···Ⲋเᥣꫀᥒᥴꫀ Ⲋᥲᥡ᥉ Ꮖt Ꭺᥣᥣ···

Από SolarStar_Eclipse

"""" First day attending the elite Itan Private High School, well this should be very overwhelming. """" Wann... Περισσότερα

[2]
[3]
[extra]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[extra]
[18]
[19]
[extra]
[20]
little notice

[1]

5K 106 38
Από SolarStar_Eclipse

※ NORMAL PEOPLE ※

The sky was clear and the sounds of the footsteps of students along with their chatter can be heard; the small pink leaves from the sakura trees blew in the big blue sky.

The students chatter soon quiet down as two certain students walk by.
Komi Shouko - a girl with glossy dark purple hair that flows to her lower back; a slender body and an incredibly beautiful face - and her twin brother - Komi Shouki - a boy with glossy dark purple hair that goes up to his neck; a lean body and just as incredibly beautiful as his sister.

The two walk side by side as they made their way to school. The two siblings make it into the shoe locker area.

Just beside the two was a boy - Tadano Hitohito - who was crouching infront of his locker. He soon took notice of the two and decided to speak up.

Tadano: Oh, your guy's shoe lockers there? We must be in the same class. Nice to meet...you.

When he looked over at the twins, he was absolutely shocked and his face flushed.

[Wooooah, they're beautiful as of this school! Viva la prestigious high schools!]

He thought, getting too excited.

..........

...................

...............................?

Shouko soon turned her head over to Tadano with a darkened expression and a chilling gaze; Shouki stood behind her with a blank expression.

She began violently shaking as she admitted a dark aura and kept her gaze on Tadano, who began freaking out.

[Scary!! Did I do something wrong?!]

Not long after, the dark haired girl stomped past the boy as quickly as she could, rounded a corner and walked down the hallway.

This absolutely shocked Tadano. The black haired boy soon calmed down and noticed the other Komi. Just as he was about to talk to him, Shouki flinched and zoomed past him and went to catch up to his sister.

[EEHH??! What just happened!?]

Tadano soon walks over to the the sibling's locker and spots their names.

※ PEACEFUL ※

[What was with that girl? And the boy with her? Well whatever, they're still beautiful.]

Tadano made his way to his class and soon took a seat. Just as he thought he'd be at peace, he turned his head to his right and spotted Shouko sitting beside him. When he looked over to his left, he spotted Shouki.

The Komi twins. In their first day at school, the two have somehow rose to the status of the school's madonna and messere.

[Sure, I'm happy that school's number one beauties sit near me, but, uh...]

He began nervously shaking in his seat as few of his other classmates glared at him.

I can sit there if he dies...

Me gonna kill la kill ya.

Hm, "Tadano", huh...ekekekekeke.

[I'M GETTING REALLY BAD VIBES FROM PEOPLE!]

Tadano-kun made himself the centre of attention on his first day of school.

***

Teacher: Self introduction time.

[]: HIIIIIIIIIII m-m-my name is Agariiiiii. Uuuuuuummmmmm, nice to mmmmeeeeeeettt yooouuuu aaalllll!

[]: Wahahahaha! Agari-san, you're too loud!

They laughed with the rest of the class.

[This seems like a nice class...]

Teacher: Next.

Shouko rises from her seat.

..................................................

[..................................................?]

Shouko swiftly made her to the front of the class and straight to the chalk board. She grabs the piece of chalk and swiftly writes her name across it.

こみ しょうこ

She gently puts the chalk back down and made her way back to her seat as the class cheered for her.

[What the...]

Teacher: Next. Neeext.

Tadano: Ah! Y-Yes!

Tadano soon got up and brightly smiled.

Tadano: My name is Tadano Hitohito. Nice to meet you all. My speciality is reading the atmosphere.

He happily says, but his mood soon dumpers down when the atmosphere glooms.

