Atlast Got Married, But!... (...

By FlowerVine98

'They say Marriages are made in heaven. I think God forget to fix my match. Because still am unmarried.' - Al... More

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue

Chapter 39

11K 536 109
By FlowerVine98

*** Sorry for the late guys, caught up in personal work. Happy reading with 4.1k words***

Ilankodi pov:

Why are we here? I thought to myself.

"Get down and wait here. I will park the bike" he said.

I nodded my head and got down.

After 5 mins, he walked towards me.

"Why are we he...." he placed his finger over my lips.

"Shhh"

I looked into his eyes. He blinked his eyes at me.

"Nothing, just want to take you out. As from the day we got married we both didn't gone out anywhere." he said. I think I will faint, why he is doing like this.

Is he, starts to think to restart our life?

Like is, he thought of rethinking his decision of living as stranger?

Will it b....

" Everyone will ask us right, I don't want you to be mocked by anyone in our family, that I didn't take you out. You know right how Indian mentality, they will find out the couples life through like these kind of activities." he said which breaks my heart.

Okay.

Its not new right, getting hurt.

I sighed.

" You don't have to, I will take care of.... "he didnt let me speak. As he grabbed my hand in his and intertwined our fingers. Then he started to walk on the beach sand. I kept looking his face.

Atleast he is taking me out. That is an imporvemnet right.

" Thanks "I slowly said at him. He turned towards me, and looked into my eyes.

" And I forget to say "he replied.

" What "

" Not only for the society, I taking you out but I want to "he said slowly. Okay what I need to do now?

" Why" I know my mouth won't ever support me.

"Why don't you want me to take you out?" he asked me by leaning to my level.

"Not like tha.... That"

He smiled. So am!. Seeing his rare smile, my face automatically adorned with a smile. Then he started to walk along with me. He walked very slowly, because in this sand it is really difficult to walk actually. I just stopped in between, and took out my slipper from my foot and clutched it in my hand. He looked at me, already he removed his shoe. He grabbed the slipper from my hand and started to walk.

"No no... Please I will take mine" I slowly saida t him.

"It's okay, nothing wrong is there. You already will be tired from your very long classes" he replied and kept walking.

Don't he feel ashamed to walk beside me, that too clutching my sandals?

My respect for him, even got higher.

Once we reached the water, there is not many people. As its an weekdays and also it looks like raining right. So yeah.

"Shall we sit" he asked me. I nodded my head at him. He sat first, then I sat beside him with slight gap.

I don't know why he bringed me here. We both didn't speaked anything. We both just kept sitting.

But the silence along with the waves sound is enough.

Its like, without even speaking, we both were having conversation. Without even thinking, I just layed my head on his shoulder. He just wrapped his hand over my waist.

I smiled.

We both kept sitting like that.

After 1 hour, we both thought of going back. As the time is 7 clock. This night time, my somewhat wet cold cloth making me to shiver.

Then he took me to some restaurant, he ordered my favourite chicken briyani. After having dinner we both reached home.

The day well spent with him.

Best day!!

Our first out.

Only us!!

Reyansh pov :

I really missed her a lot, in these days. I had a hectic work. Luckily I met her in that restaurant, so that I got some time to spend with her.

I know am doing wrong.

But she making me to come out of my shell. She is making me to trust again. She making me to do something.

I sighed.

When I said that I taking her out because of the society words. Her eyes held the hurt. There after I didn't tried to hide the real motive, I just bluntly said at her.

When I seen her smile, my heart fluttered. It's worth.

She is worth I know.

But but am I ready to take up the relationship?

Am I?

Am I ready to break the conditions. Still no.

But one thing I know is, I can't hold my conditions forever. At one point, I will definitely break those conditions and will start to live my life.

Live my life with her.

I smiled, as I seen her face which is in my neck. I grabbed her face slowly and made her to look at me.

"Ilankodi" I pronounced her name.

"Nice name"

"Not even once in my life I thought, that one night, I will pronounce one girl's name like this. You are making me to do different things."

