๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ปโ”Š...

By monulove_kv

โ›โ› ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ค... More

โ™›๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌโ™›
โ™›๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งโ™›
โ™›๐จ๐ง๐žโ™›
โ™›๐ญ๐ฐ๐จโ™›
โ™›๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐žโ™›
โ™›๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซโ™›
โ™›๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐žโ™›
โ™›๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑโ™›
โ™›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐งโ™›
โ™›๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญโ™›
โ™›๐ง๐ข๐ง๐žโ™›
โ™›๐ญ๐ž๐งโ™›
โ™›๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐งโ™›
โ™›๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐žโ™›
โ™›๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐งโ™›
โ™›๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐งโ™›
โ™›๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐งโ™›
โ™›๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐งโ™›
โ™›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐งโ™›
โ™›๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐งโ™›
โ™›๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐žโ™›

โ™›๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐งโ™›

6.1K 283 360
By monulove_kv

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

~5 months later~

"I am really concerned now if Taehyung is pregnant or Jungkook" Jin said making the ravenette glare at him immediately.

Jimin laughed loudly from beside Jin but ended up fell off from the chair and landed on the floor.

"Hehehehehe" Jungkook mocked Jimin's laugh with a smirk as Jimin glared at him sitting on the floor.

"Jimin get up!" Hoseok said and helped him to get up. Jimin smiled and pecked Hoseok's cheek, "thank you hobi baby".

" Yah don't flirt like that in front of Taehyung, our cub and my baby tiger shouldn't see these "Jungkook said as he clings onto Taehyung again who giggled looking at everyone.

Jimin gave him a 'really?' look with a glare as he sat on his chair again. It's that Taehyung is his baby brother or else he would have said something more to Jungkook till now.

" But why do you think like that tho Jinnie?" Namjoon asked .

"C'mon did you noticed how he became so clingy towards Taehyung during this time. I even saw him whining when Taehyung wouldn't give him attention. I also once saw him throwing up" Jin said with a shrug.

"Hyung I threw up once because you mixed bitter melon juice with my precious banana milk" Jungkook said glaring at Jin who just chuckled nervously.

"So if any of us will throw up you will think we're pregnant? What kind of logic is this moron hyung" Yoongi said and Namjoon held Jin from strangling Yoongi.

"Hyung you called the banana milk precious? Is it even important than me?" Taehyung asked angrily with a frown .

Jimin gave Jungkook a devilish smirk because they all know how bad Taehyung's mood swings became during these pregnancy.

"Tae! Baby tiger of course not. You'll be always my first priority. No one is precious like you and our cub. Stupid stupid banana milk" Jungkook said immediately and Taehyung shook his head.

"No no milk from taetae from now! Just go and drink your banana milk you stupid demon king" Taehyung said getting up from the chair and left the breakfast table carefully.

"Oh my! no Tae please don't punish me like that" Jungkook said with wide eyes and followed Taehyung.

The others laughed at them. They're all really happy finally. After Taehyung came here in hell, the hybrid really filled an unknown emptiness between them. They're now complete with Taehyung.

They're now complete with the seven of them.

***

"No no go away! Don't come near me" Taehyung ordered while shaking his head.

"Baby tiger" Jungkook said with a sad pout making the hybrid's heart melt immediately and his face softened, feeling bad.

"I am sorry Jungkookie! I was behaving so irrational" Taehyung said and went to Jungkook who hugged him immediately.

"Shhhh! little one" Jungkook said kissing the mole on the tip of Taehyung's nose. And they sat down on the bed.

"So I still can drink milk from you right ? " Jungkook asked hopefully and Taehyung hitted his chest with soft giggle and nodded his head.

"Taehyung you know you shouldn't roam around like this anymore? You'll be giving birth of our cub soon. You should take rest. I will tell others to send your food and essential things in this room" Jungkook said as he petted the hybrid's hair caressing under his ears making the latter purr in delight, snuggling closer to Jungkook rubbing his ears under Jungkook's hand seeking for more affection.

Jungkook cooed loudly and caressed his ears loving the cute purring sound Taehyung making. Then Taehyung looked at him with his big doe eyes.

"But I don't want to be alone in this room" He said with a pout. "Don't worry others will accompany you. They can't stay without meeting you too" Jungkook said softly.

Taehyung's body relaxed at that but the lil pout was still on his lips as he clutched onto Jungkook, "won't you with me too?" He asked.

