Love Me Right| Trevor Jackson...

By prettygirlramsey

Priest, a drug lord, who is on his way up to the top of the drug game. On his way to the top comes with a lot... More

Prologue
All About Me
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
Author Notes/ New Characters Added
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
34.
35.
36.
Author Notes
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
ENDING?

33.

37 2 0
By prettygirlramsey

POV: Trevor "Priest " Jackson
Day: Monday, April 20,2020
Time: 12:32 PM

"What you want to do today?" Asking her.

Rolling up, "I was thinking bout going to the beach or just chilling here. I don't know just yet."

"I mean we could go to the beach!" Telling her.

Concentrating, "We could go it don't matter to me." Shrugging her shoulders.

"Well I'm going to call the driver so I could go to the store to get a couple of things." Getting up.

Not looking up, "Nahh! It's cool we could just chill here and find stuff to do."

Looking back at her, "Okayyy but I still need to go to the store!" Confused.

Getting up, "Ohhh okay! Well I'm going out back to smoke." Walking towards the back patio. Watching her walk away, "You could stop staring." Pulling her shorts down.

Shaking my head in disappointment cause DAMN! How the fuck well not how but why did I let that happen. Like how could a player like me get caught up. Ain't no telling what we could've been. Hold up...I'm tripping I'm MACKDADDY PRIEST! I could have any bitch I want so I better start acting like it. Sometimes I be forgetting that I am that nigga when it comes to her ass. Maybe cause she started matching my energy when it comes this type of stuff. I don't know exactly what it is but I like it sometimes. I changed my mind about going to the store. I rather just stay here and chill for the day.

Walking outside, "Is this what you going to be doing all day?" Asking her.

Exhaling smoke, "No! We going out tonight!" Looking at me.

"Said who?" Raising my eyebrow up.

Inhaling, "Me!"

"But for what?" Sitting next to her.

Sighing, "Asia wants to meet my accumulate "boyfriend" who treats me like a princess." Laughing.

"Boyfriend?" Side eyeing her.

Rolling her eyes, "I had to sell the story so she could trust me."

"Okay I see you!" Smirking at her.

Blowing out smoke, "Don't do too much or I'm cancel."

Putting my hands up in the air, "I'm not!" Laughing.

"What happened to you going to the store?" Asking me.

"I changed my mind plus I didn't want to bother him today." Shrugging my shoulders.

Nodding her head, "Awww how nice of you!" Laughing.

"I try sometimes!" Winking at her.

I sat down as she continued to smoke her blunt. I made to text the driver and tell him he got the day off. We had small talk here and there but it was mostly just us chilling.

**

POV: Zaylee "Zae" Ramsey
Day: April 20,2020
Time: 6:41 PM

"Could you take my pictures before we leave?" Asking him.

Holding his hand out, "Of course anything for you my love!" Smirking at me.

Rolling my eyes, "Not too much!"

I walked outside to the side of the house cause I think it'll be a bomb place for them. I started doing all kind of poses just hoping he got some good pictures.

"Alright!" Walking to him.

He handed me my phone and I looked at them to see if any of them were cute as we walked back inside. They had a couple and all the ugly ones I deleted. Now it's time to find a caption.

"Thank you!" Scrolling through my notes.

Swallowing whatever he was drinking, "You welcome!"

Instagram Post

xo.sweetness

xo.sweetness back like i never left😘🧚🏾‍♀️

I had to post them before it was time to meet up with Asia and her man. This should definitely be an interesting night. Hopefully TJ ass know how to behave round these folks. I had to give him a prep talk in the car on the way to the place. Arriving I noticed it was some hotel and a VERY nice one at that.

Getting out the car, "She said they are in the lobby waiting for us." Waiting for him to get out.

Closing the door, "Okay...I guess it's time to get into character I see!" Winking at me.

Slightly rolled my eyes, "Don't be doing too much!"

We headed towards the door and he opened it. I was kinda surprised cause he is never adamant to opening doors for the girlies. When we made it inside I spotted her sitting with some man. I didn't want to be creepy and just walk up to them so I called her. As soon as I did she looked up and waved us over. As we walked he grabbed my hand to hold onto.

"What you want me to introduce you as?" Asking him.

"TJ... is perfectly fine!" He said.

Letting go of his hand to hug her, "Hey Asia!!" Hugging her.

Hugging me back, "Hey Zaylee!" Letting go of me, "Come...We going to the bar to pregame before the club!" We followed them to the bar.