"Why are you making me like this?"

She slightly moved in her sleepy state, and again lied over me. This time she sneaked her hand inside my T-shirt. Her hands ove my bare skin.

God

Then she wrapped her one leg in between my legs and then she wrapped my leg over her.

I smiled at her action.

" You don't know what you were doing Mrs. Ilankodi."

"You were making me uncomfortably comfortable with you. Cuddling is new to me, but now a days I can't sleep without you." I kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly, such that her blossom crush my chest.

With a warm feeling, even in coolest climate. I slept with high comfortness.

Ilankodi pov :

Time skipped :

Its been a week. In 5 days, my sister is going to get engaged. Today my parents called me and invited me for buying the saree for Bride. As its some  ritual, where the groom side family will buy the saree for the bride. And also in this occasion, the respective family will buy the clothes for their relations. Am being their first daughter, I need to visit along with them.

But the problem here is shopping. Which I hate to core, like I said already.

Today is Saturday, I asked Jeevika to accompany with me. But she politely denied.

'Still how many days I will see Jeevika.' I thought to myself as we started our plan. Nothing big, just we are going to praise each other with each other.

Like mahin and me will speak great about Jeevika, how she is taking care of rithika like her own daughter towards rithish and likewise with Jeevika regarding rithish.

Here already Jeevika crushed over rithish, which is still there. So her side will he easier I guess.

And rithish actually started to note Jeevika these days. I think their love story will boom even sooner.

I smiled thinking about them. And for rekindling rithish and my reyansh, mahin said that if jeevika started to love rithish. Then reyansh will eventually accept rithish and he will give the chance to rithish to explain his side.

Will see!!

*Phone ringing sound* I looked for the callername.

Amma.

I attended the call

"Hello amma"

"Hy Ilankodi when you were coming. We guys will reach the store soon." I heard amma.

"I will be there in an 45 mins amma." I replied.

"Come with mapilai da"

"No ma he has work"

She muttered something and cut the call.

I sighed.

I didn't even informed him. As I know that he is quite busy these days. I don't want to disturb him.

With that, I reached outside and waited for the cab. Once the cab arrives, I hoped on it.

After 40 mins, I reached the destination.

Then I called my favourite sister.

"Hello akka, turn left" she said as soon as she attended the call. I confusedly turned towards my left only to be engulfed into the hug by her.

"Missed you soo much" she whoend at me.

I laughed at her.

"so am? Baby sister" I kissed her forehead.

After lots of hugs, kisses, consoles that too before the shop. We both unwrapped ourselves.

"What are you doing here without shopping?" I asked her.

"Akka, I don't like to shop without you. You know that right. Wiated for my shopping partner. Comeon" she said enthusiastically.

"I see" I pulled her cheeks.

"Akka it's paining" she whined at me.

"I want that only" I winked at her.

"When will mama come?" she asked me.

"He ha..."

"He has important work. Oh comeon akka, I really got fedup with you guys." she complained at me.

Hahaaa

"Okay comeon" saying this she took me inside.

"Ilankodi where is mapilai" amma again asked me. I relied the same answer simple. She glared at me, what I will do.

Then i met chaaru's soon to be in laws, I actually don't like that boy and his family. But what to do, he will be my sister's husband. And their family is our family friend. I sighed.

I usually don't have much conversation with his family. After greeting them, we all started to pick the dress for bride to be first.

Like everytime chaaru complained a lot, whichever the saree we are selecting for her. Atlast after 3 hour she settled for one saree.

Then we all started to purchase for us.

"Akka how about leghana this time" gayu asked me. Is she kidding me.

I turned towards her and galred at her.

"What akka?" she innocently asked me.

"Gayu you know me right, i won't look good in it. I will be ugly" I slowly said at her. She immediately wrapped me.

"Akka it's not true. Who said like that akka. You will stun in everything akka. You are not ugly, don't speak like that. You are beautiful akka." she said in our hug.

"No gayu, I don't want to try those types of clothes. That is not meant for me. Please don't compel me baby" I tried to convince her.

