••BITE MARKS•• K.SJ

By BoyWithJamsssss

[COMPLETED] "I-I-want b-blood" he panted. "then drink mine!" She said slowly unbuttoning her collar button. "... More

Prologue
◆Chapter:1◆
⑅●Chapter:2●⑅
⑅●Chapter:3●⑅
⑅●Chapter:4●⑅
⑅●Chapter: 5●⑅
⑅●Chapter:6●⑅
♡~Chapter:7~♡
⑅●Chapter:8●⑅
⑅●Chapter:9●⑅
⑅●Chapter:10●⑅
◎●Chapter:11●◎
♥Chapter 12♥
⑅●Chapter 13●⑅
°⑅●Chapter 14●⑅°
°⑅●Chapter: 15●⑅°
⑅●Chapter:16●⑅
⑅●Chapter:17●⑅
⑅●Chapter:18●⑅
⑅●Chapter:19●⑅
⑅●Chapter:20●⑅
●⑅Chapter:21⑅●
♡~Chapter:22~♡
●⑅Chapter:23⑅●
●⑅Chapter:24⑅●
⑅●Chapter:25●⑅
♡~Chapter:26~♡
♡~Chapter:27~♡
⑅●Chapter:28●⑅
⑅●Chapter:29●⑅
⑅●Chapter:30●⑅
⑅●Chapter:31●⑅
⑅●Chapter:33●⑅
⑅●Chapter:34●⑅
⑅●Chapter:35●⑅
♡~Chapter:36~♡
⑅●Chapter:37●⑅
⑅●Chapter:38●⑅
⑅●Chapter:39●⑅
♡~Chapter:40~♡
⑅●Chapter:41●⑅
⑅●Chapter:42●⑅
⑅●Chapter:43●⑅
Epilogue
!New Book!

⑅●Chapter:32●⑅

964 44 26
By BoyWithJamsssss

Author's POV

(Y/N)'s hand fell motionless on the bed as she felt her breathing becomes uneven. She don't like blood. She never have liked it and just looking at it makes her throat sore. Even during her periods she avoids looking at it more then once. The liquid whet her oesophagus, making the dryness go away. Surprisingly the blood tastes good, just the irony smell was making her dizzy. Sweat starts forming on her neck and forehead as she felt uncomfortable. "T-this I-"

Seokjin frowned and looked down. "I knew this was a bad idea. Now you would hate me because of it. You have turned into a whole vampire and I'm liable to help it. I can understand if you hate me or this vampire thing, but I promise I'd do anything to gain your forgiveness."

The ravanette continue to bamble and (Y/N) was trying hard to suppress her cries. She opened her mouth to say, but the words came as a whisper. "Did I complained?"

Seokjin shot his head up as his eyes grew wide. How can she say that? If not this, then what's bothering her? (Y/N) faced him, eyes shining with tears. "I'm just s-shocked to s-see that I drank a w-whole glass of blood like water. I'm not used to with these things. T-this is crazy. "

A bead of tear forms at the side of her eyes and soon it pours down her cheek. She looked at Seokjin who was nibbling on his lips. She reached out her hands to get a hold of the ravan haired male's as she caresses the back of his palm. "You don't have to worry. I'm not angry at you. It's all on me. I'm the one who decided to give you my blood and I'm ready to face the consequences of it."

She smiled at Seokjin who seemed to be shocked at the girl's words. As he said earlier, she's too good for this world. He was about to say something but the girl interrupted him. "I uh... Want to t-take a bath."

Seokjin lips remained parted as it forms a 'o' shape. He nodded and was about to stand up but instantly felt a tug on his sleeve. He looked down to see (Y/N) looking at him with a pleading look. "Will you take a shower with me? "

She would curse at herself for being so straight forwardly shameless, but now she felt those words at the end of her tongue and decided to spit it out. She felt her cheeks heated up when Seokjin raised an eyebrow at him. "Take what with you?"

She bit her lips down and mumbled. "Shower."

And Seokjin can only say how his stomach all of a sudden started doing flips inside. (Y/N)'s glossy black eyes with a light glint of silver, rosy tear stained cheeks, red apple like lips. Oh god how the ravanette wants to do all the sinful things flooding his mind. Wait. But why only now? He likes her so much, but he has never thought of doing such things to the female. He shook off his thoughts and nodded slowly before making his way inside the big bathroom.

