Chaser : Chase her [L fanfic...

By inspirit830309

Sura never knew that revealing herself would make such a big difference to her life. Fame, love, and mostly a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's note
Author's note
Authornim's little chichat

Chapter 37 (Final)

1.3K 47 2
By inspirit830309

((Sura's POV))

Myungsoo held me tight at the hand as he dragged me to the top of the MBC building. My heart started racing when he hugged me in the first place.

"Myungsoo....." I said as I trailed behind him. He turned around, and I finally got to carefully observe his face after all the running. " you lost weight....." I placed my hand on his cheek. He was skinnier than before, wasn't he eating well, sleeping well..... suddenly he pulled me into his arms, having my head lying on his chest. I could hear his heart beat. I could feel him stroking my hair and his lips on my forehead. "I'm sorry Myungsoo ..." This was the first thing I wanted to say to him.

" Pabo........" He said as he raised my chin....."how can you just leave like this?" His tears was about to roll down his face. I wiped the tears off his face with my hands, and then wrapped around his waist again.

"At first, I thought leaving you was best for both of us....but every time I saw you on TV, I could hardly breathe, I regret everytime I see your face......... I even tried to fall in love with some else but.... as soon as I saw you today, I knew immediately that I failed again." I dugged my head into his chest, scared to see his reaction. He slowly lifted my chin again and looked me deep into the eyes.

"Don't ever try to leave me again..... and if you do, I will still be your chaser and find you wherever you are....." he placed his lips against mine. That moment I knew he was the only one who can my heart beat faster.......

[The end]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 131 14
The love of a sunbae to a hoobae who is willing to do everything for his beloved girl . VOTE and COMMENT FOLLOW ME ~ @lexieveronica Follow my other a...
4.6K 298 30
Being an Idol and a leader, Kim Sungkyu never had the time to date anyone despite his age. Thanks to the boys (Infinite), he met an angel that will c...
5.8K 185 19
This is a story of 7 inspirits who love Infinite alot. Will they end up getting together after the vacation? Or will everything return to normal? My...
121K 2.3K 40
When the time comes that you can't remember our story , would you still care to remember everything and love me even if our memories fade . It takes...