"Of course I will be with you" Jungkook said with a chuckle and pecked Taehyung's forehead.

"You know I still feel scared when Andrew told me about the past demon king and hybrid's fate. That he's the hybrid's child. He had the same plan for us too" Taehyung said, his ears laying on his hair .

"Shhh forget about that trash. He can't do anything now"

***

Taehyung looked outside of the window, he watched the moons. He smiled to himself and gasped softly when he could feel the cub kicking inside his tummy.

He giggled and caressing his tummy, "how's my cub doing today? are you also missing dada?" he asked and giggled when he felt the cub kicking again .

"Hmmm our cub is missing dada a lot, wait I will massage some oil" Taehyung said in a babyish voice as he carefully got up from the bed placing a hand on his hip.

carefully not bending forward much, he went to the drawer and took out the bottle of the oil. He smiled to himself and sat on the bed.

He pouted when he could feel his nipples are paining again. And Jungkook still didn't returned but he understand Jungkook's rank too.

So he slowly undid the strings of his red silky robe and decided to took off the lacy white bralette and huffed out a breathe when his swells got free. He carefully pulled down the hem of his booty shorts from behind so his tail won't get suffocated.

This is what he is wearing,just the booty short is a little bigger^^

»»---->

He bit his lip in the pain but decided to bear it for now. He moved the robe's clothing from his tummy and caressed his stomach. He sat down more comfortably.

He took some coconut oil on his palm and gently rubbed the surface of his stomach. His lips taking a natural pout as he rubbed his stomach with concentrate.

"are you sleepy cub?you know mumma and dada can't wait to meet you. Just some few weeks. Your uncles are eagerly waiting for you too" Taehyung said with a giggle.
"are you also excited to meet us?" He asked in a babyish voice, massaging the sides of his tummy.

His heart bursted with cuteness when he felt the baby kicking again, he cooed loudly. "Okay okay I got it you're excited too just like us and your uncles." he said but suddenly groaned in pain, "cub stop kicking, mumma's back is hurting baby. don't give me a hard time specially when your dada isn't here" He said with a pout.

He sighed in relief when he felt the baby stopped kicking slowly. He smiled softly at that. during this pregnancy time they also discovered that they can interact with their cub a little. As if the cub understands them specially taehyung,as if the cub can feel that mumma is upset or in pain or even happy. Maybe because the blood of the cub carrying two powerful supernatural genes.

Taehyung still remember his first experience when the cub kicked for the first time. His face had a horrified expression then soon that turned into a happy grin. When he told Jungkook about that and Jungkook tried to feel the baby kicking, he couldn't feel anything.

But again when he tried, he felt the kick hard well he felt the cub's kick on his nose and lips. His bottom lip bled a little and he looked at Taehyung's tummy with a angry pout. Taehyung even felt bad for laughing at Jungkook.

Taehyung was so into the reverie and talking with cub, he didn't notice Jungkook's prsecence who was looking at the interaction unfold in front of him fondly.

Jungkook still can't believe sometimes that someone so pure like Taehyung can love him, a demon king who's filled with sin. And on top of that they're going to be parents soon.

He chuckled to himself, feeling his cheeks heating slightly at his own thoughts. He looked at Taehyung again and smiled to himself softly.

well the moment got ruined when Jungkook inhaled the scent of milk and his eyes immediately trailed down to Taehyung's nipples which were leaking. His amber eyes sparkled and he licked his lips.

Jungkook locked the door and made his way towards Taehyung. He cleared his throat gaining the hybrid's attention who looked at him with wide smile, "hyung!" .his tail started writhing in excitement on the bedsheet.

Jungkook smiled and sat beside him nodding his head, " I didn't want to interrupt you when you were talking to our cub."he said pecking Taehyung's forehead.

"Baby tiger your nipples...they're leaking" Jungkook said and Taehyung widened his eyes with a soft gasp.

"I-ohho I didn't noticed, can you please give me the medicines ?" Taehyung asked looking at his nipples with a frown as he felt more milk coming out from them.

"You're not going to have the medicines Taehyung! You don't have much time for labor time and it can harm your health and the cub"Jungkook said sternly and took away the bottle of oil.

Taehyung looked at him with a pout but nodded his head because he knows Jungkook is correct. Jungkook sighed cleaned Taehyung's hands with tissues and made him sit more comfortably.

"Let me help you" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded his head still he feels shy when Jungkook drinks milk from his nipples. Jungkook caressed Taehyung's tummy a little and peppers some kisses there making the hybrid giggle softly.