The bathroom was spacious with a large sink at the corner beside the door and a bathtub at the center. A few shower heads were placed up the bathtub. The ravanette turned the shower on letting the lukewarm water fall down filling up the tub. After collecting a suitable amount he made his way out the bathroom only to find (Y/N) standing there with a thin white robe around her small figure. A part of her shoulder was slightly visible, and the transparency of the robe exposes her slim and tan body. She tied her hair into a messy bun and turned her face to look at a certain male who was staring at her with parted lips.

She smiled a bit at him and took slow and steady steps untill she was right in front of him with some clothes in her hands. "Let's go?"

She whispered in her honey like voice as Seokjin mumbles an 'ok' before they both finds themselves inside the bathroom. The ravan haired vampire touched the water, and gestured (Y/N) to do so too. The liquid touches her fingertips sending warm sensation into her hand. A 'flop' sound made (Y/N) to look back only to find Seokjin has removed his hands from the water and was now undressing himself. (Y/N) couldn't help but stare at his muscular body and torso. He looked back at the girl and caught her staring which brought a red hue to creep on her cheeks. Seokjin stiffed back a laugh as he gets into the tub.

He sighed and closes his eyes, feeling the warm water surrounding his body. He places his arms on either sides of the tub as he shot open his vision, glancing at the shy girl. "Aren't you coming in?"

He asked in a deep monotone voice, sending shivers down (Y/N)'s spine. Heaving out a sigh, she lifts her one leg and steps inside the bathtub too. And immediately Seokjin holds her hand and pulled her towards his side. (Y/N) falls behind, her back touching the ravanette's mascular chest as she felt herself sitting in between the Vampire's legs.

The warm water and the warm skin of the ravanette, sends waves of comfortness in (Y/N). She leans her back against the ravanette's chest and rests her head on his shoulders. She fiddles with her wet robe as she couldn't find the way to ask the question to the vampire male that was lingering in her mind. But all of a sudden, she heard Seokjin mumbling something. "Why aren't you asking it? You know right, I'm always here to answer all the questions."

(Y/N) pressed her lips into a thin line. She took a deep breath in as it will be needed to ask all the questions and doubts she's having. "If I'm a vampire now then, do I have to drink only blood. I-I mean, what if I want to eat human food?"

Seokjin let out a chuckle and kisses her temples. "No baby, blood is always fixed in our diets and it is the only possible way to get nutritive energy in our body. But, you can have human food too but it will not effect your body or nutritive status. But only you can do it. We're not allowed to eat human foods."

(Y/N) nods against Seokjin's shoulders as another question took place in her mind. "A-and will I be able to go out in the morning. B-because I don't want my father to get worried or suspicious if I couldn't go out in the morning. And I have my uni too."

Seokjin nuzzles his face on her nape taking in the amazing smell of lavender. "Of course you can go out. You're still a half human (Y/N) so the sunlight can't have side effects on your skin or eyes, unlike me. For example, see Taehyung and Yoo-"

The ravanette pressed his lips together as he felt himself getting nervous. What the fuck is wrong with you Jin? He thought and mutters a curse under breath that was inaudible to (Y/N). He just forgot for a second that no one except his brother and him, knows about Yoongi. But thanks to God, that (Y/N) didn't questioned about it further.

He heaved out a sigh and looked at the front, only to make his eyes come in contact with (Y/N)'s semi bare back. The white transparent robe was hanging loose, revealing her shoulders and collar bones. His eyes scanned through her neck and stops at a place. Two canine teeth marks were on display right on the crook of her neck. Beautiful. That's his. His bite marks.

Warning⚠: Mature Content(Medium)

[Skip if you're uncomfortable]

And suddenly he felt his eyes on fire. The burning sensation was so vigorous. The marks incarnated on her skin made him crazy. A sudden feeling of claiming her as his territory bubbles up in him. He brought his lips down and attached it on her nape. (Y/N) visibley stiffen at her place, but soon relaxed when the ravanette trailed his kissed down biceps. She turns her face back, to see golden rings flaring up from the vampire male's eyes. Oh, so pretty....

She bit her bottom lip down as she leans in a little. And yeah, Seokjin obviously got what the girl wants to say. Without wasting any more time, he crashes his lips on the girl's plump one's. As usual, they were so soft and delicious. Both of them started moving their lips against each other, involving their tongues in, bending their heads for more access and holding on to each other. Seokjin lifts (Y/N) up and turns her around, their lips detaching for some seconds before they attached them again. The girl grips his silky locks with her wet hands, when Seokjin started to suck and kiss on her neck. Waves of adrenaline crashing inside their bodies.

