๐“ก๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ...

By MooNBxtchh

โ๐“˜๐“ฏ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐“ฎ๐”๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ... ...๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ต... More

Introduction
Tiny sneak peak
โˆ๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š โˆ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 2เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 3เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 4เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 5เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 7เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 8เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 9เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 10เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 11เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 12เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 13เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 14เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 15เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 17เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 18เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 19เฟ
concept art #1
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 20เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 21เฟ
โฌโฐ๐™ณ๐š›๐š˜๐š™ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœโฑโญ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 22เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 23เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 24เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 25เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 26เฟ
แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 27เฟ

แŸš๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 16เฟ

868 55 59
By MooNBxtchh

The next morning, Y/n woke up with her hair frizzy, strands of hair poking everywhere. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty. You have school today" her mother chirped, trying to shake her up. She swatted her hands with a tired groan, implying she'll get ready soon.

Her mother left the room and proceed to finish her household chores. Y/n kicked her blanket into the ground, sitting up while doing a tiny stretch.

Y/n's POV

Another day again, to be honest, I'm getting too tired of this. Everything that I've changed and happened makes me want to go back to my timeline. However, I can't shake the feeling that I want to save Boboiboy.

It sounds funny how I'm trying to save him from an unknown person. Maybe I should start an investigation or even find some primary suspect. I grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom, staring into the mirror was something that made my entire face pale.

"YOU'RE MAKING A MISTAKE"

Was written on my mirror cabinet, my body trembled as my brows furrowed at the sight. Who would write this? Is this a clue? What does this mean?

Do they know I'm here for a reason?? Maybe it's just a lousy prank tch... I erased those creepy messages on my mirror and proceeds to take a shower. After finishing up, I dried myself and dressed up for school. I scooped my bag on my right arm and dashed downstairs, taking a seat on my favorite spot I began to chow down on my food.

"Thanks for the food mom!" I yelled across the room, she's probably cleaning the backyard. In the middle of my breakfast, I heard a knock on our front porch. I took a sip on my juice before checking who it was.

To my surprise, I was met with a girl with a pink hijab. "Yaya? Err, Good morning, what brings you here?" I asked, trying not to sound unwelcoming. She tensed up by my words, I could see sweat forming from her forehead.

"U-uh... I was wondering if you could help me carry my biscuits for today's event" she stammered. Wait, did she say event? I don't recall anything about an event at school today. "Event? Do we have an event?-" Then it hit me, it was the annual biscuits day. 'shit I'm screwed'

"It's biscuits day Y/n" she responded. I could sense trouble on my way. Why does my morning have to start like this?! But wait a minute... I don't remember her asking me to help her on biscuits day...

...

Unfortunately, in the end, I couldn't say no to her request and helped her carry her biscuits. I was a bit taller and bigger than Yaya so I had no choice but to carry more boxes than her.

I guess now I know why Boboiboy likes her, she's like a lady in distress. And everyone knows she needs a knight to save her. "T-thank you for helping me Y/n" she stammered, man she's stuttering a lot. She's usually confident like some fierce lioness. "No problem. What are friends for" I smiled at her brightly.

Author's POV

Yaya's cheeks were flushed with red hues. Imaginary steam coming out of her ears. She instantly hides her face and fixed her composure. The two arrived at school, seeing many stalls surrounding the school. Y/n still couldn't comprehend how the hell she forgot this day.

"Where should I bring these boxes Yaya?" Y/n asked "oh follow me," she said and led her to their stall. There stood a very lifeless group of students, they could sense death on their way knowing how Yaya's biscuits were such a killer, like literally.

"Good morning guys! Thanks for setting up our stall" Yaya chirped, she was greeted back by their classmates, uneasiness was written on their faces. "Should I put these over there?" Y/n asked, Yaya nodded and helped her place the boxes on the table.

"Heya bestie, I see you were greeted by grim reaper today" Gopal teased, it was surprising how Gopal acted as if he wasn't infatuated by this grim reaper he speaks of. "Don't start with me bestie. I had the worst morning" her face was blank, luckily Yaya wasn't aware of their conversation.

