๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ || ๐๐“๐’ ๐…๐…...

By libro_cubi_cula_rist

"๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ผ... More

Copyright, A/N & Dedication
Prologue
1. Shifting
2. New University
3. Unexpected
4. Revenge
5. Finally
6. Talents
7. Shock
8. Introducing
9. House Tour
10. Surprise
11. First Meet
12. Happiness
13. Attires
14. Wedding
15. Not So Good Convo
16. Violence
17. Bomb Blast
18. Plan Failed
19. Disgusted
20. Why?
21. Deal
22. Shot
23. Don't Leave Me
24. True
25. Doubts
26. Memories
27. Shocked
28. He Knows?
29. Gotcha
30. Darkside
31. This Can't Happen
32. Oh No No No
33. Gosh, Please No
34. Will She?
35. Fight
36. Path Of Truth
37. CEO
38. Personality
39. Sister
41. Anger

40. Reunion

1.9K 54 7
By libro_cubi_cula_rist

Hara's P.O.V

As Joonie oppa approached Jisoo unnie with slow steps, unnie hurried her way to him and crashed into him. She broke into loud sobs immediately. Joonie oppa was frozen at first, like anyone else, if a complete stranger hugged them all of a sudden but then, after a few moments, he hugged her back.

He still may not believe that his elder sister is alive but that feeling that he may be getting from Jisoo unnie can't be matched with anyone else so yeah he may recognise her soon.

With each passing second his hold on unnie tightened and it was like he cradled her. Unnie was continuously sobbing and oppa was trying to calm her down and she did stop sobbing by the time she pulled away from him.

It has been few mere minutes that this interaction happened in this family and I'm already on the verge of tears.

"I missed you so much Joon. I know you don't believe that it's me but no one other than you and me knew that it was me who gave you the name RM. Now do you believe me?" Joonie oppa was trying to keep his composure but a person can only hold so much.

"Goodness, I missed you so much noona, I can't explain how happy I am right now to see you alive," he kept checking her to look for her any injuries.

"I'm fine Joonie. Don't worry and sorry for exposing our secret," Joonie oppa just shook his head at unnie and hugged her again.

"Jin oppa, Taehyungie, won't you both come to me?" unnie called out to them while hugging oppa and they both ran to her, hugging her in group then separately and finally bombarding her with questions.

This family has finally reunited. They look so happy.

"I know you all have loads to talk to unnie but that could be done later, we have more important things at hand and let's also have other family reunions yeah?" unnie just nodded and her brothers looked pissed that I stopped their interaction while her parents though looked sad but nodded in understanding.

"Rosé dear? Come out," I called her out and she slowly peeked out from behind Young-jae who was urging her to come out. He finally pushed her to the front that she came out.

"Hi, Jimin oppa," she spoke out in a hushed voice and gave out a nervous smile. She looked so nervous because she was thinking if Jimin even remembers her or not.

The moment she spoke Jimin's head turned toward me asking me through his eyes if she really was his sister.

"Go hug her idiot, she's your sister," I urged him to go to her with a smile on my face but he didn't budge. He continued staring at me incredulously.

Rosé was starting to tear up now thinking he doesn't remember her. I tilted my head towards her side and whispered again, "Go."

He then ran to her and hugged her to his chest.

"Hey Dumbo, I missed you, so very much. You know, I had no one to annoy when you weren't with me," he swayed in his position with her in his arms as he talked to her. As he said that several light chuckles were heard.

"Hey shortie, I too missed you, no one was as short as you so I never got to tease anyone," Rosé mumbled with a cracked voice, her voice came out muffled as her head was pressed against Jiminie's chest.

The same questions about each other's well being was passed between them as within the Kims. But there are things to do and I don't have much time. They can meet later when I've explained everything to them so I just cleared my throat to get everyone's attention which I got immediately. I smiled sheepishly at them and then called out for Jennie.

"Jennie, come on, come meet him," instead of Jennie coming out, Hobi oppa slowly stepped towards the direction from which the two girls came out and reached her.

Without thinking anything he yanked Jennie in his arms and hugged her as if his life depended on her. Jennie immediately broke down in sobs and reciprocated the hug. He threw his questions at her and she replied him through muffled voices. She too asked her questions and as he answered, his voice had several cracks indicating he can breakdown any second. They didn't leave the hug for quite sometime and I let them have their moment.

Few minutes later to that, I called out for Lisa. But neither Jungkook nor Lisa was moving. I sighed and then I grabbed Jungkook while Eunwoo grabbed Lisa and brought them to face each other.

They just stayed like that staring at each other. At last Lisa raised her hand and touched Jungkook.