They felt hot. And the warm water also isn't helping then either. Seokjin sucks on a certain spot leaving a dark red mark on it which probably will turn purple after sometimes. He looked at (Y/N) and practically stared too long. Her black eyes were shinning silver. Just like how the moon shines in the darkest of darkest nights. Both were panting hard, but they didn't let go of eath other. Because it was just the starting.

Seokjin gentle wrapped his large hands around her small waist and gently helped to lean her back on the other side. He held (Y/N)'s hands and removed them from her chest before shoving the soft fabric away from her upper body. Her full naked body on his view, he subconsciously licked his lips. He looked at (Y/N), who has her eyes shut, her chest and breasts moving up and down with the rhythmic inhalation and exhalation.

Seokjin cupped her cheek with one hand making the girl open her eyes. The silver ones looking deep at the other golden balls, forgetting about the whole world around. Because they were able to see their worlds in each others eyes. Seokjin trailed his two fingers down the girl's chest, his hand lingering on the erected buds.

"Can I?" I rasped out earning a whimper from (Y/N). The girl doesn't know what is happening here. Because at this moment she wants nothing but Seokjin touching her at the places she has never thought anybody could do. And that particular whimper was enough as an indicator.

The ravanette started rubbing his index finger on the sensitive bud, as (Y/N) gasped at the sudden feeling. She throws her head back and squinted her eyes shut. It was tickling, but felt nice. Seokjin buries his face on her neck and whispers. "You're liking it right, me abusing that tiny ball just with my fingers."

(Y/N) blushed a deep color of red. Because she didn't expected Seokjin to talk dirty. And she could just say how tempting and hot it is. And at an instant, the girl felt warm breath and a liquid like thing wrapping around her bud. She looked down and the sight made the girl to bring her knees tight. The ravanette has took the bud inside his mouth as his tongue occasionally hits it with a large amount of saliva.

"Ahh, um.. Fuck!" (Y/N) shamelessly let out a moan not caring about how it hits a noticeable nerve inside the Vampire male. Seokjin felt himself getting hard down there and tried his best to control it. He removes his mouth from the bud and attaches it on (Y/N)'s lips again. They again started making out heavily untill both of them heard a knock on the door.

The couple detached themselves from each other as the male groan in annoyance. He glanced at (Y/N) who seemed to be dazed and decided to go and check leaving the girl alone to take a shower. "You bath first, I'll go and see who's it."

He places a small peck on her lips before stepping out of the tub and drying himself. He wears his robe and gets out of the bathroom. The knocking on the door didn't stopped and the sound of scuffling of feet says that there's more than one person.

He clicked his tongue and opened the door only to get pushed back by a certain girl who stepped in with her so called gang including the ravanette's brother. "What the fuck Hyejin?"

He cursed out loud making all the heads turn at him. Hyejin or Hwasa's eyes widens as she stomped in front of the ravanette. "Don't you dare curse in front of me and don't call me by my real name or get ready for a punch."

Seokjin huffed and glanced at the others in the room. His eyes fell on Yoongi who said something that gained his attention. "Where's (Y/N)"

The ravan haired vampire took a seat on his bed and said. "Bathroom."

Yoongi let out a 'oh' and looked at a particular brunette stading beside Hwasa. They hadn't exchanged a single word between them after what happened the last day. The silver head tried to stand closer to the younger but the younger would scoot away sending a pang inside Yoongi's chest.

A question brought Yoongi out of his thoughts which was asked by non other then his 'not known' mate. "Hyung did she turned into a vampire?"

Well, three among them already know the answer and Taehyung too but he doesn't know the reason of asking it anyways. Seokjin opened his mouth to answer but unfortunately the answer already came out from the mouth of another person who has just exited the bathroom.

"Yeah, not only that. I also drank a whole glass of blood."

-------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N): Hello, here's an update in less than 1 week. And I can't believe I wrote another slight smut *embarrassed af*👁👁

I love you guys so much that I couldn't stopped myself from updating. And thank you so much for 9.0k reads!💕

It's already November, and I was thinking of ending the book before new year but I guess the number of chapters has extended so I don't think I'll be able to complete it soon. And also I'm having my exams soon(Exams after exams)

Hope you guys liked this part!

Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
295K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.1K 582 36
Now that Li has been disposed and H-Corp is no longer churning out hybrids, Namjoon and his fellow BCU members are free to move on with their lives. ...
560K 31.2K 34
> A strong force made me pushed to the side, my bag and the stuff inside flew out. As if in slow motion, the pink potion I spent all night making fle...