"Hehe, sorry I'm just teasing." He ruffles her hair making it frizzy again. "Stop" she groaned in an annoyed tone, she smacked his head and grabbed a biscuit. "P-put the biscuit down Y/n" Gopal's face churned into fear seeing the biscuits, he was already gagging at the sight of it.

"Come on Gopal, it's just a biscuit" a sinister look was plastered on her face as she takes a step closer which made Gopal back away a bit. She began to chase him around the school grounds. While Gopal tried to calm her down, only for her to catch him and shove the biscuit down his throat. In a split second, he was out. Ying witnessed the entire thing with Fang who was fixing the decorations. "Y/n could be scary whenever she wants to," Fang said, feeling shivers on his spine. "I agree with ya there spikey" Ying responded.

"Good morning Yaya, oh... Did you carry all of these boxes all the way here?" Boboiboy said as he approaches Yaya. She waved her hand and said "oh, no not really. Y/n helped me" Boboiboy raised an eyebrow at her response. "Y/n helped you? That's odd. I thought she'll be the first to run away from your bis- I mean wow... Your biscuits look delicious" he laughed anxiously.

Yaya knew he was saying something else before that, she continues to fix her biscuits and helped the others with the decorations. Boboiboy felt dejected after he was replied with silence, behind him was Y/n walking towards him. "Heya shortie" Y/n greeted, flipping the back of his cap. "Oh if it isn't Godzilla" Boboiboy greeted back as he fixes his cap.

"Good to see you alive after what happened yesterday" she stated, fixing some food decor. "Did you expect I'd lose to Adudu?" He chuckled, she shrugs and shoved a biscuit on his mouth. Boboiboy's eyes widened, spitting the biscuit out of his mouth before he could taste the nasty sensation of the biscuit.

"Oi, don't spit it out. You need to eat it to impress your... Future... Lover" Y/n's eyes trailed as she leaned on the table. "I'd die before I could have a chance with her. Those biscuits could be the end of me!" He exclaimed, pointing at the biscuits.

"Whatever shortie" she rolled her eyes playfully and took a stroll around the school event. Boboiboy followed behind, afraid if he stayed someone might ask him to taste each biscuit. Y/n quietly gazed around the other stalls, tasting some of their delicacies.

Boboiboy nudged her after seeing how much food she's been taking from a stall. "Don't be greedy Godzilla" he joked. 'Don't be greedy' those words came out as a joke to Boboiboy's mouth but to her, it meant something more.

'Don't be greedy, he's not yours from the start'

She cursed to her thoughts, shoving all of the food she was carrying to her mouth. "Gosh why is this so eventful" she murmured "geez since it's an event, of course, dumbhead" Boboiboy chastised grabbing a napkin from his pockets.

He carefully wiped Y/n's messy face, her eyes widened by the gesture. The electrical sensation drove through her veins. She quickly pushes him off "space!" She squeaked. Boboiboy chuckled at this, he knew his best friend is a flustered mess with tiny interactions she never gained before.

"Gosh, bestie I'm just cleaning you up!" He laughed, her eyes averted as her heart throbbed hastily. "I have my own hands shortie. I don't need your help" she folded her arms in front of her chest. "Yeah yeah. But I need your help" he stated, throwing the napkin at a nearby bin.

"With what actually?" She cocked an eyebrow. "I want you to help me get Yaya's attention" she bit her lip but the remark and nodded. "Fine. You owe me big for this" she walked away, feeling her heart being torn apart. "Wait up bestie!" He followed.

...

"Will she notice me?" The person was spying on them, their eyes lingering on Y/n. They clutched their chest, cheeks dusted with red hues. Their facial expression was seen as if they were hit with Cupid's arrows, still watching the two interact. "Gosh I think I like her"

...

Y/n's POV

What the fuck, why am I still here to suffer?? Just kill me, please...

"Y/n, you've been staring at the biscuits for almost 30 minutes." Gopal flicked my forehead, yes he did wake up like an hour ago. I glared at him and rubbed my forehead "geez bestie you're such a bully" I whined at him. He chuckled and said "don't tell me you're thinking about Boboiboy again" he cocked a brow at me.

"Yeah, he asked me to help him with Yaya" Gopal choked at my words. "Dude, That's horrible" he folded his arms in front of his chest. "Yeah I know" I replied, resting my chin on top of my palms. "Gopal! Come help us give out some of these pamphlets!" Ying yelled, waving at us. Behind her was a very disappointed Fang, since he was chosen to be the biscuit mascot. Haha, loser.