Taehyung stopped giggling and closed his eyes tightly , tugging his bottom lip with his teeth when he felt Jungkook latched his mouth on his nipple and started drinking the milk.

He sighed softly threading his fingers through the ravenette's hair. He whimpered tugging the curly locks of Jungkook's. He shivered when he could feel Jungkook sucking harder and humming on his nipples.

He wrapped his tail around Jungkook's small waist and let him drink till he will stop lactating.

Jungkook detached his mouth from the swells when Taehyung finally stopped milking and now they're looking too swollen from sucking.

He licked his lips again and looked at Taehyung who had closed eyes and parted lips, he could see the hybrid's goosebumps rising up.

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook in his eyes. As if their eyes shared a message and Jungkook pulled Taehyung gently in a sweet passionate kiss.

Taehyung clutched onto Jungkook's blue silky robe and wrapped an arm around his neck pouring their feelings through the kiss like always.

Jungkook pecked the mole on the tip of Taehyung's nose then the mole under his eyes and forehead after breaking the kiss. Taehyung smiled and kissed the mole under Jungkook's lip longingly.

Jungkook chuckled at that because he knows Taehyung loves the mole under his lips very much.

"So you had your dinner properly right? Did cub gave you a hard time today?" Jungkook asked as he arranged a pillow under Taehyung's feet and started massaging his feet reduce pain.

Taehyung grunted at that purring while fixing his robe and hummed "I had my dinner and cub didn't gave me a hard time" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded his head.

He placed their pillows and getly laid down Taehyung who let out a huff, "my tummy is so big and heavy! I really find difficult to walk sometimes" He said and Jungkook caressed his hair.

"Just some more time and our cub will be with us Taehyung!and you look so adorable with the baby bump and your cute chubby cheeks" Jungkook said softly and Taehyung whined and nodded his head snuggling to Jungkook's warmth and scent.

Jungkook cooed and pecked Taehyung's hair. He continued to caress his hair looking at Taehyung's sleepy face fondly and soon enough he could hear the soft snores emitting from the hybrid's plump lips.

"I am sorry that I can't always stay by your side because of my works" He said with a sigh and felt Taehyung snuggling even closer to him .

He even don't know when he fell asleep while he was brushing the hybrid's hair because he never gets tired of watching Taehyung's flawless face, the cute pout on his rosy plump lips.

***

Jimin was giggling with Taehyung as he made two buns with Taehyung's hair. "You're looking so cute taetae" He said with a proud grin.

Taehyung shook his head and chuckled at his brother, "all because of you" He said smiling sweetly and Jimin proudly flipped the non existent hair near his neck.

Taehyung laughed loudly at that but soon he gasped stopping his laughing and groaned in pain. Jimin smirked, "see you were laughing at me so cub didn't like it and kicked you ".

" H-hyung cub didn't kicked. I-I my lower abdominal is hurting so much suddenly, I can feel a ticking feeling inside me"Taehyung said nervously.

Jimin widened his eyes at the information, "oh my Tae! It might be a hint that soon your water will break. Let me mind link everyone specially Jungkook" He said but sighed when he saw Taehyung's scared expression.

"Hey hey bub don't be scared and stress. It's not good for my nephew or niece and your health. Let me just inform them" Jimin said softly and held Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung threw his back in pain, tears rolling down from his cheeks. The immense backache and the lower abdominal pain. He gripped on Jimin's hand tightly who was talking to others through mind link.

"WHERE'S THAT COCONUT HYUNG? ! JIMIN HYUNG WHERE'S HE! IT'S HURTING SO MUCH"taehyung yelled in pain.

" Shhh shh calm down tae! The coconut I mean Jungkook and others will be here at any moment "jimin tried to calm down his younger brother who seemed taking none of it right now.

" OH NO! JIMINIE I THINK MY WATER WILL BROKE SOON! OH NO! OH NO"Taehyung was panicking .
(a/n: just go with the flow whatever I will write from now 😃🙂).

"Don't panic Tae-" Jimin couldn't even his sentence as Taehyung glared at him ,"How could I not Panic???"

"Tae! Baby tiger are you okay? Jimin-shi mind linked us that you're feeling pain in your lower abdominal area" Jungkook suddenly came in the room and looked at Taehyung.

"FROM WHERE I AM LOOKING FINE TO YOU COCONUT HYUNG? MY DAMN WATER CAN BROKE AT ANY MOMENT!" Taehyung said while glaring at Jungkook.