Tadano: Nah, just kidding.

[]: Tch.

[]: Fucker...

[]: "Reading the atmosphere" he said...

Tadano-kun has realised that his normal, peaceful school life has ended already.

Teacher: Next.

Shouki rises from his seat.

He gracefully makes his way to the front of the class; everyone being enchanted by every step he took.

He soon grabbed the broad eraser and wipes the "" in his sister's name and picks up the chalk and starts writing; replacing the previous symbol with a "".

こみ しょうき

Once he'd put the eraser and chalk down, he turned around to face the class. He slightly flinches when everyone stared at him, and swiftly made it back to his seat. Everyone in the class soon clapped and cheered.

※ SPECTRE ※

Teacher: Bring the things to school tomorrow, got it, kids?

Tadano was admiring Shouko's beauty and couldn't help but blush. When he looked over to Shouki and his blush deepened. He quickly went back to looking at his book when he saw the other male glance at his direction.

[They just look beautiful no matter what they do.]

He thought to himself and soon took notice of Shouko's eraser falling to the floor. He soon picked it up and spoke up to the girl.

Tadano: Hey, you just dropped your era...

He was soon taken by surprise when a compass(the math kit one), came flying past inbetween the two and land on the floor infront of them.

[]: Tch.

Ninja

[EEEHHHHHHHHH...who the hell is guy?! I feel like my life's in danger until I return this eraser to her!]

Tadano swiftly puts the eraser on Shouko's desk. Shouko then looks over at him and began violently shaking.

[?!]

Tadano soon stared at her in disbelief and soon faced the other way.

Tadano-kun pretended not to see.

Shouko looks over to her brother, who only shrugged and went back to jotting things down in his book.

※ BAD AT THIS ※

My name Tadano Hitohito. I'm a high school student starting today.

Other students began chatting and talking to others; the topic of their conversations mainly being about the Komi twins.

My main objective here is "stay away from trouble". Fitting an objective for someone normal and average like--

A crowd of students began screaming and cheering and ran towards the twins - causing Tadano to get elbowed in the face - and they split into two groups and surrounded each of the twins desks and began talking to them.

...or...that's how it's supposed to be.

***

Tadano soon woke up.

[I hear voices...wait...was I sleeping?]

Shouko: Meow~

Tadano: OH, DAMN! GOTTA GO TO THE GYM!

There was soon a pause and a moment of silence.

Tadano: Oh...um, I totally didn't hear anything.

His sweat dropped.

Shouko swiftly got up - knocking a few desks down - and quickly made her way to the class door.

Tadano: WHAT THE--WAIT!!

[OH NO!! Not only did I hear her say "Meow~" but then I also lied and said I "totally didn't hear anything"! This is something she'll remember for life! Follow... I gotta follow her!]

Tadano: Hey, Komi-san! Are you......bad at speaking with others?

He asks and the girl stops in her tracks. Shouki suddenly appeared at the doorway and Tadano began to panic once more.

[Why the fuck did I say that?! And her brother is here!!]

He began nervously shaking as Shouki glared at him.

Tadano: W-Wait, forget it.

[My bad...]

Tadano: I, uh...ahaha...

[...totally my bad!]

Shouko put a hand on her brother's shoulder to calm him down - which he did. Shouki's once scary expression, turned into a blank one; making Tadano's sweat drop.

The ordinary guy soon began worrying as Shouko glanced over at him.

Tadano: !

...
....

Shouko: Ha.

Shouko: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

She began violently shaking.

Tadano: KOMI-SAN!!?

..............................

Tadano: ......................are, are you really bad at speaking...?

He carefully asked and was worried on getting another death glare from Shouki.

I get it now.

※ I WANT TO CHAT ※

Tadano: What about you...Komi-kun?

He asked and Shouki flinched at the sudden attention.

Shouki: ....c...ll...m...Sh...ki............

He muttered while looking down at his feet.

