother's shoulder who calmed down a bit.

Jimin kept rubbing his lover's back crying silently. He never ever saw Yoongi cry. He was someone who didn't show his emotions but that day Yoongi burst out which let the others know how much he loves his little brother.

Taehyung broke the hug, took off his graduation hat only to place it on Yoongi's head making Yoongi show his gummy smile while wiping his cheek.

He then took off his graduation gown to make his brother wear who said no at first but again lost to his stubborn brother. Taehyung looked over Jimin smiling who hugged him so tight.

- You made it baby. You've made it!

Taehyung gave him the flower bouquet he got from the stage, hugging both of his brother's tightly. 

He eyes fall on Jeongguk who was watching their whole interactions with slight tears in his eyes, smiling brightly. Taehyung nodded his head on the hug, Jeongguk nodded back, silently making clapping gesture making Taehyung smile.

They were taking family photos, clicked by Jeongguk. Yoongi was still wearing Taehyung's attire & Jimin holding the bouquet, Taehyung in the middle.

Yoongi made Jeongguk stand between them and called a random person to take their photos.

Now that's what we call family photo. Yoongi commented making Jeongguk's heart fluttered.

Taehyung already took photos with his friends when the 3 others stood there smiling at the silly friends activities.

Yoongi went to use student washroom as they were about to leave & Jimin went with him.

Taehyung looked back at Jeongguk who was already looking at him in adoration. 

Taehyung hold his hand taking him to the less crowded area & hugged his lover. 

Jeongguk hugged back tightly resting his chin on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Ggukie~ I didn't ignore you right?"

Taehyung mumbled against his neck, smelling his favorite scent of his lover.

- Not at all baby. You made us sooo proud today! Yoongi hyung was so happy the whole time Love. Told you not to get nervous. See, you did amazing!

"Mmhm"

Taehyung looked up at him wrapping arms around his neck making Jeongguk hold on his waist tightly.

"By the way~ why you look extra hot today huh?" 

Taehyung playfully said touching his lover's hard chest with both hands.

Indeed Jeongguk was looking so freaking hot in formal. It was a dress code Jeongguk always avoided but today he wore it to match with Taehyung.

- Really?

"Mmh hmm"

- Just for you...

He brought Taehyung's knuckle closer to his lips to kiss there. 

But the desire on Taehyung's eyes he didn't miss to notice. He was visibly drooling over Jeongguk & about to attack his neck when Jeongguk kissed his cheeks lovingly to stop him. 

He knew he had to take care of his baby later, as things were getting a little intimate.

- Baby after we reach home okay?

"NO! NOW! I want you NOW"

Taehyung acted stubborn though he himself knew it wasn't possible. They were literally at his campus surrounded by hundreds of people.

- The moment we reach home, I'm all yours. Promise baby. Hyungs will be here soon no? Please Love wait a little?

Taehyung played with Jeongguk's shirt button cutely pouting & frowning which Jeongguk kissed away softly. So he made his pout bigger making a ducky face, asking for a peck there too & Jeongguk just smooch away his pout a little loudly making Taehyung giggle.

Hyungs came back so they had to leave as it was already past evening & they decided to have a family dinner together. They were waiting for a cab to leave for the bus station but there were so many students & their families so it was quite tough for Yoongi & Jeongguk to search. 

Suddenly a big black Mercedes car stopped in front of Taehyung & Jimin. 

Jeongguk & Yoongi noticed from afar so they came forward. Jeongguk saw that familiar figure.

It was Bogum.

"No no thanks hyung by the way for asking. We'll manage."

'Don't say this Taehyungie. It's already dark, It's not safe for you two.'

What happened Little one?

"Umm hyungie, this is-"

'Ohhh You're Taehyungie's hyung? Pleasure to meet you hyung.'

Bogum politely met everyone bowing. He insisted to give them lift to the station which Taehyung was hesitating first but Yoongi couldn't say no to this humbly request. Yoongi sat with Bogum in front, the rest 3 on backseats.

The whole ride Bogum kept talking to them so friendly that anyone from outside would definitely think they were family members. He even made Yoongi laugh by sharing some of his university memory.

So, you're now handling the position of managing director in your own company?

'Umm yes hyung, actually my father's. As it's a multinational company so I've to be in this position for at least 1 year to become the CEO. I'll be in a few months now.'

That's really impressive Bogum.

- You were our baby's senior right Bogum sshi? Jimin asked.

'Yeah hyung we're from same department. But I was not that good student like Taehyungie if you see. He's so brilliant & one of our meritorious students.'

"Uh hyung you're exaggerating."

'Not at all Taehyungie. I saw your all faculty presentations & It's always so impressive even at your age.'  Bogum said to Taehyung looking through the mirror.

"H-how do you know? You've graduated years ago."

'I've always been there to see your presentations & all. You just didn't notice me Taehyungie.'

Taehyung stopped asking further questions & glanced at his lover who was looking outside of the closed window.

Everyone was chatting freely with except one person. Jeongguk. Unknowingly his heart was clenching. Previous fear & insecurities started to show up within seconds. Suddenly he felt like he was nothing among them. He had absolutely nothing to talk about himself. He was feeling so small.