Jungkook widened his eyes totally shocked and looked at Jimin who gave him sorry look, "Jungkook you come here and sit with him! I will go to Jin hyung's room and help him" He said taking his hands from Taehyung.

Jungkook immediately nodded his head and went beside Taehyung. "Shh shh little one just bear the pain for some time more! Our cub will be with us soon. We have been waiting for this moment right?and my baby tiger is very strong and brave right?" He said and continued to rub soothing circles on Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung whimpered and nodded his head.

"Oh Taehyung! I am sorry it took us time to come here but we were gathering the essential things for the labor" Jin said hurriedly when he entered the room. Others were outside, they know they shouldn't crowd the room right now.

He immediately went to the bed assisted with Jhope. Jin then looked at Jungkook, "do you want to stay here or you will prefer to go outside?" He asked hurriedly as he wore the gloves and mask.

Jhope did the same and gave Jin his stethoscope. Jungkook looked at Taehyung, he don't know if he can see Taehyung in so much pain . "Jungkookie! please stay" Taehyung said weakly.

That's all needed Jungkook to forget everything. He immediately nodded his head and pecked his head, "I am here baby tiger don't worry".

Jin told Taehyung to sit down and turn around . Jungkook undone the robe Taehyung was wearing when Jin told him to. Jungkook still put a bedsheet over Taehyung's body.

Jin knitted his eyebrows and took the injection from Jhope and carefully pushed a single dose of the anesthetic medicine into the area that surrounds the spinal cord.

Taehyung huffed out when he can't feel his lower half. "Don't worry Tae it's because I injected the medicine it made your lower body numb. Now Jungkook please gently lay him down and you can make him wear a robe but only to hide his upper body not his stomach" Jin said.

Jungkook immediately did as he was told to. Taehyung sighed as it wasn't paining like before because of the drug. On the other hand Jhope put a spell so Taehyung or Jungkook can't see Taehyung's stomach part when Jin will operate the c-section. He also took another bedsheet from Jungkook and Taehyung's wardrobe to hide Taehyung's lower half.

with that they soon enough started the operation. Jungkook was caressing Taehyung's hair whispering sweet nothings in Taehyung's ear. Taehyung gripped on Jungkook's hand tightly.

On the other hand, Yoongi and Namjoon were trying to calm down Jimin. They all were excited and waiting outside the room .

The sound of loud baby crying echoed from the room making everyone stop on their tracks.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin did a group hug giggling to each other with excitement and happiness. Big grins were visible on their faces.

"WE JUST BECAME UNCLES"

+++

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other with teary eyes when they heard the cry of their cub. They saw Jhope cleaning the blood from the baby's body and wrapping a soft towel around the baby. Jin was stitching the finishing parts .

"Taehyung you can sit carefully now but not totally,lean your head onto pillow! I completed the stitching" Jin said with a smile and they withdraw the spell.

Jungkook took the bed sheets and replaced them with a new blanket. Taehyung sat down carefully, he was still not feeling any pain as a side affect of the injection but Jin informed him that it can hurt a little when the drug's affect will be over.

"CONGRATULATIONS TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK IT'S A BABY BOY! A HEALTHY BABY!oops sorry I am loud but I can't control my excitement right now." Jhope said excitedly as he placed the baby in Taehyung's embrace.

Taehyung left Jungkook's hand and gave him a wide smile, "Kookie our cub" He said looking at their son. Jungkook nodded his head wiping the corner of his eyes with wide bunny grin.

Jungkook took ahold of the small baby pinky finger of their son and widened his eyes in excitement when the baby's small fist was grabbing his.

"Tae! Tae! Baby tiger did you see? He-he is holding my hand. He's so soft just like you" Jungkook said with his wide bambi eyes.

Taehyung smiled softly as he leaned forward to give a peck on their son's forehead. The baby stopped crying immediately when Taehyung pecked him which made Taehyung giggle softly.

"Taehyung if you want you can breastfeed him. We cleaned the room and will give you some privacy. I know others are so excited outside but they can wait a little more" Jhope said with his bright sunshine smile.

Jin smiled at them, "Congratulations again Taehyung and Jungkook. I am so happy for you " He said and left the room with Jhope. They locked the room from outside.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and kissed his forehead, "I love you baby tiger. I love you and our cub" He said softly.

"We love you too Jungkook" Taehyung said with a soft smile.

