I traveled worlds to be with...

By QueenieLee84

Emevol (Emma- vall, like a ball) The world she's from is not the world she grew up in. My family is royalty... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 21

1K 104 13
By QueenieLee84

Jimin handed over her hand to Yoongi. Yoongi took it and quickly brought her mark to his mouth; he bit her hard. She cried out, and her eyes shot open; she let out the cutest little moans. "If I would have known that all it took was an orgasm, I would have tried that sooner."

Emevol looked up at her soulmate and smirked. "You better be glad you are so cute." She looked around and saw Hobi and Jungkook, then Tae and Jimin. "Where am I, and what's going on?"

"I'll explain everything once we get back. I promise. We need to get you out of here. We've tried before, but something was blocking us. I'm hoping it'll work now that you are awake, but we might need your magic."

"I'll do what I need to do; just tell me." She was still loopy from the drugs pumping through her system.

"I need you to reach through the threads and find Jin and Joon. You are bonded with all of us now; find them and take JK and Hobi with you. I'll take Jimin and Tae."

She nodded her head and reached her hands out for Jungkook and Hobi; she closed her eyes and found the thread she needed. 'Jin, Joon?'

'Yes, we are here.' They both said.

'Call me to you, please.'

When she opened her eyes again, she was in Yoongi's house. A few minutes later, the last three showed up. Yoongi looked like hell. "Can someone take us to his room, please? He needs help."

Hobi lifted Yoongi in his arms, and Jungkook picked her up. They laid the two of them on Yoongi's bed. She pulled him into her arms, saying, "I have questions, a lot of them. But I need to get him better first." 

Hobi leaned down and kissed her forehead, 'Emevol, when we were there, your mother told us you were pregnant.'

She gasped, and her hand went to her tummy. 'Are you sure?'

'No, that's just what we heard. I'll get you some tests, though.'

He turned to walk out, "are you mad?"

Yoongi was asleep, so they didn't need to rely on the link. "Of course, I'm not mad. I'm jealous but not mad. This will be your only child, and since we are soulmates, that means it'll be our only child as well."

Tears fell down her face, "I'm sorry," she whispered.

He walked around to her side of the bed, brushing her tears away. "Don't be sorry; you two found each other first. We will all understand."

Emevol couldn't even reply; she just nodded her head and curled into Yoongi more. She cried until she had no more tears left. She felt his arms squeeze her tightly. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm just so happy that I'm back. Are you okay, Yoongi?"

He nodded his head, "Just tired, that's all."

"Okay, go back to sleep."

"Will you stay with me?"

"I promise I'll stay until you are asleep, but I need to talk to them."

He sighed, "I'm going to lose you to them."

Emevol wrapped her arms around him, petting his hair and feeling his breath on her neck. "I promise that you will never lose me, Yoongi. I'm yours, forever." That seemed to calm him. His breathing turned even, and once she knew he was asleep, she went to get cleaned up. 

She needed to talk to them but wasn't sure she was ready. She threw on some of Yoongi's clothes even though she had her clothes there. Em wanted them to know that he was essential to her. They may all be her soulmates, but Yoongi was why she was there.

She looked in the mirror and blew out a big breath, you can do this Emevol. When she reached his bedroom door, Kookie and Hobi were there, "are you okay?" They asked in unison. 

"I am," she reached for their hands. "I need to talk to you guys, all of you." They walked into the living room, and they were all there, waiting. They looked at her with anticipation. They saw her holding their hands, and jealousy flashed in their eyes. Em looked at Hobi and Kook and pushed them towards the couch. "Guys, please sit. You are making me nervous."

She turned to Jin and Joon, "we haven't been properly introduced, I'm Emevol."

They both stood up and bowed, "I'm Seokjin." 

"I'm Namjoon."

It made her smile, they didn't know about Earth them. "I know." She looked at Kookie, blushed a bit, and then winked. He knew what she was thinking, and it made him laugh.

Jimin and Tae were getting annoyed, "what is so funny?"

Emevol made a face and looked at Hobi and Jungkook; they nodded, saying she should go on. It's time to take a deep breath and tell these dudes she's been obsessing over them for years. 

"So on Earth, the seven of you are together. But you are in a K-pop group, the biggest group in the world. You have millions of fans all over the globe; I know a lot about you guys, well, Earth's version anyway." 

She shook her head and laughed slightly, "I know Joon is serious and demanding. I know that Jin tells the worst Dad jokes ever and that if you get him too riled up, he'll go into a windshield-wiper laugh that is SO loud."

She turned to Tae and Jimin, "Tae loves cuddles; he has difficulty sleeping unless he's holding something. He's childish and goofy in the best way ever. And Jimin, don't get me started on that Libra. He's a flirt who, with a bite of his lip and a flip of his hair, makes women's and men's panties drop. But he's sassy and has the cutest pouting face ever seen."

All four of them had wide eyes, "Well, that's your Earth version, so I'm not sure if that's super accurate for you guys. But I noticed a lot of similarities with the other three."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 711 17
There are stories written about meeting the right person at the wrong time. In your story, he was the right person who was all wrong for you to claim...
67.5K 2.5K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
36.2K 1.1K 32
In past, I was cheerful, positive, full of love and joy, until my father destroyed everything, took everything from me, turned me into a cold, heartl...
61.3K 2.8K 116
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...