Bogum ended up giving them ride till their house saying it was not safe to take bus at late night. Yoongi & Jimin requested Bogum hundred times to go inside with them but Bogum politely refused saying he had a party to attend. 

Bogum gave Yoongi his visiting card bowing everyone, shook his hand with Jeongguk & ruffled Taehyung's hair cutely before leaving.

They entered their house while praising Bogum's behavior nonstop. Specially Jimin. He got so impressed by the man.

In the dinner table too Jimin couldn't stop talking about how gentle. hardworking, down to earth Bogum was; not realizing a certain person was feeling so sad deep inside his heart. 

Jimin never talked to him like he did to Bogum today, never praised him once. Maybe he wasn't worth it. Jeongguk thought inside.

The dinner ended, Taehyung clinging onto Jeongguk's arm, whining to stay that night together at his place. Yoongi also insisted so he couldn't say no.

But Jimin had issues. He told Yoongi to share room with Jeongguk as they had 2 rooms only, no extra guest rooms. But Yoongi refused. He didn't mind as Taegguk were couples so it wasn't a deal to him. Jimin sighed in defeat.

Yoongi gave Jeongguk his pajama suit for the night (imagine Yoongi is tall as Gguk in this story).

Jeongguk returned to the room he'd be sharing with his lover after freshen up, saw Taehyung was already laying there on his stomach, scrolling his phone.

Jeongguk sat on the bed, touched his lover's waist. Taehyung instantly looked back, smiled big.

Quickly sitting on his boyfriend's lap he showed him his phone.

"Look Ggukie, today's photos came out sooooo good! Oh my god hyungie looks so cute here!!"
Jeongguk smiled kissing his forehead. He looked at Taehyung.

- Love?

"Hmmm?"

-Look at me.

Taehyung moved his eyes from the phone.

- Close your eyes for me.

Taehyung placed the phone on bed, looking at his lover curiously with widen eyes.

- I said close your eyes not open them this big Love.

Jeongguk chuckled at his cuteness.
Taehyung closed his eyes.

"But where you'll go??"

- Nowhere. Just keep them close for a sec?

Taehyung nodded eagerly.

But instantly shivered when a cold metal took place on his neck.

- Now open them Tae..

Taehyung gasped when he saw a pendant hanging on a necklace on his neck shining brightly matching with his golden skin.

He touched it softly looking back into his lover with glossy eyes.

- I- I know Tae, We've been dating for 9 months now, and- and I wasn't able to g-give you a-anything. Tae it's only a little p-pearl on that pendant, I-I couldn't even afford y-you a whole chain...

"Shh Shh baby...what are you saying huh! Since when we started to measure our love by money hmm Love? And w-why have you even buy this Ggukie...Oh no so much money have wasted..."

- Don't worry about that. You l-liked it Love?

"Do you really have to ask baby? Don't you see it into my eyes???"

Jeongguk hugged Taehyung so tightly sniffing at each others neck. 

"I loved it baby. But you didn't have to, truly..." Taehyung mumbled on his neck.

Jeongguk broke the hug to cup his lover's face. 

- I wanted to baby. 

"Is it my graduation gift?"

Jeongguk nodded. Taehyung smiled looking down at the pendant. He turned to the mirror to look himself how he was looking. Jeongguk wrapped his arms around Taehyung, back hugging him. Taehyung smiled, kept caressing the pendant.

"It's so beautiful" 

- Only because you wore it.

Taehyung side looked at his lover, chuckling.

"Oh Really?"

-Mhm hmm.

"Then what about my other gift?"

-O-other? Love, did I-I forget somethi-

"Yes you forgot." Taehyung said sternly, turn to him lover. 

You're staying at my house for the first time. Andddd- Taehyung roamed his hands around Jeongguk's hard chest.

"You said you'll be all mine the moment we reach home~" said sedductively.

- B-But Tae, it's not our house. (Jeongguk calls his apartment as 'our')

"I don't care. Let's do it here. Love meeee."

-T-Tae, baby hyungs are literally in the next room! They'll hear baby... 

Jeongguk whisper shouted, constantly trying to make him understand as he knew Taehyung was a loud moaner.

"You'll shut my mouth then (duh tone)

like this...."

Taehyung immediately jumped to him with full force making both of them fall on bed.

That night Taegguk couple made love so so soooo slowly & silently in fear of the next room hyungs, 

whereas the hyungs already left their room & went to their pickup van, to make love there (lol)🙈

A.N: Please do vote & comments TaTaz~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 16.7K 39
What would you do, if you don't know whether you are free to love someone?? Jungkook wants nothing more than to love Taehyung with his whole heart bu...
47.9K 2K 15
where jungkook a shy,cute, beautiful, innocent and introvert while Taehyung a cold and strict but hot,handsome professor.🥵🥶🤭 how they will meet an...
238K 9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...
36.8K 2.4K 18
━━━ 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ➷ 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 Two people who should never have crossed paths were brought together by circums...