"Jungkook can you please hold cub?I have to undid my robe so I can breastfeed him" Taehyung said cradling the baby and Jungkook nodded his head like toddler with wide eyes.

His body went numb when Taehyung gave their cub in his embrace. He looked at the tiny creature who is looking at him with doe eyes without blinking.

"Tae why's cub looking at me like that?" Jungkook asked with a whine and Taehyung shook his head as he untied the knots of his robe, loosing it.

"Jungkook don't whine! He's just looking at you, his dada kookie, now hand him again to me"Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded his head handing the baby in Taehyung's embrace again.

Taehyung smiled and kissed his forehead holding the baby to his chest more. He hide the cub's face and his swells with the side of his robe and placed his swell towards the baby's lips who parted them slowly and latched his mouth around the nipples.

It's not like if Jungkook will see it'll be anything wrong but still it's his motherly instincts to protect the cub from anything while feeding him, it's should be between just him and cub.

Taehyung sighed in relief when he saw the cub drinking the milk softly while clenching his small fist.

Jungkook watched the scene with pure adoration. He gently rubbed Taehyung's back, drawing few soothing circles. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smiled .

Taehyung giggled softly when he saw the cub was sleeping already. He holds the cub over his shoulder and rubbed his back so he can burp. The cub burped as a result and snuggled closer to Taehyung's warmth.

Jungkook went to the room which is attached to their room. He had baby products,toys and plushies there which he and others bought (steal) for cub from earth. They decorated the room just for cub.

^^the baby's room

»»————>

He took the crib and went to their room. When Jungkook told Taehyung to give cub to him so he can lay down cub in the crib, Taehyung whined loudly.

"Baby tiger! Don't move much, the stitch is still healing. It will hurt your health and cub can sleep here peacefully too and the crib is right beside you" Jungkook said softly and Taehyung finally gave in nodding his head.

Jungkook took their son in his hold gently and planted a kiss on both of cheeks of the cub, smiling to himself. He carefully tucked the baby in the crib.

"Let me call others! They want to meet cub too okay?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung again fixed his clothes while nodding his head with a bright grin.

Soon enough others entered the room, Jimin was about to yell but Yoongi and Hoseok placed their hands on his lips immediately, "mmmgh" Jimin let out a muffled noise.

"Don't yell, voice low! The cub is sleeping Jiminie" Hoseok said and they removed their hands from Jimin's mouth. Jimin nodded his head understanding, then looked at his brother. He immediately went to Taehyung and hugged him carefully.

"Congratulations bub! You're so brave and strong " Jimin whispered then looked at Jungkook, smiling softly, "Congratulations to you too coconut".

Jungkook glared at Jimin playfully but smiled nonetheless saying," Thank you hyung".Jimin's smile widened even more, he went to Jungkook gave him a side hug, "it's my lucky day this coconut king called me hyung uwah".

Taehyung chuckled in amusement looking at the duo then looked at others who were looking at their cub fondly, cooing softly.

" Taehyung! Jungkook! Did you guys decided any name for the baby?"Yoongi asked.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung giving and they both shared a smile while nodding their heads. "Taehyung you tell them" Jungkook said sitting beside Taehyung who nods looking at the baby.

"Hyungguk! Our cub's name will be Jeon Hyungguk".

"wow beautiful name" Namjoon uttered with a sweet smile. They all nods their heads enthusiastically in agreement.

***

Taehyung was looking at Hyungguk who was looking at him with his big tiger eyes just alike his own eyes and blabbering incoherent baby talks with squeals.

Hyunggukie baby^^

»»————>

It's been already one month after the cub was born. Everyone were in bubble of joy after Hyungguk was born. They showered the baby with a lot of gifts even when they told them not to.

"Yes yes I understand! Tell me more what are you thinking ggukie?" Taehyung said while rubbing the baby lotion on Hyungguk's face and Hyungguk again started talking with giggles, showing his gummy smile.

"Really ggukie?" Taehyung said with a fake frown and made Hyungguk wear the diaper . He took a tissue from his side and wiped the drool from Hyungguk's mouth .

"What's my baby tiger and cub is doing? I missed you both so much" Jungkook asked when he entered the room with big grin and Hyungguk immediately starts blabbering looking at Jungkook's face with tiny squeals while kicking his legs in air, Taehyung was holding him carefully.

"Awww ggukie missed me so much huh?" Jungkook said and took Hyungguk in his embrace from Taehyung's hold. Taehyung chuckled at them.