Gopal sighed and yelled back saying he'll be over there. He said his goodbye and left me alone at the stall watching over the biscuits. I sat alone while I watch Boboiboy and Yaya having the time of their life. Not very far from me where the both of them sitting at a bench eating some scones. "Stupid shortie" I mumbled keeping my eye on them, it hurts me a lot seeing this, and I don't know why the fuck I even keep staring at them.

Yaya seems to be enjoying herself as well, gosh this is torture. My brows were furrowed as I kept my eyes on them, I'd do anything to be in that position.

"Umm... Excuse me miss?" I almost jumped out of my chair as someone approached the stall. "O-oh umm... Yes do you need-" my eyes widened. Am I seeing an angel right now?! In front of me stood a very handsome man!

"I would like to purchase some of your biscuits" oh shit, it'll be bad for a handsome guy like him to faint from this biscuit. But I can't just tell him 'oh these biscuits are a danger to society' Yaya might kill me.

"Sure... But I'm gonna warn you... They're a killer" I chuckled nervously, he seemed to have gotten what I wanted to say. "Oh... Never mind about the biscuits... Since..." He seemed to be stammering and anxious.

"My friend kinda wanted your number" he pointed at the group of boys behind him... Damn, they're a group of handsome men! But I didn't want to give them my number just because they're gorgeous.

"Well umm-" "sorry but she doesn't give her numbers to strangers" Gopal went between me and the handsome guy. The boy nodded and said "I see... Sorry for bothering" he chuckled and left.

Gopal glanced at me "look at you flirting after being heartbroken." He smugly looks at me. "I wasn't flirting!" I smacked his head.

Boboiboy's POV

I heard Y/n's voice from afar, I saw her with Gopal teasing each other. It was good to see them being comfortable with each other. It's just... They look too comfortable.

"You okay Boboiboy?" Yaya asked I nodded at her. "You've been staring at our stall. Is there something bothering you?" She asked, well, to be honest, there was but I can't figure out what it is. "It's nothing, just a bit nervous is all" I reassured her. "Alright, I'll go get some water for the both of us, wait here" she left as my eyes wander back at Gopal and Y/n.

They look great together, too great...

To my surprise, I saw the scone I was holding was crushed by my bare hands. What's going on with me? I tried to shake this uneasiness I've been feeling. My eyes couldn't leave those two, it's great they're getting along. But it worries me, that they might forget about me... "It's called jealousy dino" I screeched by Moon's appearance.

"What are you doing here?! You don't even attend this school!" I blurted out at her, my heart was still racing after being startled. "I was summoned by food" she devoured the whole box of biscuits she was holding. She stood up and licked the crumbs off of her fingers.

She started walking away... Damn, she pops out of nowhere so casually. But jealousy? Me? Jealous? There could be no way right?

Right?

...

Y/n's POV

After the event, we were dismissed and were told to get back home. But I had to stay since Yaya asked me to meet her after class... What could be the reason, if there's anyone she should ask it should be that short idiot.

The classroom was empty, evening hues colored the sky. It was truly beautiful to witness such magnificent sight, only if I were the sky... Maybe Boboiboy would notice and keep his eyes on me. But no... I was nothing but a speck of dust, I could vanish and no one would even notice.

That's probably why he cheated on me...

"Y/n!" I turned to the door and saw Yaya with her hands on her back. "Hey Yaya, why did you ask me to come here?" I asked, she went towards me and offered a box of brownies.

"What's this for?" To be honest, I would refuse, these could kill me before I could reach my goal. "Oh, it's a thank you gift for helping me" she explained. "Don't worry, I didn't use my recipe. I bought a recipe book to make these" she added.

I guess this won't kill me, I hope so. "Thanks, you didn't have to but still. Thanks" I took the box from her hands. She smiled warmly at me, and of course, I smiled back. "Wanna walk home together?" She asked I nodded and went back home with her.

"Oh right... I want to ask you something" she said, both of us leaving the campus. "What is it?"

"Can you help me bake tomorrow?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 43.4K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
108K 6K 38
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 47.4K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...