Fighting For You (Book 2)

By book-lover4ever

Fight! Fight! FIGHT!!! When everything that you've ever loved has been taking away from you, what would yo... More

Darkness hides the truth
Black Widow
What a bloody mess
Frankly, he deserves to die
The thing about young love
Is it morning already?
Locked up like this
Sex, secrets and lies are a killer combination
Oh brother, what a mess
Hunting little red
Beauty and the blade
I'm back motherf**kers!
Whole again
You don't know me, Bitch!
Love, lies and Sex
Oh, but it hurts so good
The devil's wife
Be still my beating heart
Ready or not, here I come
Death becomes her
Rivers Run Red
Tears Of A Killer
Rose Red With Black Thorn
Carbon Copy
Honey trap
Not quite lacey enough
Pretty little bate
Thy Sons and Daughters
History repeats
She is, or she isn't?
Confused Heart
Field Mission
Everything is Rosey
Lacey's Troubles
Mystery Woman
Forgotten, but not gone
This one, that one, which one?
Now she knows
Young love
Mystery Woman
Mummy Dearest
Lost Girl
His undoing
Terrible Trouble
Once broken, now fixed
A family again
Meet up
Family Feud
The Calm Before The Storm
Revelations - Part One
Revelations - Part Two
Richard
GIVEAWAY CHAPTER
One down
Addison
Perfect bate
Have the dress, but not the man
Two is a couple, three is a nuisance
Operation graveyard
Long overdue
Author's note

Crazy bitch alert

1.3K 71 28
By book-lover4ever

Lilly's P.O.V

I looked at the woman standing in front of me. She looked nothing like the Kinsley that I knew. Her green eyes didn't sparkle like they used to. Instead, they looked hard and cold, much like Killian used to look.

"What happened to you?" I asked, but my question seemed to offend her.

She snarled at me. "You happened to me. Why the f**k couldn't you just stay dead the first time? I give you a chance to live a good life, away from Killian. You had Noah, you could have just moved on, but you had to be a f**king bitch and weaselled your way back into Killian's life."

The bitch was crazy. How did Killian and I being together cause her to become f**ked up? She did that all on her own.

"You call that giving me a chance? You kept the fact that my daughter, your niece, father was alive from me. For seven years you let us believe that each other was dead. I had to raise our daughter without her father. You knew how much I f**king loved him!"

Any guilt I was feeling about Killing her disappeared. The crazy bitch needed to die because it was clear to see that she wasn't going to stop or change her ways.

"He was my brother before you came along. He loved me! I was his world and you ruined it! He was mine! He was supposed to be with me forever, not you." She yelled.

I looked at her dumbfounded. I knew that she loved Killian, but it was sounding like her affection towards him was a little more than brotherly. I knew that what her father did to her and Killian, messed them up in more ways than I could fathom. But f**k, it had never crossed my mind that she could actually be in love with her own brother.

"You are one crazy, f**ked up bitch. You need therapy."

I took a step closer to her and her men raised their guns at me. She raised her hand, telling them to stand down.

"What the hell did you expect, Kinsley? Did you think that Killian would f**k you, like your father did?"

It was a low blow, but one I needed to take if I wanted to get out of there alive. I needed to give Mik enough time to get to me.

I laughed, "What? You thought that you and Killian would run away into the sunset and have some kind of f**ked up, incestuous love? Are you f**king crazy? Did you really think that Killian would put his dick anywhere near you?"

Her face twisted into something so hateful that I wondered if I'd gone too far. I wanted to upset her in order to distract her, but I didn't want her to throw caution to the wind and kill me on the spot.

"He would have been mine if it wasn't for you. You are no better than the bitch that stole my father away from my mother. My mother didn't have the guts to kill her, but I'm different from her."

Okay, that confused me. I had no idea what she was talking about. Who stole her father away from her mother? Was Killian not her biological brother?

"What the f**k are you talking about? Did the crazy finally do you in?"

The derange bitch laughed at my confusion. I had wondered if there was a possibility of saving her, but it was clear to see that she was beyond saving.

"I guess you didn't know that my mother was first before Killian's mother. My mother loved him, but all he cared about was that slut. And she didn't even appreciate him."

I snorted. "Appreciated him? Are you crazy? Your father was a psycho. A dirty perverted psycho who abused his kids!"

She stepped closer to me, slapping me. I wanted to retaliate, but I knew that I had to calm myself. Mik would soon be there, and I'd get my revenge from the bitch.

"You don't know shit about my father! He loved us! If it wasn't for that bitch. If she hadn't left him the way she did, he never would have done those things to us. She was just jealous that my father slept with my mother. When she found out that my mum was pregnant with me, she turned into a jealous bitch."

Was she even listening to herself? She was defending him. He was supposed to love and protect her, but instead, he raped and abused her.

"He's responsible for his own action. It wasn't Kimora's fault that he turned into a perverted monster. That was his own doing. Just like it's not my fault that you are this f**ked up."

I moved closer to her. Feeling pity toward her. She needed help, but I couldn't give it to her. She had to be the one to want it for herself.

"Kins, you are his sister. You two are related by blood. It was a relationship that could never happen. It's not right, sweetie."