But no, she didn't accepted. Instead she kept pestering me.

"No gayu"

"Gayu leave her, she won't look good in those clothes. You know right, she will be ugly in it. " can ea caharu voice.

I looked up and seen that chaaru is standing beside her soon to be husband.

I hate this, how could a sister speak like this that to before someone.

" chaaru we are not going to take the clothes in your amount okay. Just get lost" gayu slightly scolded her. She too don't like that varun who is the groom actually.

"Don't shout gayu. Just take the leghana which you loved." saying this chaaru gone.

"Gayu, how many times I said to you, if you loved something, just buy it." I asked her by grabbing her chin. As we both were standing in the corner.

"Akka I thought of twinning with you. You know even I found the leghana for you too. But you are not at all accepting. I too don't want to wear it now. We both will search in saree sections. What about it?" she asked me.

"No you are going to buy the leghana, which you loved. That's it" I Warne her.

"No akka, unless you buy it. Akka please atleast try for once, then you say whether you like it or not. Plaesase akka" She again started to whine at me like a small baby.

"No baby"

"You don't love me" argh madam now started this drama.

I just hugged her.

"I love you soo much gayu. But,...." I thought for sometime.

"Okay let me try it. If I didn't like it, then I won't buy it. But you will buy it. End of discussion" I stated at her.

"Yayyyyy that's enough. I first need a cold coffee, pizza" she orederd at me

"Okay madam" I smilingly said at her. We then moved to the food court in that store.

Then she ordered lot of items for her. She grown into a beautiful girl, but still a baby for me.

"Akka icecream" she shouted.

"Yeah" then we both ordered a lot of things. My baby kept eating. When comes to food she won't even see that where we are, her only motive will be finishing her plate.

"Anything else?" I asked her by wiping her mouth.

"No akka, am full actually." Atlast someone is full.

"But I think my stomach will acomodate one dragon fruit juice. How about that?" she asked me.

"Right away madam" I said at her, then I ordered for her.

Once the juice arrived she kept the juice before me.

"You didn't eat anything, just drink this without saying anything" she warned me.

I sighed.

Am not in a mood actually that chaaru words still playing back in my mind.

"Akka, one day she will understand that she is wrong" gayu said. I smiled at her.

"Okay comeon" saying this she made me to drink the whole juice.

"Atlast, okay comeon now it will be correct time" she said.

"What?"

"Nothing akka, now it will correct time to... Argh... That to try the dress.. You know, the bad time is gone. Yas that is what I meant.. Offcourse yes that only" She blabered.

"Okay cool. Just cool down" I said at her.

"Okay akka."

She then grabbed me, after looking into her phone. Why she is behaving odd.

Then she took me to into the leghana section. Okay I just hate it, because I know I will be ugly. I will just try it, then I will say that I didn't liked it. So, then my baby will accept to buy it.

I sighed.

"Akka this set only I said. How is it" she asked me. Its peach color, the dress look beautiful and elegant.

"Comeon akka" she said at me.

I nodded at her, she then took me to the trial room. This section has not much of people. So the trail section is also empty.

"I will wait here itself. Let me know when you need my help okay" She said at me.

"You? You first try gayu, then I will..." She didnt let me finish. Instead she just made me to go inside.

I sighed.

I closed the door and looked into the mirror.

'Either way am going to look ugly' I thought myself as soon as I looked at myself in mirror.

'Don't waste time by looking at your ugly self' I thought to myself and started to look at the dress properly.

I sighed.

The dress is beautiful, but It won't over me.

'Chaaru is right' I thought.

I took the material in my hand. The crop top, will it fit me. What if it won't fit me.

'It will be another awkward situation to say to gayu that it doesn't fit me.' I sighed.

I started to unpin the pallu and then I started to unwrap the saree from my body. I looked at myself, the fat stomach is visible.

Do I need to remove the blowse too? " I thought.

Yeah, i need to check this right.