[He's talking!!]

Tadano: Uh, sorry...I didn't catch that.

The other boy's mood seemed to gloom and he began shaking while muttering incongruent words, causing Tadano to worry.

Tadano: I-It's okay! You don't have to talk!

Tadano: Uhm, what were you trying to say earlier, Komi-san?

He asks as he turns over to Shouko, who flinched.

Tadano: Okay, forget it.

[Can we possibly communicate somehow?]

Tadano: Ah, how about you guys write what you want to say on the blackboard or something?
Like you did in your self introductions.

He spoke as the cat ears comically appeared on top of the twin's heads and scratched the blackboard.

They were writing on the blackboard.

[The Komeow twins]

Shouko - How could you tell we have trouble speaking to others?

She wrote on the board as her brother nods eagerly.

Tadano: Eh, well, I just drew a conclusion from how you two react to things...I guess? And, uh, is there anyone besides me who knows about this?

Shouki - None.

Tadano nervously sweated.

Tadano: Oh. I see, then.

[Okay, I ran out of things to say]

Tadano: Oh! We're supposed to go to the gym, right? I'll be going first, okay?

Shouko & Shouki: !

[I can't stand the awkwardness.]

Tadano-kun used RUN!

Before he could leave, Shouki had grabbed him by the hem of his blazer from the back.

Tadano: Eh...

Shouko: Waiwaiwaiwaitwaiwaiwaitwai...

But it failed!

***

[Is there something they want to say to me?]

Shouko - I couldn't eat my lunch.

Shouki - I'm hungry.

Tadano sweat dropped at the other male's comment.

Tadano: ......? .............?!

Tadano: Uh, so...are you hungry? Komi-san.

Shouko - But actually, I want to chat.

I get so nervous when I'm in front of people(except my brother), and my face tenses up because I get so scared.

But actually, I want to chat. When I get close to people they get too nervous and run away from me, some even faint and some even kneeled down and begged for my forgiveness.

Do people hate me?

Wait, no, of course they do. How can they like someone they can't speak with?

[People don't understand her and she doesn't understand people...]

Shouko hesitates to write for a few moments and Tadano notices.

Shouko - Back in middle school, my brother and I were in different schools. I ate my lunches alone.

It's kind of painful.

I'm envious of people who can talk and eat with their friends. I hate it so much, I tried to speak to others every day.

But my voice wouldn't come out.
No matter what I did, it just wouldn't.
It's as if I lost the ability to speak.

I didn't know what to do.

How should I speak?
And after that, then what?

What if they reject me?
How can I speak to them again?

What if they think I'm boring?
How should I smile?

What should I do?

There was a moment of silence and Shouko seemed to be crying.

Shouko - I wanted to ask them to eat lunch with me.

*Hic*

[Just trying to ask a few people to eat with her. Makes her worry that much...
Komi-san is not the school madonna, nor a cool, silent-type beauty.]

*Hic*

*Hic*

Tadano walked up to the girl and offered her a handkerchief.

[This is a girl...]

*Hic*

Shouko - No. It's just hiccups.

[A normal girl.]

Tadano: !?

Tadano turned over to Shouki, and spotted him across the other side of the board.

Komi-san and Tadano-kun forgot about poor Komi-kun.

When he walked over to the boy scribbling away on the board; expecting him to be writing a similar story to Shouko's, but was shocked to find a bunch of doodles of chibi cats.

Tadano blushed and thought how adorable it was as Shouko just stared with interest.

Komi-kun got bored while Tadano-kun and Komi-san were chatting.

When he noticed he was getting attention from his classmate and sister, he began violently shaking while sweating; swiftly erasing all his doodles at the speed of light.

Shouki: .............s...rr...y......

He quietly muttered, feeling very much embarrassed.

Tadano: Uh, it's okay Komi-kun.

Shouki soon shook his head and wrote something down.

Shouki - Just call me Shouki.

