ILLUSION (BTS, BP, YOU ff)

By Samansanam

Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Fu... More

Characters Introduction:-
Introduction pt2:-
Info about mafia things of Bts:-
Introduction pt 3:- Mrs.Lee.
Introduction pt 4:-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
House Toor -1
House Toor -2
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Not a chapter
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80 (LAST )
Glimpse of Season-2
(S.2) CH-1
(S.2) CH-2
(S.2) CH-3

Chapter-32

2.9K 116 7
By Samansanam

Aera Pov:-

Next day we both get up and saw that we both are sleeping together while or with  cuddling each other.

We clear our throats and get seperated from each other embrace, and we both were flustered and embarrassed.

Tae:- Let's get freshed up, see there is a lake.

I nodded and we both went there to get freshed up....

Time skip After getting freshing up.....

Luckily in my bagpack there are some packed snacks, and some more ready to eat food are which I secretly brought with me.

So, I share with him, and he also shamelessly took it without saying a word.

I internally cursed on him, and thinking that, he is very nice with me when I work with him as Devil and he as V, but see now lawfully he is my brother step tho but doesn't he have to act nice with me I know he hate girls but I am not like those plastics or sluts or traitors or money seekers or attention seekers, for god's sake I am a fucking youngest bussiness woman, everybody know about me and adore me but see him this little piece of shit who doesn't give a shit/fuck about me, I want to beat the shit out of him, because due to him I am in this dark forest , and he is behaving like dumbshit. Control Aera control calm down he is your brother, if I do anything to him than other will think I planned this to take revenge on him because of his attitude towards me. But if he behave nicely with me than at least we can enjoy this beautiful nature fully till our siblings find us but no he have to act like a dick as his food doesn't digest without that huh....

My internal sulking and cursing session cut off .......

Tae:- If your daydreaming complete can we move from here and search to way back to others or you planning to live here as you said before you like nature, said with scarcsm.

Me:- Yea yea let's go who want to stick with you here forever like I am the person who dragged you here with gripping on leg with me. I also said with scarcsm.

Tae:- You.....

I cut him off.

Me:- We will continue our fight when we reached back , but for now can we work as a team if you want to get back there safely and alive from this fucking forest, who knows what is waiting for us.

Tae:- Yes you are right, let's go.

Me:- Finally your Brain started to  working correctly or properly, Congratulations.

Tae:- You little bitch/witch, wait when we get back I will show you, because if I do something here others will think I did it on purposely.

Me:- Thank God you again use your little brain and for your information I also think the same but before you, as your brain is processing slower than me.

He groan and he wanted to say something but I immediately put my finger on his lips to stop him from talking, he raised his eyebrows, but I signal him to stay silent, he try to protest but due to my death glared he went silent.

I do this because I hear some movements from behind the bushes, and we are near the lake so it's confirm there is an animal I don't know what is this but we have to be careful because we are in middle of freaking forest which is full of wild animals and much more dangerous things.

After 2 minutes we both saw and hear more movements and now he understands what I am doing so he immediately pull me towards him and we wait for some time to see what is coming towards us I immediately pull out daggers and I also give him too, these are given by our guide so he didn't ask any questions from me.

Now it comes out and we are shocked to see what it is ........

It was.......

Two little and cute baby wolves.

Both are white and of same height may be they are twin or something but truly both are very cute.

We both are looking towards them and both also looking towards us with wailling their tails.

Suddenly I remember I bought some drugs and also some food to lure animals, so I put out and slowly move towards them and offer them firstly they hesitant and growl but looking my sweet gesture they came to me and started eating I slowly patted their heads, they lick me now they become my friends and I introduce them to Tae who is looking towards us with amuse expression.

Tae:- How do you do that, they are dangerous?

Me:- Nah they are cute and also you have yeontan think them as their ancestors, dogs are crossed product of wolves, dogs get their trait from wolves like loyalty, difference between good and bad people, etc.

He nodded.

And after sometimes we four get along with each other, one is become fond of me second become fond of tae oppa.

We both play with them happily forgetting about others and also that we are at bad terms with each other.

Tae:- Let's name them.

Me:- I am also thinking same and I finalize the name for my cutie pie.

Tae:- And what it is.

Me:- I will called it Luna.

Tae:- Nice name and it also suit it , and I decided to call it Lobo.

Me:- Great.

And we called their names, I think both are happy with theirnamese because they wailling their tails and licking our legs.

After playing with them our stomach growl.

We both look at each other.

Tae:- Let's first collects some woods to ignite fire then we can catches some fishes to eat.

Me:- Ok let's go.

(Don't get offended who are vegetarian this is just a story and for your kind information I am also vegetarian. So cooperate.)

We both collects woods and get back near lake and our new little friends following us everywhere, where we go.

Tae:- You set fire and I am going to catching fishes.

Me:- Ok best of luck, hope you can catch some fishes or we will starved to death. I said with some teasing and dramatic way...

Tae:- Scoof, don't worry I am an expert.

Me:- My eyes are on you.

He went in the lake and try to catching fish and here I am setting fire.

My work done but when I look at Tae oppa he was suffering and I started laughing my asses off which makes him pissed.

Tae:- Ha ha very funny by looking from there why not you come here and try.

Me:- Ok.

I went there and I know I can't do that, but by using brain you can do any thing, so I start playing with my Luna and it is sensible and understand what I am trying so it start catching fishes immediately and give in my hands.

(Here I use 'it' because I don't specify it he or she)

And now I flip my hair and playfully smirk on tae oppa.

Tae oppa face become like this...

Or

Tae:- What the....
I cut him off before he cursed...

Me:- No cursing  please, in front of baby.

Tae:- Where is the baby are you calling yourself a baby who cursed in everything, in her every sentence , whose day start with cursing huh, and he  scoofed.

Me:- Not me see this cute little babies, I point towards the luna and Lobo.

Tae:- Seriously.

I just shrugged my shoulders and took fishes to roast it, and walk off from there.

After roasting I call him...

Me:- Taehyung Come here and eat.

Tae:- Don't you dare to disrespect me, I warn you before too.

Me:- Nah you didn't like me not accepted me as your sister so why the hell in this fucking world I respect you.

Tae:- That's true but I am elder than you and lawfully I am your brother if we accept or not.

Me:- Fine Tae Oppa.

Tae:- That's better.

Now we started to eat our food, without further arguing or bickering........

Today's chapter ended here.......

See you soon in next chapter.......

Till than take care.......

Byee........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.5K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
747K 21.6K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...
703K 19.2K 99
well as the title you all know that it is going to be step siblings FF so yn is innocent,kind,cute,childish.But behind this mask she is the scariest...
61.9K 2K 22
{Season 2 On going } Mafia AU Season 1- 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝟏{𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐅}(check it out)(COMPLETED) Season 2 - 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 �...