' Can I just say to her, that this I didn't liked it without even trying it. How about it? 'I thought.

" Akka, am waiting outside, if you need any help call me. And am waiting to see you in that dress" She shouted.

"Why god why. Sometimes this gayu will be pain" I said slowly.

"Okay" I shouted at her.

"That's my akka. I know you will love this and even you will thank me for this" I heard her voice. The fuck I will.

Then I removed my blowse after checking the trail room, if in case any camera. Just checking you know!!

Then I just wearied the bottom part skirt over the Inskirt.

After that I wearied the crop top, god the hook is in back. I just tried myself to hook it, but it is really tough. As the dress is somewhat tight to me.

"Please please get hooked" I slowly muttered.

God, my hand is paining.

'Better I will call gayu' I thought to myself. So I moved towards the door, the room is small one only.

I sighed.

"Gayu" I called her.

Is she standing out there for me or not?

"Gayu" I again uttered her name as she didn't replied me back.

"Ahh akka.... Yes yes I came" I head her voice.

"Can you come inside?" I slowly asked her.

"What happened akka?"

"Nothing just can you come inside?" I again asked her. I think it is a bad idea in first place of trying this kind of dress, our parents will searching us, fuck. Uff.

"okay...." she replied.

I kept waiting for her after u bolting the door, after 2 mins the room door opening sound I heard and bolting sound. I kept looking at the wall.

"The crop top is little bit tight, just help me with the hooks. Then I will look myself in the mirror. Either I will look ug..." I stopped as I don't want to get scolded from her by calling myself as ugly.

I sighed.

"Help me" I again said as I didn't felt any movement.

"Execuse me gayu. Are you the....." I just turned myself and seen that is not gayu.

Fuck.

Reyansh.

When did he came.

This is not happening again. How he coming to the every places.

"You?" I asked him.

"Fuck, I think am started to dream about him a lot. Arghhh" I said to myself.

His lips curved into the smile.

I folded my hand and moved before him.

"Try to smile in reality, not only in dreams. You know this dimple I love it from the day I married to you. Won't you smile in reality" I said by keeping my hands on my hips. His eyes gone below at my actions. My loosened tip, is somewhat clutched to my body. Good!

"Eyes up" I said at the imaginary of him.

He is my imaginary one, yesterday he appeared in pur bathroom. Now here. Won't I be freed from hallucinating  about him.

"Smile Mr." I said at him.

'Where this boldness goes when it comes to real him?' my mind asked me.

He amusedly looked at me.

"What?" I asked him.

He nodded his head as no.

"Don't you speak atleast now, what you were keeping in your mouth. Such a brooding man. Atleast loosen yourself." I said at him by moving before him.

"You know, then you look even more handsome"

I just grabbed his both cheek in my one hand, nearer to his lips.

"Already you are handso......"

Wait.

By this time, his body has to hide. Why he is still standing.

"Why are you still visible to my eyes?"i questioned.

I just blinked.

But no he is still there.

I just pinched my right hand which is holding his cheek with my left hand.

" Argh "fuck it's pianjng.

Means.

" You are real"

I face palmed myself with my left hand. Oh god.

What am I doing?

God God.

"I seriously need a fucking tape to my mouth" I just said that loud.

Fuck fuck. I know am the very wieredest girl in this whole world. Can anyone say the mind words as loud like me.

I sheepishly smiled at him.

He grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall. By placing his hand over my bare waist.

My breath hitched.

He leaned towards me.

I gulped.

"I can get you one" he said

"Uhhh" kiss?

"Tape " he replied.

" Do you love my dimple "he asked me.

" Uhh"

His eyes kept boring into mine.

" I asked you something" he asked me.

"Uhh yeah.... I actually love dimples.... That.. I... Don't love yours, but I kind off love yours. As you know your face looks even more cute with dimple. But unfortunately you won't smile... So see your dimpl...."i stopped.

" I think I need to buy a bundles of tape for my wife it seems"he said.

Total damage!

"How you here?" I asked him bluntly.