Tadano: Uh, okay then.

※ I WANT TO APOLOGISE ※

Tadano: Has it stopped?
Your hiccups I mean.

Shouko - Yes. I'm sorry.

Shouko - We can't greet people.

Shouki - Anyone can do it easily but not us.

Shouko - Expressing happiness, conveying gratitude, talking about past mistakes, discussing studies, small talk about the weather...

Shouki - Any one can do it but not us.

These two are basically telepathic when it comes to writing together.

Shouko - I'm sorry.

Shouki - Me too.

Shouko - Because of us, people now view you as someone unpleasant Tadano-san.

["Tadano-san"...she wrote "Tadano-san"!]
Happy for some reason.

Tadano: Eh?

He blushed.

Shouki - If there's anything we can do for you, w

Tadano: I don't remember you guys doing anything bad to me.
I don't think you two did.

The two siblings stare at the boy; hinting at the previous incidents. From him getting a bad rap with his classmates to him getting elbowed in the face.

Shouko - Anyway.

Tadano = Ignored.

Shouko - We still think we have to apologise to you.

Shouko & Shouki - I'm sorry.

Shouki - We're sorry for taking your time with all these mundine topics.

Shouko - Please forget everything you saw and heard here today.

She wrote before cleaning it out.

Shouki - Goodbye.

The two turn around and began heading for the exit, but soon stop when Tadano wrote something.

Tadano - The weather's nice today, huh.

The siblings look at each other before heading over back to the board and each grabbed a piece of chalk.

Shouko - Yes.

Shouki - I agree.

Tadano: Hey, say something else...

.......
.........

Shouki - The sakura petals look beautiful.

The three of them then spent the rest of their time writing down on the board and writing about random topics.

Tadano - Komi-san, Shouki-kun, what are your dreams?

Shouko - Having a hundred friends.

Tadano then tried holding in his laughter.

Shouko - PLEASE DON'T LAUGH.

Tadano: Phew. What about you Shouki-kun?

Shouki - I don't know, I just want friends as well. I don't care how many.

Tadano - Okay, well then, I'm your guy's first friend. Komi-san, I'll help you get 99 more.

Shouki and Shouko's eyes widened in surprise. Shouko then began writing while being all ridget.
Tadano soon looked over to what he wrote and panicked. He was quick to erase it while profusely blushing.

Tadano: W-W-Woah, forgive me for being so pretentious! I mean, claiming to be your guy's first friend? Pssh! Get real, me!!

Shouko - Thank you.

Shouki - Please take care of us.

These two must be telepathic when it comes to writing.

Tadano: Eh?

Shouko soon got all flustered and embarassed; causing her to speed out of the class room as her brother chased after her.

Shouki: !?

Tadano: Ah! Wait!

And this is where the curtains to my "abnormal school life" sung open.

Shouko sunk down to her knees and leaned against a wall; silently crying as Shouki pats her head.

My objective now is...to help the Komi twins so that they can communicate better...

[Hmm, helping people to "communicate better" can apply to just about anyone. They're a special case...

Communicate...

Tell...

Convey...

Hmm..]

My objective is...to help Komi-san and Shouki-kun cure their communication disorder and help them get 99 more friends.

***

But Tadano-kun has yet to realise it!!

At the school they go to everyday, Itan private high school, the prefecture's well-known advanced high school, accepts its students based only on their interview!

What the school deems important is personality!

Yes, it's what you expect.

Eccentrics!

Weirdos!

Oddballs!

Creepy creeps!

This is a school that gathers many kinds of people!

Tadano-kun has not realised.

Tadano: Hey, good morning, Komi-san and Shouki-kun.

Shouko began shaking and stuttering some word as her brother quietly muttered and couldn't be heard clearly.

Tadano: ........

How hard it will be for the Komi twins to find friends on this kind of school.

---

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1M 46K 92
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 33.3K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 40.4K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
895K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one