We all order drinks plus shots, "So this must be the man of the trip!" She laughed pointing at TJ.

He nodded his head, "Yea this is my honey, TJ! TJ this is my new friend Asia!" Introducing them.

Shook hands, "Zaylee this is my fiancé Demetrius but we just called him Dee! Dee this is Zaylee the girl I've been telling you about!" Introducing us.

"Awww it very nice to meet you!" Shaking his hand.

Dee and TJ dapped each other up. Now it was time to take our shots.

"Y'all come get in my video!" Calling me and TJ over. She started recording, "1...2...3! Drink!" She yelled out so we could take it.

"Ahhh!" TJ said out loud after he swallowed it.

Turning to him, "Is it too much for you to handle?" Asking him.

Shaking his head, "Now you know ain't nothing I can't handle." He winked at me.

"Yea right!" Rolling my eyes at him. Turning back around, "Another shot!" Telling the bartender.

He fixed all of us another shot and we took it. After that Dee tried to pay but TJ ended up paying cause they order us a car to go to the club. When the car arrived we got in and headed towards the club. Now that I think about it why did we just willing agree to hangout with some strangers. All we was supposed to do is watch shorty and now we out partying with her and her man. The ride was gone be kind of long so we was talking and getting to know each other.

**

POV: Trevor "Priest" Jackson
Day: April 20,2020
Time: 12:32 AM

Slapping her ass, "SHAKE THAT SHIT BITCH! SHAKE THAT SHIT BITCH! SHAKE IT! SHAKE IT!" Asia screamed as Zae was twerking.

I was standing on the side of her holding her dress down with my left hand and holding her heels in my right. Ain't gone lie her shit was moving. She got tired and stopped twerking.

"Another drank?" She asked Asia.

Nodding her head, "Of course!"

"I'll go get y'all some...so sit down til I come back!" Dee said as he walked away.

We sat down and waited for him to come back. Outta no way Zae came sat on my lap and started nibbling on my ear.

"What are you doing?" Whispering in her ear.

Blowing on my ear, "I'm showing you affection honey." Slightly chuckling.

Rubbing her butt, "Are you sure this the game you wanna play?"

Kissing my neck, "Oh honey!! We could play but I already know I'm going to win." Trying to get up.

Pulling her back down, "Let's make a bet!"

"What's the bet?" Asking me.

"Whoever give in first has to treat the other to whatever they want!" Rubbing her butt.

Smiling, "Okay bet! How we gone lock it in?" Asking me.

"With a kiss!" Smirking at her.

"If you want to kiss me just say that." Rolling her eyes.

We did a lil peck on the lips as their drinks came back. Dee handed them the drinks and they drunk them. We just sat back and watched as they enjoyed themselves. Once they started to get to wild it was time to go but at least I got a lil lap dance before. While waiting for our driver to come get us we let them have a lil bit more fun.

**

We had made it back to the house after a long night. It was fun not even gone lie but I am tired. I was about to go take a quick shower before going to bed. I had helped Zae to her bed cause she was drunk.

Bout to walk out the room, "Come lay with me!" She said.

"I need to shower." Stopping in my tracks.

Moaning, "So....we could shower together!" Rolling over.

"Shidd... you ain't say nothing but a word!" Taking off my shirt. Walking up to her, "Come on!" Picking her up.

Laughing, "Someone is happy!"

"Of course... I get to see you naked after sooo long!" Squeezing her butt.

Jumping, "Now we ALL know who fought that is." Being petty.

"Yea whatever!" Shaking my head.

I carried her to the shower and let her run the water. I'll just get some clothes wherever we get out. She got in first and I soon followed her in. The water was just hitting our skin for awhile but eventually we started washing our bodies. We didn't stay in very long cause she started to feel sick. At that moment I knew that was the end of the night. And I wasn't getting any ass but I guess it's nice to cuddle with her. But does this mean she gave in and I won. Uhmm I don't know but I don't think this counts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 3.3K 32
311K 16.2K 35
She's the bad girl and he's the good guy. Christan Brooks goes undercover as a bodyguard for a drug queen pin. Will she ever find out his true ident...
8.3K 158 26
This Is About The Biggest Druglord And His Family. They Seem To Have The Most Perfect Life But When Angel Gets Pregnant And Have Twins Everything Sta...
235K 6.8K 59
MATURE CONTENT !!!! 18+ UNEDITED ... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, SHARE, & LIKE 🥰😘 Riley is a good and innocent girl never been through anything in...