"Where else I will be Mrs. Ilankodi, after all you are my wife. That too my wife wants to see my smile, and to hear my voice. How I will not full fill it." he causally said at me.

He leaned even more into me, such that his whole body is crushing over me. He is in his uniform.

I just placed a hand between our body, just to stop him crushing me. But his hand just grabbed my hand clutched it back.

I looked tensedly at him.

His face held amused expression till now.

"At times you will behave like this or full time?" he akses me.

Can this floor just open up and swallow me.

"I... I.... Am a good girl"

He laughed at my lame answer.

He placed his forehead over mine by leaning to my level.

"That I know, you are good girl only." he replied, by leaving my both hands from his clutch. But he as other ideas I guess, because he placed his both hands on my either side of the hips.

My unhooked crop top, is slightly  started to loosened. I tried to adjust it, his eyes seen my actions.

" Is this how you will be careless, like not even looking who is coming inside the trail room?" he questioned me.

"... No... Actually.... I thought it is gayu... Buy how comes you here?"

"Mmm.... Okay first let me help you. Then we will speak regarding this" he replied

See the normal conversation.

"What no. No.... Call gayu.... I... How you.... I.... She...." he stopped my ramblings by placing his finger over my lips.

"Shhh...."

"its not like I didn't see you fully" he said. Hy it's my dialogue right.

I confusedly looked at him.

"What are you saying? 'I asked him.

How comes he seen me.

" I only seen you, not the other way a.... "

He laughed again hearing my answer.

After some mins. He stopped his laugh. And looked at me.

" Did you forget? "

" What I forget? "I asked him.

" Don't you remember, that you were only in bathrobe in morning without even anything. Not even in.... "I just closed his mouth.

Wait I didn't asked this question with him. I thought that I might have changed the dress. But... But.... His answer making me to doubt at myself.

" No I would have removed the clothes by myself "I slowly said at him.

But he nodded as no.

" Then? "

He removed my hand from his mouth.

" I helped you "he replied. Fuck, did he seen me?

Really.

Oh god my ugly body. He might have disgusted at me.

Thinking this my heart just twisted with pain.

" See my eyes "he ordered at me.

I looked into his eyes.

" Don't think anything right now. What you were thinking is wrong " he slowly said at me.

I looked into his eyes. Did he read my mind. I hope no. But his words just made my heart better.

" Turn now " he repeated.

I slowly turned towards him. My top, is widely opened at back. The only thing holding my sanity is the inner.

I gulped.

I felt his hand slightly touching my somewhat bare back.

I just kept my hand over the wall.

I felt that he is hooking, his hand occasionally touching my back making my stomach erupted with millions of butterflies.

When it comes to the last hook, he leaned down and hooked it. His breath felt over my neck.

"Done" he replied.

"T.. Thanks" I said at him by turning towards him.

He then took the dupatta, and placed over my left shoulder.

Stop reyansh.

He moved my hairs properly and looked at me.

How am looking? I thought of asking this question at him. But I refrained myself from asking hi...

"You look beautiful" his reply erupted goosebumps all over my body.

"T.. Thank you" I stuttered.

He nodded his head and started to move out. But he stopped and turned towards me.

He walked towards me, I kept standing with heavy breath.

What now?

He grabbed me towards him, as if am weight nothing.

He kissed my forehead.

Okay am done. I closed my eyes in euphoria.

"Come fast" is the only word he said before leaving me with my messed heart!!

I think my plan ruined a way long back.

"God reyansh, when you become like this. Where is my brooding reyansh now" I said by leaning towards the wall.

I looked at myself through mirror.

"You look beautiful" his words ranged in my ears.

I blushed thinking his words.

"Thank you"

Author's note:

Thank you all❤️

How was the chapter?

Please bear with the mistakes.

Love you all💕

Love yourself 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 28.7K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...
779 17 36
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
262K 7.2K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
286K 10.1K 22
I've been bullied since as long as I can remember. Dark skin is so this or so that. And it seemed to get worse when I gained weight. "Now not only i...