"Hey bro, I missed you idiot," she was teary eyes as she caressed his cheeks. Eventually Jungkook too lifted his hands and cupped Lisa's face and face a soft forehead kiss to her before hugging her tightly.

"Hey sis, I too missed you so much, you stupid girl," Lisa ran her hands up and down Jungkook's back while he caressed the back of her head.

Greetings and questions were exchanged between the twins and with a final hug they parted away and said in chorus, "We're ready to know everything now."

That being said, I started walking towards the meeting room and gradually everyone followed without any questions.

My group members know I am going to reveal everything but not how and and their everything and my everything is a teensy bit different you know.

I turned on the projector and it showed the picture of my grandparents.

"Shall we begin with the disclosure now," silence prevailed implying they are ready and holding onto everything.

"The picture you see right here, these are my grandparents, well mine and Minnie oppa's.

"Mr. and Mrs. Romanova, the great rulers of underworld, three or so decades ago. They lived in Russia and while Grandpa was a Russian, Grandma was Korean. After they had ruled the underworld for few years they adopted Papa, and then had twins, Dadda - Andrei Romanova - and Aunt Hae-rim - about three years later," the projector kept showing the different pictures that I've selected for the best representation as I pressed the buttons.

"When Papa was eight years old they moved to Busan, South Korea. They lived there for a decade and then again shifted, to Seoul. Dadda and Auntie made a few good friends in Busan and stayed in contact with them even after they shifted. The twins were 15 when they came to Seoul while Papa went to Italy for his studies.

"Dadda and Auntie met your parents here," I pointed to my brothers and their girlfriends, "and became friends with them. Dadda and Auntie's, Busan and Seoul's, friend's parents were all in mafia and when the kids that time completed their studies, though all of them were given a choice, they joined the mafia anyway," I took a deep breath and was just going to say more when Taehyung spoke.

"Why are you telling about mom's Busan friend's kids? We don't even know them," Taehyung jutted out his chin sideways pointing to 'The Epics'.

"That is because all of our problems are interconnected. You'll understand everything in a bit," I changed the picture in the projector again and braced myself to be ready to go through flashbacks.

"As they aged, everyone got married, had kids and life was going well, until Dadda found out that one of his friend's wife is from a rival group and married his friend to get information and revenge.

"He tried to warn his this friend, particularly, Mr Choi Sung-Woong, that his wife has always had ill intentions towards every one of them but Sung-Woong completely disregarded everything and walked off in rage.

"Few days later to that, Sung-Woong's wife murdered my grandparents, even though they were old and disconnected from the mafia world by that time. Then why did she do that? What was the reason behind killing the once great rulers of the underworld?"

Before I could go further on Jungkook asked Minne oppa in irritation, "Oh man, there are so many things that we have absolutely no idea about. Yoongi hyung, did you knew about all of this?" Jungkook rubbed his temples in pure frustration.

"Absolutely not. I had no idea about any of this. I wonder why is that so?" well that question was intended towards me with an... accusatory glare.

"Only all of our parents knew about this. I myself got to know everything about an year or two later after we all got separated. And well after that we weren't together so how would I have told you? My gang needed to become strong before we got on this Sung-Woong's back and took our revenge. So we never approached anyone until we were strong enought to reach the top," I had an I-hope-you-understood-that look on my face. I turned towards the projector once again and continued to tell the story.

"When Sung-Woong's wife was a child, she lost her parents from a bomb blast that took place in her house. That blast took place because of her parents ignorance. Intruders, precisely my grandparents' gang members, came in their house, to get something that belonged to my grandparents which was stolen. And while they were fighting, one of the bullet went into the bombs kept in the weapon room and all the explosives blasted off and well the whole mansion burned down including everyone in that mansion.

"Now all the witnesses of that incident were dead already so what she thought was that the ones who intruded were the ones who killed her family. So she married Sung-Woong, in order to get close to us and know about our secrets to use them against us one day and finally get her revenge by killing all of us."

"Half truth really is more dangerous than a complete lie," Dad said to us, his hands and his pants' pockets and a serious look on his face.

______________________________

That's it for today.

See you in the next chapter. Until then take care and b-bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 286 40
A girl is falsely accused of something big by her own family. Everyone hates her but she doesn't. Will she be able to win their trust back? **** Why...
24.1K 957 24
โš ๏ธŽEnglish is not my first or main language so expect that there are grammar errorsโš ๏ธŽ I don't own Inazuma eleven orion and its characters. Started: A...
1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
35.1K 1.3K 43
A girl to whom Everyone say is born from hell Come back with her mom to korea and get 7stepbrothers Is she really a monster or a angel? Who is she? R...