Jungkook looked at Hyungguk with wide eyes and make funny faces making Hyungguk laugh loudly. Jungkook cooed then looked at Taehyung, "you didn't missed me baby tiger?" He asked.

Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook, "hyung don't be whiny about it. I missed you but not that much because me and ggukie had a lot of fun today" He said teasingly.

Jungkook pouted at that,"I am hurt,I missed you so much " .his pout widened when he saw Hyungguk was making grabby hands towards Taehyung. Jungkook didn't want to give him to Taehyung playfully only to receive a kick on his cheek from Hyungguk.

Taehyung bursted into a fit of laughter clutching his stomach. Jungkook huffed looking at Hyungguk and slowly gave him back to Taehyung.

"I have lost counts how much kicks I received from him until now. He had been kicking me since he was in your tummy" Jungkook said crossing his hands to his chest.

"Jungkook but your face was-" Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence because of his own laughter smacking Jungkook's bicep and Hyungguk squealed loudly laughing at his parents.

Jungkook sat beside Taehyung and tickled Hyungguk's tummy making him giggle continuously. Taehyung chuckled, "Jungkook don't tickle him more, don't know when he will kick you again and he just ate few minutes ago so he can puke".

Just after Taehyung finished the sentence Jungkook received a kick on his lips. Jungkook whined loudly caressing his the hurting place. Taehyung's face was red from laughter.

" ggukie don't kick dada like that, it hurts okay? And it's getting late you should sleep "Taehyung said and Hyungguk immediately stopped giggling and looked at Taehyung's face with big doe eyes and made a face as if he understand everything. He blabber incoherent words again.

Taehyung made a face he understand baby's words too with wide eyes and Jungkook chuckled looking at them.

'family?' the word of having his own family actually never came across in his mind. He thought he will just spend his life with the hyungs but Taehyung really changed everything like a sudden tornado but it didn't changed anything. It changed everything for good. For him his family is Taehyung, their cub and the hyungs. He was really happy with his small family.

Taehyung put Hyungguk carefully in the crib after making him fall asleep and sighed. Their cub is too energetic.

He flinched and his ears flopped up in alert when Jungkook suddenly back hugged him. Taehyung took a sigh of relief and hugged back Jungkook, snuggling closer to his king, lover's warmth.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's whole face, "ggukie kicked really hard!so Kiss my pain away baby tiger".

Taehyung giggled with blushing cheeks and kissed Jungkook on his lips. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung and kissed passionately.

" I love you! I love you so much Taehyung. You don't know how much I love you baby tiger! You came in my life and brought colours in this colourless life of mine "Jungkook said connecting their foreheads together looking into each other's eyes filled with love.

Taehyung smiled shyly, " I love you so much too Jungkook. I can tell you the same actually you know. You brought the colours in my colourless life too, I was nothing before I met you".

They both smiled as they hugged each other tightly, tingles running through their veins, butterflies dancing in their stomach .

They both experienced a rollercoaster ride through out the year, a rollercoaster ride introduced them to a lot of new feelings.

They share both successes and burdens with each other. They're like two puzzle pieces fitting perfectly for each other.

They're incomplete without each other.

They're both each other's euphoria.

"Hyung!" Taehyung uttered still hugging Jungkook snuggling closer to him, his tail was wrapped around Jungkook's torso.

Jungkook hummed drawing soothing circles on the back of Taehyung indicating him to continue.

"You know when I met you and realized you're my mate. I thought we're not meant to each other, it's forbidden" Taehyung said with a sigh and Jungkook broke the hug cupping Taehyung's face.

"I hope you don't have these thoughts anymore, besides" was the only thing Jungkook said before the corner of his lip upwards in a smirk,

"there's a charm about the forbidden, that makes it unspeakable desirable~ my hybrid queen "

THE END

I will update the epilogue chapter soon 😊

Thank you very much for reading ❤I purple you💜✨
-moni ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7.1K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...
37.8K 1.8K 30
Two Boys Two different Souls Two different Lives Fate brought them Together One was Powerful Other was the Opposite One felt Pleasure Other felt n...
10.8K 416 16
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! CONTAINS: #MPREG #Bร—B #JIKOOK #BOY VIRGINAL #ABUSE #BOY PERIOD #BOTTOMJIMIN #TOPJUNGKOOK #NO SMUT #COMPLETED PLEASE READ AT...
145K 3.8K 13
THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFY!!! Jungkook has always had a craving for an "innocent" boy... what if the feelings are the sam...