I pleaded with her to understand, but I should have known that it would have been fruitless. She had lived with her delusion for years, one moment of me talking to her would not have changed that.

"Who the f**k are you to say it's not right?! You're so f**king quick to condemn me for loving who I want to love, but not yourself. Look what Killian did to you, and yet you still love him. So don't stand here and chastise me when you're no better!"

She was right. Despite all that Killian put me through, I still love him. But my situation was different from hers. Killian wasn't my brother.

"Kinsley, it's not the same thing. He's not my brother, you crazy bitch!" I yelled at her, hoping she would understand.

"Should it matter? I loved him. Should us being related by blood really matter, when I loved him as much as I did? It didn't matter for my parents, why should it matter for us? Am I not allowed to love who I want?"

"F**k!"

I heard Mik swear in my ears. I had all but forgotten he was there, still listening.

"Hold on, Sis, we're almost there, her people are everywhere, making it hard for us to get to you. Keep the crazy bitch talking. Killian found out about our plan and he's on his way too."

I nodded my head, but Kinsley thought that I was responding to her question. She wanted me to agree that it was okay for her to harbour incestuous feelings towards her brother. She couldn't get any more deranged. And was she implying that her parents were related?

"What do you mean, it didn't matter for your parents?"

I really didn't want to know, but I had to keep her talking. I wasn't in the least interested in her family's f**ked up history, but I had to listen if I wanted to get out of there alive.

"My parents loved each other. They didn't let something as simple as blood get between them."

I felt disgusted just listening to her. I didn't think her father could get any more perverted, but I was wrong. I almost told her to stop talking, because I knew that whatever she was about to say, would be seriously f**ked up.

"My mother was his sister, different mother but same father. Just like Killian and I."

I swore I threw up in my mouth just a little. The easy way she spoke about her parents' relationship was a little scary.

"Does Killian know about this?"

I pray to God that he didn't. But if he did, It would make perfect sense why he hated them so much. Having to live with the knowledge that your dad was f**king your aunt, and your sister was also your cousin, would mess any kid up. No wonder he turned out the way he did.

"No, he doesn't. But that wouldn't have mattered to us either way. We would have been together if it wasn't for you." She spat.

I decided that it was useless to reason with her. She had it in her crazy head that Killian would have started a relationship with her if I hadn't come along. Nothing I tell her would change her mind.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this, but it would seem that Killian is the only sane and normal one in your family."

"Almost there Lilly, hold on. Killian is here too." Mik rang out.

She sighed, composing herself. I knew that my time was running out, she was done talking.

"Enough chit-chat. Let's get down to business. Boys." She gestured to the men closest to me.

They stepped forward and grabbed my hands. I didn't have enough time to reach for my weapon.

I twisted my body, trying to get out of their hold, but it was no use. They overpowered me, by numbers and strength.

"Don't worry, Lilly, you're going to be in good hands." She said with a leery smile.

No sooner had the words left her mouth, her men moved away from me, and I felt hands grab my waist from behind.

"Hello, peaches, I've missed you."

My body went numb. Fear that was only associated with one person overtook me. I couldn't think. I couldn't breathe. All I did was feel. Fear consumed me.

"Richard," I whispered, breathlessly, knowing it was him, but still needing to confirm it.

"Yes, peaches. You're finally back where you belong. Didn't I tell you that I'd bring you back home?"

He said the words against my ears. His tongue darting out to lick the side of my face.

"Let's do a trade, Killian. My wife for yours." He said into my ear that had the comms.

He chuckled when I gasped. I heard Mik swear and Killian threatening to kill everyone if anything happened to me. then Richard took the earpiece out and crushed it under his feet.

I cursed myself because I was helpless when it came to him. He had so much control over me, and he knew it.

"That wasn't our deal. You can't give her back to him." Kinsley argued.

Richard laughed, "Don't worry, I have no intention of ever giving her up. But it's the only way that I can get my wife back."

They kept talking and I just stood there frozen, unable to move or defend myself. Just waiting for my own demise. I tried to control my breathing. My throat was threatening to close on me.

"I need updates. I want proof that she's suffering." Kinsley continued.

"You will get your updates, and so will Killian. The f**ker will curse the day he decided to get on my bad side."

Kinsley laughed, feeling satisfied. "Splendid! I want Killian to suffer. I want him to drive himself crazy knowing that she's alive and hurting, but with no way of getting to her. I want him to slowly go insane, trying to find her, but can't."

I couldn't believe that someone who claimed to love him, would want to hurt him like that.

"Pleasure doing business with you," Richard said. Taking my hand and walking away.

"No, no. The pleasure is all mine." Kinsley replied cheerfully.

I wanted to tell my feet to stop moving, but my fright outweighed everything. It took control of my body as I aimlessly followed Richard. However, it wasn't long before my world was surrounded by darkness, and I fell limply to the ground. My fear finally got the best of me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 12K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
32.6K 2.7K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...
9.2K 396 49
We were watching TV, my father and I, waiting for my mother to come down. We were going to go somewhere for my birthday but it was a surprise. I was...
10.5K 581 49
{Sequel to The Deal} Hope is back with vengeance. Every single person who had the audacity to threaten her and her daughter will pay, even if she en...